Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When I Met Susan - Part 1

"A dream about getting swept away by a self-assured woman on a train"

30
6 Comments 6
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"My first story here. But to be continued. Pls cheer me on :)"

The sun was shining when I boarded the train that cold afternoon in late November. As usual, there were few people onboard at this time of day. I frequently choose to travel at odd hours to avoid peak travel periods.

I settled into a window seat and placed my bag on the overhead shelf as the train began to move. The gorgeous panorama outside the window was framed by shadows as the sun started to set. I normally just sit back and take in the Swedish countryside on the first hour-long ride before having to transfer to the night train that goes north. As my thoughts were drifting, the announcer abruptly proclaimed the central station’s arrival.

I made my way to the new platform and the waiting night train. The train was not of the most recent model, and it was humming and emitting intermittent huffs and puffs as I walked beside it. As if it was eager to head north. The train was mostly empty, so I had the freedom to select my seat wisely. I chose an empty train compartment, knowing that they are frequently unoccupied. The old train cabins had two rows of seats opposing one another. There was a curtain facing the corridor, and when it was time to sleep, I intended to lie down across the seats on one side of the compartment.

The train lets out a loud puff and slowly continues its journey north. As the train accelerates, I sit beside the window, staring out at the gloomy platform. While the train makes its way out of the city and into the countryside, I read my newspaper. The open landscape is gradually transforming into an increasingly dense forest. The sun falls and the train continues into the pitch-black night. An occasional passenger goes by the compartment, glances inside, and then picks one of the other compartments or seats. But after a while, I hear voices in English from the corridor outside, and then two people knock and open the door to my compartment.

“Can we come inside? The other compartments are occupied.”

I’m nodding and smiling at two middle-aged women, possibly in their mid-forties. They introduce themselves as Susan and Wendy, and explain that they are first-time visitors to Sweden. After what sounds like a hectic night in the city, their next stop was now the Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi. I instantly felt at ease around them.

Susan is quite talkative and interested. She appears pretty ordinary at first glance. Curly brown hair, trousers, and a knit wool sweater. She isn’t breathtakingly beautiful, but she has a warm and lively personality, and her brown, cheeky eyes are fixed on me. The conversation is easy, and we discuss anything from heaven to earth while laughing and having a great time.

Susan begins complimenting me on occasion as we continue our talk. Kind remarks regarding my comments, appearance, and general beliefs and viewpoints. Wendy appears to be at ease with being increasingly removed from the conversation as she primarily sits, listens, and occasionally smiles at me. As the time passes, she suddenly excuses herself, saying she’s going to grab a drink in the restaurant car. Before she leaves, she adds that Susan has other “skills” besides chatting, at which point they both chuckle.

The comment has left me bewildered and with a foolish smile on my face. My ideas quickly begin to spin in my head. Perhaps if I weren’t so sexually starving, such a comment would have gone unnoticed, but something within me has ignited. This woman, an ordinary-looking stranger on a train, suddenly becomes very attractive to me, and my pulse begins to race. It’s amazing how turned on you can become when people give you their attention and praise. I get the impression that Susan is quite skilled at the art of seduction.

I feel a sting of unease, but I fight it and muster the confidence to let things unfold and see where they lead. Either the trip continues slowly as usual, or it can result in an extraordinary experience. I experience a rush of sexual arousal and resolve to pursue my interest in this one. Is this woman planning something naughty?

Susan starts getting more personal with her queries as soon as Wendy leaves.

“So, are you married or are you in a relationship?”

I pause for a moment before answering this question. “Yeah, but right now our relationship is not doing well, so...”

Susan replies with a smile as she looks right into my eyes. “Oh, I see. So perhaps you’re feeling the need to socialize and try new things?

Before I can react, she moves closer to me, remaining in the row of chairs opposite me but bending forward and placing her hands on my knees.

“You know, I’m in a relationship back home as well, but I figure—what happens in Sweden stays in Sweden.”

She smiles broadly and squeezes my knees with her hands.

“Ok…” is all I can say, and I grin a little at her remark, feeling my cheeks and body warm up as I look at her mischievous smile.

Susan continues to ask more intimate questions, letting her hands rest on my knees as she chats and laughs.

“Is it true that guys in Sweden don’t circumcise their cocks?” she asks unexpectedly and stares at me with genuine curiosity.

“Well, I don’t know anyone who has done that, so I guess yes,” is my response, and I am happy to be discussing genitals. Susan looks to the door.

“Is it possible to close those curtains?”

“Yes, we should close them,” I say, meeting her gaze.

My heart is beating with excitement. What will happen now? What are her next steps? Susan closes the curtains and locks the door.

“Do you mind if I sit here and touch you?” She says this while kneeling on the floor in front of me.

She lets her hands feel my legs while speaking in a little lower tone and complimenting me even more. Her eyes have darkened slightly, and she appears very sexual when she tells me how attractive she finds me. I don’t argue with her and instead grin at her compliments while my cock grows thicker in my pants.

KattXi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattXi

The train continues north, and I realize we must soon be reaching a large rail station, where many new passengers will join and the conductor will most likely unlock our compartment. I am not sure how much time we have, but this is probably the only uninterrupted period we will have.

Susan continues to stroke me higher up my thighs. She moves her palm over the stiff bulge in my jeans and up under my shirt, landing her hands on my stomach. I can feel her long nails touching my skin. She begs me to relax before pushing me back into the seat.

“You will like this...”

My mind is racing, but the situation is really thrilling, and I’m sure she noticed my reaction by how hard my cock has become in my jeans.

While one of her hands slides over my stomach and chest, the other moves closer to my cock and touches the inside of my thighs all the way to my crotch, delicately caressing the bulge in my jeans. My entire body experiences a surge. She gradually spreads my legs further apart and continues to caress the bulge on the outside of my jeans.

“I can’t wait to see your cock, baby.”

I’m starting to get very excited now. As Susan begins to undo my pants, I realize how intriguing this ordinarily mundane train ride is becoming. She stops talking and focuses her hands on unbuttoning my jeans. She is not hurrying anything. This woman clearly knows what she’s doing. She pulls out my stiff cock with one hand and grabs my underpants with the other, then spreads the fly as far as it will go. Oh, Lord! How thrilling! My entire body is frozen in anticipation of what comes next. I’m not sure what she plans to do. I truly want to feel her delicious lips on my cock. But maybe she just wants to jerk me off, which would be fantastic, but I truly want to feel her lovely lips on my cock.

I release a deep exhale and let out a slight moan. I was going to place my hand on her head to demonstrate what I wanted when I felt the lovely sensation of a warm tongue on my cock! I moan, and in the dim light of the compartment, I notice Susan’s lips have formed around my cock, and her warm saliva has caused my hard cock to shine and become even larger. It’s fantastic, and she keeps sucking with calm, deep, and steady strokes. My entire body enjoys her treatment. I’m attempting to relax and comprehend the entire scenario.

Susan occasionally lets my cock fall out of her mouth, and while her hands continue to gently massage my cock and testicles, she tells me how much she enjoys sucking my cock. How she can’t wait to taste my come and how much sucking my cock turns her on.

She runs her nails across my chest and stomach, causing goosebumps all over my body. Susan seemed to be captivated by my uncircumcised cock, focussing her attention on the frenulum on the underside of the tip. Susan gives me a satisfied smile as she uses the tip of her tongue to flick it gently, causing me to moan.

The thrill of having a stranger suck my cock on a train. The chance that someone will pull on the compartment door or that the conductor will enter! All of this adds to the situation’s sensual and naughty vibe.

The pleasure and excitement take over, and I am ecstatic, horny, and happy to be sitting fully clothed in a standard train compartment, with a lovely and warm mouth around my cock. I’m so glad I ran into this wild and naughty woman! The amazing sensation of an orgasm is beginning to rise in my body. I absolutely love the view of Susan purposefully sucking my cock at a slightly varied pace.

Sometimes she just sucks on the top while gently milking the shaft with her hand. Then she swallows my full length down her throat. She appears to like watching my cock twitch and develop to its full potential. She is pushing me to the limit while lustfully watching my cock pulsate on the verge of exploding. It’s wonderful. My orgasm is quickly approaching as I notice the train slowing for the next station. I feel a sting of anxiety at the prospect of being caught. What if someone noticed us here? The image of Susan sucking me is breathtaking. It’s like a wet dream come true.

I grip her curly hair with both hands and press her head down on my cock, and as I hear her groan, I let the orgasm wash over me. My body tenses up, and I raise my upper body from the seat, feeling myself explode and squirt my sperm into Susan’s mouth repeatedly. I’m spurting out my sperm in waves, as Susan moans and swallows everything that enters her mouth. What an amazing and intense orgasm!

I throw myself back, feeling absolutely emptied and happy. I half-lye on the seats, trying to regain my breath, as Susan licks and sucks my cock till it’s absolutely cleaned from sperm. She then gently tucks it back into my pants and says, “You are so fucking sexy, baby! And I love the way your sperm tastes! You wouldn’t believe how wet and horny I am now.”

She smiles and wipes the corners of her lips with the back of her hand as she sits down in the opposite row of chairs. The train’s outer doors open, and we can hear passengers loading their luggage onboard. I try to calm down. Susan opens the curtains and unlocks the door. Passengers pass by one at a time, looking into our compartment. They see us sitting there smiling at each other and have to decide whether to go in or look further. My body is still quivering from the intense orgasm, but I try to maintain a neutral expression. I have a big smile on my face. If only they knew what had just transpired!

What do we do now? All I can think about is getting Susan naked and diving into her wet pussy! She looks stunning where she sits opposite me, absorbing me with her dark, eager eyes.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Winedine6tynine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments