Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Shocking Sight -Part 1

"Accidentally seeing my step-sister naked leads to intense lust."

28
6 Comments 6
8.5k Views 8.5k
858 words 858 words

Our family adopted Lia when she was just a baby. We grew up together, thinking of ourselves as brother, sister. She was from northern Saskatchewan, on an Indian reservation, and was given up for adoption by her mother who couldn't take care of her. Fast forward a bunch of years, she was sixteen and I was eighteen when I stumbled upon a scene that would ignite feelings of lust and the forbidden.

I came home early from high school one day and headed to my bedroom, which was in the basement, next to the games room. Lia was asleep on the sofa, wearing nothing but a t-shirt. Her skinny legs were wide open, and I mean as wide open as you can get! The soles of both of her feet were together, with her legs splayed apart, with her naked pussy bared. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I just froze, afraid to make a noise, unsure whether she was actually sleeping or not. I watched her chest rising and falling gently, assuring me that she was indeed asleep. Our parents were both at work and I knew I had lots of time to take in this amazing sight.

As I crept closer, it became apparent that she had fallen asleep while masturbating. Lia must have dosed off within the last ten minutes or so because her inner pussy lips were still wet. What an erotic sight! Native people are not hairy, to say the least, and my step sister had barely any pubic hair, just a few dark whispy strands above the lips. Her tiny inner lips were a dark brown color, gradually turning pink leading down towards her small slit. Those wet lips reminded me of delicate butterfly wings. She was baring her naked wet pussy to me, and she didn't even know it. 

My face was flushed with excitement and my cock was straining so hard against my jeans that I had to reach in and reposition it, so it was sticking up towards my belly. I felt a little shame at first. Why was I so hard? This wasn't my biological sister, I reasoned. This was a naked teenaged girl with a gorgeous pussy, opened up for my viewing pleasure. 

Even though her pussy was spread wide open, her slit was still tightly closed, except for a faint crack of an opening. Beside the sofa was a small lamp, the light was hitting the juices that covered her inner lips. I couldn't believe how small her slit was! How could her pussy ever accept a cock? I was absolutely mesmerised and I bravely knelt closer with my face barely six inches away. I could now smell a faint musky odor that drew me ever closer. I wanted so badly to move my tongue on her wet lips and to get her aroused without waking, but I was so scared. If she suddenly woke up, she would run away screaming and I would be mortified. 

Luxuriaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luxuriaa

I was aching to slide my rock-hard erection into her too, but common sense stopped me from doing something stupid at that moment. An idea came to me. To preserve this moment, I would take photos with my phone and be able to relive this scene anytime I wanted to. God, I wanted to taste her, but this was the best I could do! 

I moved the lamp a little closer for better lighting and took at least twenty shots of her. Full-body, close-ups, medium length, different angles. I was fearful that she could wake up at any moment, so I grabbed a light bed sheet from the closet and gently covered her up. Mom and dad would be home soon and she would be in deep shit if they found her like that. I quietly went upstairs, left the house, then came back into the house, making a lot of noise with the outside door, hoping she would wake up and at least put her panties back on, before our folks came home.

I had to do something about my erection, so I took a shower and had an electrifying orgasm, with the images of her still fresh in my mind's eye. After unloading what seemed like a bucket full of cum, my cock got hard again! I sprayed another load within a minute, this one a little more watery. I smiled to myself as I dried off, thinking of all those high-def photos on my phone. My cock was going to get a constant workout for the next little while!

Over the next few days, I could swear Lia was casting sideways glances at me. She seemed to be flustered and awkward around me, and I kind of acted different around her too. I had erotic dreams every night about her and wondered if she had the same. Or was she horrified that I might have seen her naked and wide open? 

Dirty thoughts about my sister haunted me. I decided I was going to confess to her, and see where this goes. I wanted to do more than just look at her beautiful pussy next time...

 

 

Published 
Written by carloscasteneda1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments