Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Love My Dad, Part 5

"We catch up with the two lovers and their new normal..."

16
5 Comments 5
11.3k Views 11.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Hi everyone! Been a while, hasn’t it? My bad. Time flies when you’re in love. I’ll give you all a quick recap of the last few months of my sex-crazed, taboo life.  

I’m sure you’re wondering so I’ll get right to it. Yes, my Step Father and I are still going strong. No one knows about our relationship. Yay. We’ve gotten much better at keeping everything discreet. Business as normal, as far as our neighbors and families are concerned. 

Our sex life is still awesome. I can’t even begin to describe how good it has gotten. We go at it every day, like clockwork. It’s only been a few months since our romance started but I can confidently say I’m an expert in the art of fucking, and lovemaking. Randy and I are in total sync. My body has been ravished by him every single day. My heart, mind, and body are enslaved to Randy. Just last week he convinced me to give him road head! We were coming back from grocery shopping and he just whipped his penis out. I was scared and a little hesitant, but how much resistance do you think I really put up? Less than a minute after he showed me his cock it was halfway down my throat. Randy did a good job of driving and pushing my head down and forth on his penis. He let me play with his balls and I got to be as loud as I wanted. It was so much fun! He came right before we pulled into our driveway. I never once looked up to see if anyone could see what was happening. When he came I swallowed every single drop of semen like the good daughter that I am :) 

Oh! I also got a job. I finally joined the workforce, and you will never guess who I work for. Randy, my Step Father! Crazy, right? An office service job opened at his construction company and he thought I would be perfect for the position. I started a few weeks ago and I’m really enjoying myself. 

I was getting bored staying home every day. I also needed the work experience since I’m still unsure of what I want to do with my life. The pay isn’t bad either. Randy was paying me a little extra since I was his little girl and all. Don’t tell the other employees! K? They wouldn’t take kindly to hearing the bosses daughter is getting preferential treatment. 

The job has a few perks besides the money. I get to see my favorite guy much more often. Everyone at the company is really nice and they treat me with respect since I’m the bosses daughter. The women who work at the office have a crush on Randy. It’s understandable, but now that I’m there I can keep my eye on all these little hoes and make sure they don’t get too close. I know, I’m a little crazy. Randy and I sometimes have lunch together and It is so nice to be a normal father and daughter in public. It’s honestly the best. We keep things very professional at work. Well, almost very professional. There have been some incidents….but you don’t want to hear about that stuff ;)

Overall, things are going really well for us. Our love is stronger than it has ever been. I know our relationship wouldn’t make sense to everyone. That’s just how things go. However, we love each other very much and our relationship as real as any “normal” relationship out there. So there, haters! Just kidding. Love is love. 

***

It was another day in a long week. We were driving home. Work was pretty tame. I just did my work and thought about Randy. Ya know, the usual. Randy was listening to sports radio as he always does on our drives home. I was taking selfies. I like sports, but not enough to hear some random guy yell about it for 4 hours. Randy loves it, and I love him, so I deal with it. Aren’t I great?

I had a question, though. One that I knew would throw my man off his game a bit. 

“How come we never use condoms?” 

“Hmm?” 

“How come we never use condoms?” 

Us women sure love to throw guys a curveball, huh? I didn’t expect a great response honestly. I don’t believe many men would know how to answer that question. 

“Honestly sweetie, I really don’t know. We’ve never talked about that. Do YOU want to use condoms?”

“Not necessarily. I enjoy when you nut inside of me. You know I do, but I hadn’t thought about it until recently. You aren’t my real Dad so its fine, but I don’t know. Yeah. Just something I wanted to run by you and get your thoughts on.”

“True. We can try it out tonight and see how it goes?”

“Sure, Daddy. That works for me.”

I kissed Randy’s cheek and grabbed his dick, which was twitching in his pants. Sometimes I grab it and can’t believe how big it is. I really can’t believe it fits inside my tiny pussy. Thank god it does, though, cause that man sure can screw. I whispered seductively into his ear. “Can’t fucking wait.” 

“Language, young lady. You might get a punishment when we get home if you keep that up.”

Spoiler alert, I did get a punishment. When the door closed behind us, Randy told me to get on the floor and take my pants off. Then he gave me a hard, firm spanking. It was fantastic. My pale white bubble butt was bright red by the time Randy was done with me. He loved giving me little sex bruises from time to time. It let me know who was truly in charge. I came when he smacked my bum the 10th time. Afterwards, Randy got down behind me and stuck his meat in me. He didn’t slow down until he left me with tears in my eyes and a large creampie. I was a little peeved that Randy didn’t use a condom like I’d suggested, and with cum still dripping out of my pussy I let him know that. 

Randy carried me upstairs to bed. It was sweet, but I wasn’t going to let him off the hook that easy. 

“Hey, mister! I thought we were going to try using a condom?”

“Whoops. I forgot babe.”

No, he did not. 

“Yeah, yeah.”

“You telling me you aren’t happy laying there with a nice big creampie right now?”

“Randy, you know I’m more than happy. But NEXT time, condom. Just to try it out. K?”

“K. Give me a kiss.”

Randy kissed me as I pushed out his cum onto our bed.

“Stay here sexy, I’ll make us dinner and we can eat it up here.”

“You are the best. Hurry back Daddy.”

Dinner in bed was a nice surprise, but I wanted to know why Randy deliberately forgot to wear a condom. Did he not think It was a good idea? Does he not really listen to me? Am I overthinking this? I’m such a drama queen. I have no idea how he puts up with me. 

“That was delicious. Thanks!”

“You’re welcome. Anything for my princess.”

“Anything, huh?”

“Mhm.”

“Answer me this question. You didn’t forget about the condom. Why did you lie?”

“How do you know that I’m lying?”

If there was one thing that I knew, it was that Randy could never lie to me when I was being cute and sexy. So I decided to be cute and sexy. I slowly sat up, still butt naked, and I got on top of Randy. I was kissing his neck and moving my ass back and forth on his crotch. Moaning in his ear. Running my hands on his manly chest. He was noticeably flustered. Just how I wanted him. 

“I just know. It’s okay I’m not mad, I would just like to know why.”

There was a long pause before Randy spoke again. 

“We need to switch it up, and condoms are not the answer.”

“What do you mean?” I sat back. I was very surprised by his answer.

“I’m feeling restless babe, that’s what I mean. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE our life right now. Everything is perfect. But I think we can add some excitement to it.”

“Okay. I guess I see your point.” I got off the bed and started getting dressed. “How long have you been thinking about this?”

“A while.” Randy muted our bedroom television. We put the tv whenever we had sex, just in case one of our neighbors had really good ears.

“I should’ve brought it up sooner but today when you suggested condoms I knew I had to say something. It was a cute gesture, but I think I have the perfect solution for us.”

“Well, that was fast. What is it?”

“It’s a surprise, but you’ll find out soon. Trust me.”

“I trust you completely.”

“Good. I do all of this for you. We are going to be together forever. Let’s just try some things out, ya know?”

“Yep!”

I snuggled up to Randy and laid my head on his chest. I knew everything would work out. It always did. 

***

A week or so went by, and nothing had really changed. We went to work, came home, had sex, then bed and repeat the process again the next day. Now I was the one getting restless. Didn’t he say he wanted to spice things up? 

Today is Friday. I just woke up and I have no idea what to wear. It’s casual Friday at the office and anything goes. Except for lingerie, obviously. Randy would like that, but my coworkers? Not so much. Ugh, I was really struggling! 

A few minutes later Randy woke up. He seemed to be in a really good mood. 

“Morning, beautiful.” He ran over to me and picked me up in the air and planted a big kiss on my lips. It was unexpected but nice. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him back. 

“Good morning to you too. Everything okay?”

“Better than okay. I feel great! Today is going to be great!”

“It is?”

“Sure is.” Randy put me down and spanked my ass. “And it’s going to be especially great for you. Now let's get dressed and get to work!” 

Randy threw on a t-shirt and jeans. He looked so hot, so I decided to do the same. We matched, kinda. I kept my hair down, threw on some cute earrings and picked out a sexy thong and bra. Floral flip-flops to complete the outfit. I was ready for this great day Randy said would happen for the both of us, even if I didn’t know what it entailed. 

We ate a bowl of cereal and headed out to work quickly. The drive was only a few minutes but Randy was speeding down the street. Why was he so excited to get to work today? 

When we pulled into the parking lot, that’s when I knew something was up. Randy has a spot up front since he’s the boss, but he parked our car all the way in the back. The lot was pretty empty, but we were a little early so I wasn’t surprised. What happened next, did surprise me. 

“Take off your pants, and your panties.”

“What?”

“Take off your pants and your panties. Now.”

I did as I was told, without really knowing why I was doing it. Are we about to fuck? That would be nice before work but someone could pull into the lot and park right next to us at any moment.

I was now naked from the waist down, anxious and a little turned on. My hands were coving my little pussy. I hadn’t shaved for a few days so my bush was growing, but Randy never minded. He was a real man. I really wanted to know what we were about to do. Randy reached behind my seat and grabbed a box I had never seen before. He was smiling while holding it. It wasn’t that big. Was it lingerie?

“What’s that?”

“Remember on Tuesday when I said I had to run back out to the office because I thought I forgot something?”

“Yes. You were gone for a while. I got worried.”

“I know. Sorry about that. Well, I lied. I didn’t leave anything behind. I was buying this.”

Randy handed me the box and told me to open it. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. 

“Is this what I THINK it is?”

“Yes, it is honey. It’s a vibrator! But not just any kind of vibrator. Go ahead, check it out.” I took the vibrator out of the box to inspect it. I’d never seen one like this. It was pink but circular. It didn’t look like a dick. And there were three of them, all connected to a wire. 

“Randy, what am I supposed to do with this?”

“I want you to place two of these little vibrators on your inner thighs, and the third directly into your pussy. Then I want you to go through the whole day with them inside of you.”

“No way.”

“Yes, way.”

“Randy I can’t do that.”

“Why not?”

“Well, um, well…”

“See? It’s fine. No one will know except us. It is perfect, baby. You’ll enjoy this.”

“Maybe. That all I have to do though, right?”

“Yep. Place them where I tell you, and I will take care of the rest.”

“The rest?” Randy was getting agitated with all of my questions. It was making me wet.

“Sweetie, do as I say. We don’t have much time.”

“Okay, Daddy. Whatever you say.”

Randy helped me put the two little vibrators on my thighs. He wanted me to put the last vibrator inside my vagina, all on my own. He wanted to watch as I did something I wasn’t 100% comfortable with but was doing anyway cause he said so. Sadist. It was kinda hot. Actually, it was REALLY hot. 

The vibrators felt good. They weren’t turned on yet, but I was getting used to them. I liked having something in my vagina.

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

I’d have preferred a cock, but I guess these will do. I’ve never used a vibrator before. Before Randy, I only used my fingers to masturbate. Vibrators scared me for some reason. I guess it was a good as any to get over that fear. 

“Daddy? Did I do it correctly?”

“Yes, baby. Great job. Now put your pants on. Almost time to clock in.”

Randy looked at the lot to see if anyone was around. No one in sight, so we made out for a few minutes. I didn’t even notice the tingling inside my pussy and on my legs. Randy had turned the vibrators on already! It was in a low setting so it didn’t feel too uncomfortable. They were remote controlled and Randy said he would hold onto it. He also said he would keep it in this setting for the rest of the day. That made me feel a little better about all of this. 

I was terrified walking into the job. Every step I took I felt a tingling sensation go through my body. This was torture. Torture that Randy wanted me to experience, so we can have a little more variety in our lives. Mission accomplished, Dad. I never thought I would have this experience but here I am! Let’s see what happens. 

The office is a single story, ranch style building. It's not too big, but I got lost my first day here. I'm not great with directions. I work near the entrance, and Randy works in the back near the other managers. We said our goodbyes and I headed to my desk.

“Morning!”

My coworker Andy greeted me as I sat down. Andy worked in the same department I did. We were glorified IT. He trained me when I first started and we had become somewhat friends. He was a sweet guy and he was the only person I talked to at the office on a daily basis. 

“Hey, how are you?”

“Good. Happy Friday!”

“Same to you.” I sat at my desk and logged onto my computer. I was getting used to the vibrations. They felt nice. This wasn’t so bad after all. I expected something a little more intense but maybe Randy was saving that for when we got home. 

“Hey, Amber? Look sharp. Boss is en route.”

“What did you say, Andy?” 

I was zoning out and didn’t realize Randy was on his way over to our department. He rarely came by to check on me. He said he trusted that I would be professional and do my work diligently. If not I would get punished, and we all know how much I hate punishment. Sike.

“Morning, folks. How is everything?”

Andy, who was sort of a kiss ass, quickly responded to our “boss”.

“Good sir. Ready to start the day.”

“Glad to hear. How are things for you Amber?”

Randy was staring at me, and before I could answer him I felt a jolt go through my body. I knew what was happening. Randy turned up the vibrators! He was standing right in front of me and must’ve had the controller in his pocket. Oh, that evil man! 

“I-I I'm good, Dad.” 

“Wonderful.”

Randy turned up the vibrator again. My legs were shaking. I was having an orgasm right in front of my coworker and Randy. It felt so good! 

“You alright Amber? You look like your in pain.” I guess it was noticeable that something was up with me. I was squirming in my chair. Randy didn’t react at all. He just stared at me with his piercing, blue eyes. I wanted him to touch me so bad. 

“She's just tired. Long night, isn’t that right kid?” Randy winked at me and I let out a heavy sigh. 

“Yep. That has to be it. I’m fine Andy. Let’s get back to work.”

Randy waved goodbye as he walked away and headed back to his office. His tight butt was looking so good in his jeans that he picked out this morning. I was zoning out looking at my bosses ass! Whoops. Might need another punishment. ...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments