Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meeting

9
4 Comments 4
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I sit at the café waiting for you to show up. I check my watch and see that I am still a few minutes early. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach as I am waiting for you. I take a sip of my coffee as I pull out the picture of you and take a quick glance. I quickly put it away in case you show up behind me. Lucky for me you haven’t arrived yet. I can feel the knot in my stomach as I sit and wait for you. Suddenly, I feel a light tap on my shoulder and turn around to see you. There you are all 5’11” of you in jeans and a t-shirt, and I stand up to hug you. I kind of have to stand on my tip toes since I’m a mere 5’1”.

“I hope I didn’t keep you waiting long,” you say. I shake my head and wait for you to take a seat before I sit down.

“You look even more gorgeous in person,” you tell me. I can feel the heat in my cheeks and you let out a laugh.

“You don’t look so bad yourself,” I reply shyly. The waiter comes to the table and you order a drink. I watch as you order and can’t help but notice your gorgeous eyes.

“Emmie, are you ok?” you ask a bit concerned.

“Huh? Oh yeah, I’m fine,” I reply blushing again, knowing I was caught staring at you. You laugh again and we continue our conversation. The whole time we are talking I feel as if I have known you forever and that this isn’t our first meeting. We connect so well. I laugh at everything you say and touch your arm. At one point, you grab my hand and hold it in yours. You gaze into my eyes and I can feel the excitement building up inside me. The waiter comes back and breaks your gaze from me. I get up to go to the bathroom and I can feel your eyes watching me as I walk off. I really hope he likes me, I think to myself. I freshen up and head back outside. Before I can pass you to sit down, you stand up and grab my hand.

“Lets go somewhere more private,” you whisper into my ear, sending chills down my spine. I quietly nod my head and follow you to your car. You put your hand on my lap and leave it there the entire car ride. Occasionally you rub my thigh and give me a smile. I blush, knowing that I’m starting to get wet by the feeling of your hand on my thigh. We reach a hotel and you come over and open the door for me.

“You didn’t have to do that,” I tell you.

“I know, but I wanted to be a gentleman,” you say with a grin. I can feel myself going weak in the knees. You take my hand and we go up to check in. You tell them that we have just gotten married and would like their finest honeymoon suite. The hotel clerk looks at me and I blush. He wishes us lots of happiness and hands you the keys. As we walk off I look at you and say, “Oh my gosh, I cannot believe you just said that!” You laugh and tell me that I deserve an evening and night to remember.

We get in the elevator and go up to our room. You open the door and scoop me up in your arms and carry me in. As the door closes you lean in and kiss me softly on the lips. As we’re kissing, you bring me to the bed and gently place me down. Our kisses get more passionate and our tongues dance around in our mouths. You break the kiss and start kissing my cheek, down to my neck as I let out soft moans. My fingers are running through your hair as you kiss slowly down to my breast.

EmmaPark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaPark

Your hand goes up my shirt and unclasps my bra. Your other hand starts to caress my breast softly. You look into my eyes and kiss me passionately, pulling my shirt over my head and taking off my bra. You sit up to look at me and smile and say, “You are absolutely breathtaking.” My cheeks get hot and you lean in to kiss me again.

My hands reach down to the bottom of your shirt to take it off. You press your warm chest against me and I shudder at the feel of your skin on mine. As we continue kissing, your finger lightly brushes down my side and onto my thigh. I let out a soft moan as your hand finds its way under my skirt and onto my now wet panties. You look at me with a glisten in your eyes as you slide down my panties. I slide it off the rest of the way as your hand lightly brushes over my pussy and starts to rub it. I moan softly as you slide in a finger, then two. You pump your fingers harder inside me, hitting my g-spot and my body starts to shudder. “Harder,” I gasp, so you pump your fingers harder. I can feel a wave of ecstasy wash over me as I moan even louder. You pull out your fingers and put it to your mouth to taste me.

“Mmm, you taste so good,” you say. I get up and pin you down to the bed. I lean in to kiss you and taste myself on your lips. I kiss you harder, letting my tongue feel for yours. I kiss your cheek and down your neck, down your chest, right to your pants. I undo your belt and pull it out, then I undo the button and unzip your jeans, sliding them down. I lean in to kiss your cock through the fabric of your boxers, making you moan. I slowly slide off your boxers and your cock was standing in full attention. I lean in to kiss it and tease you by licking just the head. You moan with pleasure, telling me you want me to suck your cock. I lean in to take your cock in my mouth. I start off sucking you slowly, and I pick up the pace. Within a few minutes you shudder and cum in mouth. I wait for you to finish shooting your load and swallow.

I go back up to kiss you, while my hand is rubbing your cock to get you hard again. You turn me over so that you’re on top and continue to kiss me. I can feel your cock getting hard in my hand and I let go. You position yourself so that your cock is right at the entrance of my wet pussy. You tease me by pushing in just the head and pulling out. I can’t take the teasing so I tell you I want you inside. You come in to kiss me and push your cock in me hard causing me to gasp. You pump your cock in and out slowly at first, your kisses mimicking your actions down there. Your kisses get harder as your cock pumps harder, hitting all my good spots.

“I’m cumming!” I exclaim and you go faster and harder. I can feel my muscles tighten around your cock and I scream out your name. At the same time I feel you get harder and I know you’re about to cum too.

“Where do you want me to cum?” you ask. I tell you to cum inside me. You pump your cock a few more times and I can feel your cum filling me up inside. You lower yourself on me and we passionately kiss.

“Can we do this all night?” I ask as I pull away from your sweet lips. You laugh and nod your head as you hold me in your arms. It's going to be an amazing night.

Published 
Written by Sw33tAng3l
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments