Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbors

"John meets his neighbor and experiences more than expected"

9
3 Comments 3
22.1k Views 22.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Neighbors

John had just come in from work; it was late, around 11:30 pm. It was a warm summer evening with a light breeze blowing. Without turning on the lights he went in to his bedroom stripped and dropped his clothes in a pile and walked into the kitchen and got a beer from the fridge. Wearing only his briefs he opened the sliding glass door and walked out onto his balcony. He lived on the second level of a building in a new, modern apartment complex on the southeast side of town. It sat up on a hill giving him a nice view of the city lights a few miles away. The balcony was shared with the apartment next door, divided by a wrought iron rail which gave each apartment its own balcony area.

He had recently split with his girlfriend and since she had the lease on their apartment, he was the one to leave. He found this apartment it was reasonably priced and just about 10 minutes from his work. He had lived here for 3 weeks and the apartment next to his had been vacant when he moved in. After a few minutes he noticed a light on in the living room next door and was curious about whom his next door neighbor might be. The blinds were drawn so he couldn’t see much from where he was standing. Soon his curiosity got the best of him and he sat his beer down on his patio table and quietly stepped across the railing onto the neighbor’s balcony and tried to look through the cracks but couldn’t see very well

What he could see was a sofa with end tables on each end, an easy chair and across the room an entertainment center that was yet to be arranged. There also were some moving boxes and a pile of clothes on the sofa. There didn’t appear to be any activity so he assumed there wasn’t anyone home. He stepped back over the rail onto his side of the balcony. He sat down at his patio table and sipped on his beer, thinking about his past relationships. He missed not having a steady girlfriend. Beth had been fun to be around and sex with her was fantastic. He missed her, but he didn’t miss the arguments they had been having lately. He figured it was better to be alone than to be fighting all the time. Sometimes he just couldn’t figure women out.

A few minutes later the sliding door of his neighboring apartment opened, and a young woman stepped out onto the balcony and stood next to the rail looking at the lights in the distance. She appeared to be about 27 years old, 5’5” with an average build and was wearing a long sleeve man’s shirt that came down below her waist. She didn’t appear to be wearing shorts. Her red hair was pulled back into a pony tail. Sitting in the shadows he went unnoticed. As a gust of wind kicked up it blew her shirt and he could see it was unbuttoned all the way, just hanging loosely. He barely caught a glimpse of her bare breasts before the wind died down and her shirt settled against her body.

“Very pretty and sexy” John thought to himself. His flaccid cock began to grow as he watched her. She let out a low moan as he noticed her hand in front of her pussy. Her hand moved and she moaned again, this time a bit louder. His eyes had grown accustomed to the dark and he could see her hand moving as if she was rubbing her crotch. His six inch cock had grown fully erect and was throbbing at the sight of this young woman jilling herself. He reached down and pulled his briefs down below his balls, allowing his erect cock to spring forth. Precum was oozing from the tip as he began stroking himself.

The neighbor was lost in her pleasure as she continued to rub her clit and stick her fingers into her pussy. John continued to stroke his hard cock and as he shifted position the chair he was sitting in scraped on the concrete. He froze as the noise gave him away. The young woman, continuing to masturbate turned her head in his direction. Her eyes now acclimated to the dark saw him sitting there with his cock in hand watching her. She smiled and licked her lips as she continued. She turned to face him and leaned back against the rail. Closing her eyes, pleasure was flooding over her face. Her unbuttoned shirt was open and barely covered her nipples. Her breasts looked about like 36C. She wasn’t wearing any panties and he could see her dark bush behind her hand. As she reached orgasm her legs nearly gave way, and she let out a muted scream of pleasure. Seeing her climax sent John over the edge and cum spurted into the air as he came.

As they both came down from their orgasmic high, she looked up at John and smiled.

“I wondered who my neighbor might be” she said, “This is kind of an embarrassing way to find out. My name is Jamie”

“I’m John, nice to meet you. Yes, maybe embarrassing but a pleasant way to meet. At least I know now you don’t have too many inhibitions. I enjoyed watching.”

“And you enjoyed participating, I see.” She said, smiling and looking down at my now somewhat limp cock, cum still glistening on the head.

“Have you lived here very long?” she asked.

“About three weeks. My girlfriend and I split and since she had the lease on our apartment, I was the one to leave. Are you just now moving in?”

“Yes, tonight’s my first night. I started moving in yesterday. Moving is such a bitch. I don’t even have my bed set up yet, and I have clothes everywhere, boxes everywhere waiting to be unpacked. My fiancé and I just split too. I caught him cheating… with a guy he works with. I didn’t even know he was gay. I might be able to understand if he had been fucking his secretary. I mean, she’s really cute. But to be two-timed over a guy? That’s hard for me to take.”

“That’s pretty hard” I said in agreement. “Would you like to step over for a drink? I have beer, wine and some mixers, your choice.”

“Sure” she said. “Another reprieve from unpacking. Give me a hand stepping over the rail.”

I stood up and reached my hand out, taking her hand in mine. She placed her other hand on my shoulder and started to raise her leg over the rail. I grabbed her around the waist and lifted her over the rail.

“Thanks. Now you mentioned wine. That sounds nice and refreshing.”

She sat down next to my patio table and I went in and got her wine and brought out another beer for me. As I returned I grabbed another chair and sat down next to her.

“It’s a beautiful view from up here” she said, looking down over the city. I can imagine myself sitting here for hours just looking out, relaxing.”

“I’ve done it more than just a couple of nights since I’ve lived here” I replied. “It is nice.”

As we talked and got to know one another, we discussed past relationships, why men and women are so different in the way they view things.

About 1:30 am she stood up and said “It’s really getting late, I need to be getting in.

EvaMild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMild

I need to figure out where I’m going to sleep tonight since my bed is leaning against the wall.”

“Why not sleep here? My bed is a queen and it’s already set up” I said, laughing. “And it’s not like we haven’t seen each other nude.”

“Yeah right. If I sleep here we won’t sleep.” She said smiling back.

“Well, maybe a little. Anyway, I would enjoy having someone lying next to me. I’ll try to keep my hands to myself.”

“And if you did that, it wouldn’t be much fun.”

“Well, your choice. Your apartment on the floor or my apartment in a nice bed.”

She thought about it for a moment, then said, “You win. But I do need to get some sleep tonight.”

“Agreed” I said, laughing. “And I’m off tomorrow… I’ll even fix breakfast in the morning.”

I took her by the hand and led her into my apartment and back to the bedroom. She dropped her shirt on the floor, her beautiful breasts now exposed fully to me, her dark nipples standing erect. I dropped my briefs to the floor and laid down, waiting for her to climb into bed. As she climbed onto the bed, she bent down and kissed me, a slow, lingering kiss. Her tongue probed my mouth, exploring.

She broke the kiss and smiled at me. “You kiss well. And thanks for the offer. A soft bed is better than the floor, especially if you are trying to sleep.” She laid down next to me, rested her head on my arm and snuggled in. She fell asleep quickly; her soft even breathing was relaxed. I thought about the possibilities with this beautiful neighbor and soon drifted off to sleep as well.

I was awakened about 6:30 to a set of hands squeezing and stroking my cock. As I opened my eyes, Jamie had awakened and slid down on the bed. She was stroking my cock, quickly becoming erect, her face just inches from the tip. As I watched her, her tongue flicked out and grazed the tip, gathering the pre-cum that had begun to ooze. She parted her lips and took the tip inside her mouth, sucking and licking it softly.

I let out a low moan of pleasure as she slid more of my cock into her mouth. She looked up and me, her mouth full of cock, and smiled. “Good morning.” she said as she slid my cock out. I enjoy giving head when I first wake up. It’s so filling.”

“It’s been a long time since I’ve been awakened this way.” I replied. “I enjoy waking up this way too.”

She returned to her task at hand, one hand squeezing and cupping my balls the other wrapped around the base of the shaft. Her mouth expertly moved up and down, sucking and licking. I could feel my balls begin to tingle, the cum inside getting worked up, signaling that an eruption was soon to flow forth. I placed my hand on the back of her head as she bobbed up and down.

She felt my body tense and my balls tighten as I groaned loudly with pleasure, signaling that I was cumming. As cum jetted forth, she held my cock in her mouth, sucking and drinking up my semen. As my orgasm subsided, my cock beginning to shrink, she looked up at me with a big smile on her face and kissed my balls.

“You taste good. A little bit salty, but not too much. You must eat well.”

“I guess I do. Now it’s my turn.” I sat up and grabbed her, pulling her up to me. I laid her down on her back and moved down my face just inches from her pussy. Her dark red bush was trimmed and I could see her slit, just a drop of moisture showing. She spread her legs giving me easier access to her kitty as I used my fingers and parted her labia, burying my tongue inside her. She moaned with pleasure, as my tongue probed her love hole. Her love juices were flowing, coating my tongue and my face with her essence.

I stopped momentarily and said “You taste good too. I love the taste of your juices.”

I continued my task, my lips taking her clit into my mouth, sucking on it, flicking it softly with my tongue. She squirmed underneath me, moaning with pleasure as I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight into my face. Still moaning she grabbed the back of my head and pressed me into her. She arched her back, craving more of my tongue. As I continued my ministrations I felt her body tense, her juices flowing from her love nest. With a loud guttural howl she came, her juices flowing like a river of nectar onto my face and down her thighs to the bed.

As she collapsed back onto the bed, pleasure glowing from her face, it was obvious her strength had gone. Kissing her pussy one last time I raised up on my knees, my rigid cock throbbing with anticipation. She opened her eyes and looked at me, a smile on her face. As her eyes shifted down to my cock her smile got broader, her tongue licking her lips.

She lifted her feet to my shoulders, her legs still spread. My rock hard cock, now just inches from her honey pot was eager to explore this new pussy that was eagerly beckoning. She reached down with her hands, grabbing my cock and guiding it into position, my cock head now pressing against her mons. As I slowly pressed forward, her lips spread easily to accommodate my pulsing member.

Feeling the heat of her box surrounding my shaft I let out a soft moan of pleasure. “Damn, you feel so good. I don’t want this pleasure to end.”

I could feel the muscles inside her contract and relax, milking my cock. As I slowly began thrusting in and out of her wet honey pot she moved in unison with me, easily getting into the rhythm of fucking. As we moved together, my hands squeezed her tits, her hard nipples standing at attention. She began to fuck me harder, her orgasm building.

My balls tightened, cum inside beginning to boil, ready for the race to the prize. She screamed as waves of orgasmic pleasure engulfed her, setting me off the edge as my cum jetted up the shaft and into her waiting box. As I pumped cum into her, she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down onto her, squeezing me. I moved my hands down, grabbing her ass and holding her tight against me, my cock buried to the hilt inside this lovely honey hole.

Spent of all energy, I collapsed and rolled next to her. As we lay there, both our eyes closed she kissed me, a deep passionate kiss that lingered.

“I’m going to take you up on the breakfast offer, then I need to get next door and start putting my apartment together.” She said. “Actually, I should run next door now and grab some clothes before the other neighbors get up. I don’t want them to see me walking across the balcony from your apartment to mine without clothes.”

“Well, like I said, I’m off today, so if you’d like some to help I’m available. I’ll go get the coffee started. What’s your preference…Pancakes and sausage, or bacon and eggs?”

As I started for the kitchen I heard “Surprise me.”

I turned and looked back to see her smiling. “And by the way, are we going to play ‘welcome wagon’ in my apartment next?”

“Oh, I plan to as soon as we get it put together.” I said with a smile.

Published 
Written by beachbum6031
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments