Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Looking Chapter Six-Summer Ends (Part Two)

"As the evening air cools, the action gets hotter and moves indoors to the Red and Blue Bedrooms."

24
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"I apologize for taking so long to submit the conclusion of Caught Looking. Some minor health issues and "life" just got in the way. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you've been patient and waited for it. In any event thanks for reading and I hope you like it."

The ‘Hot Tub Warming Party’ at the beach house had reached a fever pitch. However, it was late summer, and the sun was going down.

The evening temperature was cooling, so some guests had moved their play inside Kris’s large home.

Kai, Kwan, Jill, and I went inside to play in the Red Bedroom, and there were couples and groups having sex anywhere there was a sofa or lounger. One threesome was just entangled on the floor.

We went up the stairs to where most of the bedrooms were located. Sounds of sex were coming from several rooms. No doors were closed.

It seemed no one cared that voyeurs might be getting off on their activity. I didn’t care about anyone watching us either, not after what we’d already done earlier out on the deck.

I’d never been at a gathering where so many people were openly having sex and watching others doing the same. I’d never thought about it until that party. Surprisingly, I found that it turned me on.

It wasn’t just that others saw Kwan and I kissing and playing with each other’s cocks. A dozen or more guests had watched Jill take part in what amounted to a live sex show, on the edge of the hot tub.

It had been a huge turn-on for me. I was excited when the crowd gathered to watch Jill ride Kurt’s tongue to an orgasm on the side of the hot tub.

Jill and Kai led the way to the Red Bedroom. They’d been there before. Their asses looked delicious climbing the stairs. When we got to the Red Bedroom, the Blue Bedroom was right next door.

In that room, Kris was supposed to have restrained her niece Aly to the bed Aly to serve at the pleasure of Andre, Kris’s new black neighbor.

We hadn’t met Andre and only knew what Kris had told us about him.

She told us he was a tall, well hung black guy who had played in the NFL, and that he wanted to fuck her young blond, virgin for black cock, niece, Aly.

 Andre wanted to be Aly’s first black cock, with a little ‘kinkiness’ added.

He wanted Aly restrained to the bed so he could take his sweet time getting her hot and leaving her no way to change her mind.

Kris told us he intended to tease her with foreplay, while she was bound. He wanted to take her to the edge of orgasm and deny it repeatedly.

Andre wanted to hear a young white “Barbie” type, as he’d put it, beg to be fucked by black cock.

Kris told us she thought it was kinky but hot, and intended to peek in once in a while to see how Aly was being used by her black tormenter.

He’d promised Kris that he'd be very neighborly if she got Aly to agree to submit. If Aly agreed, he would stick his black log in Kris’s firepit all winter. Anytime she wanted it.

 Kris told us that Aly had agreed, without persuasion, to what Andre wanted. The blond coed was eager to experience being sub to the black man’s lust.

As we arrived, the door to the Blue Room was wide open. Aly was naked on her back on one of the beds. She was alone but cuffed, wrists and ankles, spread-eagled to the four corners of the bed.

The young coed’s pussy glistened with her juices in anticipation of what she was about to experience.

Moments later we got our first look at Andre as he came out of the bathroom.

He was about six feet three or four inches tall, with wide shoulders, and a narrow waist. Muscles rippled all over his body below the surface of his dark skin. From his shaved head to his feet, there was not a hair to be seen.

 Between his legs was a porn star-worthy package. A thick column of black cock about nine or ten inches in length in front of a pair of golf ball sized nuts dangling in a smooth sack.

A light sheen of sweat coated his coal-black skin. He looked like an ebony god to be worshipped. I’d only seen him for a few moments, but I felt my cock twitch in response.

Upon seeing him, Jill shockingly gasped, “Oh, fuck me!”

He saw us in the doorway and, with a sly grin, said, “Is that an invitation, baby?”

Jill quickly regained her composure and replied, “It is if you’d like it to be.”

Andre said, “Jill and Ken…right?”

“That’s us!”, she said.

“I got a full tank that I wanna empty tonight. Maybe I’ll see you both later. If not, it’ll be another time. Believe me, I never forget an offer of white pussy. Maybe Ken would like a taste of black cock, or just watch. Either be cool. I play on both teams.”

He was right. He’d read my expression like a book.

“I’ll be lookin’ for you later. Right now I got me sweet young Aly here who needs to find out what it’s like to be hungry for black pleasure.”

He went to the bed and crawled between Aly’s legs. His black hands went under Aly’s ass and lifted her mound to his mouth. He started to lightly lick her dripping pussy. Aly moaned, “Ahhh yes, yes!”.

He was on his knees with his perfectly smooth ass raised. His magnificent equipment hung straight down between his thighs.

I imagined getting underneath him and engulfing his plum-sized cock head in my mouth. My cock had risen just from the thought it.

Kai said, “C’mon, I unlocked the door to the Red Room. Jill, I want to pick up with you where you and I left off in this room at the last party, baby. Only this time we got cocks, too.” She kissed Jill, and we all went into the Red Bedroom.

Kai and Jill fell on the bed. Jill was on her back with Kai on top, kissing her. Kai forced her leg between Jill's and they began thigh-humping each other’s pussies.

I was beyond hot from the all-day uninhibited sexual free-for-all. Then after ogling Andre’s cock, imagining him with Jill and me, I was over the edge. I pushed Kwan onto the other bed on his back.

Kwan said, “Come and get it you hungry fucker. You’ve been lookin’ at my cock since we met. I should say lookin’ at my hot Korean cock. You know Jill wants this cock, right?”

“Yeah, but so do I”

“Then get me ready for her.”

I crawled between his legs and licked the sting of precum that had leaked from his slit hole. My tongue worked up and down his shaft. I’d stop at the bottom and suck on his ball sack.

Jill groaned, “Oh God that is so hot, Ken. I love seeing you suck his cock, baby.”

Kai had begun to eat Jill’s snatch.

I slobbered all over Kwan’s cock and then slid my mouth over its flared head and down his shaft as far as I could take it. His precum and my spit had run down to his butt hole.

I wet my finger in the slobbered mess and worked it into Kwan’s ass. His hole jerked and clamped my finger. He moaned in painful pleasure.

I don’t know how long we continued until Jill said, “Oh God…cock. I want cock. I wanna be fucked, Kwan. I’ve waited so long for your cock. Please, baby, fuck me now.”

Kai moved out from between Jill’s thighs and sat back away. I did the same from Kwan. Kwan rolled over between Jill’s splayed legs.

Kai and I watched as Kwan took his steel-like precum oozing cock and slowly rubbed it up and down Jill’s gapped fuck tunnel.

Kwan said, “How bad do want it, Jill.”

“Oh please, baby, I’m so hot. I need cock.”

“You want my cock, baby?”

“Yes, oh fuck yes!”

“What if I said no, Jill? Who would you fuck?

“Don’t do that, oh God don’t. I’m so hot, so close to cumming.”

“What if I did? What if I left you hanging on the edge and Ken wouldn’t finish you, just to force you to see what you’d do?”

“I’d scream out loud for anyone in the house, anything man or beast with a cock I’d let fuck me. I need to cum. Pleeeeease, Kwan! Why are you torturing me?”

“Why? Because I know how hot you are to be fucked. The longer I make you wait for it, the better it’s gonna feel when I slide into your hot wet cunt.”

“When you feel my thick yellow meat bang at your cervix you won’t last a minute before you cum the first time. Then I’m gonna make you cum again and again until I fill your belly with my jizz.”

“Oh fuck YEAH! DO IT! Please I’m beggin’ you fuck me, use me, breed me. PLEASE!”

“A little longer, baby. Do you like feeling my cockhead slide up and down your cunt lips?”

“Fuck yeah, but I’m begging you. Please, I wanna feel you stretch and pound my pussy!”

Kai and I were lying down together next to Jill. We fondled each other and kissed with increasing passion, watching and listening as Kwan continued to taunt Jill.

Kai rose on her knees and straddled me. She took my cock and put it at the opening of her cunt and slowly lowered herself onto it until I was balls deep in her.

It felt wonderful. She moved her hips sensually, and I was afraid I wouldn’t last. She leaned down, kissed me, and said, “I’m gonna go real slow. I love feeling you deep in my pussy, so I want it to last, baby.”

Then she said, “What Kwan’s doing to Jill, I’ve seen him do it to other girls. He likes to do it to me too.”

Sometimes he’ll tease me for a couple of hours.  Rubbing his cock on my pussy lips, sucking and biting my tits. He’ll get me almost to orgasm and then walk away. It drives me insane wanting to cum.”

ChloeBrightt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeBrightt

I said to Kai, “I can’t believe how I feel. I’m watching another man sexually tease and torture my wife. He’s turned her into a wanton slut begging to be fucked by anyone or anything, and I want it to continue.”

“My cock is as hard as steel. It’s so hot to see Jill consumed with raw sexual lust. Craving to be fucked, and saying she’d do anything to satisfy her need. I’ve never seen her like this before and I love it. I can only imagine what she might do at future parties.”

Kai said, “You know, we hear them, and they can hear us.”

Then suddenly Jill said, “I heard you, and you're right. Right now I’ll do anything to cum. Any fuckin’ thing with anybody.”

With that, Kwan said, “It’s time!”, and rammed his cock balls deep into Jill’s fuck tunnel.

“Ahhhhh fuck yes, yes, oh yeah!”, Jill screamed.

He withdrew all but his cockhead, then plunged back into her and began furiously rutting her like a wild animal. Jill’s hips rose off the bed to meet each of his thrusts. She was moaning in pleasure.

It only took about a minute when her body began to tremble and shake and she groaned, “AHHHH fUCK fuck fuck ahm cummmmiiiinnnnggg!!”

 She pounded her hips against him to get him even deeper inside her. Her mouth was wide open in a silent scream. Her orgasm was more intense than I’d ever seen.

When her body stopped shaking, she grabbed Kwan's head and pulled it down to kiss him. She said, “You prick what did you do to me? I loved every minute of it. I’ve never cum so hard. I want more.”

Kwan said, “We’re not done, baby”, and he slowly continued to fuck her.”

Kai said, “Watching them was too hot. Now I need to get off. I wanna cum!” She started riding my cock harder and faster.

It wasn’t long before she grunted, “Fill me, baby, fill me. I’m gonna cum!” I could feel her cunt clamp on my cock. Moments later she moaned,  “Ahhh fuck yeah I’m cummin’.” She squirted her juice down my cock and all over my balls.

I couldn’t hold back any longer. I groaned, ” Ahhh fuck yessss!” as my cock exploded and I shot spurt after spurt of cum into her beautiful body.

We kissed and ran our hands all over each other as we came down from our mutual orgasms. My cock, still inside her, slowly wilted.

Kai said, “I never get tired of sex. Particularly when I’m at parties like this. I love the atmosphere of debauchery. Anything goes with anyone. On nights like this, I wanna fuck all night.”

We lay there kissing and embracing each other and I understood how she felt.

It was intoxicating being in a house with so many others openly sucking and fucking everywhere. My wife in the nearby bed fucking another guy made it even more erotic for me.

It was like a Roman orgy. I loved the feeling, the excitement, and I had no doubt that Jill and Kwan, still coupled next to us, felt it as well.

Even though I had just cum and lost my hardon, for the moment, I felt like it wouldn’t take much for me to be ready for whatever might come next.

Kwan and Jill continued fucking, but it was more sensual and loving after her initial explosive orgasm. He no longer teased and taunted her.

I watched his slow, deep strokes into Jill’s sopping wet cunt. Their tongues were fucking each other’s mouths. I heard Jill purr as she does with me during a fuck when she’s really in a loving mood..

Seemed she loved Kwan’s tan Korean dick.

I’d lost count of how many orgasms Jill had. It seemed she was in a continuous state of rapture.

Suddenly Kwan withdrew his cock and said, “Turn over, Jill, I want you doggie style. I’m gonna fuck you deep and breed you, baby.”

Jill quickly flipped, got on her knees, and said, “Come fuck me like a bull.”

I was beyond hot watching Jill give herself to her stud. She was like a wanton slut enjoying every inch of his beautiful tan cock. I loved watching her surrender to pure raw lust.

Kwan rammed his cock, balls deep, into her from behind. Jill groaned, “Ahhh yeah!”. His ball sack smacked against her clit.

He withdrew then plunged in again, and then started vigorously fucking her. Jill rocked back against his every thrust.

Only moments passed when Kwan thrust deep into Jill's belly and held it there. He said, “ Here it comes, Jill….I’m breedin’ you, baby…ughh!” Jill yelled, “Ahhhh fuck me, fuck me. Ahm cummin’!”

Both their bodies shuddered and they muttered unintelligible animal-like sounds as they orgasmed.

They lay coupled for a few minutes and then Kwan pulled his cock out of Jill and rolled over. A stream of her juices mixed with his white creamy cum flowed out of her cunt and down to her rear portal.

 After a few minutes passed Kris came into the room. She looked at Jill and said, “Mmmm a cum-filled pussy. I want that!” Kris crawled between Jill’s legs and started to lap up Kwan’s cum. That started Jill moaning with pleasure once again.

Kwan said to me, “I’ve had your wife’s pussy, now I want your cock.”

I replied, “Fuck yeah you cocksucker, drain me dry.”

He pushed me onto my back, got between my legs, started licking and sucking my cock. His mouth felt great and I was rigid again in seconds.

Kai said, “It’s time, Jill, for you to eat your hubby’s cum.”

Jill answered, “Bring it bitch!”

Kai straddled Jill's face and began riding her tongue.

Aly came into the room and yelled, ”OH FUCK! I love this.”

She came over to Kwan and me and put her knees on either side of my head and lowered her snatch to my mouth and said, “Have a taste of Andre’s niggah cum, Ken!”

I could feel Andre’s cum flow from her snatch into my mouth. I loved the sweet-salty taste. I licked and lapped her pussy as Kwan continued sucking my cock.

It only took a few minutes before Aly started humping my tongue and then said, “OH yessssss!” as she orgasmed. Then she rolled off me and flopped down on the bed beside me breathing heavily.

Suddenly I heard Andre’s voice at the doorway. He said, “This ain’t no party ‘till Andre plays!”

Kris lifted her face from Jill’s pussy and said, “Andre, breed me, baby. I wanna feel that big log of yours stretch me and go deep in my white cunt. Black me, baby. Fill me with your potent niggah nectar.

Kris’s mouth went back to Jill’s sopping hole, and she moaned loudly as Andre plunged his magnificent cock into her from behind. He started long deep strokes into her.

Kai was riding Jill’s mouth. Kris was eating Jill’s pussy while Andre was fucking her. It was impossible to tell who was groaning and moaning the loudest.

It got to be too much for me. I knew I was gonna explode and began humping my hips upward to get my cock deeper into Kwan’s mouth.

I yelled, “Here it is fucker, ughhhhhh!” and shot what would be my last cum of the night into Kwan's hot mouth.

He crawled up my body and took my jaw in his hand. I sensed what he wanted and opened my mouth. He opened his and let my cum flow from his mouth into mine. Then he kissed me.

Kwan said, “Next time, I’m gonna fuck your tight white ass.”

“If you do you’ll be taking my man pussy’s cherry.”

“Even better!”

Not sure how much time passed, but finally Andre bellowed, “Here it comes, Kris. You gonna be blacked now bitch!”

His voice shook the room, “Arrghhhaaaa…yeeeaaahhhh!”, as he blew his load into Kris’s belly.  Her whole body trembled and spasmed as she orgasmed and groaned.

I heard Kai moan, “Fuck fuck, fuck Ahm uhhhhhhh…..” as she orgasmed.  Then Jill screamed. “ ME TO, fuck yessss!”

We all collapsed to catch our breaths, except Andre.

He stood up and said, “Nice playing with you white folks. It’s only a matter of time before every one of you will enjoy Andre’s rod of pleasure. You boys included!” Then he took off out of the room.

After a while, Kris and Aly got up. Kris said they were going to shower and she’d send her hired girl in to change all the bedding.

Jill, Kai, Kwan, and I showered together, and then we slept in the clean beds for a couple of hours. It was already close to dawn.

When we awoke we went downstairs and managed to locate the clothes in which we’d arrived. Quite a few of the other guests had also stayed the night.

Kris had a caterer prepare a breakfast buffet. We were all hungry and enjoyed the great food.

While eating, we mixed with others, some of whom we’d met the day before. Several of them expressed interest in getting together with Jill and me for fun. We exchanged info with them and promised to stay in touch.

Just as we were thanking Kris for the fantastic party, and were getting ready to leave, Andre pulled up in his Mercedes.

He got out and said to us, “I’m thinking of having a Halloween party come October. I’m gonna invite all of you, and I expect you to accept.”

 He looked right at Jill and said, “Particularly you, Jill. I’ll never forget an offer of white pussy, baby!”

He got back in the car and drove off.

I heard Jill whisper, “Neither will I.”

Silently I wondered what it would be like to see Jill at the mercy of that magnificent black stud and his ten-inch package.

What about you, readers?

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments