Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan And Her Husband Are Invited To The Neighbors' Pool Party

"Joan And Her Husband Experiment With Wife Swapping"

63
4 Comments 4
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story and want more, please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Any comments are welcomed."

After hearing of Joan's and Millie's bachelor party escapades, the husbands, Warren and George, suggest they all get together for a poolside party. The women thought it was a great idea. All four looked forward to an evening of good food, drink, and exciting fun.

Joan and Warren walk over to the neighbors for the party, with their friends, Millie and George. Joan has on her most alluring semi-transparent white swimsuit while Warren is wearing a tight white brief bathing suit with a white pullover-net shirt.

As Joan swung the back gate open, Millie ran to Joan, giving her a big hug and kiss. Millie released Joan from her arms, and greeted Warren, by giving him a warm hug and a long, passionate kiss. George arrived and gave Joan a big hug and passionate kiss as his hands slid down her backside. The women knew the men had big plans for the evening pool party.

We all walked hand in hand towards the pool, and the table filled with great food and drinks. Warren had made his famous rum punch. The pool and the area around it were lit with festive lights. Music was playing in the background. Joan and Millie noticed both men had large bulges in their tight swimming trunks. Both women were aroused and excited as well, just thinking of the possibilities the evening might bring. All four were looking forward to an evening of fun and pleasure.

George poured all of us large glasses of Warren's famous rum punch. Everyone loved the punch and was drinking it down with enthusiasm. Joan knew Warren had made a strong, flavorful punch. The laughing and talking, among the four of them, was running hot and heavy. We were on our second glass of rum punch in no time.

George had slid his arm around Joan as we talked. Her excitement started to build with the closeness and touching she felt from George. Her body and mind started filling with erotic lust. George's hand continued down and caressed Joan's butt as he pulled her in for another very romantic kiss. Joan felt George's hands caressing and exploring her body in intimate places that only lovers touched. Joan did not try to stop George; her hand slid down between their bodies and started messaging the large bulge in his tight red bathing suit. Joan was breathing hard. She wanted his cock and more.

As George's lips moved from Joan's, she saw Millie and Warren in a tight embrace by the pool. Warren had pulled Millie's bikini top off, his hands now caressing her breasts and body. Millie's hand was deep inside Warren's bathing suit, messaging his swollen cock. Millie slid down Warren's body, her hands pulling down his white bathing suit, freeing his raging hard-on from the confines of his bathing suit, as she slid to her knees.

Joan watched her for just a few seconds as Millie stroked Warren's swollen cock, before licking the precum leaking from his pee hole. Joan's lust-filled attention refocused on George, as his hand caressed her cunt through her thin white bathing suit; before sliding her suit aside, his hand now touching her bare cunt. Joan rubbed George's cock with renewed enthusiasm, pushing his bathing suit loose until it fell to the floor, as his hand parted her soaked cunt lips and caressed her swollen clit.

Joan moaned out her innermost feelings. "Don't stop, fuck my cunt with your hand, and then lick and suck my horny sweet juices with your lips and tongue. You have wanted to fuck me since the first time you saw me. Well now you have me, so take and use me as you have in your naughty dreams. I am yours. Do whatever you want to your hot fucking neighbor tonight. Live out your wildest fantasies on this horny bitch."

Joan heard Millie gagging as she sucked Warren's cock, out of the corner of her eye she saw Warren pushing Millie's head deep down on his cock as he yelled out, "You are a cocksucking bitch, Joan has told me how much you enjoy sucking off a good cock, so suck me until you taste my salty cum. I am going to fuck you like a bitch in heat, in every fucking hole. You know this is what you want."

Millie gagged and spit on Warren's cock. She took his cock deep down her throat, all the way to his balls. Warren lifted her from the concrete, drool still dripping from her lips as she squealed. "Fuck me, you horny bastard. Your wife has turned me into a slutty bitch. I want you to fuck me hard and deep in my ass and cunt. Use me like you do your wife, down and dirty. She has told me how naughty you get when she comes home covered in fuck juices and piss. I am your fucking slave for tonight."

George picked Joan up and laid her on the diving board. He stripped her thin white bathing suit off, leaving her completely naked. Her nipples and breasts were swollen, ready to be sucked and fucked. He kissed her cock-tasting lips hard as he twisted her hard nipples, her tongue probing deep into his mouth. George slid down her naked body until his lips found her soaked, swollen cunt. Joan's butt rose into the air as his tongue licked and sucked her clit and cunt, as her sweet juices drooled from deep inside her.

ValentinaHaddid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentinaHaddid

Joan moaned out in extreme pleasure while holding his head, with her hands, tight to her cunt and wrapping her legs around his now naked body. Her lust-filled body was not going to wait any longer as Joan exploded in orgasm. Cum and piss squirted all over George's face, as he continued to lick and suck her orgasming cunt. Finally, she pulled his fucked face to her lips, tasting her cum and piss as they kissed passionately. They lay there together, George's cock swollen and full of cum, wanting to fuck her hard as he rubbed his swollen member along her soaked cunt lips. Both were breathing hard and wanting more.

In the distance, Joan heard the sounds of Warren and Millie fucking. There was a distinct loud slapping of her ass, as Millie screamed out, so loud the neighbors probably heard, "Fuck my ass deep, you ass fucker. Joan said you put that long cock balls deep in her dirty ass. I don't care if it hurts, I want it deep down in my bowels. I wish I could see your cock fucking my tight ass, covered in juices, sliding between my ripe ass cheeks. I want to suck your ass fucking cock clean before you fill my cunt with your seed and breed me." The slapping continued along with the moaning and grunting of these two horny bodies as Warren fucked the hell out of Millie's welted ass.

George was so fucking horny, he flipped Joan onto her stomach, her ass in the air, as her cunt juices ran down the crack of her ass. Joan wiggled her ass in the air saying, "Lick my ass you horny bastard. My piss and cum will sweeten the taste. I want to feel that naughty tongue of yours in my asshole now. Warren told me how dirty-minded you are and how you wanted to live out your naughty fantasies of fucking me, so do it."

Joan pulled her ass cheeks open, exposing her star ass. She felt George's tongue licking her crack and ass, first rimming her hole, then penetrating as deep as he could go. Joan moaned out in excited pleasure as she begged George to fuck her dirty ass. Joan could see her husband's ass fucking cock being sucked by her neighbor on the steps of the pool. Millie looked so hungry and naughty, sucking Warren's cock.

Just then Joan felt pressure on her ass opening as George's cock pushed into the opening and down into her bowels. Joan begged, "Fuck my dirty ass hard and deep, just like my husband fucked your wife's ass. We are slutty bitches and deserve a good ass fucking. God your cock feels so good in my tight hole, fill my ass with your seed you ass fucker, I will make my husband lick me out clean." Hearing those words George exploded deep in her ass, causing Joan to go into an extreme orgasmic orgasm, squirting and pissing all over the diving board.

As Joan came down from her extreme orgasm, she sat up and slid her hand back and forth on Georg's ass fucking cock, while listening to her husband fucking Millie on her hands and knees at the end of the pool. Millie was screaming out, "Fuck this horny slut, breed this bitch with your seed, your fucking your neighbor's wife, right in front of him, show him how you treat a fucking bitch, I am cumming!! God, my mind and body are going fucking crazy, cum you fucking bastard, fill my cunt with your seed." Warren gave a huge bear grunt as he blasted his cum in her cunt and all over her tits and face.

Joan begged George to fuck her cunt. She had sucked his cock hard after the ass fucking and now she wanted a good cunt fucking. George pushed Joan into the pool, and she came up spurting water from her lips as he jumped in beside her. They hugged and kissed passionately until she grabbed the side of the pool and leaned forward, exposing her swollen cunt. "Fuck me, you cunt fucker. Your wife is watching, and she is covered with my husband's cum. Show her how you fuck the neighbor's wife right in front of her. She needs to know how naughty you can be."

George slapped my ass hard, before mounting my cunt that was draped over the edge of the pool. He fucked Joan with everything he had until he filled her cunt with his seed, as his body was draped over hers, both in total exhaustion.

George and Joan swam to the stairs, making their way to the table and chairs, where they joined Warren and Millie. All of us were unashamed and naked as we drank rum punch and ate snacks, everyone laughing and joking about the evening's events. We talked for hours before finally agreeing to call it a night. Everyone hugged and kissed as we said good night, our bathing suits in our hands as we made our way home.

We all knew this was not our last wife swap. Something special had happened to all four of us tonight, and this was just the beginning.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments