Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't mess with magic (part 1)

"Maybe magic is real after all..."

19
5 Comments 5
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Unrealistic, straight to the point, futa transformation and various expansion story."

"Uh-huh? Uh-huh...yeah, sure."

"No, really, Tori, it's true!"

Tori held her phone between her ear and shoulder as she shimmied out of her work trousers. "Look, it's all bullshit, okay? Don't get my hopes up so high. I know it's one of your biggest fetishes...what? Scared? Like Hell I am. Sure I'd do it myself. Alright, send me the link and I will, asshat." Tori hung up to the sound of her friend's cheerful laughter. 

For a week now her best friend Cora had been gushing over some 'secret transformation crystal' she found browsing the deep web. Tori tried to tell her that it's either code for drugs or just a bunch of crap. That she'd be more likely to get a used condom or something than even a regular crystal. But did she listen? Did she Hell. Cora never listened, ever. Well, that made her kind of sweet in a childish way, sometimes. Now it was potentially dangerous, luring her to a scam that would have her wasting her money. Well, her parent's money. Must be nice to have rich folks.

Cora texted Tori the link in parts, just to be safe. Tori and Cora were no strangers to the deep web, so she only followed it after she'd logged onto her computer and taken all the necessary precautions. It would have been super embarrassing to dox herself looking at something like this. 'Typing in the URL makes me feel like a goddamn dinosaur, but at least the link works.' Tori thought to herself. She'd give Cora that much credit the next time she saw her, whenever that ended up being. Living out in the country was peaceful, but pretty lonely.

There was no need to waste time browsing the page as it tried to sell the so-called 'magic' of the transformation stone. Cora had pretty much given the entire spiel herself, to the point where Tori wondered if she'd just been reading the website whilst trying to sell it to Tori. Actually...Tori paused. That was kind of strange. Cora wasn't the kind of girl to do that, usually, she would just give her own rushed interpretation of anything she was explaining. Tori felt doubt try and enter her mind, but then she remembered how Cora had said she'd be too scared to take a chance on something like this and she read on. 

A magic crystal that will enhance your sexual appearance, pleasure, and size just with a touch and it's powerful radiation. Warning, don't overuse it. Only for experienced witches, warlocks, and other magic users. Yeah right. "Suck my dick," Tori chuckled, even though she didn't have one. Unless you counted her array of dildos.

Her cursor hovered over the buy button. 'So expensive, Jesus Christ...almost a whole month's wage.' She lamented to herself. But no one, not even Cora, got away with calling Tori a coward. She clicked buy, went through the needed process, and then sat back already feeling buyers remorse. Tori shut everything down and finished undressing, taking off her bra and slipping into a nightgown.

There was a heavy thunk against the window that caused her to jump in panic. Her eyes widened as she searched the darkness outside of her home. There was no mark on her window and nothing suspicious outside that she could see from this angle. Tori grabbed the baseball bat she kept by the front door and slowly ventured out, making sure the belt of her nightgown was tightly closed.

Nobody there. No footprints in the grass, either. Tori knew she would have seen someone hurrying away. Her house was one floor and her bedroom window (the one that had been hit) faced towards the path that led back to the road. But Tori couldn't see anyone, even with the light from her doorway flooding the porch. There was, however, a small brown box. She picked it up and gave it a sniff. Well, it didn't smell like it contained something foul being hurled at the house for a joke, at least. Tori looked around once more, still saw nothing, and headed back inside. Just to be safe, Tori made sure the deadbolt was on and all the windows were locked and the curtains closed. She sat on her comfy bed and cautiously picked at the tape keeping it shut. Inside was the same purple crystal pictured on the website.

Okay. That was spooky. 'How the Hell did it get to her so fast?' Tori wondered. She sent a picture to Cora and then sighed. The internet was off again. 'I'm so sick of this,' Tori thought. 'I really need to move to the city or something.'

The crystal sat in the box, looking and feeling no more remarkable than Tori has expected. Whatever magic radiation it was supposed to have, she wasn't feeling it yet. Without fear of or belief in its powers, Tori picked it up. It was a sizeable length and girth. A straight, barely cut rod with a thick base. It looked a lot like a penis. It was probably supposed to, given the intended usage. Well, time to add that to her collection then. Tori laughed a little, brushing red hair out of her face. "Well? Where's my sex Goddess body? Nothing? Do I have to rub you and make a genie come out?" She was joking but gave it a rub anyway. Nothing, of course. Whatever. She was too tired for this and placed the ridiculous item on the bedside table. Tori decided she'd just deal with it in the morning.

The light was turned off and she snuggled into bed. Her sleep was restful and dreamless until she was woken by intense heat making her body feel like it had been sitting out in the sun. Tori cursed and threw off her bed covers. The cool air bathed her and her nipples stood erect and throbbing.

Tori suddenly realised that she'd not only woken up hot but horny as well. It was so late though, did she really have the energy to do anything about it? She moved her hands to her nipples. She was so horny they were sore and her panties were soaked as she squirmed pleasantly on the bed, feeling warm and tingly. Tori gave her right nipple a hard pinch and even though there was a twinge of pain, a surge of pleasure like nothing before shot through her and she mewled happily, pinching them both to experience more. 

It was at this moment she noticed a soft glow coming from the crystal. Confused, Tori sat up and looked at it as it bathed her. There was something strange about the light...it was the way a single beam from the surface concentrated on her tits. The redhead felt pleasure completely independent of her own actions course through her body, the epicentre located at her tits. She's always had an ample B cup, but she could feel them getting heavier and heavier. She held them and moaned as the flesh bulged around her clutching hands.

"Oh God yes, more, grow me more!" Tori threw back her head and moaned as she felt her orgasm build up just from the growth. Her nightgown stretched, stretched, and then started to rip under the strain of the new large, plump and perky breasts. One large throbbing bud of a nipple poked out. A pearly white drop of liquid leaked from the tip. Tori moaned, her fingers moved down to rub at her clit to try and get that edging orgasm to come. Somehow, she felt perfectly strong enough to hold up her new breasts that had ripped her clothing to shreds. They must have been at least a H cup by now and had only just stopped growing. 

Tori marvelled at them. The skin was smooth and perfect, not a single stretch mark. Her fingers worked restlessly. "I can't handle this!" Her thoughts became completely devoted to an increase of pleasure. 

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

She grabbed the crystal. It was warm and as soft as silicone all of a sudden. She felt it hum softly in her hand. Tori laid back and parted her lower lips. She inserted the crystal gently but insistantly. This probably wasn't safe practice but she was too desperate. There was no pain. It felt better like it was made to be inside of her. She fucked herself with the throbbing crystal and groaned as it vibrated deep inside of her. Tori dimly wondered if she were growing in there too, transforming, stretching, becoming superhuman. 

She moved onto her side, leg rose high to fuck herself more, freehand clutched one breasts, alternating between kneading the flesh and pinching at her nipples. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck...come on, come on...fuck! ye--!" Tori's orgasm was like dark thunder, it clouded her brain for a solid ten seconds as her pussy spasmed in delight. The crystal slipped out with the flow of her juices.

Tori caught her breath but knew she wasn't done yet. She was still incredibly aroused and her clit was throbbed. It stood, barely poking out from between her lips, engorged with arousal. She stood up on shaking legs and placed the crystal on the floor at the foot of her bed. Tori held onto the bedpost, facing outwards, with the light of the crystal on her pussy.

"Let's see what you've got. Come on...read my mind or something...you knew I wanted fat tits..." Tori grinned and wriggled in delight as she felt her clit start to swell and grow. "Mmmmm, yes....ye-esss...oh baby..." She threw back her head again, a habit she had always had in sex and thrust at the air. Her clit was growing, swelling, parting her lips as it changed. 

Four inches...six inches...it swayed up and down with her thrusts, hard from her arousal and need. Nine inches and she could feel a different heaviness as from the new base two thick testicles grew, swollen with new semen and the need to fill a hole. They thumped and slapped against her with each aroused thrust and Tori moaned in delight.

"Bigger, come on, gimme a cock so thick and long I can fuck myself with it. I wanna fill my own pussy with hot cum..." Tori almost screamed as her next orgasm shuddered through her body. Milk squirted briefly from her large cow tits, prolonging her feeling of orgasm. Her cock shuddered and leaked pre-cum, not yet ready for its own climax.

"Fuck yeees, oh my God...yes, yes, yes, fuck!" Tori grunted under the weight of her long thick tree trunk of a cock and only just managed to stumble backwards onto the bed. She shook as she reached for a bottle of lube she had in the bedside table and emptied the whole thing on her new cock. 'So this is what it feels like to have a cock...' she thought as her hands worked at it.

Tori pressed her breasts around her huge cock and rubbed them all over it, getting slick from lube. "I'll never need a toy or a guy again when I can do it myself," she smirked. Then again, she knew at least one guy out there would jump at the chance to get done by her cock. That would be research for later. 

Tori got comfortable and found an angle, legs spread, that allowed her to move her huge cock, still only semi-hard somehow, downwards towards her still existing hole. The sensation of heat was incredible as she filled herself with her own fat cock. The only shame was that she'd never get it all inside of herself. Even so, she pushed her cock in as far as it would go and started to use it like a toy. 

The pleasure from both fucking and being fucked was so intense it made all over sensations before pale in comparison. Her breasts spilled milk in delight, orgasming till she quivered and made her freshen her efforts. "Gonna cum...gonna cum in myself...cum...inside...my own cock...in my own pussy...fuck yes...fill that pussy good..." She was barely aware of what she was mumbling at that point.

Tori groaned as her pussy orgasmed intensely, clenching on her cock and sending it over the edge as well. The double orgasm hit her like a truck and the spurt of cum, a powerful jet of thick semen, seemed to seek out her g-spot like a missile. A nebula of pleasure opened up for her, sprawled out infinitely as her cock and pussy spasmed. Again and again, she came, a chain-reaction set off by her own lust. Her breasts gushed milk, her pussy came again and again till it soaked the bed. Her balls seemed inexhaustible, as large and heavy as footballs as they emptied load after load into her pussy. Tori felt herself start to swell with the glory of her own cum, even as it gushed out of her pussy from sheer volume. At last, she stopped, happy in her own glorious mess. She let her cock slip out from between her pussy lips and laid with a content sigh. Ok, so magic was real. She hoped Cora was having this much fun. If not, she soon would be.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by BEL0VER
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments