Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan And Her Husband Join Neighbors On Erotic Vacation - Part One

"Wife Swapping And Much More At Nude Resort."

36
3 Comments 3
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"If you like the story, please press like, I love to hear your comments as well."

Joan and her husband were sitting in the kitchen having coffee, dressed only in their bathrobes when the doorbell rang. Joan answered the door without adjusting her gaping robe, leaving her body partially exposed. Joan loved teasing the delivery men. She was surprised when she opened the door, to see her neighbors, Millie and George standing there. They asked if they could come in and talk. Joan responded, "Yes, come in. I am surprised to see you two this early in the day after the party we had last night. Would you like some coffee? I am sorry we are not dressed. We were relaxing with our coffee and commenting on how much we enjoyed last night's pool party with the two of you."

Millie and George were excited as they sat with us at the kitchen table. George said, "We have a proposal. I think we all enjoyed last night's pool party, and we want to further our intimate relationship with the two of you. We thought it would be great to take a vacation together, at a couples resort. You have taught both of us a lot about ways to improve and enjoy our sex life. What do you think?"

Joan and Warren were surprised at the suggestion, but also very interested. Joan responded, "I think that's a great idea. A group vacation at a couples resort will be fun and exciting for all of us. I am getting aroused just thinking about your proposal. This vacation will allow us to meet other good-looking, interesting couples as well. Joan looked at Warren and could tell he was totally on board with their proposal. "Let's start planning today."

Warren and George went outside on the patio with their coffee. Millie pulled her chair next to Joan, her hand resting on Joan's bare thigh as she spoke. "I would like to make some suggestions for all of us to consider. The first and most important thought is that the four of us can be intimate with each other at any time during the vacation. This includes swapping husbands, or all four of us making love together, or even you and me sharing and arousing each other. If we want to push the boundaries, we could also spend intimate time with other guests at the resort. What do you think of my suggestions Joan? You opened the door for George and I to explore our sexuality, if this feels right to you we should make this trip."

Joan felt a surge of erotic lust flowing through her body. Joan so wanted Millie's hand to travel up her thigh and caress her excited pussy. Joan replied, "All your suggestions sound great to me, and I know the men will approve of all your ideas. We should choose a time to go and find a resort that will fulfill our most intimate desires." Joan and Millie talked and planned all morning. Both women were excited about the vacation and wanted to go as soon as possible.

The two couples gathered in the kitchen, describing their thoughts and ideas for the trip. It did not take long before the trip was completely planned and the reservations were made. Passionate hugs and kisses were exchanged between us as Millie and George left to begin packing for their exciting adventure. Warren and Joan also started packing, as the plane was leaving for their couples' vacation, first thing in the morning.

The limousine was outside Joan's door at eight the next morning. Her excited neighbors, Millie and George, had already been picked up. Joan was a little surprised when Warren slid into the car next to Millie, while George made room on the seat next to him, indicating he wanted Joan to sit there. The trip to the airport was full of fun, laughter, and even some intimate touching between the two couples.

As they took their seats on the plane, George said, "Joan should sit next to him, and Millie could sit next to Warren." Joan could now see George's expectations and desires sexually for the trip. Joan was fine with his plan even though she had thought Millie would be sitting with her on the flight. So they could share their thoughts and desires for the vacation.

During the flight, Millie was leaning back in her seat with her eyes closed and her legs parted. Warren's hand was under her dress, caressing her cunt. A loud moan came from Millie's lips as she closed her legs tightly on Warren's hand. A short time later Millie's head was in Warren's lap. It appeared like Millie might be sleeping, but on a closer look, everyone saw that she was giving her husband a blow job, right there on the plane. When Millie sat up from pleasing her man, cum drooled from her lips as she smiled broadly.

Both Joan and George felt the lust growing in their bodies, from what they had just seen Millie and Warren doing in the seats across from them. George started caressing Joan's bare thigh with his hand, sliding further up until he was touching her pussy. Joan's legs parted, giving him full access to her private area. Joan pushed George's hand tight between her legs as he caressed her cunt until she came with a loud groan. Joan was sure the people on the plane near her heard the groan, and yet, she did not care as this made her feel even more mellow as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

Joan knew she was more experienced than Millie when it came to achieving complete sexual satisfaction and pleasure. Still, she could see Millie was catching on fast and wanted desperately to experience this extreme sexual pleasure Joan had already experienced. Joan has taken a lot of risks in her search to achieve complete sexual pleasure. She enjoyed being taken, used, and abused, by strangers, no matter what they desired. She was not sure how far Millie would feel comfortable going to achieve her sexual goals. She knew this vacation would be a learning experience for them both.

The room at the resort was great, just what Joan had asked for when she made the reservations. The room included a huge bed with mirrors on the ceiling above. A large whirlpool faced the balcony overlooking the pool area full of guests lounging on the canopy-covered beds. Everyone was so excited. Millie gave Joan a passionate hug and kiss as her hands caressed her back and butt. Joan could taste her husband's cum on Millie's lips, which reminded her of what Millie had done with her husband on the plane.

Clothes flew off the four of us as we got ready to go to the pool. Millie put on her sexist bikini bathing suit, showing her excited perky breasts and wet cunt lips, with the back of the suit pulling into the crack of her beautiful, sexy ass. Joan wore a white see-through one-piece bathing suit, her breasts, nipples, pussy, and ass clearly outlined in her suit. When her suit gets wet, Joan's body will be completely exposed. The men both wore tight, brief suits, clearly showing the outline of their manhood and tight asses.

Warren handed Millie a towel and took her hand as he led her to the pool. Joan and George followed right behind them. The two couples were shown to their two canopy beds, reserved by Joan, side by side, in the middle of the action-packed pool. There were other couples making love in the pool and on the beds. A lot of erotic action, from intimate teasing to full-blown fucking going on.

Warren led Millie to one of the beds and the two lay down together, holding each other close. George and Joan lay on the other bed. George pulled Joan into his arms; his arms wrapping tightly around her, caressing and exploring every inch of Joan's body with his hands, as his lips found hers, in a long passionate kiss. Their two bodies were tightly entwined together. Joan's hand found and caressed George's bulging cock and balls, a large sigh escaping his lips. Joan now knew who her partner was on this couple's vacation, not her husband Warren but Millie's husband George, causing a surge of erotic lust through her body.

Joan moaned with pleasure as George pushed aside her bathing suit and caressed her swollen, wet cunt. George pulled Joan on top of his body, his cock sliding into her soaked cunt. Joan rode his cock, first lying on his outstretched body and then sitting straight up, forcing his cock deep inside her cunt and riding George like a fucking bull. George reached up and pulled her white swimsuit down to her waist, exposing her excited breasts to all who were watching as she rode his throbbing long thick cock deep into her cunt, while he twisted and squeezed her hard-nippled breasts. They both came simultaneously. George lifted his hips as Joan slammed her cunt down hard, burying his swollen cock deep into Joan's cunt. Both gasped loudly as their juices squirted out and flowed all over them and the bed.

Joan collapsed onto Georges's body, with her ass in the air, totally spent. When she caught her breath, she pushed her bathing suit down and off her body. Her legs were spread as she lay on the bed, exposing her fucked, leaking cunt for all to see. Joan's eyes were closed, but she could hear Millie and her husband fucking loudly on the bed beside them.

Joan turned over, watching her husband and Millie in the sixty-nine position, Millie's ass in the air as she sucked his swollen cock deep down her throat. Warren was getting his face fucked as he sucked on Millie's clit while fucking her ass deep with his hand. Millie exploded first, gushing piss and cum all over Warren's face which triggered his cock to spew cum deep down her throat, causing Millie to gag and swallow my husband's seed. Millie's bathing suit was gone, and so was Warren's. She collapsed on top of Warren's sweaty cum covered body, her lips still drooling his cum. They must have laid there for thirty minutes before Millie crawled around and into Warren's arms.

Joan and Millie fell asleep in their partner's arms, tired from the day's events of traveling to the resort, and the action at the pool. When they woke from their naps, they relaxed with drinks and took in the action going on around them, stirring their lust-filled imagination for what the evening might bring.

Both couples retired to the room to prepare for this evening's dinner dance. Joan had brought a long revealing silk red dress, with a plunging neckline and exposed back down to her ass, with a slit up the side, all the way to her hip, which highlighted her red thigh-high nylons and spiked heels. Joan chose not to wear any underwear, making her outfit even sexier. George could not hold back from expressing his pleasure in what Joan was wearing as he hugged her close and passionately kissed her lips. George exclaimed, "You are a beautiful, sexy babe. Everyone will be watching you tonight."

ChloeBrightt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeBrightt

Millie appeared from the bathroom, looking hot and sexy as well. She wore a very short knit white dress with a plunging neckline and open back. Her body was visible through her dress. She wore white fishnet thigh-high nylons with silver sparkling spike heels. Warren pulled her into his arms, his hands caressing her exposed body as he kissed her lips. "You are a hot babe. You will also attract the attention of all the guests at tonight's dinner dance. I know we are going to have a great time tonight."

The two women could not help themselves as they embraced each other with a hug and kiss. Joan whispered into Millie's ear, "You look so hot and sexy, you even turn me on. You also make me a little jealous when you are intimate with my husband. I can handle this feeling, knowing my husband will be the man I take to our marital bed when we get home. Enjoy and explore the vacation, satisfying all your wildest sexual desires. I love you."

They all walked hand in hand, talking and joking with their partners as they walked to the evening venue. Other guests passed by, gazing and making comments about these two beautiful sexy women. Both Joan and Millie giggled and smiled as the lust built inside their bodies.

We arrived at the dinner venue, and the maitre d took a long approving look at our sexy wives, before showing us to our table with four other couples. Everyone at the table got up and greeted us. There was lots of hugging and kissing between us and the guests at our table. We all seemed on the same track to having a wonderful evening together. Drinks were flowing, along with a wonderful conversation that was risky and naughty. Everyone at the table seemed to be having a good time.

Warren and George were keeping the sexual tension hot, both in the conversation and with their hands under the table, caressing both Joan and Millie. The band started playing romantic music in the background. The lighting and music made the venue so inviting and romantic.

George asked Joan if she wanted to dance, as he pulled his hand from under the table. I knew his hand smelled of my sweet and horny pussy. Joan replied, "Are you sure? No one else is dancing yet. I am game if you are." We rose from the table as Joan's dress slid down her legs. George led her onto the dance floor, taking Joan into his arms as the band played a romantic song. Joan hugged George close, burying her head in his warm chest as his hands traveled down her bare back until they were touching her ass.

George and Joan were the only dancers, and they had everyone's attention. The conversations stopped as we danced around the room, smoothly and seductively. Joan could feel George's manhood pushing against her body as they danced. Georg's leg slid between Joan's, opening the slit on her dress, revealing her naked thigh, all the way to her hip. Joan felt so hot and sexy as they danced. Her cunt was soaked with her lust-filled juices. George pushed Joan's thin straps from her dress, down her arms, revealing her swollen breasts. Joan thought, (God, I want him to take me right here on the dance floor, in front of everyone.)

Warren and Millie joined George and Joan on the dance floor. There was a spattering of applause as the four of us danced seductively around the room. All eyes were on these two sexy couples, putting on a seductive show for all to see. Warren held Millie tight in his arms as his hands cupped her cheeks, exposing her naked ass. Millie's arms hung around Warren's neck, draping her body against his. When the music stopped, a large round of applause rang out from the audience, showing their appreciation for what they had just seen. Joan and Millie gave the other guests a graceful, exposing bow as they walked to their table.

The other guests at our table were excitedly talking about what they had just witnessed on the dance floor as they welcomed us back to the table with knowing smiles. Several of the couples rose to dance as the next song played. Joan noticed that Warren and Millie were passionately kissing with their hands, caressing each other lust-filled bodies. Both were breathing hard. A short time later, Warren and Millie excused themselves from the table, holding each other close as they walked towards a path leading to the beach.

George and Joan were in a high sexual state of erotic lust themselves. Joan would have fucked George right there on the table in front of everyone if given the chance. Joan's hand was caressing Georg's exposed cock under the table. (She wanted to taste his juices right now.) Joan leaned her head down into Georg's lap, finding and sucking his cock into her ruby-red lips. A groan escaped Georg's lips as she stroked and sucked his rock-hard cock as they sat at the table.

George lifted Joan's head, his cock slipping from her mouth. He reached down and shoved his cock back into his pants as he took Joan's hand and they rose from the table. The other guests at the table gave a knowing smile as George and Joan walked the path towards the restrooms. George thought, (He had always wanted to fuck his wife in public, so this was his opportunity to live out this fantasy.) He opened the men's room door and encouraged Joan to enter. Joan did not hesitate, even though there were several men already pissing in the urinals. Joan was so horny she would have fucked anywhere, even in this piss-covered men's bathroom.

George pulled Joan into his arms in the middle of the bathroom floor. He announced to all the men in the room, "I am going to fuck this woman right here and now, in this dirty piss-covered men's bathroom, and you are all invited to watch this horny slut get fucked good. She has been begging to get fucked for the last hour, so I am going to give her what she wants and much more."

George pushed Joan's dress down her body onto the floor, leaving her naked except for her thigh-high nylons and heels. He slid Joan down onto her knees on the piss-covered floor. She grabbed his cock floating in front of her face. She first stroked and licked his cum oozing cock, before sucking his manhood into her mouth in front of everyone. Joan was a cocksucking horny bitch at this point. George pushed her head deep onto his cock, forcing her to gag and spit. Joan was fucking her cunt hard with her hand as George fucked her beautiful face. Everyone was watching.

George lifted Joan from the floor, spit spilling from her lips, and sat her on a piss-covered urinal. He spread her legs, exposing her horny cunt. George invited all the men to piss on Joan before he fucked his horny bitch. One man after another stood in front of Joan, squirting their warm piss all over her body, including her horny cunt. Joan insisted on sucking each cock clean as they finished pissing on her. She loved being treated like a slutty whore.

When the men had finished squirting their piss on Joan, George, now naked, lifted Joan from the urinal, her body dripping with piss. He hugged her in his arms and kissed her piss-covered lips before he put her down on her hands and knees on the dirty floor. Joan's ass was in the air, swaying back and forth, begging to get fucked in front of everyone.

George straddled his neighbor's wife's piss-covered body, slapping both her ass cheeks hard, over and over as the men cheered. Finally, he guided his cock towards Joan's tight hole and started entering her white ass. Joan yelled out, "Fuck my dirty ass hard and deep, you have wanted to fuck my ass for years, now do it George, slap my waiting piss-covered ass hard. I am a bad girl and you know it. Punish this bad girl by fucking my ass with your hard cock and then filling my ass with your seed in front of all these horny bastards."

George slapped Joan's ass hard, on both cheeks, as his cock entered her begging ass. Joan moaned out in lust-filled pleasure as the ass fucking continued until Joan exploded in orgasmic bliss. George could not hold out any longer as he rammed his cock deep into her ass, balls deep, filling Joan's ass full of his seed in her orgasming body. The guys yelled out approval for the ass fucking Joan had received as they left. Joan had collapsed onto the dirty floor. George helped Joan to her feet as she was unsteady, still shaking from her extreme orgasm. He pulled Joan's dress onto her piss-soaked fucked body.

He held and kissed Joan as they walked towards their room. There were no lights on as they entered, Joan thought to herself, There is no one here. She wondered what her husband and Millie were doing; they had long been gone. She imagined her husband and Millie making love on the beach, and a jealous twinge surged through her body. Something about her neighbor making love with her husband was bothering her. All these years she has been free to experiment sexually, knowing her husband would be waiting for her when she returned. Has something changed?)

Joan kissed George and said, "I am going to shower and will be out soon." As the water ran over her naked, fucked body, Joan's mind was not at ease. Pains of jealousy were running through her body. She showered for thirty minutes, trying to wash the insecurity away from her mind and body.

Joan heard voices laughing and talking in the other room. She wrapped the towel around her freshly showered body. She walked out of the bathroom with a smile, as she thought about the wonderful day she had experienced, pushing aside her moments of jealousy, knowing tomorrow was another day.

Joan spoke, "Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good day. I know I did. Let's get some sleep, so we are fresh for tomorrow's adventures.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments