Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dreamscape 03: The Next Step

"Matt and Robyn take it up one more level"

3
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Things are starting to change.  Everyday life for Matt and Robyn is becoming less important.  The real time for them is when they meet at the bench and relive their past.  The beginning of their sexual discovery with each other.  After the lustful start the day they met, things slowed down a good bit.  They were taking their time to get to know and enjoy each other's bodies.

It now is two weeks that Robyn and Matthew find themselves in this dream together.  Both understand some things about how it is happening, but are not fully sure to be able to put into words to the other.

So while day to day activities do go on for both of them.  Robyn and Matt live for the night. When falling into the dream, both thinking about the other, they find themselves hand in hand on the bench.

They take their time just enjoying being together like this.  But after chatting for a bit about this and that, the long-ago story appears before them.  Now they can feel and hear what each was thinking at the time.  Putting all the pieces together in a sensible order.  Understanding fully what was happening between them back then.

~~

After Matt and Robyn got into a routine of seeing each other, worried about her father finding out, Matt made a suggestion to Robyn.  She should find a girl or two from her classes to befriend, and if they were willing, they could cover for Robyn, saying they were together in the afternoons.

The idea made sense to Robyn, and by the end of the second week, she had found the perfect match for them.  Sally, in two of Robyn’s classes, started getting to know her, and within days they were bosom buddies.  What was best was Sally was dating a guy, Steve, in Matthew’s dorm, so they actually became ‘covers’ for each other. 

Both said they were together after classes, studying, or getting a snack.  They would hurry to the guys' dorm together, chatting away.  And often hours on the phone.  Sally lived in the women’s dorm and did have tight curfews. That had them scurrying from Matt and Steve’s rooms back to Sally’s dorm and then Robyn on to meet her father.

Everything was going so well.  Except the time Robyn and Matt could spend together was so short.  Which added to it taking time for them to move forward in going much further.  A quick handjob was about all that could happen, well, that and the kissing.  But even just that caused them both to be so aroused.

Then, together they came up with a plan to give them a nice afternoon window to explore more.

~~

It was Saturday, at the beginning of October.  The university had its homecoming game.  That added to the time it would last.  They would meet at the game, Robyn, with Sally, and the two of them could sneak back to Matt’s dorm room for three hours of fun before getting back for the final moments.

Robyn met Sally early and headed to the stadium.  Matt and Steve, who had gotten to know each other, were soon beside them in the stands.  Robyn, thinking ahead, brought her Brownie camera and had the guys take pictures of her and Sally in the stands cheering.  No one needed to know the pictures were taken before the game started.  She left the camera with Sally to take a few more pictures of the field and scoreboard through the game.

This was all agreeable with Sally as Robyn was going to cover for her tonight.  She had signed out of her dorm, saying she was spending the night with Robyn.  But in reality, Steve had gotten a room for them to be together. 

As the homecoming floats began to enter the field, Matt and Robyn slipped away.  In moments they were back in Matt’s room, safe behind the locked door.  Once there, Matt took Robyn’s face in his hands and slowly, softly, kissed her lips. Then he brushed a lock of her hair off her forehead.

“We didn’t come up with this idea until yesterday, and well, I didn’t have the opportunity to get some protection. I meant what I said, we’ll go at whatever pace you’re comfortable with. I want your and our first time to be special for us. Not rushed. Sorry to disappoint you,” Matt explained.

“I thought we could do something different than going all the way yet.  Like the next step in our discovery,” Matt went on.

“Matt, you’re a kind and understanding guy, thanks for being that way. Now, why are you talking and not undressing me or allowing me to undress you?” Robyn giggled with delight at the prospect.

They resumed their sensual and romantic kissing as they undressed each other, their caresses and erotic sounds taking each of them farther down that road. Robyn was wet and drippy, a state she quickly was in when with Matthew. Matt was hard, and precum had dripped a bit.

Matt tenderly laid her on his bed, kissing Robyn deeply, moving his lips and tongue to her neck and down her chest, taking one nipple after the other into his mouth to suck and lick. He had done this many times before, and Robyn always responded with moans of pleasure.

But this time, after sucking her tits, Matt ventured down farther, kissed past her stomach, rimming her belly button, while softly blowing on it. Robyn gasped when Matt moved to lick and kiss her mons.

Robyn knew about a guy going down on a girl but had never experienced it until now. Oh, this was something new and exciting. Matthew moved to her inner thighs. He kissed and licked them as he slowly moved closer and closer to the prize.

He lifted his head and asked, “Is it okay if I go farther, Robyn? I want to taste you so much, but do not want to do something you do not want me to?”

Robyn laughed with joy, “Don’t you dare stop now, Matt, I want to feel your tongue on me there so much right now.”

That was all Matt needed to hear. He began sucking on Robyn’s labia one at a time, making them swell and redden. Robyn moaned as she felt this, but her body twitched and squirmed, wanting Matt to go farther, get to the prize box now.

Spreading her lower lips wide, Matt began running his tongue up and down Robyn’s slit, sticking it deep in her vag to taste her joy juices as they released within her. Then moving back towards her waiting and throbbing clit, he stuck a couple of fingers up in her to play and press against her G-spot.

As he licked and teased her clit, Robyn cried out in glee. He sucked on her pearl between running his tongue over and around it.

I can’t believe he is doing this to me. It is so wonderful. I don’t want him to stop, but I feel like I am reaching a climax so quickly. I never would have imagined having someone’s lips and tongue on you could be so arousing.

AmandaL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaL

Robyn arched her back under the pleasure of Matt’s tongue. She began throbbing against his fingers up in her and cried out in sexual ecstasy as she came. The pleasure running through her body was exquisite. Matthew lifted his head from her as she gasped, trying to get her breath from this wonderful new experience.

Matt moved to be beside her and kissed her deeply. Robyn tasted her cum on his tongue, the first time she knew just what she tasted like. It was arousing to do so. They lay for a bit just holding each other as Robyn’s breathing slowed and calmed.

~~

On the bench, Robyn is experiencing every sensation happening.  Her body is quivering with excitement.  She can actually feel Matt’s tongue teasing and pleasuring her.  Her body even arches on the bench as she cries out some too, in harmony with young Robyn on the bed.

Matt squeezes her hand and says what Matt said at that moment so long ago. 

“A penny for your thoughts,” Matt asked as he smiled at her.

“You’re an addictive, tempting, and fucking sexy guy,” both Robyns reply, leaning to kiss to show appreciation.

Before them, the action continues.

~~

“Thanks,” Matt said, pulling back a little.

“My turn or yours, depending on the perspective,” Robyn said with a giggle.

Robyn shifted, so Matt was now on his back, and she began kissing and licking him downwards much as he just had. Her hands caressed his inner thighs as her tongue wandered down his chest, over his nipples, sucking them, so they were hard as little pebbles. Down his stomach and to his mons. She felt Matt’s body shudder as she traveled down his body.

She's enjoying this as much as I am.

As she licked and kissed, her fingers played with his hair there and then moved to the base of his cock to hold it steady. For the first time, Matthew felt Robyn’s lips cover his glans and suck and lick it.

This is so different than that one time with Bruce in his car. Making out with him was nice, and even having his pants opened and me jerking him. But then he pushed my head down for me to take his prick in my mouth and kept pushing for me to take more in. That wasn’t so great, but I did finally get to know what sucking someone was like. But this is so much nicer, going at my own pace, and Matt rubbing my back and shoulders as I do.

Being emboldened, Robyn took more and more of Matt’s cock into her mouth, licking and nibbling at it, running her tongue up and down the shaft as it stood stiffly in front of her, squeezing his balls and then actually running her tongue over them, taking one at a time into her mouth to suck and roll around her tongue. They got harder, like two large walnuts as she sucked them.

“And you say I’m the addictive, tempting, and sexy one. You’re the best, dear,” Matt exclaimed.

Back to Matt’s glans and shaft, she slowly pressed more and more into her mouth until his tip was brushing the back of her throat. She did gag a little and pulled back, but not being forced in any way she enjoyed taking so much in to suck.

Matthew was in full glory.

Never had anyone sucked me like this before. Oh, Debbie and Janice had gone down on me a couple times each.  But it was obvious they did not enjoy it.  Really, it wasn’t much more than a lick and a pass-over before they pulled back from doing so. And they didn’t like my tongue and lips on them there. They’d squirm and pull him up to them to kiss, and then my fingers would enter them.

Nothing like what Robyn was now doing.

Robyn continued to suck him, taking so much in then backing off to suck hard on his glans. Her fingers had found their way first to his balls to play with then behind.  Her fingers pressed into his perineum, making him quiver with pleasure. He knew he couldn’t hold back much more.

With bated breath, Matthew said, “Robyn, I am about to cum, pull away if you do not want me to shoot into your mouth.” In response, Robyn pressed more of his cock into her mouth, sucking hard against the sides.

Matt exploded, and Robyn took much of it in swallowing. What a load he had. Robyn pulled back to be able to swallow. She tasted his cum on her tongue and smiled with the enjoyment of the flavor.

When she moved up beside Matt, there was still some of his sperm on her lips. He leaned and kissed Robyn, licking it away,  Tasting his cum from her lips and tongue made him savor this delight even more.

My first time tasting my stuff, it was okay, but so glad her lips and tongue were what served it to me.

~~

After spending some time just holding and kissing, Matt and Robyn, realizing the time, hurried and dressed.  Back in the stadium, they were in time to see the last minutes of play.  Their university stole the ball and ran to a touchdown in the final moment of play, making them the victor.  The crowd went wild.

Both were glad they had seen that action.  In the excitement of the moment, they turned to hug and kiss each other.

This did not go unnoticed by a fellow faculty member with Robyn’s father.  He hadn’t noticed Robyn earlier in the game, but his eyes had been on the playing field.  ‘I wonder if Professor Charles knows about this?’ he pondered.

~~

From the bench, Robyn and Matthew watch the scene fade away.  As young Robyn is sucking Matthew, the older Matt’s cock hardens more than he has in decades, feeling Robyn’s lips on him once again.  He even climaxes in his pants, leaving a wet spot as young Matt unloads himself into Robyn’s mouth.  It takes a few minutes to stop panting so hard.

As they see their two younger selves holding and caressing each other, so satisfied with the pleasure they have bestowed on each other, both feeling everything their younger versions have as it happened, both take a while to recover from the impact of those climaxes.

But then, back at the game, seeing and hearing what Professor Howard thinks as he looks at them makes them both shudder.  So that is how it all started.  Neither wants to even talk about that tonight.  They have just experienced such pleasure together.

How a simple kiss could have been the cause of what happened, just because some busybody saw them.

Leaving that image not explored, tonight, Robyn and Matt turn to each other, arms wrapping around each other’s waist as they kiss with the passion they felt that day so long ago. As they cling to each other now, they feel themselves being pulled away, and the vision of each fades away as they both fall back into a dreamless sleep.

The only proof of what happened in the night is the sticky wetness that is present on each of their sheets the next morning. And the total feeling of contentment that comes with it.

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments