Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation Part 5 (Becky)

"I know you wanted my cock so bad inside your pussy that I would be fucking you tonight."

3
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Tina starts sliding out of bed, just to have me grab her arm. “Not so fast babe. If you don't want me to fuck you in front of everyone out there, have one more go in here,” I say.

Smiling, she slides back in bed. “What do you have in mind?”

Kissing her sweet lips and slipping a finger inside her pussy, I say, "You are very wet. I think I will show you what it is like to be fucked doggie style.”

Moving to her and helping her onto all fours, I move behind her. Sliding my cock up and down her slit I see she is sore. I push the head of my cock in and whisper, “It will only hurt for a few seconds.”

Hearing her moan I can tell she is enjoying my cock in her. Rocking back and forth she says, “I have to warn you that Becky claims to be a slut. She says she has been gang banged by as many as twenty men at one time.”

Moaning, I say, “Thanks for letting me know about Becky. I think she may be saying more than what she actually does. I will find out later when I can get her to talk to me.”

Breathing heavily she says, “I will leave it to you. Your cock feels so good sliding in and out of me. I want to request something for our next night. I would like to have you pop my ass cherry.”

Grabbing her hips and slamming my cock deep inside her, I explode, filling her pussy with my cum. My cock, pulsating deep inside her, starts a wave of orgasms for her. Holding my cock deep in her pussy I say, “I will be happy to pop your ass cherry.”

I sit on the side of the bed as Tina leaves. I wonder how to get Becky to tell me the truth. My quiet time is short lived as Becky enters the room.

“I need a man to give me an orgasm and fill my hole with cum,” she claims.

Standing and whipping her on the bed, I spread her legs and move my head between them, saying, “I will give you an orgasm, but you will wait for my cock in your pussy until tonight."

Driving my tongue deep in her pussy, I find she is so wet I could slide my cock deep inside her right away.

Moaning and breathing heavily she says, “Your tongue is very good, but I do wish it was your cock instead.” She floods my mouth with her juices as her orgasm starts.

I think of something that might work. Waiting for her to recover from her orgasm, I say, “You want my cock in you, however, you will not get it in your pussy until tonight. I do have a game for us to play and you can have my cock in your ass, if you are interested.”

Smiling and moving to all fours, she proclaims, “I will take your cock anyway I can get it.”

Moving behind her, I slide a finger first in her pussy and then into her ass. Continuing to use her pussy juices to lubricate her ass, I say, “Now when my cock enters your ass, you will tell me your sexual activity from when you got your cherry popped until today. I will continue to fuck your sweet ass as long as you tell the truth. However, you lie - I stop.”

Believing I have her ass well lubricated, I start to slide the head of my cock in. Her ass is so tight I do not believe she had ever been gang banged by twenty men.

Waiting until my cock is all the way in her ass and I start sliding in and out she says, “I lost my virginity at age twelve.”

I do not wait for more before I slap her hard on the hip and say, “You just lied to me. I will not start moving again until you tell me the truth and if you lie again I will slap your ass again.”

Sobbing she says, “Okay, I was really sixteen when I lost my virginity. I was sixteen when I ate my first pussy and found I liked it. I had a total of six lovers before my seventeenth birthday. Your cock feels so good in my ass, but I do wish it is in my pussy.”

Stopping I say, “Keep talking or I will pull out and you will have to wait until tonight to feel my cum filling any of your holes.”

Starting again she continues, “I had my first threesome on my seventeenth birthday. My boyfriend at the time came over with a friend and they both fucked me everywhere. I had so much cum in me that I leaked everywhere I walked. I realized then that I loved having multiple holes filled at one time.”

I grab her hips and ram my cock hard in her ass and fill her with my thick and hot cum. My cum shooting deep in her ass starts her orgasm. I feel her juices running down to my knee. Pulling out of her ass I say, “This session is over and we will continue later.”

I walk to the door and she says, “Tell me how you knew I was not telling the truth.”

Smiling I comment, “Your body gave you away.” I left the room.

Coming from the room I see Becky walking as if she has a something up her ass. From her walk I can tell she has rarely been fucked in the ass. She sits in a chair and says, “That sure felt good.”

We sit and have breakfast while we talk. Two hours later Becky gets up and goes outside. I follow her and pull her into the tent. Forcing her to her knees in the tent, I say, “Time for the next installment.”

Lubricating her ass again by rubbing her pussy and then to her ass. I start to line my cock back to her ass.

“I want it in my pussy and not in my ass,” she says.

I respond with, “I told you no cock in your pussy until tonight.”

I do not take it easy this time when I shove my cock deep in her ass. I start moving in and out and say, “Start from your first threesome.”

Through clenched teeth she says, “I later had a threesome with my boyfriend and another girlfriend of mine. I was upset when he wanted to put his cock in her before me. I did enjoy eating his cum from her pussy though. It was about a week later I was caught by the principal at school fucking two guys at once. I was going to be suspended when I offered to fuck him instead.”

I slap her ass hard saying, “I told you no lies.”

Howling she says, “Okay, we did not get caught and I did not fuck the principal. We did almost get caught though. I had fucked about thirty boys while in high school before I graduated. A couple of them had never fucked a girl before, so I got their virginity. The day of registration of college, I was helped by a man. I decided to repay him by sliding under the table and sucking him off. He helped me make sure I got all male professors. Please, I want to feel your fat cock in my pussy.”

Grabbing her waist again I slam my cock deep in her ass and explode. I slap her ass again and say in her ear, “You ask for my cock in your pussy again before tonight, I will bend you over my lap and spank your sweet ass until you can hardly sit down. Be back in here in two hours for the next session.”

I leave the tent with her whimpering.

Lovers2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lovers2024

I am sure she now knows I will not tolerate a lie or having her ask for what she is not going to get.

I walk around outside wondering if I might be too rough on Becky. She is used to getting what she wants from men. She also does not like that I have caught her in several lies and will not put up with it.

The two hours are over quickly and when I enter the tent, Becky is already on all fours. I see her ass is glistening with what appears to be lube. I see a tube of lube on the ground and wonder where it came from.

Lining the head of my cock against her ass, I hear her say, “Go ahead and shove it in. I have it good and lubed.”

Ramming my cock deep in her ass, I hear take in a sharp breath before saying, “I had a plan of getting all male professors to maybe fuck my way through college. I arrived at all my classes’ everyday wearing skirts and no panties. Sitting on the front row I would spread my legs and let the professors see my pussy. The plan worked on all of the professors for they would have me stay after class. To start I sucked them off and then at times go to their places where they would stick cocks in my pussy.”

I feel myself getting close to blowing my load again, so I lean down and whisper in her ear, “Tell me about the gang bang you were involved in.”

I feel her tense as if trying to decide to try another lie or go with the truth.

I hear her moan and sigh as she says, “I tell everyone it was with twenty men, but it was really six. I did it on a bet that I could get all of them off a couple of times before they could get me off four times. I got all of them off three times before they finished me off four. Each one did come in my mouth, pussy, and ass once a piece. I will admit I call myself a slut and I may be, but I have never had as many orgasms with one man as I have with you.”

Grabbing her hips, I ram my cock deep in her ass and once again spill my cum deep in her ass. I feel her shudder as she starts to orgasm. I hear her mumble once again how she wished it was in her pussy. I wait until both orgasms subside before pulling my cock out of her ass.

I sit and pull her over my lap and give her ten good hard swats on her already sore ass. I let her go and say, “I told you what would happen. Our sessions are now over and we will not be together alone again until tonight.”

I hear her crying as I leave the tent. I wonder if maybe I spanked her too hard or if it was something she really needed. I decide I will find out tonight when we are in the bedroom.

The rest of the day Becky stays away and does not brag about being a slut. The others wonder if she is alright. They try to get her to talk to them just to have her turn away. We all see her red ass and Sue asks, “What happened to her ass?”

Leaning back I reply, “Do not worry about it. She will tell you if she wants. I have told all of you what happens between us stay between us as far as I am concerned.”

The rest of the day goes on quietly. I watch Becky rub her ass occasionally from soreness. It starts getting dark and I stand. I stretch and look at Becky. She jumps up and heads for the bedroom. I know now she wants my cock in her pussy no matter that I gave her a good spanking.

I move into the bedroom and Becky is waiting by the door.

She kisses me and says, “I am sorry. I have been getting my way for so long that I needed the wake-up call you gave me. My pussy feels so neglected and wants your cock. Please tell me you are going to fuck my pussy tonight.”

Picking her up and tossing her on the bed, I say, “I will in a few minutes. I want to eat that sweet pussy of yours again.”

Lifting her legs over my shoulders, I bury my tongue deep in her pussy. Moaning and wiggling I hear her say, “Oh Fuck, You know how to eat a woman’s pussy. Driving your tongue deep and pulling it back just to suck her clit. Yes, tongue fuck my pussy and get it ready for your hard and thick cock.”

She shudders and I bury my face into her dripping pussy as she floods my mouth. I drink in her juices as fast as I can. She tastes wonderful and I cannot get enough of her juice.

She pulls my hair and says, “Get up here and kiss me. I want to taste myself on your lips. My pussy is ready for your cock and I want it now.”

I move up on top of her and put my lips to hers. I feel her hand on my cock and guide it to her opening. Once the head enters the opening of her pussy I drive it deep inside her.

I hear her gasp, “Fuck, that is what I have been waiting for all week.”

I move where I can lift her legs to my chest. It tightens her pussy even tighter than it is. I see pleasure on her face as I slide in and out.

She whispers, “Oh Yes, Fuck my pussy, give me all your cock. It feels so good having you deep inside me.”

Breathing heavy and shuddering, she digs her nails in my ass as she floods my cock as she orgasms. Her spasms and milking my cock as she orgasms, starts my cock pulsating, filling her tight pussy with thick and hot cum.

Falling over her leg and pulling her close, I hear her say, “Thanks again for giving me that spanking. It is the first time I have ever been spanked. Most men give me my way so that I will fuck them.”

Kissing her head I respond, “I thought you might need a good spanking. I know you wanted my cock so bad inside your pussy that I would be fucking you tonight. Now I want you to tell everyone the truth about your past in the morning. I will not spank you if you do not nor will I tell them what you told me. I do think however that the truth will set you free with them. Now up on all fours.”

Looking wildly she says, “Please no, my ass is so sore from the spanking I am not sure I will not cry out even if you fuck my pussy again instead of my ass.”

Smiling, I say, “Okay, but I would think if you have had so many lovers, you would not have been so tight when I fucked both your pussy and ass.”

Sighing, she responds, “I have had several lovers. I have to admit though they were all short and thin. You are bigger and thicker than any man I have fucked before.”

I lift her leg over me and pull her on top. “Okay then I want you to ride my cock until you feel you are about to pass out.”

Guiding my cock into her awaiting cunt, she sighs, “With pleasure for I love the feel of your cock in me. Mmmmm...that feels so good. I do hope you know that you are in for a ride of your life.”

She starts bouncing up and down on my cock. It feels so good being deep inside her when she grinds her pelvis against mine. I do not know how long or even how many times we both orgasm. I do know when she finally fell on top of me. She rolls off in my arms and we both fall fast asleep.

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments