Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Simple Life Part 3

"Ginger is tempted, but should she?"

129
15 Comments 15
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Work continued, both at our jobs and at Linda’s house. The upstairs was nearly completed, with only some details left to deal with. The twins were extremely helpful, especially so when I was working. It seemed like they hovered over me, competing to see who could get the most points with me. It was very flattering, although Steve and Linda thought it was hilarious.

Steve had watched from the doorway, unknown to the twins, as they tried to outdo each other. That night in bed, he chuckled softly. “They are so smitten with you that I swear they would crawl across broken glass for the chance to smell your panties. It’s almost comical.”

I gave his chest a little slap. “I don’t think it’s funny. They’re very sweet, and I feel flattered. It’s not like I’m taking advantage of the situation.”

His expression was sober. “I don’t want you taking advantage of them, but I do wonder why you haven’t fucked them yet. You know I have no problem with it, and I’m sure you would have a great time.”

I shrugged. “It doesn’t feel right. They’re both virgins. Shouldn’t they be losing their virginity to someone more age-appropriate? Plus, there’s a lot of baggage that goes with being someone’s first, especially if that first is amazing in bed. Which, by the way, I am.”

Steve chuckled. “There is no doubt about your skill or how much fun you are in bed. I think that I understand your concerns. You’re worried about them becoming too attached, maybe falling in love with you.

I nodded. “That’s one big concern. There is so much that could go wrong. I love Linda and the twins, and I don’t want to do anything to mess things up.”

Steve pondered for a moment. “Well, I think you are underestimating Linda’s relationship with her sons. She wouldn’t have encouraged you in the first place if she thought it would hurt her family. I know you well enough to know that you would guide the twins well and let them down easy if you needed to.

“I also think you are underestimating the horn-dog factor. Rich and Jeff are at that point in life where they discover the wonders of pussy. They will very much appreciate your tutelage, then see how many young women they can share it with. I really don’t think they will get too serious. In another month, they’ll be freshmen at university with all the temptations that entails.”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. I’ll have to think about it. As tempting as they are, I don’t want to screw up.”

Saturday rolled around as it does on a weekly basis. We spent the morning doing the final cleaning of the upstairs and found ourselves done by lunchtime. It was the first Saturday we hadn’t worked a full day on the house in over a month. The twins were excited because the early finish meant that they could leave in time to catch their friends. They had initially made excuses not to go on the overnight trip because they were helping with the house. The three of us laughed at how fast they got ready and then got gone.

I had a delicious idea. “Say, Linda, we are all sweaty and dirty, and that new shower upstairs is very roomy. What say we try it out… together?”

Before she could answer, I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her. I kept kissing her until our tongues had a chance to get reacquainted, then spun her around and into Steve’s arms. He picked up the ball and ran with it. His big hands cupped her ass as he kissed her passionately. 

When he finally let her go, she looked dazed. “What was the question again?”

I laughed, grabbed her hand, and led her back upstairs. Steve and I took turns kissing her as we stripped off her clothes. Our own soon followed.

Steve got the shower going, and we stepped in when the water was warm. The twin rain-head shower heads gently soaked us as we rubbed her body with soapy hands. Soon, our soapy bodies were rubbing against hers. Steve reached behind him and took the hand shower off the hook. He adjusted the flow and pulse while I nibbled at Linda’s ear. I watched over her shoulder as he prepared while Linda moaned softly in my ear.

He brought the wand around, and I gave him room to slip it between her legs. Linda’s eyes flew open. “Oh fuck, that feels good!”

I leaned in and sucked on her nipple while my hubby slowly moved the shower wand. He knew just how long to let it pulse against her clit before moving it teasingly away. The two of us built her arousal to a ridiculous degree before we let her cum. She quivered and quaked in my arms as she orgasmed hard.

We finished our shower with Linda, who was trying to return the favor. Both of us managed to fend her off. We pretended that now that she had cum, we really weren’t interested in doing anything else. We had her convinced until we all dried off and were walking downstairs naked as the day we were born. As we walked down the hallway with a very horny and quite frustrated Linda, we drew abreast of her bedroom.

Suddenly, Steve grabbed her, threw her over his shoulder, and ran into her bedroom. She was giggling as he tossed her on the bed. Her giggles soon turned into moans. Steve was kissing her and playing with her gorgeous tits when I slid between her legs. Her pussy was calling to me, and my tongue answered.

I waylaid her clit until she screamed into my husband’s mouth, then quickly moved out of the way. Steve moved between her legs, and I grabbed his cock just before he plunged into her. I rubbed his cock head against her clit, then up and down her soaked slit. She wiggled deliciously in a vain attempt to get his cock inside her. “Calm down, woman! I’ll give you my husband’s cock when I’m damn good and ready.”

She looked at me pleadingly. “Please, Ginger, I love you! Don’t torture me.”

I looked at her, stunned. “You love me? Why? I can understand you loving Steve. I would be shocked if you didn’t. I’m just sexy fun. Right?”

The next thing I knew, her hand was on the back of my neck, pulling me hard toward her. My lips were within inches of hers when she said, “Are you insane? Of course, I’m in love with you. I’m in love with Steve, too. Now, please, let him fuck me before I lose my mind!”

I felt tears form in my eyes, and I kissed her so hard. I pulled back and looked into her desperate eyes. “I love you, too.”

I looked down at the raging erection I held against her clit. I slid him down and circled the head of his cock around her opening. I looked up at my husband, and he nodded and pushed. I felt his cock slide through my hand and into her aching pussy. I pulled my hand away and laid my head on her shoulder as my husband kissed her deeply. Their lips parted as he sank into her to the hilt. He looked into her eyes and told her what we both felt but hadn’t let ourselves believe possible, “We both love you.”

I’ve never seen anyone cry and cum at the same time, but she did. It was wonderful to watch her as my husband made love to her. He filled her pussy gloriously, and she came over and over until he came deep inside her. Her orgasm was a combination of happy crying and ecstasy. I doubt she had ever felt that way in her life and I was so very glad my husband could give that to her. And I helped!

I held her in the afterglow, and we kissed for the longest time. When our lips parted, I looked deep into her eyes. “Yes, we do love you, but I have a question.”

She looked at me with such hope in her eyes. “Yes, ask me anything.”

“Do you think you can stand it if I eat my husband’s cum out of your pussy?”

She smiled, and I could see that she could have easily cried, uncle, and taken a nap. I was thrilled at her response. “There’s only one way to find out.”

Turns out, she could stand it, at least until the second orgasm from my tongue. After that, she had to push me away with both feet.

We showered together yet again, then gathered in the kitchen for some lunch. I wasn’t hesitant anymore. It was clear to me that the three of us cared very deeply for each other, and we would be fools if we didn’t find out where that took us. “Cards on the table. I’m in love with you, Linda, and so is my husband. We want to be with you in any way we can. This is too precious and too wonderful to pretend it doesn’t exist.”

Tears dripped from her eyes as she looked at Steve. It seemed like she was waiting for him to crush her completely or save her. I knew my husband well. He would do what his heart told him to do. He would never hurt her.

He smiled gently. “Please don’t cry. I love you, and I never want to see you cry.”

Of course, she started sobbing uncontrollably. We nestled her between us and held her close while kissing her softly wherever we could find skin.

Considering the highly emotional experiences over the last few hours or so, it wasn’t any surprise that we got a bit giddy with happiness and maybe just a tad sappy that afternoon. That was fine with me. It wasn’t anyone’s business but our own and that was the way we chose to run our business. All I knew was that we had opened a wonderful new chapter in our lives, and I couldn’t have been happier.

The funny thing about the situation was that if you had asked me before we met Linda: Would you ever allow another woman to fall in love with your husband and him to fall in love with her? My response would have been a very loud and very obnoxious, “FUCK NO!”

I would have said that because, in my world, there couldn’t possibly be another woman Steve and I deeply cared for and wanted to love. Until Linda entered our lives, our relationships with other women were purely fun and firmly in the friends-with-benefits zone. Before Linda, other women were either potential fun fucks for my husband or skanks with an agenda I wouldn’t tolerate. I never dreamed that there would be a woman that we both could admire and love deeply. It just wasn’t on my radar.

It sure the fuck is now, and I love it.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Linda called me on Sunday after the twins returned. “You have to come over. Meet me at the back door.”

I had a feeling what that meant. “I’ll be there in a minute.”

I ran into the living room and grabbed the remote out of Steve’s hand. “Hey!”

I turned the television off and tossed the remote on the couch. “Come on, hot stuff.”

He didn’t know what I wanted, but you can bet he liked the look on my face. He stood and followed me as I raced through the house and out the back door. We arrived breathless at Linda’s back door.

She stifled a laugh as she let us in. I grinned at her. “They’re at it again, aren’t they?”

She grinned. “Probably, and you’re going to miss it if you don’t stop fucking around.”

She led us to the closet, and we watched through the mirror as Rich and Jeff talked about their overnight trip.

Jeff plopped back onto his bed. “I swear, dude, I never would have gone if I’d known.”

Rich sank down on his own bed. “Too right, dude. Four super-hot girls, and it seemed like they were interested. The only problem is that they had four steady boyfriends with them. Talk about feeling like an unwanted stepchild.”

Jeff grunted. “Yeah, those dudes were super jealous, and we didn’t do anything.”

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

Rich responded with his own grunt, “Yeah, the only good thing about it was how the girls were so friendly. I still feel like a loser. At the end of the day, those douches got the pussy, and we got diddly and squat.

“I wonder what Ginger was doing while we were gone? Maybe some nude sunbathing? That would be cool as shit!”

Jeff rolled onto his side and looked at his brother. “I think she and Mom have something going on. I also think Steve and Mom are acting weird.”

Rich’s eyes flew wide. “Do you think the three of them might be doing stuff together?"

Their eyes got huge, and in near-perfect harmony, they said, “That would be so fuckin awesome!”

Jeff looked pensive. “Do you suppose that’s why Ginger hasn’t been close like she was? I mean, it’s cool if she and Mom are together and all. I loved how she used to look at us and how it felt when I held her. I miss that.”

Rich shrugged. “It doesn’t make sense. If she were only into girls, she wouldn’t be married to Steve. She probably thinks we’re too young and, anyway, she’s married. It’s not like she's going to punch our v-card.”

“Maybe not, but wouldn’t it be awesome? I think she’s the hottest woman in the world, man. I’m not kidding. I would love for her to teach me how to eat pussy.”

Rich began rubbing his cock through his shorts. “Can you imagine how amazing it would be if she sucked our cocks? Fuck, dude. I think about putting my cock in her, and it makes me crazy.”

Jeff pulled his shorts and underwear off. “Her amazing mouth on my cock and her sweet pussy on my face would be so awesome.”

Rich peeled off his clothes and fell back on the bed. “I want to watch my cock slide into her pussy. I want to see the look on her face when I fill her.”

Linda grabbed my arm. “Now’s your chance. Get in there!”

I really wanted to—I wanted to so badly—but something didn’t feel right. I was struggling to find the words when I got an unexpected reprieve.

Jeff looked over at his brother. Both had their cocks in their hands. “Can I tell you something, and you won’t judge me?”

“Sure, you know I wouldn’t do that. What is it?”

Jeff said one word, “Mom.”

Rich’s response made Linda and I turn back to the mirror. “Yeh, Mom. You thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Yeh.”

“Can you imagine Mom with us? The two of us could show her how much we love her. You know, if we weren’t like virgins and shit.”

Jeff chuckled. “It’s us. Let’s be honest. We want to fuck our mom.”

Their hands began to stroke their now fully erect cocks as Rich responded. “Oh hell yes, we do.”

I grabbed Linda’s hand, and she looked at me. “Seems to me like it’s your chance. You don’t need to go all the way, but I bet you could accidentally walk in on them again and accidentally play with their cocks, and, maybe, accidentally suck the cum out of them. It’s not like you haven’t done it before and loved it, I might add.”

She bit her lip, then looked at her gorgeous adopted sons through the mirror.

I pressed my case. “Go on, we’ll be right here cheering quietly and maybe fucking just a little.”

“What if it goes wrong? I couldn’t bear to lose them!”

“They love you and you love them. They want you, and you want them. It can’t be wrong. Now go before they waste those beautiful loads.”

She practically ran out of the room, and I think she did so because she knew if she hesitated, she would never let herself go.

The door to the twins' room flew open, and Linda darted into the room. Jeff and Rich jerked in surprise and stared wide-eyed at their mother.

“I love you both so much, and you probably think I’m a pervert, but I really want to touch you right now.”

Both young men stood and went to their mother. Jeff kissed his mother’s lips softly. “I love it when you touch me.”

Rich kissed her neck. “We love to touch you too, Mom.”

Linda tilted her head up to him and put her hand behind his head. She pulled him into a loving kiss that soon turned into something heated. She released him and turned to his brother. She kissed him deeply as well.

She pulled back from the kiss and sank to her knees. Her hands grasped her son’s cocks, and she smiled up at them. “Your cocks are amazing. I want you to cum for me. Will you do that? For me?”

The loving smiles they gave her made her face light up with joy. Jeff caressed his mom’s face with his hand. “I would love to cum for you.”

Rich didn’t respond with words but his vigorously nodding head communicated his desires perfectly.

Linda chuckled and licked the head of his cock. Rich’s hands clenched, and his body stiffened as he let out a groan of arousal. She pulled his cock into her mouth and slowly engulfed him until she nearly choked. She pulled back until the head of his cock popped from her lips, then licked his shaft.

She turned her head slightly and gave his brother the same treatment. Then, she pulled him back into her mouth and sucked his cock with loving dedication. She continued until he started to rise up on his toes, then pulled him from her mouth. He moaned at the loss as she turned to his brother and brought him to the same peak. She didn’t let up on Rich. His toes curled, and his hands gently held her head. “I’m cumming, Mom!”

He did, gloriously. Her hand stroked, and I could see her swallowing his cum as her own body trembled with desire.

She gently released his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments