Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Started Out As Blackmail

"Sometimes blackmail is just the beginning."

46
15 Comments 15
36.6k Views 36.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
I was surfing the web about a month ago and I came across some pictures of my stepdaughter. I couldn’t believe what I had found. The more I looked, the more I found. I found anything from pictures to videos. I didn’t know what to do. My first thought was to tell her mom. Then, looking at her in those pictures gave me another thought. There in the pictures was my tall, blonde, twenty-two-year-old stepdaughter showing off her huge tits, and her awesome figure. She has the perfect figure and is built like a Barbie doll.

I compiled all of the pictures and videos on a flash drive. The most interesting video was of her and one of her friends, and they were sucking this guy’s cock. Every time I looked at it my cock got so hard. I didn’t know how I was going to handle this problem, but I knew I was going to have to.

I came home the one day and Christy, my stepdaughter, was home. I figured today would be as good as any to take care of the problem. When I got inside, she was in her bedroom. I went to the living room and hooked up the flash drive to the television.

I yelled up to her, “Come down here, I have something I want to talk to you about.”

“I’m busy right now, about to take a shower,” she yelled back.

“Come down here now. We need to handle this problem right now,” I told her.

I sat down on the couch and she came down a couple of minutes later. She walked in wearing only her robe that didn’t hide much. When she walked by the light I could tell she didn’t have on a bra.

I told her, “Go sit down, I have something I want to show you.”

I turned the television on, and the first picture was one of her standing up. In this one she was showing off her beautiful tits with just a pair of panties on. The next one was her lying on the bed with just panties on.

“Where did you get these pictures?" She asked.

I told her, “I happened across them on the internet. I want you to sit back and look at what I found. Then I want you to explain why you did this.”

I flipped through the pictures and then got to the videos. The first one was the one of her and her friend Lori sucking a guy’s cock. When this one started I looked over at her and, to my surprise, I saw her nipples were sticking out, as if she was getting turned on. She wasn’t the only one—I knew she had to see my raging hard on trying to poke through my shorts.

Then I asked her, “Can you explain why you did this?”

She said, “I sure can. I love doing that. I love taking pictures and having pictures taken of me. It turns me on so much.”

Then she asked me, “Are you going to tell mom about this?”

“I really don’t know what to do. If I tell her she is going to be so mad at you,” I said to her.

Then I looked at her and said, “I’m sure there is another solution to this problem.”

She sat there while the video was still playing. I could tell she was getting really turned on by the way she was acting. I turned my head and watched the video again. My cock was throbbing, it was so hard now. I knew she had to see it, because there was no hiding it.

She looked at me and asked, “What did you have in mind, to keep this between us?”

I answered her question, “I don’t know. I don’t have a solution.”

She stood up and started walking over to me. She looked at my crotch and said, “Oh, I think you have a plan, and I think that plan was to blackmail me. Your plan was to blackmail me into doing sexual things to you."

Then she took her hand, untied her robe and let it fall open. I looked at her and the robe was open to the point where I could tell she didn’t have a bra on. She did have a pair of white thong panties on. She stood in front of me, teasing me with her sexy body.

Then she asked, “Do you like what you see? Do you like looking at those pictures and videos?”

“Yes, I do love what I see, and I do love looking at them too,” I said.

Then she said something that really blew my mind. “I have a confession to make to you. I have thought about you in a sexual way for about three or four years. It really, really turns me on knowing that you have been watching these videos and pictures thinking of me.”

Then she let the robe fall off her shoulders. She was standing in front of me wearing nothing but her white thong. Her body was even sexier in person. Her body was tanned and toned; her tits were amazing. I couldn’t wait to touch them. Then she started taking her hands and rubbing her tits. She took one in her hand and then would pull her nipple with the other hand.

I said to her, “You are so fucking sexy, and have a terrific body. You have got a beautiful set of tits.”

“I’m glad you like them, sit back and enjoy the show. Feel free to take pictures or whatever else you want to do, “ she said to me, still rubbing her tits.

I took out my phone and started taking pictures of her, while she teased me with her awesome body. She had her nipples standing out so hard they looked like they were going to pop. Then she took her hands and ran them down her stomach. When she got to her panties she pulled them down, and then she threw them to me. She walked over to the coffee table and sat down, spreading her legs and showing me her wonderful pussy. Taking her finger, she ran it between the folds, letting me see how wet she had become.

While she played with her pussy she said to me, “I sure would love to see your cock.”

I slid my shorts down, exposing my raging cock. When she saw my cock her eyes lit up. It was so hard it was throbbing. There I sat in front of Christy with my cock out.

trish69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trish69

She was still playing with her pussy, and looking at my cock.

“I knew it was big, but I didn’t know it was that big,” she said with a smile.

Then she asked me, “Would you stroke your cock for me?”

I wrapped my hand around my hard member and started stroking it for her. I knew I couldn’t do it long or I was going to shoot my load. I was so turned on by what had transpired that I was already about to blow my wad. She stood up and came over to the couch where I was sitting. She got down on her knees in front of me, taking my cock in her hands.

“Damn, I have to use two hands on your cock. I have never had one this big,” she said with a smile.

Then she moved her head toward my cock. She ran her tongue around the head, making it jerk. Then she started taking it into her mouth, sucking as much as she could in before letting it come back out. I grabbed my phone and started a video of her sucking my cock.

I told her, “Damn girl, you look so hot with my cock in your mouth.”

Then she pulled my cock out of her mouth, looked up at me and said, “I want you to shoot your load on my face, while you video it.”

I stood up and she went back to sucking my cock. She put on a show for the camera, sucking it like a pro. When I was about to cum I pulled out and she jacked me off until I shot my hot load all over her face. I kept cumming, shooting stream after stream on her beautiful face. When I was finished she looked up and me and smiled.

Then she stood up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. When she returned she was still naked and I couldn’t believe what had just happened. She sat down beside me on the couch and she reached over and started rubbing my cock again. Between her jacking my cock and her sexy naked body beside me it didn’t take long until I was hard again.

Then she asked me, “Would you please fuck me; I really want to feel you inside me?”

I didn’t even answer her, I just pushed her down on the couch and got between her long legs. I took her ankles and spread her legs as far as I could. She grabbed my cock and pulled it to her waiting pussy. I started sliding it in a little at a time. I watched as it slowly went in, stretching her pussy wider and wider. When I had it about half way in, she started cumming.

“Oh god, this feels so fucking great. Please fuck me!” she screamed.

I started fucking her, giving her all of it before pulling out. I stroked her pussy, making her cum uncontrollably. I pumped my cock into her continuously. She looked so damn good lying there while I fucked her tight pussy.

“Please, please don’t stop fucking me. I want to fill your cum inside me,” she said.

I pumped my cock even harder then. I was ramming my cock into Christy’s tight cunt over and over. Her body had not stopped shaking. She was having orgasm after orgasm. Then I knew I was about to unload inside her.

“Oh god, I’m about to cum,” I said.

Then I shot my hot load into Christy’s cunt, filling her up. When I had shot my last rope into her, I pulled out. I looked at her lying on the couch and she looked so sexy. She was so spent she couldn’t even talk right then. She lay there for a while before she moved over to me.

Looking at me she said, “I never knew it would have been like this. I would have done this sooner, if I did.”

I told her, “That was so awesome and you are so fucking beautiful.”

After a couple of minutes of resting she said, “I’m glad we did this. I think this was a good thing. I don’t want to stop what we have started.”

“I really don’t either, but we have to do it where we won’t get caught,” I said to her.

“Oh, we won’t. I can keep a secret,” she replied.

She lay there with her head in my lap, rubbing my cock for fifteen or more minutes. Then she got up and went to take a shower. I let her get in the shower and then I went into the bathroom. I could see her through the glass shower doors, soaping her sexy body up.

When she saw me she said, “You can join me if you like. I won’t mind.”

I opened the door and stepped in. I took the washcloth from her and proceeded to wash her. I made sure I didn’t miss a single speck on her body. When I was finished she moved her face to mine and started kissing me passionately. She moved her tongue so slowly against mine.

She broke the kiss and said, “I love the way you fuck and kiss me”.

Then we knew we should pause this and get back to normal before her mom came home. I got out of the shower and went to my room. I got dressed and when I came out I noticed Christy had left her door open. I looked in and she was fixing her hair without any clothes on.

“Your mom will be here soon, you should put some clothes on,” I told her.

“I thought I would let you see me just a little longer. You know I get turned on knowing someone is looking at me,” she said with a devilish smile.

I heard her mom pull into the drive, so I shut her door and went back downstairs. I picked everything up and got the flash drive out of the television.

That night before bed, I was making me a drink and Christy walked up to me, took my cock in her hand and said, “I had a fucking wonderful time today.”

I said, “I did too, and I can’t wait till next time”.

Before she walked off she asked me, “Would you like me to send you some pictures sometime?”

“I would love that, some every day would be better. I love looking at you,” I said, slapping her sexy ass.

“Okay, keep your phone close to you,” she said.

As she walked toward her bedroom I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I made my drink, and on the way to the living room I noticed her door was open. I looked and saw her lying on the bed. What a sight to see, I thought to myself.
Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments