Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Of Age In The Cage Chapter 3

"The girls get ready for the coach and Mandy takes a dare"

98
14 Comments 14
9.3k Views 9.3k
4.9k words 4.9k words

“Mom?” Honey yelled from the top of the stairs, “Are you down there?”

She and Mandy were fresh out of the shower, both had a towel wrapped around their heads and one around their tight young bodies.

“No, Honey,” her dad answered from the kitchen, “She’s at yoga class. Is something wrong?”

Mandy adjusted her towel just before he walked into view. Not to be more modest, rather the opposite. She thought her best friend’s dad was hot and, given the opportunity, would love to let him fuck her. She had flashed him before, by accident, of course. And this would be the perfect opportunity for another accidental flash. 

Mr. Cramer smiled up at his daughter and could not help but notice Mandy. Her towel, which would have been okay if she had not been standing ten feet above him on the stair landing, did nothing to hide her pussy. He had seen it before. Several times he had either walked in on her in his bathroom or the pool house. She always played it off as an accident but he knew how girls were and it just happened too many times to be innocent. 

He remembered the first time, a couple of years ago, he walked in on her changing in the pool house. She had had her back to him and pretended not to notice him. Treated to a view of her tight young ass and pussy as she bent to remove her bottoms, he let his eyes linger. Her body was amazing to him. He was a personal trainer at a local gym and women worked hard there for a body like hers. He noticed that she had shaved her pubic hair now. With a cringe, he wondered if his daughter had done the same.

“Good morning, Mandy,” he said, shaking the memory from the present, “You girls have big plans today?”

“Morning, Mr. C,” Mandy answered with a smile, knowing he could see her pussy from below, “Yeah. Batting practice and then the mall and stuff.”

He sipped his coffee, not bothering to divert his eyes from the lovely view she offered, “Going for that championship again?”

“That’s the plan.”

“Well, good luck,” he said before raising his cup and turning to his daughter, “What did you need Honey?”

She noticed that her dad was looking from her to Mandy, “Just wanted to know if you guys needed me to do anything. We are going to be out for several hours.”

“I think we can manage without you for a while,” he smiled, “You girls have a good time.”

“Oh,” Mandy answered, “We plan to.”

“See you later,” he said, turning back to the kitchen.

“You did it again, didn’t you?” Honey whispered, punching her friend’s shoulder playfully.

“Did you see the bulge in his pants?” Mandy giggled.

“That’s my dad, you whore.”

“I know. But did you see it?"

“Fuck yes,” Honey laughed, closing her bedroom door, “You are torturing him.”

“I want to fuck him.”

“I know,” Honey said, “You’ve told me. You either need to get it over with or stop teasing him. He must have blue balls by now.”

“Your mother would kill me.”

“Fuck no, she wouldn’t. She knows he has been fucking three of the ladies from his gym that he trains. And she is fucking her tennis pro and the pool boy and is probably fucking her yoga instructor as we speak. She doesn’t give a fuck.”

“Maybe I need to join his gym,” Mandy laughed.

“Maybe You should just go fuck him in the kitchen and get it over with.”

“Don’t tempt me.”

“Tempt You? I fucking dare you.”

Mandy took the wrap from her hair and shook her head from side to side. Standing in her towel, hand on her hip, she said, “I’m serious. Don’t dare me.”

“I already dared you, bitch. Now I’m double daring you.”

Raising an eyebrow, Mandy defiantly put her hand on the doorknob. Honey returned her friend’s defiant look with a “What the fuck are you waiting for?” expression. Mandy twisted the knob, challenging Honey to back down from the dare. Honey rolled her eyes with a bored yawn. 

“Fuck it,” Mandy said, walking into the hall, leaving the door open. 

Honey followed her bestie to the stairs and watched her walk down. She quietly waited at the top and grinned when Mandy turned her head and stuck her tongue out. Holding her breath, she watched when Her buddy peeked around the corner, looking into the kitchen. 

With one last look back up the stairs, Mandy took a step further, standing in the opening, and said, “Mr. C, I was wondering if you could do me a favor.”

Honey’s eyes nearly popped from their sockets when her friend dropped her towel and stepped out of sight into the kitchen. Surprised again, she raised an eyebrow when Mandy poked her head around the corner, grinning at her. Her friend picked up the towel and ran up the stairs naked, “He ain’t here.”

“You fucker,” Honey laughed, “He must have left for work.”

“I guess so,” Mandy replied, “I guess I’ll have to fuck him later.”

“You knew he was gone, didn’t you?”

“No, really. You dared me and you know I would have if he were here.”

“You're a first-class slut,” Honey laughed.

“I know. Ain’t it great?”

“We better get dressed. There is dick waiting on us,” Honey said.

“That’s my girl.” Mandy encouraged, “Soon you’re going to be as big a slut as I am. Hell, I may have you fucking your dad soon.”

“That’s gross,” Honey replied, “Gross, but interesting.”

“That a girl.”

The horny teenagers got dressed in the skimpiest shorts they had and the tightest tank tops they could squeeze into. Neither bothered with a bra. They did, however, bring a change of clothes each. Honey warned her friend about the amount of cum that their stud produced. 

After slamming the doors, Mandy started the engine of her little two-seat Mercedes Boxter. A gift from her parents on her sixteenth birthday, it was small but it got her where she needed to go. Today, she needed to go to the practice field. Greg was getting out of his truck when they pulled into the parking lot.

“Are you guys actually going to practice this morning?” Coach greeted, “Or is this just about fucking?”

“We have a game in two days,” Honey answered, “We should practice.”

“Cramer,” Coach barked, “Same cage you used the other day. Cothern, get your gear and meet me on the field.”

The girls gave each other a look and did as they were told. Honey took her bat from the trunk and Mandy grabbed her helmet, shin guards, and chest protector. After dressing out, she found her mitt and slammed her fist into it, “Ready when you are, Coach.”

Greg stood on the mound next to a barrel of softballs, having set up targets at each base. His fast pitch was as good as any of the girls he had coached. Swinging his arm to warm up, he watched his catcher squat into position. She was the strongest and damned near the most accurate backstop he had ever seen. 

She knew the drill. Each pitch would be followed by a throw to whichever base he called. The targets were there to be hit. The whir of the pitching machine and the ping of Honey’s bat sounded when she clobbered the first ball. Greg yelled, “Left-handed stance, Cramer.”

“Right,” she shouted, swapping sides.

“Coming at you, Cothern,” he said to his catcher.

She readied herself, opening her glove to give him his target, watching his windup and release, the ball speeding to her at nearly seventy miles per hour. She heard him yell, “Third,” just before she caught the rise ball. It took less than three seconds from the time he released the ball until it bounced off the target at third. 

Her form was perfect, catch, transfer, turn, and throw. It was rare that she missed a target. The plywood silhouettes were Greg’s idea. Cut to the shape and size of a player, they stood at each base to help her build accuracy. He even had players painted on them. Her strength was natural. She had even broken several of his handmade targets throughout two years of practice. 

Another pitch, “First base.”

Another target hit then another and another. The barrel was finally empty and Coach’s arm was getting tired. It was hot that day and he and his two-star players were perspiring heavily. He could see Mandy’s nipples clearly through the soaked material of her white tank top when she removed her gear. Her pert breasts were firm and round, about the size of a couple of peaches, they were inviting his gaze. 

“Are you about done?” She yelled toward the batting cage.

“I’m over here,” Honey answered from the bleachers, “The fucking machine broke down after the first load.”

“Time to hydrate,” Greg said, “Grab a water and help me pick up these balls.”

Honey grabbed three waters from the cooler in the equipment shed and tossed one to Mandy and one to Coach. Opening her bottle, she drained half of it in one draw. Her petite body was drenched in sweat. Mandy was the same, drinking her water quickly. Replacing the cap, she put her bottle on the bleachers and said, “I’ll get the balls if you two have something better to do.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Coach agreed.

Honey pulled her tank top over her head and tossed it to her new lover, “Meet you in the shed.”

He watched her walk away in her tiny cutoffs and drained his bottle, standing to follow her.

“Save me some,” Mandy called. 

“There is plenty to go around,” Greg smiled.

Honey was sitting on the deep freezer when he walked into the shed. She had one leg hanging over the edge and one pulled up, her ankle across her knee. Her nipples were erect on her tiny breasts that gleamed with tiny beads of perspiration. She smiled at him as his eyes took in the beauty of her body. “You going to fuck me, Greg?”

Without a word, he took the five steps from the door to the deep freezer where she sat. With his left hand, he took her by the ankle, moving it to the side, and with his right, he slid her ass to the edge of the freezer, pressing his crotch to hers. She smiled up at him when he leaned forward, his palms planted on either side of her hips, kissing her like a lover. 

She felt the hardness of his erection pressed against the mound of her sex, separated only by the sweat-dampened material of their respective shorts. Leaning back, her arms wrapped around his shoulders and neck, pulling him down with her, his weight pressing his steely cock tighter against her grinding crotch. 

She moaned through their passionate kisses, wrapping her legs around his hips pulling herself yet tighter to him. “Fuck yesss,” she growled when he took her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, twisting and pulling at it. This was a new sensation for her. The pain was surprisingly driving her lust to a higher level. 

Greg sensed her approval and replaced his fingers with his lips, sucking her nipple into his teeth. Her fingers tangled his hair when he began nibbling her pink nubbin. She pulled his head closer, telling him she needed more, “Oh my fucking g......,” she hissed,” when his teeth clamped hard on her. 

Working her over from one nipple to the other, he drove her to beg then demanded that he fuck her. He was becoming impatient with the way his cock strained against the confines of his coach's shorts. He stepped back to remove them but Honey quickly dropped from the freezer to her knees, “Let me,” she said, hooking her fingers over his waistband.

Pulling the snap open, she jerked his zipper quickly down and pushed up on his tee-shirt with her other hand. Taking it from there, her pulled his shirt off and dropped it while she pulled his shorts and boxers down as one. His long, thick cock sprang up, hard and already drooling precum from the big head. After letting him step out of his things, she sat on her ankles and watched his cock bob up and down for just a few seconds. 

Smiling to herself, it was just as big as she remembered. The long, shiny line of precum swung in a wild circular dance. Remembering the salty taste from the last time, she took his cock in hand, holding it still. She looked up at him with a smile and then took his cock head into her mouth. 

Greg let his head fall back, closing his eyes. A long, deep breath, slowly in and slowly out. Her warm mouth sucked tightly around his head and shaft, drawing him even harder. She was so fucking sexy and young, her body so perfect. eager to please him,  she forced her lips as far down his shaft as she could. He had to admire her efforts. His wife could not take all of his cock in her mouth. It wasn’t that he considered himself to have an enormous cock. It’s just that his cock head was so big. It’s hard to swallow a doorknob, but dammit, she was trying. He wanted to get in that tight, young pussy again but he Damn sure was not going to rush this. No, this was just too good. A sixteen-year-old athlete sucking his cock was not to be hurried.

Honey feasted, taking in the scent of his skin, his precum, and his perspiration. She could feel every nerve ending in her body, buzzing with excitement and anticipation of orgasms to come. She knew they would come and she knew they would be good. She just hoped that she could give him just as good as she would get. 

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

She stroked his cock with her right hand while she nursed every inch she could get in her mouth. She steadied herself using her left hand, cupping his ass and stroking the back of his strong leg. Although her efforts were aggressive, she could manage only half his cock. He was just too thick to go deeper.

Looking down, he could see her determination. Pressing so hard to take him deeper, tears trailed down her pretty face. She wanted to please him and he could see it in her eyes. “Take a deep breath, Honey,” he said, putting his hands on the back of her head, “You're going to gag but try not to chuck.”

Nodding quickly, her eyes never left his. She knew what he was going to do but wondered what would happen. “Relax, Honey. Take another breath.”

She did as he said, expecting to gag. Greg held her head firmly and slowly but forcefully pushed his cock forward. He felt her try to swallow. Felt her throat begin to accept his girth, “Another deep breath,” he said, withdrawing his dick a few inches. She looked up, nodding quickly again, ready to swallow him. 

Greg pushed forward again, harder this time, forcing his cockhead past her tonsils and into her throat. Determined to get this done, Honey grabbed both his ass cheeks, pulling him deeper. Pushing as she pulled, Greg felt her throat open and his cock slip in. Her eyes opened wide, tears dripping freely. The trimmed hairs above his cock tickled her nose and his ballsack rested on her chin. 

He began to pull her up but she pulled him back in, wondering what it would be like if he filled her throat with cum. She did this several times but finally needed to breathe and let him withdraw, “I did it,” she gasped, a proud smile on her lips. 

“You're a fucking pornstar,” Mandy laughed. 

“Fuck,” Greg spat, “You scared the fuck out of me.”

“Sorry,” Mandy pouted sexily, “Well Honey, you weren’t lying. He is big.”

Honey was still stroking his cock when her friend pulled her tank top off. Her nipples seemed to always be erect. Wasting no time, she pushed her shorts down with her panties, standing naked as the day she was born, “My name is Buck and I’m here to fuck,” she said, quoting a line from her favorite movie. 

“You want to go first?” Honey asked with her own pout.

“Yeah,” she answered, “I’ll get you ready while he takes me.”

“What?”

“Get up here,” Mandy said, patting the top of the freezer.

Honey jumped up on the freezer, leaning back as Mandy pulled her shorts off, then her panties, dropping them on the concrete floor. She pushed her friend back and spread her legs, “I’m ready, Greg,” she said before inhaling her bestie's clitoris between her lips. His cock began to throb harder while he watched this young girl eating her friend’s pussy.

He had seen videos of this before but had never actually witnessed it personally. Looking from Mandy’s tongue, buried deep in that beautiful young pussy, up to Honey’s face, contorted in the pleasure of approaching orgasm, he was overtaken with lust. He stepped behind Mandy, her perfect ass firm and white, shined with her sweat. 

She wiggled her hips side to side, enticing him to give her the attention she needed. Coach took in the sight of this perfection from her braided hair down her sweat beaded back to her sweet ass. She was bent at the hip and her legs spread wide, waiting for him. 

Finally, she felt him grasp her left cheek, kneading it. He fell to his knees behind her and she felt his tongue push into her tight young asshole. Turning her head, she caught his eyes looking at hers. None of her boyfriends had ever done that. Not even the doctor that her mother had taken her to for her birth control pills. He ate her pussy in his office and then fucked her right on his desk, but nothing like this.

A new and interesting sensation that she was enjoying and hoped he would continue.  She turned back to Honey and continued to devour her sweet pussy, drinking every drop of her excitement. She felt two thick fingers forcing their way into her soaked...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments