Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hic semper in deteriora antequam lucesceret

"The finale to Liam's bad week"

10
6 Comments 6
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
As weeks go, this had been a rough one. Liam Edwards walked down the dull, limestone-lined street sombrely, as though in a funeral march.

On Monday, his girlfriend of nearly two years, Kayla, left him and took their dog, a one-year-old spaniel called Louie. On Tuesday, his employer, A-Star Fitness, announced staff-streamlining measures (read: job losses) in his department, Marketing and Advertising. On Wednesday, we was stopped by police for driving an uninsured car, due to a system error, not due to his car actually being uninsured.

Thursday managed to pass without incident. But Friday, earlier today, Liam’s close friend and colleague, Darren, was laid off from his job after being told he just wasn't quite as valuable to the company as Liam. Nothing was said but Liam could tell twelve years of friendship ended right there.

Liam trudged down the street as the grey, heavy clouds above him trudged through the sky, threatening a deluge.

Liam was twenty-nine years old, six-foot-one-inch tall with a slim but much toned build. He still had a full head of thick, dark hair, but there were flecks of grey already. Liam was athletic, excelling as a cross-country runner and a football goalkeeper. So much so, he was on the books of Arsenal FC until he was fifteen and then played at a high semi-professional level until he was twenty-four.

On his twenty-fourth birthday, he decided football wasn't going to pay the bills and he needed a real job. Football could be his hobby and passion.

He studied Marketing at Bristol University and then through his friend, Darren Richards, he got a job with A-Star Fitness, a European-wide fitness company that specialised in creating tailor-made fitness regimes for wealthy clients. A-Star found huge success after the Swedish celebrity model, Anika Gustafsson, lost a large amount of weight thanks to A-Star (and a cocaine habit).

Life had always been very good to Liam, but this week had been dreadful. Losing a friendship, a relationship, a pet, nearly his job and almost gaining points on his driving licence.

Liam was not a big drinker, but he wanted nothing more than to sit down in a quiet isolated spot and slowly indulge his system with alcohol. He walked straight past a bar, ambling his way home. But something made him stop.

‘Sod it’, he thought and he turned back and went into the bar. Inside the front door there was two sides to the establishment. A bar on one side showing a boxing match very loudly and on the other a lounge that was warm and quiet.

Liam didn't think twice. He walked straight into the lounge. He put his coat down on a plush seat in the corner, right next to a softly-licking fire and bought himself a cider from the polite elderly bar man.

“You look like you need a drink.” Said the barman empathetically.

“I need R & R.” Replied Liam.

“You’ll get that through here, lad,” said the barman, paternally, “I’ll leave you in peace unless you call for me.”

“Thanks.”

Liam returned to his seat, sat down and took a long drink. He sat back in the seat, closed his eyes and breathed deeply. He took another drink and sat back again, once more closing his eyes.

A good period of time passed.

Liam slowly relaxed and felt better. The peace was soothing. The sounds from the bar next door were greatly muffled and barely audible. The fire cracked and whispered. The barman quietly cleaned his glasses.

Liam sat up to take another drink and immediately almost fell off his chair.

Sitting right beside him were two blonde women, both of them absolutely stunning.

The one closest to Liam was slightly the shorter, about five-foot-eight-inches tall, a petite build, clearly small but perky breasts and long legs. She was wearing a tight tank top and hot pants. She had her hair back in an Alice band and had a cute face with knowing, green eyes.

The other woman was slightly taller five-nine or five-ten. She was less leggy, more evenly proportioned, but she had a much larger chest. She wore a knee-length skirt and a strappy top that accentuated the plunge in her cleavage. Her hair was short at the back with longer bangs to the front. She had deep, soulful blue eyes.

They looked nervous for a moment after getting a fright themselves as Liam jumped.

“Oh, we’re so sorry,” said the petite one, “We didn't mean to scare you or invade your space. We just wanted to be next to the fire.”

Liam looked from one woman to the other, unsure if his massively accelerated heart-rate was due to his fright or how gorgeous the women were.

“That’s okay, don’t worry.” Replied Liam. “I just didn't expect to see anyone sitting here when I opened my eyes. I didn't even hear you come in.”

“The barman told us not to disturb you and, well,” said the bustier woman, “you looked so cute asleep.” She smiled flirtatiously.

“Yeah,” added the leggy, petite one, “We almost wanted to stroke your hair and kiss your head.” She winked.

Liam was sure he had to be dreaming. He shook his head slightly and looked again. They were still sitting there.

“Err…” He mumbled.

Before he could mumble any more, the petite girl moved over and sat on the arm of his chair. She softly pulled his head onto her chest and she started running her fingers through his hair.

Liam was taken-aback and excited all at the same time. The girl kissed his forehead.

The busty girl moved over right beside him, too.

“I'm Christie,” said the busty one, “and my friend here is Maggie.”

“Hi.” Liam said smothered by Maggie’s chest.

“The barman says you've had a hard week.”

Liam freed his face a bit.

“Yeah, it’s not been great.”

“Well, it’s about to get great.” Purred Maggie.

“Oh?” Asked Liam, as adrenalin and dopamine rocketed around his body.

“You’re going to come with us and have sex with us.” Said Christie matter-of-factly, with a touch of flirtation.

Liam’s mouth opened and shut like a codfish.

“Keep your mouth’s strength, babe,” said Maggie, caressing his jaw, “you’ll need it for my pussy.”

*****
Thirty minutes later, having survived a bus journey where he had tried very hard to cover his obvious erection, Liam stood in a modern decorated flat. Liam could see from the living room that the flat had a great view of the city skyline.

“Ahem.”

Liam turned to see Maggie and Christie hugging each other looking right at him. They giggled and smiled. They looked at each other, smiled broadly and kissed teasingly. Maggie then ran her hands down Christie’s body and then ran them back up, pulling her top with her hands.

The top came off and Christie’s large breasts bounced free. Maggie leaned forward and tenderly licked a circle around Christie’s left nipple. Christie’s looked straight at Liam and bit her lip.

Liam unconsciously rubbed his crotch.

Suddenly, Christie spun Maggie around to face Liam, put her hand on her top in front of her chest and ripped her top open. Maggie moaned in pleasure as her perky, little breasts were exposed to Liam.

Liam swallowed.

Maggie dropped her now defunct top and the girls walked towards Liam. His heart rate sky-rocketed. Maggie reached him first and licked his lower lip as she massaged his crotch. Christie walked behind him and rubbed his chest and abs slowly up and down teasing his nipples through his shirt. She started to unbutton him and with every button Christie undid, Maggie kissed a trail lower down his front.

When she reached his belt, she loosened it and popped his trouser buttons and slid his trousers down his legs.

There he stood, naked apart from a small pair of boxer shorts in front of two topless women.

KarlaSmmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaSmmith

Christie took their hands and lead both Liam and Maggie into a bedroom with a large double bed.

“Kneel on the bed facing me.” Christie instructed him.

Liam obeyed like a drone on autopilot.

He got on the bed on his knees and faced Christie. Christie then grabbed Maggie and laid her on the bed, her head under Liam’s groin.

Christie started to undo Maggie’s hot pants as Maggie pulled down Liam’s boxers. Liam’s penis sprung free and both Maggie and Christie stared at it wide-eyed.

“Wow…” Said Maggie.

“You’re a big boy.” Smirked Christie.

Christie pulled down Maggie’s hot pants revealing a small, hot-pink thong.

Maggie licked up and down the length of Liam’s engorged shaft.

Christie kissed tenderly on the soft material of Maggie’s thong and gently ran her fingers over the visible lines of her labia. She then eased the thong to the side and licked up and down Maggie’s slit, who whimpered from under Liam’s shaft.

Liam was so turned on by what he was seeing that he wanted some himself. So he positioned his cock in Maggie’s mouth, who took it in her mouth eagerly and sucked his thick helmet, and leaned forward to be face to face with Christie.

Christie looked Liam right in the eye and smiled hungrily. She pulled off Maggie’s thong as she kissed Liam deeply. They then spent a long time alternating, between French kissing and together licking and sucking Maggie’s vagina, specifically her clitoris. Liam would suck on Maggie’s clitoris and roll the highly sensitive button between his lips and tongue as Christie would probe and lick Maggie’s hole.

Maggie’s moaned, groaned, whimpered and wriggled with her mouth full of Liam’s large penis. She sucked greedily on it, regularly pushing it deep into her throat and gagging herself.

After much cunnilingus, Christie stood up and smiled at Liam. She dropped her skirt to the floor to reveal a pair of white cotton panties. But these panties had a large bulge in the front…

As Christie lowered her panties, she revealed a thick, semi-erect penis, almost as big as Liam’s.

Liam looked up at Christie wide-eyed and open-mouthed. Christie was blushing and looking nervous. For some reason, this gave Liam courage. He beckoned her on to him with one finger. Christie slowly walked forward until her rapidly swelling penis was right in front of Liam’s face.

Liam had never had any homosexual or bisexual experiences in his life, but this felt so right.

He stuck out his tongue and tasted Christie’s tip. She shuddered as an electric shock went through her body, emanating from her penis. Liam licked softly around her tip and then started to kiss her helmet more and more passionately until he was so engrossed in the moment he was completely sucking Christie’s fully erect penis with passion and hunger. Christie was so taken aback by Liam’s desire for her cock that she bent forward and put her hands on Liam’s back to steady herself as she gasped and moaned.

Liam was so involved in sucking Christie’s penis that he almost didn't notice Maggie has stopped sucking his cock and had moved around behind Christie and had started licking her anus. Christie was in Nirvana, eyes closed, as her penis and sphincter were both given oral pleasure.

Liam stopped before Christie came. He stood up from the bed and grabbed Maggie in his arms and kissed her deeply with his tongue searching deep into her mouth. He then threw her on to the bed. She looked round at him with eyes that dripped of lust and desire. Liam pulled her to the end of the bed on her back and held her legs wide open in the air, exposing her vagina to the world.

He lined his massively engorged erect penis up with her entrance hole and thrust forwards hard. Maggie screamed in pleasure and pain. Liam’s cock was spreading her pussy so wide, filling her entire channel full of cock, invading her body.

Liam thrust hard and passionately. Every thrust made Maggie make a guttural, prehistoric noise of lust and sexual want.

Suddenly, Liam became aware of something very cold dribbling between his bum cheeks. He looked around and saw Christie dribbling a huge amount of lubricant onto his backside. Having never been inclined towards even a single homosexual act in the past, Liam was surprised how much this turned him on.

Even more so when he felt Christie’s thick cock line up with his anus and slowly push deep into his back passage. Maggie held his ass cheeks open as Christie plunged her full length into Liam's arsehole. Liam groaned as his passage was flooded with cock and Maggie, still in the throes of desire herself, squeezed his penis with her vaginal muscles.

Finally, Christie’s cock was as completely enveloped in Liam ass as Liam’s cock was in Maggie’s vagina. They began to fuck in rhythm together, with Liam as the lynchpin in the middle. With each thrust Liam made deep into Maggie’s soaking wet, wide-open vagina, which was still so tight each thrust required some effort to re-penetrate Maggie, Christie would thrust tenderly into Liam's anus opening his sphincter wider each time and filling his bottom with her large, thick cock.

Maggie clawed at Liam’s chest, almost feral in her wanton passion, as Christie tenderly kissed and nibbled Liam’s neck and shoulder.

The thrusts became harder and faster from Liam and Christie. Maggie’s pussy was fucked so hard by Liam’s thick, swollen, throbbing cock, she had tears of joy, pleasure and mild pain in her eyes as she whimpered, moaned and screamed in ecstasy.

Christie breathed hard and moaned in tender satisfaction as her cock was squeezed by Liam’s anus with every deep penetrating thrust.

Liam could barely make a sound such was the pleasure he felt as he fucked little, cute Maggie, invading her small pussy with his big cock, watching her squeeze and rub her little, pert breasts with very erect nipples; and as Christie filled his bum for the first time in his life with a penis and thrust hard inside him rubbing against his prostate and threatening to fill his back passage with a big load of ejaculate.

Maggie was the first to cum.

She screamed, “Fuck me!” As she came so hard, her pussy almost squeezed Liam’s penis out. Her cum spurted out around Liam’s cock and soaked the bed. She came two more times, each as big as the first, before Christie came.

Christie’s orgasm was a surprise for Liam. After Christie’s regular, steady thrusts, she suddenly, violently thrust forward hard and deep and Liam gasped and squeezed his eyes shut in pain and pleasure and he felt Christie’s hot, thick fluid squirt inside his anal passage. He couldn't believe how sexy it felt to have a big cock fill him inside with cum. Now he knew why women love it so much.

The feeling of Christie cumming inside his bum pushed Liam over the edge, he thrust hard into petite, little Maggie, fucking her like a ragdoll, making her scream again with lust and pleasure until he shot such a big load, Maggie’s eyes shot wide open and her mouth hung open, so aroused as she was. She clenched her teeth and squeezed her vagina to milk every drop of cum out of Liam’s cock. The deluge of cum flowed deep inside Maggie’s body and out of her vagina over Liam’s scrotum.

Christie milked herself with soft thrusts in Liam’s bum. She looked over Liam’s shoulder at Maggie and they gazed into each other’s eyes. They began to smile as Liam flopped down on top of Maggie with Christie still on his back.

Christie kissed the back of Liam's neck and Maggie stroked his back, entirely satisfied.

“Liam.” Said Christie.

“Yeah...?” Said Liam, spent.

“We need a new flatmate, would you like to stay here?”

“Absolutely.”

Not such a bad week after all.

Published 
Written by St_Crispins_Day
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments