Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Step Too Far?

"Growing up in a wild environment produces two free spirits..."

63
18 Comments 18
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Once, something very unusual happened between my stepsister, Maria, and me. Now, firstly, let me be clear: I never screwed my stepsister. If what follows seems weird, I understand that. But, in Mr. Clinton’s immortal words, "I did not have sex with that woman." However, I did have an incident with her that was inappropriate. In fact, it was (probably) wrong.

For context, Maria and I were always close, from the time my dad married her mum to complete the family when I was ten. We are only a year apart.

We grew up in an environment that was, frankly, the perfect breeding ground for sexually free spirits. We were raised in Lloret del Mar, a coastal town in Spain notorious for being a host of Club 18-30 parties. Every year, thousands of young people came to Lloret from across Europe to, well, dance and drink and screw because there was nothing else to do, basically.

So, all through our teenage years, Maria and I were surrounded by hot young adults in skimpy clothes on the beach.

And, boy, did we take advantage of it!

We didn’t need to pay for an expensive package tour to party…it was all on our doorstep! There were parties every weekend. Certainly, both of us did a lot of kissing. I remember, once, being locked in an embrace with a British girl whose name now escapes me. We took a moment to breathe, I looked around and there was Maria’s tongue disappearing into the mouth of a handsome surfer dude. Half an hour later, I was sitting at a table holding hands, kissing and trying to close the deal with my Brit, and realized that, at the next table, my stepsister was playing tonsil tennis with another guy! And that was what most weekends were like.

We were both twenty when this tale took place and both partying much too hard. Roughly every third night, Maria and I decided to hit the town.

We planned to get some cheaper drinks at an outlying bar away from the tourist zone and then hit the clubs. At the next table was a couple speaking English. They were slightly older than us, and very nicely dressed. She had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair in a ponytail and was wearing a white shirt through which I could see she had nice breasts. I wanted to fuck her on the spot.

I could see Maria had noticed the man as well, so we both felt a twinge of disappointment when, as he rose for the bathroom, he leaned over and planted a kiss on his companion. When he had disappeared, Maria addressed the lady.

“You’re from England?”

The woman smiled.

“Yes, it’s our honeymoon. We’ve mostly been based in Barcelona, but we thought we’d come down here for one night to party.”

“You’ve come to the right place!” I exclaimed.

We got talking and her husband returned. Her name was Jenny, an architect from London, and his name was Steve. Steve had a goatee and a bald head, and he taught sports at a high school.

“We can show you some fun places if you’d like to join us?” Maria suggested, and I nodded eagerly.

Neither of us, at this stage, had any idea of what was going to happen. Something tells me that you will have an inkling by now!

                                                                        *

Three hours later, we were all on the dance floor. Steve made the first move. He motioned, ‘dance?’ with his hips and indicated his wife. It took me a moment to realise what he meant, but, a second later, his arms were wrapped around Maria and Jenny was dancing close to me. The club was pumping loud. Briefly, I wondered at this odd couple who were meant to be starting out on married life as a monogamous, committed partnership and yet were openly touching other people on the same dance floor before their honeymoon was even over!

We danced for hours, occasionally swapping partners, but it was as if the four of us were the only people in the club. At two o’clock we tumbled out into the (relatively) cool air, laughing and giggling. Then, as nonchalantly as if he were suggesting a walk, Steve said,

“Hey, would you guys like to join us tonight?”

Maria looked over at me and I could see in her eyes that she wanted to. Hesitantly, I nodded.

The apartment they had hired was spacious and the bed was enormous, a real king-size. I could hardly wait to get into it, but we sensibly agreed we should all shower first.

Maria and I endured a spectacularly awkward ten minutes while our hosts were in the bathroom! We sipped wine in silence, occasionally looking up with a smile at the other, hardly able to believe we’d agreed to have sex…well, if not together, at least in the same room. I can’t tell you what she was thinking. But I was burning with curiosity about my first foursome. Would seeing the guy naked be a turn-off? Would the fact that I’d only touch one of the girls kill the mood?

I finished my shower and dried up. I stayed wrapped in the towel and joined the others in the bedroom. My stepsister was on top of Steve, grinding his midriff, although his towel was still around his middle. She had taken off her black dress, still had her bra on but was naked below the waist.

Jenny appeared behind me, so I stepped out of the way. She was also wrapped in a towel.

“Let’s get this party started!” cried Steve.

To my left, Jenny unhooked her towel and let it fall. As I was admiring her svelte body, at the same moment, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Maria reach behind to unhook her bra. I found I was unable to resist a look, and a look became a gaze as I traced my vision down my stepsister’s naked form. My penis swelled as I saw her breasts hanging full but tight on her lithe torso and then her tanned, muscular thighs.

AbbyMonette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMonette

I needed a distraction and, luckily, I then felt Jenny tug at my towel, felt it give way and then the breeze was playing around my now erect cock and buttocks. Jenny knelt before me. I felt her seize it around the base with her lips, licking gently inside her closed mouth and, my God, did that ever take my mind off Maria. Jenny sucked me so hard that I had to put my hands on her head and steady myself. I closed my eyes, giving my full attention to the experience. The spell was broken when Steve gave a moan.  

I opened my eyes and saw nothing less than Steve and my stepsister in full sixty-nine position! Her soft, wet pussy was being sucked and licked from below while…Steve’s cock was huge! I watched his hips move slowly up and down, face fucking Maria. Just then, Jenny gave a mighty suck on my dick that almost pulled me forward hard enough to overbalance.

We moved to the bed, and Jenny took to her knees. I crouched behind her ass, to the level of her pussy. She smelled delicious, but I had to steady myself because the bed was bumping as Maria and Steve squirmed and writhed together, their mouths glued to each other’s genitals.

Jenny’s pussy was beautifully shaven, and I stroked it with my fingers and then my tongue. I got into a rhythm and Jenny purred appreciatively.

Across the bed, Maria squealed three times, and then Steve cried, “Fuuuccck!”.

“Oh, that’s hot!” Jenny murmured; her eyes were riveted on her husband and Maria, even as I licked her.

“I’m ready if you are,” Jenny said over her shoulder. Shaking my cock, I took to my knees and pressed it against her pussy. My dick popped right in.

Maria had, apparently, decided that she wanted penetration. Watching her roll over onto her back and spread her legs, I saw her pussy stretched wide open. I admit it…for a second, I wanted to.

Jenny bade me lie flat and then mounted my penis, which was so hard, so wet and so turned on as to be trembling.

Being on my back, I now had a better angle to watch Steve and Maria. His large member was reaching parts small cocks couldn’t reach, for Maria’s gasps were getting louder and deeper, and her breasts were bouncing up and down.

“Oh, that’s reaching my clit. That feels fucking good!” Jenny said as she bounced on my cock, and her husband laughed.

“Ah, si! Si! Si!” Maria cried…she was coming!

Maria’s arms began to flail, and she flung one in my direction, and, impulsively, I grabbed her hand and held it, interlocking fingers. She didn’t resist. Instead, Maria gripped it harder as orgasm possessed her body, and I watched her face contort. She thrashed about in the bed, totally oblivious to the world around her, and I held my stepsister’s hand as she came. I held it tight to reassure her that I loved her and that I was happy for her, and she had nothing to be embarrassed about.

Meanwhile, Jenny looked a bit pissed off that she didn’t have my undivided attention. She rocked harder and guided my hand to squeeze her breasts, then she had me sit up and press my face into them. Slightly guiltily, I kissed them and sucked her nipples.

By then, Maria’s orgasm had died down and she lay still. Steve pulled out and knelt before her, evidently wanting her to finish him off. Maria got to her knees and began to jerk and suck his cock, suck it hard and fast. Jenny and I watched as Maria’s jaw rendered that strong, athletic man helpless, until, deep in Maria’s throat, Steve came.

I watched Maria, almost coyly, turn away to swallow his cum and wash it down with a sip of wine.

I felt Jenny’s pussy drag up and off my penis.

“Come on cowboy, bring me home!” she said, then she lay on her back and opened her legs. I was close, and wishing Steve hadn’t just emptied his load into Maria so that he could finish Jenny off if required.

“Watch this!” I heard Steve say quietly to Maria, who was on her side. They were spooning, Steve behind my stepsister, but they were both watching us.

I increased my speed…I needed her to come soon. I didn’t have far to go. I pumped fiercely, urgently and, just in time, Jenny’s shoulders shook, and she arched her neck back and…

“Oh, I’m coming! I’m going to come! Yes! Yes!”

At last, her cries did it for me.

The second before I came, with a flick of my neck, I turned to see my stepsister’s naked body stretched out on the bed and she was smiling indulgently, satisfied herself and happy to enjoy my pleasure, and my eyes fell on her breasts and belly and that was that. With a final thrust, I drove my cock as hard as I could into Jenny’s pussy and my cock seemed to burst like a shaken coke can and the orgasm was so violent that my nerve endings were still tingling an hour later.

We decided not to spend the night. It would have been just too awkward in the morning. Bidding our hosts goodnight, Maria and I tiptoed out of the flat and made for home, both deep in thought and memories.  

My stepsister and I never discussed the hour we had spent in bed together. But, years later, when I watched her exchange her vows with her husband at the altar, I knew what the mouth pronouncing “I do,” had done, and I recalled that hand, which now bore the ring, had once gripped mine as Steve’s cock made a very sacrilegious journey down her aisle.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments