Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Masseur - Part 2

"Cindy experiences Max's "enhanced" massage."

57
15 Comments 15
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Please read The Masseur - Part 1 first."

Cindy ran into the two ladies who had told her about Max, and thanked them for suggesting him. Then she asked if they had tried his special massage when they went, and they both said they did. She admitted to them that she too had tried it, and loved it, making an appointment for another one the next week. One of the ladies said she might hear about an “enhanced” massage, and if Max offered one, she should try it too. Cindy asked what it was, but the lady told her to let it be a surprise.

As the week wore on and she waited impatiently for her massage appointment, she wondered what the enhanced massage could be. The special one was so good, how could it be better?

When the day came and she arrived at Max's home, he answered the door and told her to head to the back bedroom and get ready, and he'd be there in a couple of minutes. She went to the room and undressed, wrapped in a towel, and headed to the massage table where she laid down on her stomach. Max came in shortly after.

He asked how she was, and if she was ready for her special massage. She said she was, but told him that she heard about an “enhanced” massage, and wondered what that was. Max was a little secretive about it, but said it just added a few things to the special massage, and many women asked for it. Cindy said she wanted to try it.

So, Max started her off with the usual shoulders, arms, and legs massage, then asked if he could remove the towel to do her rear. Cindy said yes, so Max took the towel and put it aside, then began rubbing and kneading her cheeks. It felt good, but so far this was the same as the special massage.

When Max was done with her rear, he asked her to roll over, which she did without his holding the towel, and Max told her he appreciated that. He did her shoulders and soon was at her breasts, and like last time he cupped them and caressed them and played with her nipples. Though nothing was new yet, Cindy was getting aroused, especially when he pinched her nipples a bit, causing a little pain and making them harden even more quickly. Max continued to pinch and pull on her nipples, and despite some pain, Cindy found it was very arousing and making her wet down below, After fondling her breasts and abusing her nipples for a few minutes more, Max traced his fingers down to her crotch.

Cindy was beginning to wonder what the big deal about the enhanced massage was, since so far everything was basically the same with the nipple pinching being the only difference... but that was about to change. Once Max reached her pussy, he stopped, grabbed her ankles, and opened her legs so her heels were just off the massage table, leaving her pussy wide open. Then Max got a vibrator from his nearby table drawer. He started it and traced the vibrating end up and around her muff, circling it, and gradually coming closer and closer to her slit. He seemed to be teasing her, but it was very nice, and very arousing to Cindy. Soon he touched the vibrator to her pussy lips and forced them open with it, and she jumped a little at the feeling of it vibrating her sensitive folds. This was different!

Max continued by running the buzzing toy up and down her slit, back and forth, and over her clitoris. This was such an intense feel compared to fingers; it was so stimulating that Cindy found she couldn't lie still. She was totally turned on already, and she squirmed and wiggled in happiness. While keeping the vibrator on her pussy, Max pulled a dildo from the drawer and guided it to her vagina, where he circled her opening a few times, spiraling toward her center hole, and then pressed it into her wet vagina. Cindy was not prepared for this and jumped a bit, then felt its large head and girth in her; it felt so big, she was surprised it fit into her tight, unused snatch.

ElianaHampton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaHampton

Between the vibrator at her clit and the dildo that Max began to thrust inside her, she was getting a strong one-two punch of sexual delight. Her juices were lubricating her well, and the dildo was feeling more like a real penis every minute. She was enjoying it all, sighing and moaning in rhythm with the dildo as Max cycled it in and out, and moving her hips up and down to meet its thrusts. She felt filled with it, while the intense arousal at her clit was overpowering. She knew her orgasm was coming soon, and she could not control her hip and leg motions, all reinforcing the thrusts of the fake penis pumping her.

In minutes she was unable to hold back, squeezed her legs together, and came with a forcefulness she didn't know she had, tensing and squeezing her pussy on the dildo so hard that, at its closest to her entrance, it popped out. Her juices flowed onto her thighs and the table, while the vibrator continued swirling at her clit. She screamed as she pushed again and felt like her insides emptied from her cunt. After that, she was spent and lay exhausted on the table.

In a few minutes, she had regained her senses, and Max handed her a tissue and asked if she liked her enhanced massage. She certainly did, telling him the vibrator and dildo combo was so much more intense than fingers alone. She said she'd want that massage going forward unless he was holding out and there was more she could get. Max surprised her when he said he did offer a weight loss massage, but it was very intense and she did not need to lose any weight.

Cindy pressed Max for details, but Max would only say it was based on reward and punishment. He would reward a lady for losing weight and punish her if she did not. She told Max she wanted to try it, and despite his warnings about its intensity, she insisted on it. So Max said they'd need to agree on some measurable goal she would need to fulfill instead of losing weight, and they could proceed from there. He made an appointment for her the next week and told her to come up with her measurable goal by then.

Cindy told Max she already knew what it would be. She wanted to ride her bike five miles a day, so thirty-five miles a week would be her goal, if that would work for Max. He said it would, and she could take a pic of the bike's odometer and show it to him each week. He added that if she went home, took a pic of the current mileage, and texted it to him, they could get started next week. She agreed, and they set up weekly appointments for the next three months.

So Cindy went home, took a pic of the bike's odometer, and texted it to Max right away. The bike odometer read 630 miles, so she had to reach 665 miles by her appointment the next week. She looked forward to her new massage and made sure to plan any other appointments or errands so they would not interfere with her hour at Max's. She had come to depend on the arousal, excitement, and sexual release she had each week with his erotic massages.

Those all-encompassing orgasms she always experienced lived in her mind all week, getting her wet just thinking about them. She simply loved it! And now she was to have Max's most intense massage, some kind of reward and punishment thing. She could hardly wait for her appointment.

<< To Be Continued >>

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments