Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Swingers' Chronicles

"Book 1 - My First Time"

140
46 Comments 46
8.5k Views 8.5k
6.7k words 6.7k words

Signing my divorce agreement was the hardest thing I’ve ever done.  Twenty years wasted.  Twenty of my cutest years, might I add.  Bastard.  He and his underage bimbo took everything from me—my dignity, my self-esteem, my motivation, and we won’t even discuss the hit my bank account took.

I sigh as I look in the mirror.  That was almost five years ago.  Let it go, I tell myself.  I have to let it go.  And get ready...for tonight. I’m not sure that I even want to venture out anywhere.  The thought of my couch, my sweats, Netflix, and a pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream is so comforting and enticing. Worst of all, I have no idea where we’re going.  My best friend, Kim has been hell-bent on ‘getting me back out there.’   She’s been on a mission to get me dating or at least as she puts it, “get me laid.”  Neither of which I’m interested in at all.

My daydreaming is halted by the shrill sound of my cell phone.  I look down at the screen.  It’s Kim.

“Hey,” I answer.

“Hey.  Are you getting ready?  I want to be out the door at 9 o’clock.  I’ll be at your place by eight and we can have a pre-game drink.”  Her exuberance is annoying to me.

“Where are we going?” I whine. “I don’t have anything to wear, especially since I have no idea where we’re going.”

“Dress to impress. Sexy.  Don’t wear your usual dowdy, nun garb.  Okay, I’ll be at your place soon!”  Her sing-song voice grates on my nerves, in spite of how much I love her.

Dress to impress, she says.  Easy for her.  Kim is my age, tall, willowy, with huge boobs, and long blonde hair.  She turns the heads of men of all ages no matter where she goes.  I find myself sighing again, but I’m not sure if my sigh is in resignation, irritation, or both. It doesn’t matter,  I don’t have time to ponder the answer because it’s time for me to shower and dress.  With yet another sigh, I head into the bathroom.

An hour later, I am dressed and ready to go...or so I think.  I hear a car pull into my driveway, so I peek out of the blinds.  I see a black Uber SUV park and a very handsome man get out and open the door for Kim.  He is muscular, bald, black, and young - just her type.

I can’t help but shake my head and smile as I see those long, toned, tanned legs ending in strappy high-heeled sandals stretch out of the car.  Kim emerges barely dressed in a black halter dress that leaves almost nothing to the imagination.  Her breasts are outlined in the stretchy, black fabric, and her nipples are clearly visible, erect, and begging for attention.  The dress clings tightly around her waist and hips, ending just below her high, tight, round ass.  I watch the sexy Uber driver ogle every inch of her body.  Kim reaches up and caresses his face as she hands him a folded piece of paper.  He grins down at her lasciviously and watches as she sashays her way to my front door.

Shaking my head at her brazen sexuality, I resolve to at least give the night a shot and make my way down the stairs just as she breezes through the front door.

“What the fuck are you wearing” she exclaims as she looks me up and down with disdain.

“What do you mean?  What’s wrong with this?”  I’m not sure what her problem is.  My pretty, button-down, cream-colored, silk blouse and black pencil skirt seem fine to me. 

“Jesus!  Yeah, no.  This isn’t going to work.”  Kim grabbed my hand and pulled me to follow her back up the stairs.
She starts rifling through my closet and starts pulling clothes out of the bowels of my closet.  I’m wondering where some of that stuff came from.

“Get undressed,”  Kim barks at me. “You aren’t wearing that shit.”  She tosses some clothing that I haven’t seen in years onto the bed.

I begin to unbutton my blouse as I peruse what’s on my bed. I pick up a black, sheer long-sleeve shirt.  “I have a pretty black camisole that I used to wear…”

She cuts me off, “No.  No camisole.  You aren’t going to a business meeting.  Get undressed.”
Soon, I’m standing before her in my black cotton bra and black bikini panties.  She looks over at me and rolls her eyes.

“What the fuck is that?” She says, gesturing up and down my body, clearly disgusted with my undergarment choices.

I glare at her as she goes over to my dresser and starts to root through my drawers.  She finally pulls out lingerie that I had long forgotten about.

Kim tosses me a pile of silky black garments.  “Put those on.” she barks.

I begin to pull apart the mess of garments.  There is a black lace, balconette bra that pushes the breasts up and out yet bares the nipples, a tiny, black lace thong, a matching garter belt, and black silk stockings.

“This stuff won’t fit.  My ex bought these for me.”  I feel defeated before we even begin.

“Mia put on the bra.  Then put on the garter and stockings, then the thong, in that order.”  She has the tone of an irate drill sergeant and I find myself slipping into the lingerie, with some resentment.  To my surprise, they did fit!

As I slide the thong on, Kim stops me to explain that the garter and stockings go on first, then the thong goes on over the garters. I look at her confused, not sure if that is correct.

“Trust me,”  she says and begins to search through my shoe cabinet.  

I slither into the garter and pull the silky stockings up my legs.  Once I fasten them into the garters, I am struck by how pretty my legs look in the black silk and lace.  Next, I pull the slinky black thong up my thighs and wiggle into the tiny lace garment.   I’m amazed that this stuff still fits and feel rather proud of the way it looks on my body.  

I grab the bra next and put it on.  I pull my breasts up and nestle them into the half cups of lace.  My nipples look erect and delicious just above the black lace. I gaze at myself in the mirror and am surprised to see a strong, toned, healthy body staring back at me.  I notice how high and round my breasts look framed in the black lace of the bra.  I notice my flat stomach that goes from the bottom of the bra to the top of the black lace garter belt.  My pubic region is erotically framed by the black lace garter and thong.  And my legs, encased in the sheer black silk, almost rival Kim’s gorgeous stems.   I gasp at my reflection and look over at Kim in amazement.

“Yeah.  You’re beautiful and sexy, Mia.  You just forgot about it.”  Kim looked me up and down with a huge smile on her face.  “You still got it going on.”  She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me over to sit at the dressing table.

As I sat down, she grabbed a comb and a can of hairspray.  “Now, you need fuck me hair!”

I allowed her to spray and tease maximum volume into my long, light brown hair.  She then started to add additional makeup to my face.  I was flabbergasted at the image staring back at me.  Move aside Bridgette Bardot, Mia is in the house.  I laughed in amazement, making Kim smile widely and hug me hard.

Finally, she had me slip into the very sheer black shirt and tight, black leather skirt.  When I voiced my concern over my very visible nipples, she tossed a black blazer at me.  Then she had me slip into five-inch black stilettos and silver jewelry.  We were finally ready to start the evening.  However, I still had no idea where we were going.

“Where are we going, Kim?”  I ask her as I grabbed my black clutch purse.

“Mia, tonight you just need to trust me and just go with the flow.  It will be amazing.”  Kim hugged me tightly and dialed up our Uber for the night.

As we slid into the back of a black SUV, I noticed the driver giving me an appreciative stare.  I smiled and felt sexy, young, and vibrant for a change.

I watched as Kim gave the driver an address written on a piece of paper.  He cocked one eyebrow but didn’t say anything.

“So, Kim,” I started, “where the fuck are you taking me?”

“We’re going to a very exclusive, new nightclub.  You’ll love it.”  She patted me on the knee and smiled widely.  I smiled back, nervous, but trusting her to guide me through the night.

Soon the driver pulled into a sketchy-looking strip mall.  We drove to the farthest side of the mall before he stopped.  How could this possibly be a high-end nightclub?  As I took in my surroundings, I noticed several expensive sports cars parked in the valet section.  Where the hell are we I thought to myself.  I watch as Kim paid the driver and instructed me to follow her.

Young, handsome valets held the door open as I got out of the car.  I noticed the young man staring into my blazer, hoping to catch a glimpse of my nipples that were on full display beneath.  I am oddly tingly as I enjoyed his gaze.  As I walked up the red carpet leading to the front door, I could hear the pulse of dance music from inside.

As we walked into the club, I took in my surroundings.  This was a lobby.  Where was the so-called club?  The pulsing music and colorful lights were just behind big, leather-clad doors.  I overheard Kim telling the gorgeous European-looking woman behind the register that we were a ‘female couple’.  I was confused, but before I could ask, the woman snapped a plastic wristband on our arms and a big, burly bouncer threw open the leather doors.

“Welcome to Heaven, ladies.  Enjoy yourselves and be safe.”  With no smile on his face, he motioned his head for us to go through those big leather doors.

I was unprepared for what I saw once inside.  The huge room was dimly lit with big black leather couches along all the walls.  A disco-style, lit dance floor was in the middle of the room, colorful strobe lights casting rainbows on the walls.  Huge flat-screen TVs were on each wall with porn playing on each one.

I noticed many people, some in elegant cocktail attire dancing, drinking, and flirting with each other.  I was intrigued by them.  Some were in various stages of undress.  I could not help but look at and appreciate the exposed breasts and bare bottoms of some of the women.  I watched as a handsome, middle-aged man lifted the skirt of the woman next to him and caressed her bare ass cheeks.  I began to feel a long-forgotten ache in my groin.

“Kim, what is this place?” I whispered into her ear.  She grinned like a Cheshire cat at me.

“This is a swinger’s club.  Very exclusive and really fun.  Just watch, enjoy, get turned on, Mia.”  She kissed my cheek and headed over to one of the many bars to get us drinks.

I felt as though I could not catch my breath.  Swingers?  Did she really say swingers?  I was nervously looking around me, studiously avoiding the nudity and graphic sex on the TVs all around me.

“Here, drink this.”  Kim shoved a cocktail into my hand.

“What is this?” I asked her.

“Vodka shot.  Shoot it.”  Kim demonstrated by downing the shot quickly and looking at me expectantly.  “Now, Mia.  You need to loosen up.”

I hesitantly took the shot. The icy liquid stung my throat and burned all the way down to my stomach, but then spread warmth throughout my body. Kim then grabbed my hand and we went through another set of big leather doors into what looked like a locker room.  Yet another beautiful, tall woman handed her a key to a locker.  Is it a prerequisite to look like you stepped out of European Vogue to work here?

“Take off the blazer and put it in here.”  I shook my head.  I felt too naked with my nipples exposed.  “Oh, come on, Mia!  Now.  Do it.”  

I started to unbutton my blazer as I watched Kim remove her sexy little dress, hang it in the locker, and reach into her bag to pull out a garment.  I watched in horror or fascination, not sure which, as she slithered into a sheer, slinky, low-cut purple teddy.  She added a fringed cocoon wrap over it and smiled up at me expectantly.  “How do I look?” she asked.

“Naked. You look naked.”  I told her.  “Kim, I can’t be this naked around people I don’t know.”  My discomfort was real and very noticeable.

“Mia, your boobs are stellar.  You want people to notice. Just keep your shoulders back and watch people look at your sexy body.  Allow their appreciation to excite you.  You don’t have to do anything but watch the people around you and learn how to feel sexy again. Now come on!”

She grabbed me by the hand and we walked back out to the pulsing nightclub - but not before I took notice of even bigger leather doors with big gold letters “Play Area.”  I was just about to ask Kim what was behind them when a man walked past and commented on my clearly visible breasts beneath the sheer fabric.

“Nice tits, baby.”  

His comment made me even more uncomfortable with my breasts on full display, but I quickly noticed both men and women giving me appreciative glances and stares.  I felt that familiar tingle in my groin again and my nipples responded by getting rock hard.

We found bar stools along a railing by the dance floor.  After ordering another round of drinks, Kim and I settled in to watch the sexy goings-on around us.

We watched as gorgeous, sexy couples began to fill the dance floor.  Grinding, kissing, and groping each other, the dancers were like a softcore porn movie.  I was transfixed by their actions.  I watched two women fondle each other’s bare breasts, dipping their heads to suck, bite, and tease each other’s nipples.  I could feel myself getting aroused.

Kim nudged my arm as she gestured for me to look at the side of the dance floor where a preppy-looking man sat along the wall, clearly in ecstasy as his huge cock was pulled through the fly of his khaki slacks by a gorgeous woman kneeling in front of him. She licked her lips before taking his thick penis deep into her throat.  I could not believe what I was seeing.  He gently grabbed the back of her head and thrust himself deeper into her throat.  She worked her mouth up and down his hard shaft as one hand stroked the base of his penis and the other hand played with his balls. I was both appalled and aroused at the same time and found myself wanting to see him cum in her mouth.

“That’s sexy as hell, isn’t it?”  Kim asked me.  “The energy in this place is so raw.  I love it.”  She watched the blowjob intently as she spoke to me.

“I’ve never seen anything like this,”  I admitted.  “How did you find out about this place?” I asked her.

Before she had a chance to respond, the sexy bald, black Uber driver came up behind her and slid his arm around her waist as he took in her sexy outfit.  I watched in amusement as my friend turned, posed, and positioned herself to allow this man to take in the best her body had to offer.  I turned away just as he pulled the purple teddy aside, baring her breast and taking her hard nipple into his mouth.

I focused my attention back on the dance floor.  So many beautiful bodies all moving in time to the music.  I noticed that the blow job couple had moved along, much to my disappointment.  But replacing them was a woman, in just a thong, dancing on and around a stripper’s pole in the middle of the dance floor.  Her large breasts swayed erotically back and forth as she danced, and a group of both men and women caressed her body as it moved in time to the music.  My eyes jumped from that to a gorgeous, curvy woman lounging on a black leather sofa at the edge of the dance floor. She was clad only in a short dress with the top of it pulled down below her breasts.  Her large, pink nipples were rock hard. As she watched the dancers, she was playing with one nipple - rolling it between her fingers, then pulling on it.  Her other hand dipped between her widely spread legs. I watched in excited fascination as she slipped her finger deep into her shaved, wet, pussy, finger fucking herself for a moment before rubbing her clit. I could see her pussy lips get more swollen and shiny. She leaned her head back as her breasts heaved in response to the pleasure her fingers were causing as she masturbated.

I could not turn away. She was incredibly sexy and erotic. My eyes traveled from her beautiful legs, up to her very visible pussy, to those firm, round breasts. I was entranced as I watched her sensuously lick her full, red lips. It was then that she clearly saw me ogling her. A heated, embarrassed flush came over my body and I turned away, mortified at being caught.

All of this is sensory overload, I thought.  There is so much going on, so much to appreciate, it’s overwhelming, yet erotic. I tried to catch my breath and calm myself.

I ordered another drink from a scantily clad waitress and focused my attention back on the other side of the dance floor as Kim and her friend walked, hand in hand, to the area behind the big leather doors with the “play area’ sign.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

As I watched the dance floor, I found myself getting caught up, once again, in the beat of the music, the many beautiful bodies writhing together, and the building of sexual tension between them.  It was intoxicating and I began to not only enjoy the atmosphere but feel overwhelmingly aroused. My clit tingled more than it had in a long time and I pressed my thighs together and shifted on my stool to satisfy the urge just a bit.

I turned my gaze back to the masturbating nymph on the sofa.  She had progressed to sheer ecstasy.  Her legs were pulled back by her head and her groin area was splayed wide. Furiously rubbing her engorged, hard clit and moaning loudly, clearly close to orgasm, a small group of people had formed around her to cheer her on. I found myself straining to get a better look, wanting to get a better view of her exposed pussy, desperately wanting to watch her climax.

“That excites you too, doesn’t it?”  a deep, masculine voice with just a hint of a Long Island accent whispered into my ear.  

I turned around to gaze upon one of the most overtly masculine and sexy men that I have ever seen.  My body reacted to him instantaneously.  My nipples hardened and my pussy began to slowly twitch in excitement.

He wasn’t classically handsome but instead had an almost animal magnetism to him.  He was tall, with dark eyes, and full lips that turned up into a smile that hinted at a bad boy beneath that handsome face.

I was embarrassed that he caught me trying to get a better look at the masturbating woman, so I ignored him and turned my gaze back to the dance floor.  I could feel my face flush with the heat of embarrassment.

“Hey baby,” he cooed as he gently turned my face back to him, ”it’s hot to see a gorgeous woman want to watch another gorgeous woman get off.  I like it.  It excites me.”  He smiled down at me. I struggled to take my eyes off his full lips.

“I….I...I was just looking around.”  I found myself stammering.  

I took the opportunity to take in the face of this delicious man before me.  His big brown eyes shined with amusement and those incredible lips curled at the corners.  I thought to myself that I wanted to bite that full, delicious lower lip.

The mystery man in front of me raised his hand to gently and slowly caress the side of my face.  As my pulse raced faster, he took his finger and traced the curve of my breast as he stared intently into my eyes.  My body had a mind of its own, responding to him like a well-played instrument.  

He lowered his head to kiss me gently and used just the tip of his tongue to trace the outline of my lips agonizingly slowly, making my panties wet and my clit hard.

I repositioned my mouth to catch his tongue between my teeth and suck it deep into my mouth.  It was now his turn to moan as I kissed him deeper and deeper and his fingers started to play with my nipples through my thin, sheer blouse.  I was in ecstasy and began to gyrate my body against his.  I could feel his erection against my thigh and it only served to make me hotter. I wanted his big hands on every inch of my body.  

He pulled away just long enough to grab my face between his hands and look down at me with a  hunger that was intoxicating, before kissing me with such fervor and passion that I felt dizzy.  

“Come with me.” he growled in a husky voice as he grabbed my hand to follow him as he made his way through the crowd to the big leather doors guarding the mysterious “play area.” For a brief moment, I felt panic.  What am I getting myself into?  

As we burst through the doors into a dimly lit room, my mystery man pulled me over to a wooden bench and began pulling the sheer blouse over my head and handing it to a waiting attendant.  He kissed me slowly and gently as he unzipped the back of my skirt.  When he pulled his mouth from mine, he reached down and tugged my skirt to the floor.  He took my hand and helped me step out of the skirt and sat me on the edge of the bench.  He waited for the attendant to pick up my skirt and slip away behind a row of lockers.  

His eyes ran the length of my almost naked body and I couldn’t help but shudder in anticipation of what might happen.  He knelt down in front of me and hooked one finger on each side of my panties as he motioned with his head to lift my hips up.

I arched my back, lifting my hips as he slid the panties down my stockinged thighs.  His eyes were glued to my wet, aching pussy.  I moaned loudly as he dipped his head as if he were going to go down on me, but stopped short of actually touching me.  I could feel his warm breath on my pussy, frustrating me beyond belief.

He smiled as he stood up and began to unbutton his shirt. He never took his eyes off of me as he stripped off his clothes so agonizingly slowly that I wanted to scream.  

His erection made a tent in the front of his boxers and he knew I was anxious to see his hard cock.  He slowly gyrated his hips as he lowered his boxers to the floor.  I was literally faced with a very large, very beautiful, pink cock and watched as he grabbed a white towel from a rack and casually draped it around his hips. I was dry-mouthed with desire and hornier than I have ever felt in my life.  

My mystery man grabbed my hand and guided me down a long hall.  I could hear people moaning, talking, and laughing behind closed doors.  We finally entered a large, dark room where beds were in rows making a serpentine pattern. They were covered in naked bodies in various sexual positions.  There were just as many people standing around, watching and masturbating. I too wanted to stand and watch, but was embarrassed and felt awkward.  As the mystery man guided me around the room, I caught glimpses of two women going down on each other in a 69 position, a woman bouncing on top of one man’s cock while deep-throating another man’s hard penis, and lots of couples fucking each other in various positions.  It all felt surreal, yet wildly erotic.

When an empty bed presented itself, the mystery man gently pushed me down on top of it.  He leaned down and whispered in my ear, “Get ready, baby.  I’m gonna enjoy your hot body in every way possible.”  

I gasped as he traced his tongue along my ear, down my neck, across my collarbone, down the swell of my breast, until he reached my hard nipple.  He took my nipple between his teeth and flicked his tongue across it.  His other hand began lightly stroking up and down the inside of my thigh, making me spread my legs.  His hand slowly crept up toward my eager pussy.  He slowly stroked the swollen outer lips with his fingers, before gently separating them to dip his fingers deeper.

As he discovered how soaking wet I was, it was his turn to moan.  He bit my nipple gently one more time before proceeding to kiss his way down my body.  He licked around my belly button and then down to my pussy.  Rather than satisfy my intense need to feel his tongue on my clit, he used his fingers to very lightly stroke up and down my outer pussy lips, teasing me and making me writhe beneath him.  He lowered his head and blew his warm breath on my clit and spread my pussy lips apart with his fingers to blow upon my hot wetness.  I wanted to reach down and pull his head into me but instead, I watched with disappointment as he pulled away and leaned back.

His dark eyes took in my body from my hard nipples down to my hard clit and very wet pussy.  He looked up at me with such wanton desire that I thought I would cum instantly before he smiled, positioned himself between my legs, and finally lowered his mouth to my begging, pulsing pussy.

I felt his hot tongue begin to circle my clit, then lap up and down my entire pussy.  I couldn’t help but throw my head back and surrender to him.  He pushed his hands beneath my ass cheeks and pulled my ass up towards him, burying his face deeper into my groin. He alternated between sucking my clit between his teeth and flicking his tongue over it and licking up and down my pussy.

I moaned and began gyrating against his face.  When I opened my eyes, I noticed several men standing by watching us and stroking their hard cocks.  There were also a few couples watching and playing with each other.  Seeing them getting pleasure from watching us heightened my own arousal.  I grabbed both of my ample breasts in my hands and began pulling on my nipples to give them an even better show.

I cried out in the most intense pleasure when I felt one of the mystery man’s thick fingers snake inside my pussy.  He began finger fucking me as he sucked my clit deep into his mouth. I could feel him swirl his finger inside me, then plunge it back and forth, deeper and deeper.  An intense orgasm was beginning to build up inside of me and I couldn’t resist reaching down and pushing his face deeper into me.

I felt him moan into my pussy, then begin to roughly chew, suck, and rub his mouth back and forth across my clit.  His finger fucked my pussy harder, deeper, and faster, and it was just a second or two before the most mind-blowing orgasm racked my body, causing me to scream out, lifting my hips off the bed and gyrating against his face.  The waves of orgasm kept rolling even as he grabbed my hips and in one smooth move flipped my whole body so that I was now face down.

Mystery man gave me a second to calm down and recover.  He gently traced a finger up and down the small of my back, then up and down the crack of my ass.  When I caught my breath, I looked back and smiled at him.

“Hey pretty girl, I’m not done with you yet.”  He lasciviously smiled at me as he moved to sit up against the wall, spreading his legs.  His enormous erection was on full display and I could not take my eyes off it.  

“Would you mind just licking it a little?” he asked as he stroked his cock.

My body shuddered with excitement as I crawled between his legs, my naked ass up in the air.  I knew I was giving those behind me a wide-open view of my wet, swollen, pussy and the thought only made me even hotter.  With a wiggle of my ass, I licked up and down the length of the mystery man’s cock.  He moaned and relaxed his head against the wall.  I looked deeply into his eyes as I swirled my tongue around the tip, getting it very wet, and then took him as deep as I could into my mouth. I could feel the head of his cock hit the back of my throat.  His moans became deeper and more guttural. He allowed me to suck him for only a moment or two longer before gently grabbing my face and growling at me to lie back down on my stomach.  I did as I was told.

I felt him move behind me on the bed and force my legs apart with one of his knees.  He roughly grabbed my ass cheeks in his hands and spread them apart.  I knew he was admiring my open pussy and ass from behind and I started to twitch again.

Then, I felt him lean down over my body and he whispered in my ear to watch the people on the bed beside us.  When I looked over, three women were enjoying each other’s bodies. An older woman with an incredible body cradled a younger blonde woman in her arms playing, with her breasts as yet a third woman, with long brown hair,  fingered and licked the blonde’s pussy.  They were all beautiful with gorgeous bodies and it was intoxicating to watch. They were close enough that everything was fully visible, and I could hear their breathing and moans.  It was a confusing mixture of arousal and something hard to identify.  Maybe insecurity because I didn't want him to be more aroused by them than by me.

“You liked watching that women masturbate on the sofa.  Now you can watch three women get it on.”  As he whispered in my ear, his hands continued to play with my ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging them.

I was both aroused and uncomfortable as we continued to watch as the women shifted positions.  Now the older woman was on her knees with her gorgeous ass up in the air.  The blonde positioned herself beneath her and began licking her clit as she slid a dildo in and out of her pussy. The brunette got between the blonde’s legs to use a vibrator on her clit. Their moans were swirling around both of us as we watched intently. 

I could feel the mystery man rub his hard cock against my pussy lips.  I wanted him deep inside me but was also deeply conflicted.  I wasn’t sure it was me making him so hard and self-doubt reared its ugly head.  He must have felt my insecurity because he leaned down and whispered, “You’re so fucking wet. I know you like watching all those pussies.  I find that so fucking hot.  You’re so fucking hot.  I’ve never wanted to fuck a woman like I want to ram my hard cock into you.”  I relaxed at that moment, moaned, and gyrated my ass against him.

I felt him dip one of his fingers briefly into my pussy, then use that finger to circle around my ass.  I had never felt anything like that and could not help but moan loudly and clutch at the sheets on the bed.

“You like when I play with your sweet little ass?” he asked

“Yes.”  I croaked in a voice that didn’t even sound like myself.

“You want my cock there?”

“I’ve never done that.”  I felt apprehension yet mad desire all at the same time at the thought of his cock in my ass.

“Well maybe next time, I’ll fuck your ass while you eat your first pussy.” I was shocked at his suggestion, yet beyond aroused, and I couldn’t help but to moan loudly. 

The mystery man laughed and slipped just the tip of his finger into my ass.  It felt so good, so foreign, and I wanted more.  With the other hand, he pulled my hips up a bit higher, and with one quick, deep thrust, his hard cock penetrated my pussy to the point where I’d never been so full in my life.

I cried out in pleasure so loudly that the ladies on the other bed stopped and took notice of us.  They repositioned themselves on their bed so they could watch us fuck like we had been watching them. They played with each other’s pussies as they settled in to watch our action.

My mystery man continued to rim my ass with one finger while he banged my pussy so hard I could feel his massive balls slapping against my hard clit.  

Everything about this experience excited me.  The people masturbating while watching us, all the bodies fucking around us, the feeling of both my ass and pussy being pleasured at the same time.  It was overwhelming and way too soon, another orgasm racked my body.  Without realizing it, I must have pushed my body back against mystery man because he pulled his finger out of my ass, reached around, and grabbed me by my breasts, pulling me deeper onto his enormous cock and began to ram himself deeper into me over and over.  He roughly licked and bit my neck while he fucked me, pulling almost all the way out before slowly plunging his cock deep, deep inside of me. I was wracked with waves of orgasm with each of his thrusts.

Abruptly, with a very loud growl, he pulled his cock out of me and shot an enormous load of cum across my ass as the crowd around us began to applaud. I shuddered in delight as the hot liquid hit my body.

He paused for only a moment before he wiped the cum off my ass with a towel before collapsing beside me.  He pulled me close to him and we lay silent until we caught our breath.

I was spent and so relaxed, almost dozing off on his strong, masculine chest when he gently grabbed me by the hand, pulled me to my feet, and without words took me back down the hallway to the attendant who gave us back our clothes.  We dressed without saying a word.  I was getting increasingly anxious.  Had I done something wrong?  Was it not good for him? I didn't even know his name. Is this the way it was supposed to happen?

When we were dressed, he again took me by the hand and led me back out the big leather doors to the common area.  I was grateful when I immediately spotted Kim and her Uber driver sitting at the bar chatting and sharing a cocktail.

“There are my friends,” I said to the mystery man.

“Okay,” he smiled down at me as we walked over to them.

“Here’s your girl,” he said as he sat me on a stool beside them. Kim smiled at both of us.  

The mystery man gently grabbed my chin and lifted my face to kiss my lips.  He looked deeply into my eyes as he pressed a folded paper into my hand.  He kissed me deeply again before turning on his heel and gracefully walking out of the building.

“Well, who was that?  Did you have a good time?  Do you think you’ll see him again?”  Kim started peppering me with questions.

“I don’t know who he is.” I stammered, “But I had a wonderful time.”

I sighed and unfolded the paper that the mystery man pressed into my palm.

I knew I had to have you the minute you walked into the room.

This is only the beginning.  We have so many sexual boundaries to explore.

Call me.

Michael

Xxx-xxx-xxxx

I handed the note to Kim, allowing her to read it before sharing the details of the amazing night I had just had.  

When had the mystery man…no, Michael written the note?  Should I call?  Why the mystery?

It was all so confusing, yet so erotic. 

I’ve done things that I never thought I would do. 

Do I want more? 

Yes, I think that I do.

Published 
Written by mbrinkley3717
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments