Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dreamscape 02: The Beginning

"Again, Matthew and Robyn find themselves together remembering the past..."

2
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
5.3k words 5.3k words

The tingling in her cunt; the shivers which ran through her body; the feeling that her nerve endings were on fire. All that from someone just fingering her pussy and clit while kissing her, was probably one of the strongest climaxes she had ever experienced.

Eighty-year-old Robyn lies in bed that morning, remembering every detail of the first afternoon Matthew and she had been together.  Did they really reach such a point so shortly after meeting?

The dream from yesterday did help her remember and relive it all over again.  She had forgotten how wonderful that first time had been.  But then the grin on Robyn’s face from her recollection turns to a bit of a pout as she recalls how at eighteen she felt after leaving Matthew that day.  It all plays out in her mind again.

Going to meet her father to drive home from the college, she had become melancholy, realizing she would probably not hear from Matt for a week.  That was how things were in the late fifties.  A guy would meet a girl, ask for her number, but then some unwritten law said he was to wait at least five days before he called her. 

What silliness, Robyn thought, remembering those days.  To think today, people text each other seconds after parting and are in constant contact regardless of the hour.  She remembers too the ‘rules’ of those days. 

Back then, daddy would not let her answer the phone or take a call from anyone after nine at night.  ‘No one needs to call before nine in the morning or after nine at night unless it is really an emergency,’ Robyn hears her father’s voice ringing in her ears from long ago. 

~~~

That night, by the time Robyn got home, she had been a bit out of sorts.  She and her father had dinner, and she went to her room to get her things together for her first day of college classes tomorrow.

She heard the phone ring around eight p.m. but thought nothing of it until her father called her saying there was a young man on the phone for her.  That had rarely happened before, so of course, he stayed nearby listening as Robyn picked up the receiver and shyly said, “Hello.”

After a couple of coughs, “Hello, Robyn?  It’s Matthew Graystone.  I just wanted to check that you got home alright.  Not too late meeting your father? I wanted to make sure I had your number correct.  And to say how wonderful it was meeting you today, and everything,” Matthew babbled.

Remembering like it was only last evening, Robyn’s mind dredges up the rather generic responses she made as her father listened.  She tried to convey how happy she was to hear from Matt.  While covering up as if he was someone who was to be in a class with her.  Doing so, she was able in code, which Matthew soon caught on to, suggest they meet after her last class ended at two pm.  Matt told her yes, at the bench where they first met.

Yes, that was such a delight that night that Matt wasn’t afraid to call right away.  It was such a good start to things between us.

Robyn happily shakes her head over the memory, get up then and readies herself for the day.  Throughout the day, regardless of what she is doing, Matt slips into her mind.  There is a perpetual smile on her face as she does her grocery shopping, mails some packages, vacuums the living room.  And the rushes running through her body as she remembers Matthew’s touch on her.  Even thinking of his arm around her shoulder, or tickling the back of her neck, sends spasms of pleasure through her body.

She can’t believe how wet she feels in her panties.  That feeling of the stickiness has been absent for so long, its return is a welcome guest coming to call again. 

 

oOo

Matt wakes up feeling refreshed and remembering the dream, yet it is like he was there, which is impossible, right? 

Didn’t Plato and Aristotle say that dreams and reality are indistinguishable? Would that mean that what I’m thinking now is a dream?

‘That afternoon with Robyn was so different than with any other girl. It was… simple, smooth, and unpretentious,’ Matthew ponders.  He sees that he has a few messages on his phone and checks them. ‘Great, my appointment for the tinnitus is next Thursday.’

He grabs a jacket and takes his morning walk.  Having checked his phone, his mind wanders back to that night long ago after Robyn left him.

~~~

He was back in his dorm room.

Matthew clearly remembers exactly what ran through his mind when he had returned after seeing Robyn out of the dorm. ‘I still smell her in the room. I should call her; we did exchange numbers. What if her dad asks questions? I can’t lie to him, that would be wrong. Okay, I will, but when? It’s almost dinner time, so later. I’ll eat while I work myself up to it. Calling tonight would be very forward, but waiting might indicate I’m only interested in one thing.  If she told her dad or he found out, what then? Okay, eight o’clock seems like a good time.’

In his mind’s eye, Matthew sees himself leaving his room for the cafeteria.  He even sees the food he selected and ate.  Back in his room, Matt tried to make the time pass as he checked his books against his class list, to make sure they match. He noticed the time.

Well, dad did say, meet a challenge, so it doesn’t become a wall.

Matt called the dorm exchange.

“Your number, please,” the operator said.

“Three-zero-four-four, Eisenhower Hall. Please connect me with a local number, ADams three, four, one, six, five. Thank you,” Matthew gave his location and the exchange for Robyn’s phone.

It felt like ten minutes before he heard the ringing of a phone.  “Charles residence, Professor Charles speaking. Who may I ask is calling?” Matthew heard in his ear.

Shaking some from hearing the Professor on the line, Matthew stammered, “Professor Charles, I’m Matthew Graystone. I’m a friend of Robyn’s from school. If it’s not too late, may I speak with her?”

“Matthew, how did you meet my daughter, her classes haven’t started yet,” the Professor quizzed him.

This was going to be harder than Matthew thought.  “We were getting our books at the bookstore and talked for a while outside.”

“I see,” the Professor said firmly and knowingly, “I’ll get her.  Please do remember that tonight IS a school night.”

“Yes sir, I will,” Matthew replied, so glad his red face could not be seen.  The pause lasted forever before he heard her voice.

Robyn had heard the phone ring around eight p.m. but thought nothing of it until her father called her, saying there was a young man on the phone for her. That had rarely happened before, so of course, he stayed nearby listening as Robyn picked up the receiver and shyly said, “Hello.”

After a couple of coughs, “Hello, Robyn? It’s Matthew Graystone. I just wanted to check that you got home alright. I hope you were not too late to meet your father. I wanted to make sure I had your number correct. And to say how wonderful it was meeting you today, and everything,” Matthew babbled.

“Oh, Matthew, it’s so nice that you called. Yes, my father picked me up on time,” Robyn replied in a joyous tone.  But then she glanced at her father standing right there and knew she had to tone it down or questions would be raised.

‘Good, Robyn, and it’s nice to hear your voice again,” Matt said more confidently.

“Yes, I did get all the right books. As a matter of fact, my fingers were flipping through their pages when you called,” Robyn said calmly and totally not related to the conversation.

“What’s your schedule like?” Matthew trying to understand where the conversation is going asks.

“Very busy, I wish I could be in two places at the same time, with running between classes and the bookstore for notebooks and pencils after my class ends at three,” Robyn hopes Matt understands what she is saying.  Away from the receiver, Matt hears her say, “Yes, daddy, I won’t talk too long.”

What is she trying to tell me? Wait, her dad's close by. I get it.

“The bookstore bench at three tomorrow?” Matt asks, suddenly catching on.

“Yes, Matt, it is getting late. It was so nice of you to call and check on me. Thank you very much for calling,” Robyn ends the call.

~~~

Matt smiles and realizes his penis is semi-hard.  He hopes he can make it home without anyone noticing.  But then, who cares, if a man can walk around in his eighties with a hard-on people should congratulate him.

Matt contemplates how detail his thoughts just are, ‘This is amazing and well hard to believe. Oh, I get that dreams can easily cause such, but just running through my mind too?  I can still smell her perfume right now.’

When he gets home, Matt spends much of the afternoon searching the net about dreams.  He finds some amazing things.  Besides the ancient Greeks, Hindu culture, the American Indians had some interesting beliefs about the power of dreams, how they could be conjured, and lore about what they meant.

That night Matt goes to bed, determined to dream about Robyn again.  He tries to see her in his mind’s eye again, and soon sleep overtakes him, and there she is, sitting at the same bench, in the mist as she had last night.

 

oOo

By late afternoon Robyn wants something more.  The vague memories playing through her head are one thing.  But the vividness of the dream yesterday is lacking.  When it felt like it actually was happening in front of her.  She wants that so again.  She so hopes the dream will come back tonight.

Over a solitary dinner, Robyn stops mid-bite and blushes.  Suddenly remembering the worse part, for her, of Matthew and her meeting the next afternoon. Her confessing.  Oh, that was so embarrassing. 

As Robyn washes up her dishes, the smile is back on her face again, ‘Matthew was so sweet and wonderful to me, his patience and understanding, added to the spirit of adventure and fun I soon learned about, making that year so exhilarating.’

After watching tv for a couple of hours, even though it is before midnight, Robyn gets ready for bed and climbs in with her book.  She decides she will read for a while until sleep takes over.  Oh, she hopes and hopes those dreams will come again tonight.

Reading for an hour, her mind wandering at times, making her have to read the page over again.  Finally, Robyn succumbs to sleep.  It is like she is falling down this great dark hole.  When she lands, she is again sitting on that bench in the fog, and Matthew is there beside her.

~~~

He says in greeting, “You look as lovely now as you did back then.”

“Why, thank you for that white lie, you charmer,” Robyn says as she nudges him.  “But how is this happening?”

“I hoped you would join me tonight again,” Matthew tells her as he kisses her cheek in greeting.  Even just a peck on her cheek sends waves of pleasure rushing through Robyn’s body.  Seeing him did give her such joy, which does enliven her senses so.

Together now is allowing her and Matthew too, not only to watch their encounter but feel each other’s touch and experience the related thoughts and emotions they are experiencing.  This so adds to this dream encounter.  The added dimension of the sensation of each other’s touch and the wonderful sensual feeling which went with each stroke.

“This might sound weird…” Matthew says hesitantly.

“You mean weirder than two people able to meet in a dream?” Robyn laughs.

“Good point but can you read my mind when we touch?” he asks

Robyn pauses for a moment.  “Sort of, I see the images, but the sound is coming from me.”

“I don’t know, though I’m starting to have an idea. I have been researching it today,” Matthew tells her, “Let’s not talk about that tonight. I think I found a bit about this phenomenon, but I am only starting to comprehend how this could be happening, how it is possible.  I would rather remember that second day, and even more that day a month or so later,”

“But for now, take my hand, and we will try to dream together the movie of the next afternoon,” Matthew suggests.

Robyn frowns a little, remembering what he is referring to. But first, yes, that second afternoon needs to be played out.  “Do you remember our next meeting?  My confession?” Robyn asks him, “I have been thinking about that today.”

Matthew laughs a little, “Yes, my dear, I do remember your tearfully admitting you were not quite the sophisticated lady you had first tried to present yourself as.  And I was so glad that you weren’t.  Your sweet innocence then was such a delight.  Especially how quickly you picked up new skills and expertise.”

Robyn blushes at his comments, “I so wanted you to like me, and want to see me again.  I can’t believe our luck finding each other that first day of school.  It seems like the fates were on our side.  Well, at least then.”

“I wanted to see you again, right after you left. The sex we had or might have isn’t a reason to see you. I find you to be an attractive, personable, smart, and probably stubborn young lady,” Matthew now confesses himself.

 

~~~

That next afternoon, all those years ago, they were back in Matt’s room again, but just sitting facing each other on the couch.  They had kissed some, but not a lot as Robyn was so worried about what she felt she needed to tell Matt.

“Matt, I might have exaggerated what I said yesterday.  I don’t know why I did.  I guess to seem more worldly to you. But…” Robyn started and then began to stammer.

Matt looked at her kindly and took her hand, telling her he was sure it was not anything for her to worry about.  But then Robyn commenced to cry, and her words were scrambled as she tried to get it out.

“Oh Matt, I, I, I, I’m a virgin.  I never did that with any guy before.  There were the four guys who I let kiss me, well a bit more.  Well, one a bit more than that.  But I never ever did anything all the way yet.  And yesterday, what you did to me sent me through the roof.  It felt soo good.  It’s all I can think about,” Robyn stammered out.

Matthew took Robyn into his arms and patted her back, telling her, “That’s okay, Robyn, for an innocent, more or less, you did show some amazing technique yesterday.  And it is nice to know you are not ‘as worldly’ did you call it, as you claimed yesterday.  I really haven’t done that much either.  We can take it slow.”

EmiliSuirt69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliSuirt69

They began to plan the time they could be together, every weekday afternoon, except Wednesdays, when Matt had a lab, they would be able to see each other.  Mondays and Fridays, it would not be until three-thirty – only an hour or so at the most.  Tuesdays and Thursdays would be so much better, they were both done by two and had over three hours together.

And so started a wonderful time for them together.

After telling him the truth, again, Matthew and Robyn began kissing and caressing each other.  Robyn had tears in her eyes from admitting her virginal status.  Matthew was patting her back, telling her it was okay; he rather likes that she was.  His pats turned more and more to caressing up and down her spine, moving his hand under her top.

Robyn gave out a low moan as Matthew unhooked her bra and brought his hands around to finger and squeeze her tits and nipples.  Oh, it felt so good.  Robyn kissed Matthew deeply in thanks.  Her hands move from around his neck.  Down his back, squeezing his ass cheeks before shyly moving to his crotch and rubbing through his pants to harden his cock.

It was Matthew’s turn to moan now.  Both were getting to a state of arousal.  But they know after meeting, and their conversation, they only have about a half-hour until Robyn has to leave.  Robyn felt the sticky wetness between her legs and her cunt beginning to throb.  Matt’s cock was getting harder and harder and straining against his pants.  Release was needed for both, but they know there was no time today to get to the wonderful plane they both were at yesterday.

Reluctantly they pulled apart, understanding the longing building in them today will still be there the next time, and every time after.  The striving to rise to the climax did stir them even if that wonderful crashing orgasm was eluded sometimes.

Both were rather flushed from this entanglement, and perspiration is on both of their brows.  Matt suggested Robyn might want to fix her hair before they leave.  Neither wanted to stop holding each other, but they realized the time and the need for Robyn to meet her father soon.

How sweet, kind, and gentle, Matthew was as he held her when she returned now unmeshed.  He walked her halfway to her father’s car, the two planning when they could be together. 

 

oOo

On the bench, Matthew watches his version of that time unfold.

~~~

It was the next afternoon, across time and space. They were back in Matt’s room, after walking across the courtyard to his dorm. They were sitting facing each other on the couch. They had kissed some.

She’s nervous, did I do something wrong? Oh, hell, her dad found out.

“Matt, I might have exaggerated what I said yesterday. I don’t know why I did. I guess to seem more worldly to you. But…” Robyn started and then began to stammer. 

Matt smiled at her as he held her hand, it was shaking a little.

He saw her eyes well up, and she began to cry. She tried to talk, but her words were scrambled as she tried to get them out.

“Oh Matt, I, I, I, I’m a virgin. I never did that with any guy before. There were the four guys who I let kiss me.  Well, one a bit more than that. But I never ever did anything all the way yet. And yesterday, what you did to me sent me through the roof. It felt soo good. It’s all I can think about,” Robyn stammered out.

“Robyn, I’m not offended. In a way, I’m flattered. I also exaggerated a bit. I’m not a virgin, but twenty-thirty times was on the excessive side,” Matthew added to their mutual confessions.

Matthew was patting her back, telling her it was okay; he rather likes that she was. His pats turned more and more to caressing up and down her spine, moving his hand under her top.

To think that is what Robyn was worried about.  Her being a virgin still is really a plus.  And admitting to his ‘experiences’ limited that they were was a relief also.  The fun ahead for them both learning together.  And her comment about how she felt yesterday, he could return the compliment tenfold.

Robyn gave out a low moan as Matthew unhooked her bra and brought his hands around to finger and squeeze her tits and nipples. Oh, it felt so good. Robyn kissed Matthew deeply in thanks. Her hands move from around his neck.  Down his back, squeezing his ass cheeks before shyly moving to his crotch and rubbing through his pants to harden his cock.

It was Matthew’s turn to moan now. Both were getting to a state of arousal, but they know after meeting, and their conversation, they only have about a half-hour until Robyn must leave. Robyn felt the sticky wetness between her legs and her cunt beginning to throb. Matt’s cock was getting harder and harder and straining against his pants. Release was needed for both, but they know there was no time today to get to the wonderful plane they both were at yesterday.

Oh, shit, we have to stop, there isn’t time for more, but I am so close, and Robyn seems to be too.  But we do have to be careful about the time.

Reluctantly they pulled apart, understanding the longing building in them today will still be there the next time, and every time after. The striving to rise to the climax did stir them even if that wonderful crashing orgasm was eluded sometimes. Both were rather flushed from this entanglement, and perspiration is on both of their brows. Matt suggested Robyn might want to fix her hair before they leave. Neither wanted to stop holding each other, but they realized the time and the need for Robyn to meet her father soon.

“That’s okay, Robyn, for an innocent, you were very impressive. And it is nice to know you are not ‘as worldly’ as you called it, as you claimed yesterday. We can take it slow, whatever you’re comfortable with. Besides, if your eyes are red when you dad picks you up, he’d ask why,” Matthew assured her.

~~~

As they watch themselves straighten themselves and leave the room, on the bench, Robyn’s head is now on Matt’s shoulder as they both sigh, remembering the wonderful feeling they each had that day, and the frustration to have to stop without completion.

“It was a good start for us, though, wasn’t it?” Robyn reflects.

“Yes, it was, and all those times together after. Getting to know each other’s bodies so well, I felt like your body became an extension of mine those afternoons that followed,” Matt replies.

~~

Matt went on, “Actually, I have a confession now about that day, well that night.  Here’s something you didn’t know,” Matthew says as he extends his wrinkled and spotted hand to her. “I took care of myself thinking of you that night.”

She places her own, less wrinkled hand in his and see’s their scene change.

Matt had finished studying and went down to the common room to watch some TV.

‘Good, I can watch Perry Mason and then Zorro before bed,’ he thought.

His friend, Bill, came in, about halfway through Zorro, holding a brown bag and sat next to him.

“I got what you wanted,” Bill knowingly nudged Matt.

“Hm, whiskey?” Matt questioned humorously as he knows Bill is not of age yet and depends on Matt to procure booze for him.

“Nope, that book, Lady Chatterley’s Lover. You owe me two bucks,” grinning Bill told him.

“That’s right, I do remember the Court said they can’t ban the movie. Let’s go to my room, would you take a few beers instead?” Matt offered.

“For sure, I will,” Bill said eagerly.  The book was not really worth the two dollars as Bill had got it from a friend, it had been passed around a bit already.

In Matt’s room, the transition was quickly completed.  The book was tossed on Matt’s bed.  Bill put the beers now in the bag to sneak to his room. 

“Lustful reading,” he told Matt in leaving, “And pass it on to me when you are done.”

Matt changed into his pajamas and started reading. It didn’t take long for a hard-on to develop. He put the book, pages down, on his bed, lowered his pajama pants, his cock at full mast now, and started thinking about Robyn.

Robyn’s hands on his penis and balls were the best he’d ever felt. Her fingers felt like silk caressing his prick. Their kisses were electric. Matt thinks as he pumped himself, ‘I can’t wait to do that to Robyn again.  And perhaps move to lip service.’

With fantasies of Robyn’s lips covering his glans, then shaft, while squeezing his balls like she did, helped Matt move closer and closer to climax.  Then he envisioned her in front of him with her blouse undone and her tits pressed above her bra so he could see her nipples.

Matt imagined sucking on those beauties.  And nibbling on them to make them hard as little pebbles.  His hand wanked himself faster and faster, precum gleamed on his glans.

Matt was remembering their first supercharged time together.  Too bad they couldn’t do more today.  Thinking of Robyn as he pumped harder and harder, the image of them together, fully, in the future.  He reached for some lotion in the draw on the night table and squirted some on his shaft, then leaned back and jerked away, picturing his prick now in Robyn’s warm, wet vag.  Matt was getting close, and soon he blew several bursts over his belly.

Moaning as he cums, Matt thinks, ‘I’d best control myself, or I’ll get her and me in a lot of trouble.’  He cleaned up, and as Robyn and Matthew watch the scene start to fade away, he was falling quickly into a restful sleep.

oOo

Robyn laughs, “Oh, Matthew, I guess I should confess too.  You were not the only one self-indulging themselves that night.”

Matthew looks at Robyn with interest now. Back in the fifties, teen women, even eighteen-year-olds, did not have vibrators readily available as they do now.  Damn, you can even buy them online to be delivered ‘discreetly.’  This he has to see.  And he does as Robyn appears before them in her bedroom.

A very girly room in pink and lace.  The bed has a canopy on it even.  Robyn is standing by her dresser, searching in one of the drawers.  She takes something out and heads over to her bed.

Robyn lays the object on the nightstand and slowly begins to unbutton her blouse. She does it slowly like she is doing a choreographed dance.  The blouse slips off her shoulders and drops to the floor.  Then she unzips and slides off some capri pants.

Matthew sitting watching with Robyn, is interested to see the outfit eighteen-year-old Robyn wore at home.  Back then, in the fifties, he rarely saw her in pants.

Robyn picks up her discarded clothes and carries them to a chair and drops them on it.  She is now in just white panties and a rather formidable eighteen-hour bra.  ‘Yes, woman’s underwear back in the day was rather limited, and not very flattering, but boy did a guy get off seeing a woman that way,’ Matt thinks

The images flash before the two as they sit squeezing each other’s hands on the bench.

~~~

Robyn stopped in front of her mirror and unhooks her bra and dropped it down her shoulders.  Then lifted her hands and with her fingers began to rub and squeeze her nipples until they are rosy and hard.  She let out a low sigh as her hands then kneaded her boobs.

And if she has done this several times before, Robyn then slid her hands down over her stomach and hips.  She slipped her fingers in the waistband of her briefs and moved them slowly to her hips.  Then the panties dropped down her thighs, her hands caressed as she did, past her calves, and Robyn stepped out of them.

She stood in front of the mirror, admiring herself for a few minutes, then turned to her bed.  Robyn pulled the sheet down to the foot and laid on her back on the bed.  She lifted and spread her legs wide. 

From the viewing angle, her now wet cunt was fully displayed.  Her fingers ran over and through her mons hair, back and forth like she was softly scratching, tickling, to warm herself up.

Then bingo, down the to spread her labia and find her starting to drip slit.  She rubbed up and down, wetting her fingers before landing on her clit to slid back and forth over.  Then using a circular motion to help it harden.

She reaches for the object on the dresser, wooden, about a foot long, with rounded tapered ends but three inches thick in and began rubbing the one end up and down her slit.  On closer inspection, it could be recognized as a smaller, French-style rolling pin.  Well, if nothing else, Robyn was resourceful and creative.

The end wet, Robyn sticks the end of the rolling pin up her vagina and begins to pump it in and out of her as the fingers of her other hand rub faster and faster over her clit.  Her body starts to tremble.

Robyn’s face, neck, and upper chest become flushed as she moaned and thrashed around on the bed.  Only about half of her make-shift wand is pressed up in her as she squirmed, her ass lifted, and her back arched.

Her breathing was heavy and low, guttural moans can be heard.  She shook her head back and forth and shaking, Robyn suddenly rolled over on her stomach, raised up on her knees, with her lovely round ass in the air.  Her face is stuffed against the pillow to muffle the moans coming from her.  The wand still being pushed in and out of her as juices drip down her inner thighs as it is apparent that she is close to the cusp. 

Her body shakes more and more, Robyn’s ass lifts higher in the air, and a final stifled cry comes from her before she fell down on the bed.  The messy rolling pin is slowly removed, and she rolled over.

The expression on Robyn’s face as she breathed deeply told it all.  She had just had a spectacular orgasm.

~~~

The scene fades away, and Robyn and Matt on the bench laugh.

“Robyn, I didn’t know how ingenious you could be.  How in heavens did you come upon a rolling pin like that?  And then think of a varied use for it?” Matt asks in amazement.

Robyn laughing, replies, “It was an old one from my great-great-grandmother or someone which for years lied in the back of a kitchen drawer.  That branch of my family were native Americans, Ojibwa Indians, and it was one of the things which got passed down from there I guess.  When I started feeling urges that way in my teens, I happened on it, and as it was never used for anything else, I found a use for it.”

Both Matthew and Robyn laugh some more.  “I remember your grandmother, she was what, a quarter-Ojibwa?  And did she say about your ancestors being Shaman of their tribe?”  Matt recalls.

Before Robyn can answer, the fog thickens, and they feel their hands slipping apart as everything fades to a grey mist, which begins to lighten as both in their own beds stir awake.  Twisting and moaning some with age, Matt and Robyn respectfully waken. 

Both feel a sense of release, almost like they each had just satisfied themselves moments ago.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments