Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Thanks again to Ensorceled for helping me and suggesting awesome enhancements and changes (and Pez), Avidly Curious, Kee, Magichands101, and Jaymal. Additionally, I revisited the advice of Caramel_Infidel who helped me with so many things and StarBelliedBoy & VioletVixen have graciously given me even more inspiration and sound advice. All of this has helped me suck less, it is appreciated. All of you, and others, have really helped me grow so much."

The changes wrought within me were subtle but profound. I had been torn asunder and scattered through the void only to be forged anew upon the anvil of creation and the fires of divine power. My heart beat to the rhythms of nature and my veins flowed with the fiery magick of Aphrodite herself. I could feel my newfound power coursing through me. Good old “what’s her name” was now a mere dream, a nightmare borne of my worst self. I felt powerful and invulnerable.

The power was focused between my legs. I now knew that my pussy held the powers of creation, life, birth, and destruction. The pulsing waves of pleasure emanated from my loins and warmed my flesh.

Magic is a part of us, a force of cosmic nature that permeates all,” aunt Grace would often say. “Scientists are just discovering, through quantum physics, that the universe cooperates with us, obeys or will as well as guides our hands. Motes of reality alter themselves to suit our desires from waves to particles and back again. Science is just now beginning to realize what we’ve known for eons. We can control the universe and our destinies.

I strolled past closed shops, on the outskirts of the small park near my apartment, on my way to the all-night diner, noting the revitalized and improved me reflected in the window-glass. While the powerful internal changes were personal and spiritual, the external alterations manifested themselves overtly. While I thought, felt, and responded from a higher octave, my mortal coil had seemingly recomposed itself into a masterpiece of art instead of the rough sketch I had previously seen staring back at me.

My posture was straight and confident; my barely covered breasts and hair bounced with sensual poise. I no longer had a butt; I had a curvy and drool-inducing ass. The Goddess, herself, danced in my eyes and there was some almost untenable essence about me. Every now and then we meet somebody that has some ineffable quality about them that instantly causes lust. That almost overwhelming lust is instantly felt and overpowering. I saw that in myself; I welcomed the feeling. Even my simple frock of a dress no longer hung upon my frame like an awkward canvas sack. It flowed over my curves and highlighted my sexual essence, advertising my shape and nudity beneath. I shivered with delight when I noted that the few, late-night revelers that were still around looked at me and smiled, rather than looking through me as if I were invisible.

I admired the new and improved me in the glass, feeling passion well up inside of me. My swollen breasts pushed my nipples into a new plateau of arousal and all my skin, especially between my legs, radiated fire. Raising my head to the cool, clear, mid-summer night sky and running my hands down my body, not caring who might see, I threw my head back and laughed at my own narcissism. What I saw astounded me.

I saw deeper, with more detail, than I had ever dreamt possible. I saw and observed; I observed and comprehended; I understood and felt. It was as if I had spent my entire life gazing through a veil that was suddenly stripped away. The night was no longer a curtain of black with stars as pinpoints of light shyly poking through the fabric of darkness. The midnight sky was awash with deep hues of dark azure, charcoals, and grays shot through with veins of glowing greens, purple coronas, and flecked with amber and golds. The stars were no longer occasionally twinkling white dots; they were dancing and cavorting bonfires of life and energy that glowed, pulsated, and swayed to the beat of the cycle of magick and life. They danced in tune to the beating of my heart and were synchronized with my internal powers. The night was alive and I could feel it! The cosmos was a living, ethereal entity and I was its lens and vessel.

With a renewed appreciation of Van Gogh’s Starry Night, I floated between the magical realm and the mundane existence I had been imprisoned within for far too long. The creatures of the night, what beautiful music they did, indeed, make. I could plainly see, sense, and feel the living creatures of the night. They stared back at me, neither afraid nor cowering. I could almost sense their instincts, keen their harmonious balance with nature. It was peaceful, glorious.

Leaving the sidewalk, I cut into the path that cut through the small, well-manicured park; it led almost straight to the diner. Grappling with an overwhelming need for sexual release and passion, I closed my eyes and breathed slowly to refocus. My mind ordered my body to behave but my physical being would have none of that. I moved on, not knowing what to make of my new sight, my new instincts, my exponentially increased lust and desire. The burning need for sex was immutable, refusing to be quenched.

Despite the clear sky, a gentle rain began to fall, cooling my skin but only increasing my passion. I watched, amused, as two young lovers slowly cantered towards me. They hung onto each other for dear life, and I could immediately feel the torrid heat of their mutual desire. I somehow sensed that she felt that she was in love, he in lust. I immediately felt, or imagined, their situation. They had a mutual passion for each other and had spent their Saturday evening at one of the nearby campus bars, with other friends. Inhibitions lowered through their copious libations, they were now walking “home” together, but truly in search of someplace they could be alone. I yearned for that feeling but only felt another increase of temperature to the volcano that was my desire.

Their laughter stopped abruptly, causing my reverie to cease. I glanced towards them and noted that they were both staring at me, speechless. His eyes were riveted on my breasts, hers on my groin and legs. A quick peek at the objects of their lusty stares told me why. My dress was now soaked to translucency and my erect, taut nipples stood up perfect and proud. My pale skin showed through with my pale, floral dress plastered to my crotch and thighs. The floral designs on the gossamer-thin fabric framed my trimmed pubic hair, plainly seen through the damp fabric. The movements of my body as I walked towards the diner had caused slight wrinkles to appear in the fabric, highlighting my body in a sensual sultriness. It clung to my flesh like a nervous lover’s embrace.

I could “sense” many things about them, so complex, much more so than the creatures of the night around us. I couldn’t make sense of most of it, but I felt their lust and desire throughout my entire being. Their shared lust pummeled my body with hammer blows of intense pleasure. I could barely stand, barely contain myself. The need to consummate the yearning could barely be restrained. The feeling was pure rapture.

“You two have fun.” I smiled out to them. It was still my voice, but it dripped with sweet honey and husky sexual innuendo.

They laughed and smiled as we passed each other on the winding walkway. The rain continued, quenching my newly reformulated essence in the joyful tears of the goddess. As I turned a meandering corner I saw them locked in a lusty embrace. Their mouths feasted upon each other’s, their tongues probing incessantly. His hands roamed her figure as she moaned into his mouth. With all pretenses of acting civilized forgotten, she groped his impressive crotch and fondled his hardness through his pants. Unable to stop myself, my hand reached under my soaked skirt and touched the dripping folds beneath. As lightning bolts of horny, erotic, self-induced pleasure cascaded into every fiber of my being, she and I moaned in unison. It was as if my pleasure affected hers.

I laughed at my foolishness and continued towards my destination. I could plainly see the stark stainless steel and glowing neon diner just yards away. I wanted her, needed her. I desired him, wanted to feel his hard cock sliding inside of me. I felt that if I couldn’t have them, right then and there, that I’d shrivel up and die. Still, I resisted those primal urges and closed the short, rainy distance to the diner. The blinking neon joined the cosmos in accentuating my body by encasing it in red and blue highlights and darkened shadows.

“Oh, my God, she’s so sexy,” I heard as I entered.

I turned towards the source of the sound, three college coeds dressed to tantalize, just on the safe side of slutty. I couldn’t locate the object of their attention and felt stunned when I noted that it was me. The two strapping young bucks behind the counter were jostling each other to be the one to wait on me. I giggled at their attentions. It was pure paradise to finally be noticed.

Their eyes roamed over my body as I approached the counter. Aphrodite’s charms pulsed through me and I sauntered over, swaying my barely concealed body for their delight and my own pleasure.

“Hiya boys,” I cooed. My voice sang out a song of pure sexual delights, promises hinted, and eruptions of pleasure. “What’s good to eat here?”

“Um, ah,” blushed the shaggy-haired blond man. His face reddened as he realized that I knew he was staring at my rounded breasts peaked with taut nipples. “We’re famous for our sausages.”

“Sounds delightful,” I responded. “I’d love a big, long, thick, hunk of meat in my mouth.” My inner, timid self materialized in my psyche and warned me that ladies do not speak thusly. The goddess within me scorched her back into the nether-regions of my mind.

“One or two?” he asked. I looked him over, returning the favor done to me. He was cute; I wanted him.

“Fill me up with your sausage until I can’t take it anymore.” I somehow knew that such thoughts were always there, within me, bubbling just beneath the surface. I no longer cared how others would react; I was enjoying myself, feeling powerful with my poor victim enchanted by my feminine charms.

“Give me some fries, onion rings, and something sweet and sticky to wash it down,” I added. “So sweet it drips down my chin and onto my chest.” I stifled a giggle when it looked like he’d faint.

He and his Mediterranean-looking coworker rushed to fill my order. I patiently waited, fighting down the urge to fuck them right there on the counter. I received fantastic service, very much unlike all the prior service I’d ever received in my life.

“I must apologize,” I said as I handed him my soaked money. “I got caught in the rain and I’m so wet.” I knew exactly what I was doing and it only made the heat inside me well up to new heights.

Telling him to keep the change, I grabbed my food and turned towards the door. If I didn’t orgasm soon, I’d burst. I wanted to run home and take care of that before I got arrested for indecent exposure or lewd and lascivious behavior.

“Wait!” my cashier cried out. I turned to face him smiling broadly.

“Yes?”

“Um, can I have your phone number so I can call you and maybe we can go out sometime?” He pled. I had to laugh. Never in my entire life had any boy or man asked me out.

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

“No,” I said playfully, allowing a smile to cross my lips. “You give me your phone number. I don’t want to date you, but if I get horny enough I’ll call you over to fuck me. How’s that?” He remained silent but scrawled hastily and then jumped over the counter to put the paper in my hand.

“Thank you, Joel.” I turned on my heel and left, bags in hand. The rain increased in its fury, no longer satisfied to enhance the evening. The energetic storm dominated the night. The thunder rolled, each squall sending rumbles of sonic pleasure through my body. The rain fell solidly, turning my now-translucent dress towards total transparency. The water caressing my body reminded me of Aunt Grace.

“Magick is real, “ she’d always begin. “Don’t be fooled by those who judge; it is neither black nor white, neither good nor evil. It simply is. Magick is like water. When harnessed for our use it can cleanse, purify, give and sustain life, and even be put to work for us. When use poorly, uncontrolled and unleashed its full fury is an unstoppable force of nature that can cause harm, damage, destruction, and death.“

I was more than ready to be unleashed, uncontrolled, and a furious natural force. Furious desire coursed through me, wetting my thighs in addition to the Goddess tears of the rain. I ran towards my apartment building, barely noting that the two young lovers were no longer in the park. Songs of my youth escaped my lips; I felt fully alive for the first time, ever. Fondness filled my soul as I had visions of aunt Grace; she was always singing to herself. Now I knew why. In her honor I bellowed out a few bars of Helen Reddy roaring, “I am woman.”

I entered my building and skipped towards my door. I had been noticed, desired, and lusted after in the briefest span of minutes. Only my lust and hunger surpassed the thrill of being seen, of being wanted. Jeff and the “Screamer” were talking to each other outside my neighbor’s apartment door. They both looked at my drenched body as I approached. I smiled at them. For the first time they actually saw and acknowledged me rather than just going through their usual mechanical platitudes.

She wore a long white T-shirt, obviously nude beneath it. He was completely dressed.

“You just go ahead, honey, and go to work,” the “Screamer” said as she eyed me up hungrily. One of her hands toyed with a stray lock of hair and she licked her lips as she eyed me up and down. My passion reignited and I could feel a thousand tongues licking swirling over my clit. “I’m just going to find something to eat and I’ll be here when you get back.”

She bent in to kiss him but he couldn’t tear his eyes off of me. She barely noted that their usual passionate kiss had been replaced by a peck on his cheek. Jeff sauntered past me, almost tripping over himself as he noted my barely concealed pubic hair showing through my soaked dress. We both watched him leave. I had images of my hands on his firm butt as he forcefully drove his hardness into my soft magic spot. She copied his actions as she made to exit the building.

“Oh,” I said to her. “The rain is getting pretty hard and fast out there. I have extra hot food if you’re hungry.”

She turned to me, her face a mixture of lust and softness. “I love you,” she sighed out. “Oh, manners! Hi, I’m—

“Melissa,” I interrupted. “We’ve met before. I can hear him call your name through the walls. I have about three extra sausages, fries and rings. The little perverts gave me extra so they could stare at my boobs some more.”

She accepted my offerings and stared at me with longing. “Wait,” she suddenly said. “You can hear us!”

“Yeah,” I said without thinking. “I know we were promised that the walls were soundproof, but they aren’t. I can hear everything, your TV, you laughing…” I stopped when I realized the implications.

“That means you can hear us fuck!” she shrieked. “That’s embarrassing,” she laughed out, her face turning crimson. “Also, kind of hot.” She reached out and touched my arm as she said that.

“Oh, that’s fine,” I said, nonplussed. “I get off on it.”

“You do!” She jumped up and down and her nipples hardened. They looked edible through the thin cotton that hid them from my glorious view. “God! Now that’s really hot! Somebody as sexy as you listening to me. You sure you don’t mind?“

“Mind? Not at all. I nicknamed you “the Screamer”. No offense meant.”

Melissa laughed at that. “What do you call his other girlfriend?”

“You know?”

“Know? The fucking cunt is my roommate. She’s his girlfriend and I get him every other weekend.”

“Now that’s hot!” I said. “I call her the “Giggler.”

She laughed at that and thanked me for the food. “We should hang out sometime. We can be girlfriends.”

“I’d like that. Enjoy your food.”

My apartment was exactly how I’d left it, utter chaos. Papers covered the floor, books covered every horizontal surface in disarray. I pushed more notes and a book on drawing down the moon from the rickety TV tray and began to eat. Lust still throbbed through me. As my ravenous hunger began to subside, my lust for sexual release became all-consuming. Stripping off my soaked dress, I closed my eyes. Clearing my mind and meditating would be the way to quell those feelings, at least until I had finished eating.

As if ingrained into my core, my legs parted and my hands began touching myself. The rapture was so intense, so perfect that I had never experienced such a heightened state of arousal before. My soul immediately laid itself open and bare to the cosmos as my legs parted. My consciousness plummeted deep into the powers of magick and my fingers plunged inside me.

It wasn’t the goddess I sought. My thoughts were on the “Screamer”, her succulent body, her sexual exterior, and the fact that she liked the idea of me hearing her. In my mind’s eye I could see her splayed out in the t-shirt she’d been wearing with one hand fondling her plump breasts and the other mimicking the action between my own legs as she fantasized over me.

She would moan in passion, thinking of me. She would grow hotter, soaking herself, as she held the image of me, drenched in my dress, displaying my body beneath it with nothing left to the imagination. She would curse out, “Yes, fuck me,” and chant “oh shit, oh shit,” as she neared orgasm. I could hear her vocalizations; hear the sloshing of her fingers as she fucked herself with a fury that matched my own pulsing lust.

I had told her my name mere minutes ago. “Krys, cum for me,” she’d bellow.

I heard her moans—not in my lucid magickal state, but through the wall! I lowered my consciousness to the point that it touched the material plane. Her moans, curses, and self-love sounds could be plainly heard. I listened and matched her pace. Then I heard it! Through her stream of curses I heard her call my name and beg to lick my “dripping cunt.”

I felt suddenly naughty and mischievous. “You know I can hear you,” I called out, barely stifling a laugh.

“YES,” she moaned even louder than before. “I’m so turned on! I want you to listen.”

“Cum for me,” I yelled through the wall. “Let me hear you.”

“Oh shit, oh shit, fuck me. Promise me something,” she screamed through the wall. “Promise me you’ll let me lick your fucking cunt. Please, I’ll do anything, just let me taste you.”

My fingers were flying over and inside of my pussy so fast and hard that I had to slow down. “Call my name when you cum, then run over here, nude, and I’ll grant your wish. Cum for me now!”

“Fuck, shit, fuck my slutty cunt, YES!” she lost the ability to form coherent words and was overtaken by grunts and groans that lasted for almost a full minute. Then there was nothing but silence.

Less than a minute later, just when I thought that she wasn’t serious, my door burst open and she stood there, nude, in my doorway. Her hair was a mess of tangles, her cheeks flushed with passion, her breath coming to her in ragged heaves of desire. Her fingers were drenched with her juices.

“I need you,” she told me. “Please, I beg you, let me taste you. I’ll be your slave, I’ll do anything you desire.”

I laughed. “Come here and kiss me.”

Melissa crawled to me and kissed her way up my calf and pressed her mouth to my dripping pussy. She wasted no time and licked, kissed, sucked, and lapped at me as if she were starved for it. The pleasure I had been giving myself was nothing compared to the feelings that she caused. I felt what could only be the divine rapture of Aphrodite herself as the “Screamer” pleasured my flesh.

My first orgasm came quick and strong. As my unbridled lust poured forth from me, I felt myself being filled with even more power, yet another higher octave. It burned my soul and revitalized me, filling me with energy and even more passion. The “Screamer” moaned into me, her body convulsing as she had an orgasm of her own. Both of her hands were wrapped around my ass, pulling my drenched pussy into her. My release of lust triggered her orgasm.

She served me voluntarily, wantonly, exhausting herself and prostrating herself before me. I greedily took all she offered until I was sated and she was fulfilled. I returned her pleasure back unto her times three, filling her with my lust, my pleasure, my tongue, my probing fingers. Her litany of curses and moans echoed from my walls, not his; they filled me with power and delight.

She begged me, on her knees, to spend the night. I bade her to return to Jeff’s apartment as I had some “reading” to do. Her kiss was still hot on my lips when I locked the door and consulted Aunt Grace’s grimoire. I needed to learn how to make that happen at my command. It had to be there!

I poured over translating the cypher, eating my now cold and stale food.

"When the power begins you’ll note changes both internal and external,” the next section relayed. No shit, Aunt Grace; it’s paradise.

“But be warned, uncontrolled power leads to….” I had seen the movies, I already knew. Yes, with great power comes great responsibility. I knew this. I popped Pez from my dispenser, which I had named Captain Flash Rogers in my youth, like the candy that it was and flipped through the pages seeking control of my lusty powers.

"Whatever, aunt Grace," I thought to myself. She’d never practiced restraint as far as I could recall. "I’ll return to that section later." I poured over the Grimoire until I found the section, near the end of the grimoire. I skipped over some other sections that were of interest, but I needed to be able to control this newfound magick. I yearned to have complete control over making others desire me. I would no longer be the sheepish wall-flower; I would be a Goddess on Earth, a lusty goddess at that.

I marked the page in the Grimoire and decided to retire. I gave quick prayers of thanks to aunt Grace and Goddess, Aphrodite. Energizing sleep wrapped me in warmth. My dreams were filled with orgiastic delights and visions of the power that now flowed through me.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments