Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Likes to Watch Me Fuck His Wife

"he like to watch, even when he is away."

31
24 Comments 24
26.3k Views 26.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I have a couple that calls me, from time to time. He likes to watch me fuck his wife. I don’t mind, I’m into that kind of kink. It is not a bad thing; it works out for me too. His wife is five foot five, long brown hair. She has a smoking hot body, and knows how to use it. When I go over she always wears a sexy outfit for me. Sometimes we go out, but mostly we stay at their house. They have the house set up for what he wants to see.

I got a call a couple of days ago. When I answered the phone, “Hey, this is Jerry. I was wondering if you are busy this weekend.”

I said, “I don’t think I have any plans. What did you have in mind?” I answered.

Jerry said, “I was wondering if you could come over this weekend. I have to go out of town, and I want you to keep Ashley Company.”

I thought for a moment, “Sure, I don’t see anything on my schedule. I think I will be able to do it. Tell Ashley, I will see her Friday night.”

“Thanks James, I really appreciate this. I know Ashley will, she loves your company.”

When Friday came around, I called Ashley to see what her plans were for the weekend.

When she answered the phone she said, “Hello sexy, I have been waiting on your call.”

I laughed and said, “Making you wait. No I’m kidding; I wanted to know what your plans were for us this weekend.”

She said, “Oh I don’t know, maybe we will go out somewhere, or I can just keep you here and fuck your brains out. I haven’t decided yet.”

“Either one sounds awesome to me,” I answered.

Then Ashley said, “Come on over as soon as you can, I have a surprise for you.”

“Ok, I’ll be there soon as I can,” I said.

I got off work and went to pack up some things for the weekend. I got the bag packed and as I headed out the door, Ashley called.

“Make sure you bring something to wear out, maybe to a nice restaurant. I already have my outfit picked out for you,” she said.

I told her, “I have it packed, and I am on my way”.

I pulled into her drive, about an hour later. When I got to the front door, before I could ring the doorbell, Ashley opened it. When she came into view, my mouth dropped open. She stood there, wearing a sexy black dress with matching heels. Her legs were so smooth and tan. The dress hugged her body, showing off her wonderful assets. Ashley is thirty years old, but doesn’t look her age. She is simply stunning. I walked in and pulled her to me, kissing her with a deep sensual kiss. Our tongues danced with each others. I could feel how turned on she was, just by the way she kissed me.

After kissing her I asked, “What is my surprise?”

Ashley walked me through the house, pointing out that Jerry had the total house wired with cameras. It is also wired for sound.

She looked at me and said, “Jerry wants to be able to watch and hear everything. He can’t be here, but he can watch everything live.”

“What do you think about that?”

I said to her, “I don’t mind at all.”

Then Ashley asked, “Where are you taking me for diner?”

“Anywhere you want to go,” I said.

Ashley said, “Well come on and get ready, I'm hungry. I want to get back soon. I can’t wait to have you.”

I went to the bedroom, and opened my bag. Ashley walked in and pulled my underwear off.

“You won’t need these tonight.”

I finished getting dressed, walking out to where Ashley was waiting. She grabbed me by my cock, as she walked out the door.

“I am not going to let go of this all weekend. We are going to put on a show for Jerry, a show he won’t ever forget,” she said.

We went to diner; she sat on the side with me. While we ate, she never took her hand off my cock. She had me so hard, I couldn’t concentrate.

AntonellaLombard
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaLombard



I said to her, “You might have to stop before I get up. You didn’t let me wear underwear, so my cock is going to stand out.”

She smiled and said, “That’s what I want; I want all these women to see your fat cock. I want them to know what I am going to be riding tonight.”

She continued, rubbing my rock hard member. When we finished the meal and got ready to leave, I stood up, my cock was very visible. She looked down at it, took my arm and smiled as the women couldn’t help but to notice it. She looked at them and smiled as we walked out the door.

When we got in the car she said, “I wish I would have not promise Jerry that all our sex was to be in the house, or the pool area. I would love to suck you right now.”

I looked at her and said, “Let’s don’t break that promise.”

She said, “Hurry up then, I can’t wait.”

I drove like hell to her house, as soon as we entered the house it started. She got down on her knees and pulled my cock out of my pants. She immediately took it down her throat. I reached down and pulled the top of her dress, off her shoulders. She knew what I wanted; I wanted to see those wonderful tits. I love her tits. She pulled it off of them and exposed her DD tits to me.

I said to her, “Damn, you are so fucking sexy.”

Her eyes met mine and she pulled my cock out of her mouth long enough to say, “Thank you baby, they are all yours for this weekend. Do anything you want to them and me.”

Then she went back to sucking my cock, like she was cock starved. I had to prop up against the wall to keep from falling, when I erupted in her mouth. I shot stream after stream of my seed down her throat. When I stopped cumming she removed my cock, cleaning it up with her tongue. She stood up and took my hand, leading me to the bedroom. When we were in there she walked over to the edge of the bed, and dropped her clothes on the floor. Looking down she saw that my cock was still rock hard.

She asked, “Do you like what you see?”

I could only reply, “Hell yes I do.”

I pushed her down on the bed, spreading her legs. I looked down at her freshly shaved snatch, before I dove in. she pulled her legs apart, letting me have total access to her soaking wet pussy. Damn her pussy tasted so fucking great. It wasn’t long until she began to squirm around, knowing an orgasm was soon. She grabbed my head, pushing in into her cunt, as she flooded my face. I was relentless in my assault on her clit, biting it and flicking it with my tongue. She came down about five minutes later.

She looked at me and said, “I don’t know if I ever have come so much. Dammit, that was so fucking good.”

Still looking at her swollen clit I said, “Ashley, your pussy tastes like heaven. I could eat you all night.”

She pulled me down to her, kissing me. There was raw passion in our kissing. We were like animals unleashed. I turned her around, on her hands and knees, facing a camera. Then I proceeded to pound her cunt, like an animal. She grabbed the foot-board of the bed, to keep me from fucking her off the bed. When she started cumming, she couldn’t stop. The orgasms were uncontrollable. I fucked her continuous, slamming in and out of her dripping cunt. She came so much, she just fell limp. She lay on the bed exhausted, from the ferocious fucking she had received. I lay down beside her, our sweaty naked bodies touching.

She looked in my eyes and said, “Where did that come from?”

“I defiantly have never, ever, been fucked like that.”

Then I asked, “Do you think Jerry like that? Do you think he enjoyed it as much as I did?”

“I’m sure he did,” she said as she started kissing me again.

Then Ashley said, “I have another surprise for you tomorrow”.

“You will get it when we are out by the pool.”

I tried to get it out of her, what it was. She wouldn’t tell me. We lay there holding each other, kissing and rubbing until we fell asleep.

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments