Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Visit Nancy at home

"After meeting her in the club, she now invites me over to her home"

22
4 Comments 4
4.8k Views 4.8k
7.6k words 7.6k words

After the date with Emily and the call with Nancy, I am looking forward to what Nancy has to tell me.

A few days after I called her Nancy called back in the evening.

"Hi Nancy, I was looking forward to your call," I tell her.

She laughs a bit. "Are you so anxious about what I am going to tell?"

"Well, maybe not anxious, but I am curious. I am starting to like Emily and I am just wondering what direction we should go, and I hope you can help me with that."

Now Nancy sounds a bit more serious. "Emily also told me that she likes you a lot, and she likes dating you and talking to you."

As Nancy is quiet for a moment, I get the impression that she is not telling me everything, but before I can ask she continues.

"But last time I saw you I told you I might have a surprise for you. Can you come over to my place tonight or tomorrow? Not the club, but my home," she quickly adds as I start to ask if it would be the club.

"Yes, sure, that would be OK. Let's do that tomorrow, it will be a bit difficult to get over now," I tell her. "And tomorrow is Friday, so I have some more time."

"Great, I see you tomorrow then," she says, and she gives me her address.

The next day at work is just very long, as I want it to be evening. I am curious why Nancy invited me to her home. It can't be anything with sex, as she told me she never invited men over to her home for that, her home is her safe place. So, it must be something else, but what? Maybe Emily would also be there? Yes, that must be it, that must be the reason.

So, I am convinced that I will see both girls again tonight and I prepare like the other times I saw Nancy: take a long shower and make sure I empty my cum supply before driving to the location she gave me.

The area she lives in is very luxurious. She lives in a large apartment building, but as I can see from the outside it must be very expensive.

On the outside, there are a lot of buttons and I look for Nancy's number. I press it and I hear a buzzer. A few seconds later the door opens, and I enter the building. I take the elevator to the fifth floor. On the landing, there are just two doors, and in one of them, Nancy is standing, smiling at me.

This time she is dressed in a long dark red dress. It has a nice cleavage but does not show much.

"Hey Bill, come on in, so glad to see you!" she welcomes me, and when I am close, she puts an arm around me and kisses me on the lips. Then we walk inside.

I look around, expecting Emily to be there as well, but there is no one else inside.

Nancy sees me looking around. "Do you like my place?"

"Yes, it is a nice place! So large, much larger than my place. But I thought that Emily would also be here?"

"What made you think that?" she asks, surprised.

"Well, I guessed, as you invited me here and you told me that you never invite men over here. And we were talking about Emily at the time also, so I thought...," I tell her.

"Would you have liked that then, would that have been better than me?" she asks with a kind of evil smile.

Quickly I answer "No, no, no, this is OK" and I start to blush a bit.

She smiles again. "No, it's only me tonight. And let me get you something to drink first. I am a terrible hostess tonight. Shall I get you a beer?"

"Yes, please, that would be great," I tell her and as she motions me towards the couch I sit there and have a look around.

The apartment is quite new. The interior is modern and light. The couch I sit on is very comfortable. Across from me is a large flatscreen, which currently shows a slowly modifying painting. There are also several chairs, in the same design as the couch.

Nancy comes back with some drinks. She brings two beers, and she sits next to me, not very close.

"So, what did you expect from this evening?" she asks. "You were expecting Emily as well, did you think we would discuss the two of you?"

"Yes, I thought that that would be the case, indeed. I want to be very careful with her, as you asked. But I have the impression that she wants maybe more, and I don't know how to deal with these two different directions."

"Well, that is difficult. So, you think she wants to go with you, but then you think she might back away later," Nancy says, and she is thinking about it.  "Well, the first thing is, and this is not only true for Emily but always, listen to the girl and if you have the impression that she does not want to go further, just ask or back off and wait until she continues. That means that she wants to go on."

"The next thing is that you should be very caring with Emily, because of her past," Nancy continues after a short pause. "This means to go on slow, don't rush her, and try to do it more romantically if you know what I mean."

Now she looks at me, and I have to admit that I don't know what she means by that.

"I understand what you are saying, Nancy, but I don't know how to do that. I have so little experience with girls, that I would probably do things in such a way that she will interpret them incorrectly."

Now Nancy smiles again. "That is what I thought when you called me with the question. And that is what I told you the last time you saw me, I told you I had a surprise for you."

Now she moves closer to me, her legs almost touching mine. "This will be the next lesson in how to treat a woman, but this time from the start and not the part where you already have the girl in your bedroom." She has a big smile now.

I also smile, but not that big. I don't understand exactly what she means.

"So, you are going to teach me how to get a girl to my bedroom then?"

"No, not that fast. You have to get a girl in the mood to come with you to a bedroom. And that can be quite tricky."

She moves away a bit again and switches the TV onto a normal program.

"You know what always helps, a nice, romantic TV movie." She goes to a special list of movies that she had prepared.

There are four movies in there, one is an action movie, one drama, one rom-com, and one that looks like a kind of a soft porn movie.

"Now, which one would you choose?" she asks me.

"I don't think the first two would do it, but I am not sure about the last two," I say. "I guess it should be the romantic one, but the last one also looks good."

"No, don't go for the last one, unless you are sure she likes that. You can do that if you have been with her a few times and want to speed up. But it is a bit direct. Go for the romantic one, that is the safe bet in this situation. If it is a right one, she will move close to you."

"But what if I don't want to watch a movie? If we just arrive home after having diner and want to have a drink?" I ask Nancy.

"Yes, that was my next step," she says and switches the television off. "But this was just to make you aware of what you should do if you invite a girl over at your place and have some homemade diner."

Then she takes my beer and moves it away. "I asked you what you wanted to drink, and you got a beer. But it is much more romantic to have a nice glass of wine." She gets up and gets two glasses of wine she already prepared when she got the beer.

"Now we are set," she tells me as she hands me my glass and sits next to me on my right side.

I put my arm behind her and let my hand rest on her shoulder.

"Yes, that feels good," Nancy says, as she moves closer and rests her body against mine and her head against my shoulder. My hand moves from her shoulder down onto her arm and pulls her a bit closer.

"No just let your hand rest, don't pull," she tells me. I take a small sip from my wine, just as Nancy does. I turn my head towards her and give her a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"Yes, that is good, show that you like me, that helps but don't overdo it," she says as I give another couple of kisses.

"It is so nice, having you so close to me, I like that, being with you," I tell her, as it is just quiet. That must have been good, as she moves even closer to me, and she now pulls her legs up on the couch. Her head moves a bit closer, and I can feel her hand on my leg.

As she moves her upper body, my hand shifts from her arm onto her body, just beneath her arm and I can feel the side of her bra through the fabric of her dress. My hand slowly slides down along her side and then up. I try to stay a bit close to her back, making sure I am not touching anything near her breast.

"Yes, that feels so good, so caring, you are doing so well!" Nancy tells me with a soft voice.

We both drink some of our wine, and then she pushes herself up a bit and turns her face towards me. I can see her lips being in a kissing position, so I move my head towards her and softly push my lips on hers and we kiss slowly. Then she moves her head back onto my shoulder and sinks a bit, so I can feel her head resting on my chest.

My hand still slides slowly up and down her side. But as she moved my hand now moves a bit more to her front, and when I slide up over her dress, I can feel the side of her breast. My hand slides over the side a bit more before moving down again.

Nancy looks up at me again, and I move down and kiss her again. This kiss is longer than the previous one and I can feel her tongue on my lips. I keep my tongue away from hers this time, as I don't want to go too fast.

"This is good, don't go fast. You can move your hand a bit more to the front, but make sure you stroke the side of my breast, that area is very sensitive," she tells me before kissing me again.

This time my tongue touches hers and I let it play with hers for a moment.

We both are still holding our almost empty glasses. There is a small table to the side of the couch, and I place my glass there, and Nancy hands me hers as well.

Now I have both hands available. I continue slowly and softly stroking the side of her breasts, and I can feel where her bra starts, and I try to move above that, so I am closer to her skin. That feels so much softer.

I move my left hand to her upper arm, but when I place it there, I feel that my hand is on her breast. As she rests against me her breast was leaning against her arm and when I put my hand there, I cannot avoid it. I quickly move my hand away, but Nancy does not mind.

"No, just leave it there, it's OK. You can even slowly stroke the top, that feels good," she tells me, and I move my hand back, even a bit further this time. The moment I touch her breast again I can feel a soft sigh coming from her, so I guess it must feel good.

Slowly I let my hand move around on the top of her breast. I move my head down again and we kiss again. I can look past her face and look down into her dress. As she is lying against me her dress is not as close to her body and I can look inside, seeing her black bra.

My left hand is still moving along the side of her breast, but my right-hand slides over the top of her breast, and I can feel the end of the dress. The first couple of times I stop there and move back. But then I let my fingers slide just a bit further, letting my fingers touch the skin of her breast.

The moment I do that I can feel that Nancy reacts to it, but as she does not say anything I let my fingers slide over her skin. It feels so soft, so nice.  After a couple of seconds, I move my hand back and let my hand move over her breast, this time also sliding a bit lower. I can feel where her bra starts and I follow this line over her dress, sliding between her breasts and then back.

While doing this I watch Nancy's face. She has her eyes closed and her lips slightly separated. I kiss her again while continuing to softly stroke her breasts.

She opens her mouth a bit more and I can slide my tongue inside, and her tongue is touching mine. I can feel that her breathing is a bit faster, and I know mine is as well.

She moves her arms up and around my head, pulling my head closer to hers so we can kiss even better. But this allows my hands to move onto her breasts and now I move them at the underside and start to push them up.

"No, don't push them, just what you were doing was OK, just be gentle still," she tells me between kisses, and I let my hands slide all over them.

I can feel where her nipples are, and I put some extra effort in that area, and I can feel that they react to that, as I can feel them much better now.

I am starting to get a bit restless, as we are already doing this for quite some time. Nancy notices this, and with her hand, she moves through my hair.

"You are doing so good Bill, this is so nice, and it works to get me in the mood," she tells me, as she pulls my head down for a long kiss. "This is something I missed since I started to work in the club, just someone who treats me like a real girl, and that is something you do so well."

I look a bit surprised, but I kiss her back. "Isn't it taking too long then?" I ask her.

"No not at all," she answers. "Doing like you are doing, giving a lot of attention is just good, and works if you want to get me in the mood for more."

My right hand is still on her breast, but I now let my hand move along her side towards her leg, where I can feel where her panty is. First, my hand moves along the outside of her leg and then back up to her breast. As I notice there is a split in her dress, I move my hand a bit more on the back of her leg and slide the front of her dress up a bit, so my hand can touch her leg. I can feel her stockings, and when I move my hand up, moving her dress up a bit, I can feel her skin and a garter belt.

Now I move my hand back up again, but the next time my hand reaches her leg, I move it a bit further up. My other hand is still on her breast, and I can feel it moving up and down a bit faster, as her breathing slowly quickens a bit.

But the next time while moving her dress up a bit further she takes my hand and slides it inside her dress, to the front of her leg.

"Yes, you can touch that, you can touch my leg as well," she tells me as she moves her legs a bit apart and my hand moves a bit to the inside of her leg even. "But only my leg, don't move up to far. That would be too quick. Just slowly will get you what you want." She smiles at me again, and I kiss her again and feel that her tongue is getting more active, and the kissing becomes increasingly sensual.

My right-hand moves down her leg, the inside first but when I reach the top of her stocking I move to the front of her leg until I feel her panties. Then my hand slides down again and I repeat this move a couple of times again.

She then moves her legs a bit further apart, and I see this as an indication that I can go a bit further. The next time my hand moves along the inside of her legs. The skin on the inside feels so soft, and my hand slides on until I feel the fabric of her panties, and then move a bit to the side and follow the line of them.

Now Nancy takes my right hand and moves it from her leg and puts it between her breasts and pushes it under her dress onto her left breast. I can feel the skin of her breast moving as I touch it. I slide my hand deeper inside the dress and feel her bra. I move my hand over it and can feel the delicate structure of it. I can also feel her nipple almost piercing through it.

I move my hand back onto her skin and when I slide back, I slide my fingers inside her bra. As it is quite tight, I can't get very deep, but still, it feels great, touching her breasts under her clothes.

Now Nancy starts to move. She moves up again, and I move my hands away from her body.

"You did very well, getting me warmed up," she tells me. She now sits next to me again and move towards me and kisses me hard and long. Now she moves her hand towards the bulge in my trousers and rubs over it. "I get the impression that you are also ready to continue."

She slides off the couch and moves between my legs and pulls my zip down. She slides her hand inside and massages my dick through my shorts. Then she slides her hand inside and pulls my hard dick out.

Then she places her lips on the head and kisses it, first on the top and then a couple of kisses down the shaft, before returning to the head. She slides her lips over the top. I can feel her tongue sliding over the top before she moves away and looks at me. Below her face, I can see the head of my dick, hard and glistering with the saliva that Nancy's tongue left there.

While her eyes are fixed on mine her head moves down, and her tongue moves from the end of the shaft up to the head. Then she slowly gets up, but she bows forward allowing me a great view inside her dress, looking at her breasts.  Then she grabs my hand and pulls me up.

"Now come with me, let's move to my bedroom", she says, and when I get up, she lets go of my hand and grabs my dick, and pulls me towards her. She kisses me while her hand moves slowly up and down and then walks towards one of the doors to the side of the TV screen, still holding my dick.

I don't mind, as I slide my hand through the slit of her dress and place my hand on her ass and even try to slide my hand between her legs, but that does not work while she walks, so I move it back to her ass and massage it.

Nancy's bedroom is also very modern and light, just like her living room. To the side, there is a large window from the floor to the ceiling, which has a completely free view of the surrounding area. There are no other buildings in sight, so she does not have any curtains.

Her bed is large, you could use it in any direction and still lie comfortably.  To the side, there is an open door, and I can see that there is a large bathroom, and I can see a large bathtub. There is another door that is closed, and I guess that that leads to a walk-in closet. On the wall, there are a few paintings, and there is a small cabinet with some pictures. One of them I recognize is her mother, probably with her friend. The others I don't know.

The wall next to the bed across from the window is a large mirror, so the room looks very large, as the window is also mirrored, and it looks like you can look out over the city on both sides of the bed.

But then Nancy wants my attention. "You like this room? I can leave you here and go do something else," she asks me as she slowly jerks my dick.

I don't want that to happen, so I put my arms around her waist and pull her close and kiss her. "Oh no, there is only one thing that I want to look at now and that is you!"

"In that case, it's time for the next lesson, as you passed the first," she tells me. "The next lesson is called 'How to undress a girl.' And especially for you, I used the dress that is difficult to get off." She smiles at me with a bit of an evil grin.

SwetBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwetBella

"What is so difficult about it then?" I ask, as I am a bit alarmed and don't want to rip her dress, as it looks quite expensive.

She lets go of my dick and turns around. There is a round opening at the top with a small strap closing the circle. The dress is also just covering the straps from her bra.  she moves her hair to the side, so I can have a look.  "There is a small button there that you first have to unlock, no don't do that yet," she says as I move my hands up, "and then there is a large zip down there." She turns around again and grabs my dick again. "But you have to do it while you are still keeping me excited."

So, I put my arms around her waist and pull her closer and kiss her. "So, I just have to try to undress you then?" I ask her as I put my hands on her ass and press her against me.

"Yes indeed," she answers me as she kisses me, "and then you can collect your reward for completing this course."

My hands slowly slide up her back, as I continue to kiss her, and I reach the open area of the dress. My fingers follow the outline of the dress around until they reach the top. I can feel the button, but it feels very small, and when I try to unbutton it, I cannot get it open, just as if the opening is too small. I try again and cannot get it to open.

"Just pull them together a bit," Nancy whispers in my ear as she nibbles on it.

I pull both sides a bit closer and this time I can get the button through the hole and the top at her back now opens. Now her cleavage also opens much further, allowing me a great view of her boobs. I move my head down and kiss the top of her boobs, I cannot reach much more as her dress is still closed. I move up again, kissing her boobs, slowly moving to her neck. She turns her head a bit and I move further up towards her ear, and with my tongue, I lick her earlobe and then suck it into my mouth, just as she just did to me. I can hear her sight the moment I do that, so I guess that I am doing it right. I then let my lips slide over her cheek towards her mouth again where her lips are already opening and waiting for my lips.

My fingers slide over the skin on her back, slowly sliding down.  When I reach the dress again, I search for the zip, but cannot find it, until I feel a slightly thicker part and hidden inside the fabric, I feel a very small zip. I manage to pull it out between the fabric, and then I can slowly slide it down. With one hand I slide the zip down, the fingers of my other hand follow it over her skin. It is a long zip, ending just above her ass. My fingers slide even further inside the dress.

But now Nancy takes a small step backwards and allows me another good look of her, now with the dress not as tight around her body. She slowly turns around again, and when she faces me again, she takes my hands and puts them on her shoulders.

I take the dress at the shoulders and slowly move it over her arms and the dress drops to the floor, leaving Nancy in her black bra and panties and her stocking and suspenders. She steps out of her dress and steps back to me.  Now she starts to unbutton my shirt and when done it also ends up on the floor.

Then she unbuckles my trousers and, as the zip is still open and my dick pointing out, it drops to the floor right away. I lost my shoes when we entered the bedroom, and Nancy is still wearing her high heels.

I am only wearing my shorts with my dick sticking out and Nancy is in such hot lingerie, she looks like a dream! Nancy moves close to me and rides her belly against my dick.

"You like this better then?" she asks me.

I grab her ass and push her against me, and with my dick, I can feel her panties and suspender. "Yes, this is so much better, you look so unbelievably hot!" and I kiss her again. Her bra is now rubbing against my chest, and I sink my head towards her boobs and let my tongue follow the top line, licking her breasts. Then I place my lips around her nipple and softly suck on them one at a time, changing between them a couple of times.

My hands move up from her back, as I try to unhook her bra. This time I manage to do that in one time, and it drops away immediately. Nancy's boobs sink a little bit, but not much as they are so firm. Now I can suck her nipples directly, and I place my teeth softly on them, something I did not do before, as I was afraid that I might damage her bra.

Nancy now places her hands under her boobs and lifts them for me. "You like these, don't you? You like to suck on them like a baby?"

I nod and quickly place my whole mouth around her nipple and suck hard on it like I want to drink milk from them. I can feel her nipple being sucked into my mouth and quickly whip my tongue around it. This makes Nancy give a long moan, and I then move to her other nipple and give that one a long and hard suck also.

"Ah yes, that's it, now you are my baby!" she moans.

My hands are still at her back, and I let them slide down onto her ass, but I move one hand to the front. As I am trying to speed things up, I slide this hand slowly between her legs. Nancy moves her legs a bit apart so I can move my hand between them but then closes them again, trapping my hand between them.

"No not yet, not like that," she instructs me. She pushes me down softly and I slowly sink onto my knees. My lips move from her boobs onto her belly until the top of her panties.

Now she releases my hand and I move them to the side of her panties and take the sides and slowly pull it down. Now she opens her legs again and this time I can move my fingers onto her pussy, and it already feels very wet. As my face is very close to it, I can also smell her pussy, the same smell I remember so well from the previous time.

I start to kiss the inside of her legs, as I cannot reach her pussy, but my fingers slowly move between her lips.

Suddenly I feel her hands pull me up again. When I am standing again, she puts her hands on my head, pushes her lips onto mine, and kisses me hard, almost forcing her tongue inside. I quickly push my tongue against her and after a short while she releases me again.

Now she slowly sinks onto her knees, takes my shorts and pulls them down. Then I can feel her lips on my dick again, as she moves them onto the head and then slowly takes in most of it.

I can see her head slowly move up and down and I can feel that I will cum very soon.

"Oh Nancy, stop, I am going to cum!" I bring out. But instead of stopping, she starts to move faster, and she also grabs my balls and starts massaging them.

This feeling gets me over the cliff, and I push my dick forward and I can feel the cum racing through my dick. That moment Nancy takes my dick as deep as she can, and I can feel her swallow. After that initial burst, I deliver a couple of smaller shots into her mouth.

When she feels that I am done she gets up on her feet again. I can see a small drop of cum at the side of her mouth, but she licks it away with her tongue, and then she kisses me.

"I thought you did not want me to cum in your mouth?" I ask her a bit surprised.

She smiles. "Yes, but that was in the club, here there are other rules. And it has been such a long time ago that I did this, so I just wanted to taste it again." Now she places her hand on my dick, which is still standing up. "And as you already proved that you could recharge quickly, I wanted to make sure to unload you, so you have enough time to please me". Now she has a bit of an evil smile on her face.

"You mean, after you made me cum, now it is my turn to make you cum? Are you sure I can do that?" I ask, a bit uncertain.

"After the previous time? I am sure you can," Nancy says, as she pulls me towards the bed. She moves onto it and lies down in the middle of the bed, and opens her legs wide, showing her shiny, wet pussy. Her lips open a bit, and I can hardly wait to touch it, so I move onto the bed as well.

"Slowly, don't go for it directly," Nancy says, "tease me first!"

So, I move to the top of her legs and kiss the inside on both sides, just above her stockings. Slowly I move up, kissing both sides. Nancy opens her legs a bit more while I am working on it and I can hear her moan, soft at first but she becomes slowly louder.

As I am getting closer and closer to the center, I let my fingers already slide along the outside of her pussy, making sure not to touch the middle part.

But now I decide to surprise her and quickly move my lips to the top of her pussy, licking her clit and sliding two fingers deep inside. It works as I hoped, and I hear a very loud, surprised moan, and I feel her hands on my head even pushing it deeper into her.

I start to fuck her pussy with my fingers and lick her clit with short and quick movements of my tongue and by listening to her moaning I must be doing pretty good.

I can feel her pussy getting even wetter and my fingers start to make a slopping sound as I move them deeper and faster. With my tongue, I also start to lick up more and more of her pussy when I once in while let my tongue slide down and suck up some of her pussy juice before being forced to move back to her clit, as she pulls me back towards it.

Then I can feel her body start to shake, and I move my fingers even faster and start to lick her clit even faster. Now her moaning becomes one long loud moan until she shouts "Ah AH AH AH" in quick succession.

When she sinks back onto the bed I slow down and move my fingers very slowly and still lick around her clit. The moment I touch it I can feel a very slight shudder.

After about a minute I stop and slowly move on top of her, kissing her belly, then her boobs, and then I end up at her mouth and kiss her. Nancy grabs my face and keeps it there and kisses me long. As she lets me go, I roll off and next to her.

"Oh, that was so good, that almost happens never anymore," she says, panting.

After we lie for a few minutes she turns towards me, and I see some tears in her eyes.

"What is it Nancy, why is this? Is it something I did?" I ask her.

"No, no not at all. Well actually yes," she says, which frightens me and that makes her laugh. "No, that was just very good."

She is quiet for a few seconds. "I told you I like my work and I ended up doing it because that is what I want. But the problem is that it is just only a small part of it, and I do miss this, being treated as a woman. And you did that so good!"

Now I also smile, and she kisses me. "But now it's my turn again, and I see you are ready for another round," she tells me, as her hand moved onto my dick, which is now fully erect again, the head shining purple against the nice white of her hand. Suddenly she has a condom, and I did not see where she got it from, she must have hidden it in the bed already somewhere, or maybe picked it up when she got onto the bed. She quickly slides it on.

"I would love to do without, and who knows, maybe another time. But I cannot risk it in my business," she almost apologizes for it.

She slowly moves her hand, and then pushes me on my back, and moves on top of me. Her pussy is still soaking wet, so my dick slides in without any resistance. When she sits on me, and my dick is as deep as it can get, I can feel her pussy starting to massage me. She leans on my chest with both her arms, pushing me down on the bed.

"Ohh fuck that feels so good! This feels so amazing!" I bring out, as I stretch my arms and put my hands on her boobs.

"Yes, you deserve something really special!" Nancy tells me, as she continues to massage me with her pussy, but now also starts to ride me very slowly

As I start to move with her, she tells me to stay still and not to move, she will ride me. So, I try to stay still, but that is one of the most difficult things I ever did: not moving while such a great girl is riding your dick!

Slowly she increases her pace, and I can feel that the pressure also slowly builds up again. She now moves one hand from my chest to her pussy and starts massaging her clit.

"I want to cum together with you, just tell me when you are ready, that is just the greatest feeling ever!" she tells me, as she continues to ride.

I can feel her fingers touching me as she continues to speed up. Then I feel that I am getting so close.

"Oh Nancy, I am going to cum, I am so close!" I moan, and I can see on her face that she is also close to her orgasm.

Then I can’t control myself anymore and I push myself upwards into her and then can feel my cum burst into her and I hear her moan so deep and low I never heard her before. But then everything went away, as she came and her pussy almost squashed my dick, it was such a wonderful feeling that I instantly had something like a second orgasm, so good was the feeling. I lost all track of time and sense. I felt Nancy slowly dropping down onto me and kissing me, and it must have been a couple of minutes before I was able to think coherently again. My dick was still rock hard and was still inside Nancy.

She moved off and I could see the condom still on my dick, which was almost bursting with the amount of cum I shot in it. Nancy carefully removes it, makes a knot in it, and then starts to lick my dick clean.

"Even after cumming twice you are still so hard, do you think you can go on?" she asks me.

I move up and push her over on the bed. "As long as I am hard, I am going to use it!" I tell her and move on top of her, and I enter her pussy again. My dick is not as sensitive as earlier, but still, it feels so good.

"No, don't, you don't have protection!" Nancy yells. But then she says, "Oh fuck go on, as long as you don't cum inside, I don't care! I want to feel a real dick inside me again, not another rubber stick!"

"I don't think that will be an issue, as you drained me completely, but I will be careful," I ensure her. I can feel the difference now without the condom, as I can feel her pussy grab onto my dick instead of just sliding over the condom. That feels so different and so much better, now I know why so many people don't like condoms.

I start to ride in and out of her pussy at a slow pace and I can feel Nancy's hand on her clit, as she is working herself up to a new orgasm.

"Oh Bill, this feels so good, such a slow speed, I love it!" Nancy tells me and I let myself sink close to her so I can kiss her. Her breathing already quickens again and I can feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter, so I increase my speed a bit.

I am not yet close to an orgasm, but I feel her pussy contracting around my dick as she reaches another high. I press my lips onto her lips to feel her cumming, and with her free hand, she even pulls my head closer to hers.

It does not last very long, but I continue to ride her, but she pushes me up.

"Let’s change position, take me from behind, I know you love that," she tells me, as I told her the first time that I loved that position.

So, I move off of her and she turns around and moves onto her arms and knees. I quickly move behind her and give her a loving slap on her ass, making them shudder a bit.

Then I take my dick and point it towards her pussy entrance and slowly slide it in. Now I look to the side and see our image in the mirror. I can see that Nancy is also looking at it.

"Oh wow, that looks so sexy," I tell her as I pull my dick almost out and I can then see my dick in the mirror slowly disappear again into her. I now increase the speed and as she moves her boobs as well, which are hanging down, start to swing in the same rhythm.

I can feel that the pussy on my dick without a condom is getting an effect. I feel that I am also reaching the point where I am going to cum, but I can also hear Nancy getting closer and closer to another orgasm

"Oh Nancy, I am getting closer, I am going to pull out otherwise," I tell her, between heavy breathing.

"No, Bill, no! Fill me, I want your cum! Cum in me!" Nancy almost shouts as her pussy starts to suck harder and harder on my dick.

"Are you sure?" I bring out as I try to extend my orgasm.

"Yes, I am, do it!" she tells me, and at that moment I feel the cum rushing through my dick, and for the first time, I explode deep inside a pussy. I grab her waist and pull her towards me, so I am as deep as I can. I can feel a few small loads splashing out, and then I pull out and drop on the bed, completely exhausted and now my dick is quickly shrinking.

Nancy also drops forward onto her belly, as she is also completely done. I am lying at her feet and can look at her ass and pussy and I see a small trickle of cum leaving her pussy.

I slowly crawl next to her and when I am lying next to her, I put an arm on her back. She turns her face towards me and smiles, a very happy and satisfied smile. She makes a kissing move with her lips. I also send her a kiss back.

"That felt so good!" I tell her. "So amazing, but why did you change your mind?"

"About cumming in my pussy?" she asks, and I nod. "It has been such a long time I felt that not since my mom said I should use condoms all of the time. But that feeling is so amazing!"

"But, eh, eh, are you not afraid you get, eh, eh?" I ask her, not wanting to be very explicit.

"You mean pregnant?" Now her smile widens a bit. "No, I need to take all precautions anyway, as there is always a chance a condom fails. So I cannot get pregnant at the moment."

"Oh OK," I say, and look relieved.

"You were afraid you could have made me pregnant then?" Nancy asks.

"Yes, that is what you always get told," I answer, "when you don't use a condom, the girl can get pregnant."

Then I see the time on an alarm clock. "Oh no, it's already very late! I have to go then." I start to move, but Nancy holds me.

"If you want you can stay here tonight, tomorrow is Saturday, so I guess you don't have to work," Nancy asks me.

"Well, eh, yeah, maybe. But I did not bring anything with me," I tell her.

"That does not matter, you can stay like this in bed, I also sleep naked most of the time, so that is OK," Nancy tells me. She moves out of bed and makes sure the house is dark before she gets into bed with me again.

"Come lie against me," she tells me as she turns her back towards me, "like spoons," she explains further.

I move against her with one arm around her. My hand touches her breast, but I quickly move it away, but Nancy takes my hand and moves it back onto her breast. I keep my hand still, as it feels so nice.

It does not take long before we both fall asleep.

Published 
Written by bigjohn8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments