Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She is Beautiful - Chapter 9

"The party with Sam, Bryce, Lilly and Pierce continues"

7
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Here is Chapter 9 in the saga of Pierce and Lilly"

I awoke, feeling a warm wet mouth on my dick which, thanks to Viagra, was rock hard again. It was still dark, but someone had opened the curtains allowing the glow of city lights to bathe the room in a soft glow. I looked down to see Bryce sucking my cock, slowly easing it down his throat and back up again. How wonderful to get woken by a world-class blowjob! Every man should experience this treat at least once!

I glanced over and saw that it was 5:30 in the morning … Excellent – plenty of time to play. I reached down and caressed his face as his eyes locked with mine with smiles in them. I stroked his handsome face as he sucked me, but I wanted more. As smoothly and subtly as I could I shifted around, trying to not wake up the other lovers in this big bed. Bryce knew what I was going for and soon we were in a side by side 69, gently sucking each other but not enough to make us cum right away.

Bryce was holding my ass and I was doing the same as we made love to each other’s cocks with our mouths. We were both trying to keep quiet, but our gentle soft moans woke the girls up. Suddenly there was Sam cheek to cheek with me gazing at my mouth slurping on Bryce’s beautiful tool.

“Oh baby – what a gorgeous sight to wake up to,” she whispered dreamily in my ear as she stroked my ass gently.

Lilly stirred too and was soon spooning Bryce, doing the same to him, whispering in his ear something we couldn’t quite catch. Bryce and I were mimicking each other’s moves, tempo, suction force and before too long we were both trying to see who get the other off first. I won and was rewarded with a mouthful of salty cum when Sam slipped a finger in my ass, stroked my prostrate and suddenly I was spurting into Bryce’s sucking maw too.

I leaned back and Sam planted a big tongue probing kiss on me, searching out the remnants of Bryce’s orgasm juice. It seemed that Lilly was just getting started – starting by sliding her big she-cock into Bryce’s asshole. Still half in dreamland, Bryce just sighed as I watched him push back against Lilly as she held him to her.

Sam and I got up to go have a rinse in the shower and clean a little of the sweat and cum off ourselves. It was a quick rinse and by the time we were back in the bedroom toweling off Bryce was on all fours and Lilly was jackhammering his ass with that big cock of hers.

“Oh damn yessssss Lilly, yeah, that’s it, fuck my ass with that big dick, you beautiful woman… take it … make it yours … own my ass… fuck me as if you own me!”

Bryce was panting and chanting in time to each hard, deep thrust Lilly slammed into him, the sound of her hips slapping into his butt was the perfect soundtrack.

Sam and I held each other and watched this sizzling coupling. Lilly’s big balls and her big breasts bouncing in time to her hips slamming into Bryce’s upturned ass was just an incredible thing to behold.

I felt Sam’s hand creep down my ass, playing along my crack and as I looked down her other hand was circling her clit and sliding back and forth her moist pussy lips. I grinned – this woman who is by far the better part of me – is just insatiable.

Sam slipped from my hold and hugged me from behind, her hands coming up and playing, pinching and twisting my nipples as she kissed my neck and shoulders. I felt her big tits and hard nipples pressing into my back as she played with my nipples hard, knowing this gets my cock rock hard, fast. Then one hand disappeared, and I could tell from the way she backed off that she must be playing with her cunt again as we continue our voyeuristic episode of Lilly fucking Bryce’s ass. My cock grew to a steely gigantic proportion as I felt a very warm, slippery finger slide all the way into my ass in one go.

Sam quickly started to finger fuck me while still pinching my left nipple as we watched the super-hot scene in front of us. Sam, now with two fingers jamming in and out of my asshole pushed me over right next to our lovers so I was on all fours next to Bryce. She then reached down and started to feverishly jack my cock in time to Lilly’s pounding as she continued to finger fuck my ass. Bryce and I instinctively leaned into each other and started kissing each other as our assholes were being treated to a fantastic buggering.

Sam glanced at Lilly’s beautiful face which was wrapped in concentration as she fucked Bryce. She opened her eyes as I gasped in pleasure, looking down then back up, licks her lips as her cock delved deeply, over and over again in Bryce’s snug depths.

EsterApple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsterApple

Sam obviously had other ideas. I feel her leave me and the tinkling of metal. I turned to look at her and sure enough, she’s slipped into her harness with my favorite soft rubber purple cock protruding from her mound. I watched as she poured a palmful of lubricant onto her cock, stroking it and grinding her hips as she watched Lilly slow down her pace on Bryce’s ass.

The cool lube, the tip of her phallus against my asshole had ramped up my desire again so I pushed back to help her skewer my butt. Bryce and I, side by side on all fours with our asses in the air and within moments, Lilly and Sam were holding hands as they matched rhythms, fucking us, the room filled with Bryce and my moans of pleasure as we took those cocks over and over again. Lilly and Sam were trying to time Bryce and my orgasms for simultaneous eruptions which led to the girls flipping us both on our backs.

Sam lifted my ankles up to her neck and drove that purple cock deep in me in one long thrust as Lilly did the same to Bryce. I reached for Bryce’s hand and placed it on my hard cock and then reached over to grasp his. Side by side we stroked each other as the girls fucked us, harder, deeper faster until we both reached the point of no return.

I felt my balls boiling up yet another load of cum as Sam kept pounding my hole and with a loud groan send a couple of spurts of white sticky cum all over my stomach. This was enough to send Lilly over the edge and with a roar slammed her orgasm into Bryce. Bryce’s cock exploded onto his belly. My beautiful Sam is so nasty at times, this being one of them. She kept pounding my ass while scooping up big pools of cum and massaging it into her tits, every now and then licking her fingers as we all slowed to a deep breathing, satisfied heap. Lilly laid her face down on Sam’s breasts, gently licking up the remnants of our sperm as we floated in post-orgasmic bliss.

A while later, everyone has showered and cleaned themselves top to bottom. Every towel, washcloth, facecloth has been used and again, the bed linens are a soiled mess. I stripped the bed, balling up the messy sheets so that the poor cleaning staff only has to deal with it a little bit. I put $100 bill in an envelope with a big “housekeeping” note on it hoping that will alleviate the discomfort that the staff will have to embrace due to our activities.

We make plans for breakfast while Bryce headed to his room for a change of clothes. Sam and I had to be at the wedding this afternoon so we made it an early one, finding a nice little café just down the street from the hotel. As we ate and sated ourselves with coffee, numbers are exchanged for possible future trysts when Bryce’s phone started jumping and buzzing on the table.

He looks at the incoming number and excuses himself to take the call. We finish off a big healthy breakfast, coffees, and juice and were just beginning to wonder what happened when Bryce came back in and sat down, obviously concerned about his conversation.

“Well, all good things must come to an end…. I have to fly out tonight after the wedding and attend to a deal that’s having conclusive issues,” he reveals.

We all commiserate with the lousy timing, hoping for more steamy foursome sex (I especially wanted to see Sam completely stuffed with cock from all three of us again) but understood the situation. It’s impossible to steer the ship if you’re not at the helm. With sad faces, we strolled around downtown admiring the well-cared-for avenues and did a little shopping until it was time to go get ready for the ceremony.

Back up in the room, we notice all was back to normal with fresh sheets and a restocked bathroom. The envelope was gone but I noticed there was a yellow post-it that stuck out, barely visible from under the tissue dispenser on the vanity. I looked at it and laughed – all it said was “SO HOT!” I showed it to Sam and Lilly who just grinned.

We invited Lilly to the wedding, but she respectfully declined, by saying something cryptic, “Thanks so much but I think I’ll go hunting…”

Sam and I looked at each other, raised our brows and let it go.

Published 
Written by PierceAaron61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments