Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Endless Sommer Part Two

"Sommer finds out what Chris wants to do"

68
23 Comments 23
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"The voting was fairly close to what would happen to Chris. Hope you enjoy this ending."

 You may want to read "Endless Sommer" first before this one. For those who have read Endless Sommer you may remember, Chris was left with an important decision. This story begins where "Endless Sommer" left off. With the last paragraph of Endless Sommer.

 

She replied, "Sorry, Chris, I am not. I do have some good news for you. Next summer I will come here, and we can fuck a lot. My husband has already given me the green light. I even talked to Rick and his wife; they will join the fun. I also made arrangements so we could fuck in the middle of the day at the lighthouse. If you want to fuck me more than that, you will have to move. All this is contingent on one question I must ask you. My husband wants to put our videos on Pornhub and even maybe start an Only Fans page. So, what do you say, Chris?"  

Chris was stunned by the question and her love of her voyeur husband to watch her get fucked. He told Sommer, "You know this is a lot to take in on such short notice.” Chris grinned at her and went on, “Tell you what I would like to do is fuck right here that might help me make up my mind.” 

No sooner did he finish uttering those words, Sommer had stripped naked and told him, "Breakfast is served come and get it.” 

He asked her, "Can we at least go to the back of the store? You know the store is open, customers could walk in on us, and Rick is due in a minute." 

She walked over to him and pulled his rock-hard cock out of his pants, and told him, "I hope they do walk in on us." Kneeling in front of him with her eyes staring into his, she then stuffed his cock in her mouth. 

He asked her, "Where are the damn cameras?" 

Trying to speak with his cock in her mouth, she mumbled out, "Does it matter?"  

He thought to himself: Fuck it. Who cares if we get caught? He backed away, rolled Sommer over, and told her, "I have not fucked you doggie style, and now I am going to." 

He entered her soaking-wet pussy and began to pump her like a madman. Her cheeks were going in rhythm with him. "Oh god, I love this,” Chris said. 

The store's front door was wide open. Then two guys walked in and got an eyeful and could hear Sommer's moans of pleasure.  One of them asked Chris, "Can I be next?" 

Chris yelled at them, "No, and get the fuck out of here and close the door." 

Sommer was grabbing the floor as he continued to pump her pussy. She told him, "You are so good. Fuck me harder. I think I love you."

Chris told Sommer, "Oh god, I am close to cumming."

She looked over her shoulder and asked, "Does that mean you are coming home with me?"

Chris barked at her, "No, I mean cumming. Like cumming in your pussy." He filled her love hole with his cum and rolled off her.

Sommer stood up and Chris's cum ran down her leg. She looked at him and asked, "So what's your answer? Are you coming home with me to meet my husband?" 

Chris sat there for a few minutes and told her, "Yes, I will. But you need to understand as much as I care for you and just love fucking you. If I don't like it, I am coming right back here. I also need to tell Rick, that fucker, my plans."   

No sooner had he uttered those words than Rick walked in. Rick tried not to make eye contact, knowing there would be trouble.

Chris yelled out, "Get over here fucker. I want to have a few words with you. I feel like beating the shit out of you for what you did with the cameras. I will spare you the beating and simply tell you I am going to Sommer's place and meeting her husband. I might even stay there forever. I think you owe me big time. So here is what is going to happen tonight. We are coming to your place, and I am going to fuck your wife while you watch me fuck her. After I am done with your wife, I am going to fuck Sommer, and you can watch that you asshole. If you don’t like this, get ready to get the beating of your life.”   

Rick, looking sheepish, said, " You know what, Chris? I have always wanted my wife to get banged by another guy. We talked about swinging. Now seems like the perfect chance. How does eight o'clock sound?"

Chris said, "We will be there."  Chris grabbed Sommer's hand and left the shop.

They arrived on time, and Rick's wife Tina answered the door in a white, see-thru teddy. She smiled at Sommer and Chris and told them, "Welcome to the house of sin." 

They entered the living room lit with ambient lighting and a small fire in the fireplace. They saw Rick sitting in a chair naked, and he was already hard. 

Chris looked at him and laughed, then said, "What are you hard about? You're not getting any tonight."

Chris walked over to Rick's wife and started fingering her, looking at Rick with a grin. Sommer soon joined in by stripping and pulling Chris's cock out of his jeans and started sucking him.

Chris told Rick, "Whatever you see tonight will never make up for what you did, but it's a start."

Sommer told Tina, "Take off your teddy and let Chris fuck you. He has a magical cock, and you won’t be sorry you tried him." Tina walked over right in front of her husband and got down on all fours, and said, "Fuck me, Chris. Fuck me good. Let Rick see how you make me cum."

Chris slid his cock into Tina's soaking wet pussy as Sommer lay in front of her so Tina could eat her. 

Rick sat there stroking his cock, listening to Tina moan. Tina kept saying, "Fuck me Chris, fuck me harder."

Sommer pushed Tina's face down into her pussy, making Tina squirm.

Chris looked over at Rick and told him, "Your wife is a good fuck, and now I am going to creme her pussy just for you to see."

Rick violently stroked his cock on Chris's words and shot his load all over his chair.

Chris pulled out of Tina and said to Rick, "Get over here and look at all the cum in your wife's pussy."

Rick got up with cum running down his belly and looked at his wife, and told her, "Fuck honey, I sure hope you are still on the pill that’s a lot of cum." 

Chris told Rick and Tina, "We are not done yet. Both of you get over to Sommer and eat her till she has multiple orgasms."

Chris watched them take turns eating her, and Rick cleaned up her starfish. Sommer kept bucking like she was on a horse until she filled both of their faces with her goo.

Chris told Sommer, "I think we have had our fill here tonight. Let's go to my place and pack me up."   

...............................

A few days later when they were flying to Sommer's house, she told Chris a little about her husband and what he might expect. She told him they had a very nice house. Halfway there, Sommer asked the stewardess for a blanket.

Chris asked her, "Why do you need a blanket? It's not cold here?"

She put the blanket on Chris's lap and unzipped his fly. Then she said, "Because it is so dangerous anymore on these types of flights to join the mile-high club, the least I could do was jack you off for going with me." She smiled at him and whispered, "Enjoy the flight." 

mayuminikiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mayuminikiTS

They got to her house, and Sommer introduced Chris to her husband, Jake. 

Jake shook Chris's hand and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Chris. I sure enjoyed watching you in action. I can't wait to see it live and in person. Let me first show you to your room and let you freshen up. After you have some time, you can join us in our parlor." 

Chris went to his room and thought it was nice, but not a mansion, as I expected. He was surprised by how Jake looked; he did not look his age but much older.

They met over cocktails, and Jake began telling Chris what he wanted. He told him that if this worked, he would be paid handsomely.

Jake told Chris, "I have to tell you I once produced movies in Hollyweird. Sorry, that's what I call Hollywood. Most of my movies were not that big of a success. As a matter of fact, most bombed. I want to make a comeback in producing movies with you and Sommer. She has a body made for the camera, and you fuck her like I never did. I have a small studio out back, and when you're ready, we can start."

Chris thought to himself that this was getting stranger by the minute. He asked Jake, 'Have you tried this with other guys before?"

Sommer interrupted and said, "Yes, we had only one guy who we tried. He came close to fulfilling my needs, but his cock was just too big, and it was more pain than pleasure. He had to be damn near a foot long. Your cock fits me perfectly."

Now, Chris thought this was beginning to sound like a job. He told Jake, "I am ready now if you want to start."

They all walked back to the studio, and Sommer started taking off her clothes all the way to the studio. By the time they arrived, all she had left were her panties.

Jake turned on the lights and told Chris, "As you can see, this is set up like some of the finest movie sets in the business. I want to try a trial run to see if everything is as it should be." Chris nodded his head yes. 

Jake turned on all the lights and filters to shoot the scene. Sommer stripped off her panties and patted on the bed, then told Chris, "Come on lover, let's do this."

Chris walked over to the bed and stripped just as Sommer had done. Sommer looked at him and said, "What's wrong, Chris? You are not hard yet?" 

He replied, "I don't know maybe it's all the lights. Maybe it was when we made love before that came from my heart, this feels staged, which, of course, it is."

Sommer took his member in her mouth and said, "I know how to fix that."

As Chris became hard, Jake yelled out, "Lights, camera, action." Then, he turned on the cameras. Jake walked over to a chair and pulled out his cock as he watched Chris fuck Sommer.

Jake kept barking out instructions, "Do it doggie style now." He would wait a minute and then tell them, "Do it in the lotus position." A minute later, he would say, "Do it, reverse cowgirl style."

Chris finally looked over at him and told Jake, "Can't I just fuck her like I want to? Now shut up and watch you fucking pervert." 

Jake sat there masturbating and finally came and said, "That was fun. Not bad for our first try." 

Sommer got off the bed and said to Jake, "Oh honey, I'm so glad you came."

Chris looked at her and said, "What about me I did not cum yet."

Sommer replied, "I am sorry, Chris, but this is about making Jake cum not you. You will have many more chances, too. Trust me."  

 .....................................

Jake told Chris the next day after lunch, "Are you ready to go at it again today?” 

Chris replied, "Yes, sure, why not."

They returned to the studio, and when Chris walked in, he was greeted by an entire film crew. There were camera operators, at least three of them, a makeup artist for Sommer and him, and a lighting crew.

Chris looked at Jake and asked, "What the hell is all this?" 

Jake told him, “I told you I worked in Hollywood, and this is how we do it." He then handed Chris a script with instructions on how and when to fuck Sommer and all the different positions they wanted to film.

Chris followed the script as best as he could. He kept thinking this is not much fun. He finally filled up Sommer's pussy with his cum.

Jake asked one of the cameramen, "Did you get a good shot? Can we use it on Only Fans today? I want to start making some cash off this to pay everyone." The cameraman nodded yes.

Jake smiled and said, "Good. I'm happy to hear that. Now, can a couple of you get a blow job from Sommer so I can watch? I have not come yet."

Chris thought to himself fuck this. He went back to his room and began to pack his things.

Suddenly, a firetruck came to the house, along with an ambulance. He saw them go back to the studio and quickly ran back there. Sommer stood over Jake as the paramedics were trying to save his life. 

Chris asked one of the paramedics, "What happened?"

Sommer looked at him and said, "They told me he had a heart attack."

They rushed Jake to the hospital, and Sommer found out as soon as she and Chris arrived there that Jake had passed away. Chris held her and tried to comfort her. Sommer told Chris, "Take me home, please."

Chris spent most of the night doing what he could to help Sommer and her grief, and he knew there was no way he could leave her right now. 

Jake was cremated a few days later. They went together to pick up his ashes.

After getting home, Chris told Sommer, "I am returning to teaching and might return to work for Rick. This life you had here is not for me. When I first met you, I loved you, and maybe I still do. I also understand your need to be watched and how it turns you on. I enjoyed that some of the times."  

Sommer told Chris, "I understand how you might feel. This whole thing was outrageous. Jake had changed since I first met him. He used to care for and covet me, and he would get mad when another man looked at me. I am not sure what changed over the years, maybe his age or the fact that Jake had erection problems. He might have been living vicariously watching me. I told you I loved Jake, and I did. He has grown more needy over the last few years, and to be a hundred percent truthful, I did not mind trying to help him with you. I did love making love to you. It was not fake, and you fulfilled my every need including my heart. You may find this hard to believe, but I love you. I hate bringing this up, but I know you plan to leave, but you should hear the truth."

Chris told her, "It is so nice to hear you say you love me, but my mind about returning has not changed. I know I have feelings for you, and they are probably love. I have to go back."

Sommer said, "Okay. I do have an idea. Jake left me this house, and he had some money, not a lot, but some money put away. What would you think about selling this house and me coming back with you and buying Rick's business, and then we can fuck all day and night there. We can also find out if it is love."

Chris looked at her and said, "Now there's an idea."

Published 
Written by AAnna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments