Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lush Massage

"The Lush Massage"

24
12 Comments 12
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Several conversations on Lush Stories led to our first meeting."

We messaged each other a few weeks ago and began talking on a site containing erotic stories and pictures. In the conversations, we discovered that we lived close to one another, although we were both discrete enough not to reveal many details. We entered the normal exchange of messages, erotic pictures back and forth, and had discussions about sexual likes and dislikes. We shared some incredibly hot teasing.

She had red curly hair, blue eyes, 5’5”, and one hundred and twenty pounds. On her profile was a picture of a lady that matched those attributes, but she made it clear it was not her. For mental purposes I still imagined her looking like the lady pictured. She had numerous sensual pictures posted but they were all tastefully done and not hard-core sex pictures. They were the kind that got your attention, sparked your imagination, and made you wonder who this lady was.

One Saturday morning she messaged me and asked about my plans for the weekend. I had nothing planned. She replied that she was trying to schedule a massage but could not find any openings. I volunteered and told her I was available. She questioned me about my experience. I stretched the truth greatly when I told her I had not given any massages in years, but I still knew how and had all the stuff needed. I was shocked when she told me to come to her house.

I scrambled to grab sheets, towels, some oil, and a fold-up bed. The bed was in my garage from a camping trip years ago, but it would work. I loaded everything and drove toward the address she had given me. It was a thirty-minute drive and my mind raced as I thought about what to do. She would find out soon I had never given a massage, but I could fake it for a while.

I arrived and I found it was not her house but rather a hotel suite overlooking the ocean. knocked on the door and a petite red-headed lady opened the door. Her description was truthful, but she looked better than the posted picture. She was dressed in a royal blue sundress and high heels. Her breasts were perfect in the dress, guessed a 36C.

We were both unsure as to how to proceed so I set up near the large sliding glass doors. When I looked back at her she had not moved. “Ok, we need to get you ready. I will step outside for a minute. You can disrobe to whatever extent you feel comfortable and get under the top sheet.”

When I returned, she was lying face down under the top sheet. On the chair was her sundress neatly folded and her shoes. I was almost shaking because I did not know how or where to start. I folded the sheet back to her waist. Her curly hair fell across her shoulders. She had nothing on from the waist up and I could see the edge of her breasts. I placed my hands on her neck and shoulders and started massaging. How hard could this be?

I used both hands to firmly massage her working my way down from her shoulders to her waist. When I had completely worked her back, I told her I need to pull back the sheet for her legs. She leaned her head up, looked in my eyes and said, “What are you waiting for?”

As the sheet was lowered, I saw she had kept her panties on. They were an off-white, some lace, and ridiculously small. It covered her cute ass but little else. I moved to her feet and used both hands on the left and then the right. I would work up to her knees and back down. Finally, I moved to her upper legs. She slightly shifted and let out the softest moan.

Her skin was soft. I could sense her tension but she seemed to be enjoying the massage. You could tell this was also having an impact on her in areas other than her back. I gently spread her legs slightly apart and massaged the back and inside of her upper legs. As I moved my hands up, she arched her back slightly and I teased her by getting my fingers right to the edge of her panties and then casually with both hands went underneath to that tight little ass. As I massaged a bit more my thumbs followed the crack of her ass and I could feel her tense up again. I moved very slowly, and my fingers continued downward. When I reached her pussy, my finger slid between her lips with such ease. panties were literally soaked. She lifted her hips up a bit so I was able to reach her throbbing little clit and give it a slight touch which resulted in a louder moan and more squirming.

I stepped out of the room while she repositioned herself on her back. I did not realize how much I would enjoy this. Feeling her soft skin, watching the impact my touch had on her, and seeing her slight squirms were a huge turn-on. I knew I was semi-hard. It would not take much to put me at full length.

She had rolled over on her back and I heard her say “I’m ready”. When I came back into the room, I was surprised to see this gorgeous lady naked before me. There was no sheets and no panties, just a sheepish smile. For the first time, I got a full view of the front of her. Her petitie, but perfectly shaped breasts and small be firm nipples. But what really caught my attention was the smooth sexy pussy. My mouth watered at the thought of that.

I took her curly red hair in my hands and gently stroked it. It was smooth, silky, soft. I watched as she opened her eyes and looked up at me. She had a look of contentment and a desire for me to continue.

I put both hands on her shoulders and began working on both sides at once. The hands went from a strong heavy grip to just a light touch. I alternated the direction and the length of the strokes on her shoulders. I then worked on each arm, one at a time. As my hands moved toward her hands, she intertwined her fingers in mine.

My hands eventually moved back to her shoulders. As I made it back to the top, she took the sheet and pulled it down to her waist. For the first time, I got a full view of her breasts. They were petite but perfectly shaped. The nipples were small but firm. I would spend a lot of time on them later.

I worked my hands around her breasts and down to her stomach. It was perfectly flat and smooth. I stroked every inch except her breasts. I moved my hands close to them but continued to pass over them – both to tease her and to see her reaction as I got close. Her body gently shifted each time I neared her breasts as if to say, “Touch me”. My erection was growing by the second.

LibbyNora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LibbyNora

I totally lost track of time, but it seemed as if I massaged for hours. As my hands touched each breast, she let out a soft audible moan. I massaged around them lifting them up slightly and covering every inch. Finally, I touched her nipples with two fingers and she literally lifted off the bed. The moans were now becoming louder and more frequent and she moved to meet my hands. I pinched the nipple softly and gradually increased the pressure until I was afraid it would be painful. I repeated the procedure on the right breast and nipple. I glanced down again and I was fully erect.

As I continued to massage her, I used my palms to slide over her nipples and continued as far as my arms would reach. As I was moving back up, she arched her head toward me and our eyes met. She reached up and pulled my head toward her and began a slow sensual kiss. Her tongue probed my mouth and she gently bit my lower lip.

As the kiss became deeper and more passionate her hand dropped off the side of the bed and up against my hard cock. She began to stroke me through my pants. She kissed harder and moaned into my mouth. Finally, we broke the kiss and I reminded her there was still more left to the massage. She gave a pouty look which made me smile.

I moved to the foot of the bed and began rubbing her feet. I stroked each one of them hard and steady feeling the muscles relax as they were touched. I knew this massage would end but I wanted to add to her desire with some teasing and denial. I lifted her legs and placed her feet on the bed. I saw that she was rubbing her clit. I told her to move her hand or the massage would be over. It would be my job to rub her clit later. This lady was ready, but she needed to wait a little longer.

My hands continued to move upward until I reached the upper calves of her legs. As one of my fingers brushed across her pussy lips she immediately jumped and moaned. I could sense and feel the wetness already. I continued with my hands and fingers brushing lightly across her wet pussy lips and clit.

I gently slid her towards the foot of the bed. Her body was glistening with oil. I pushed her legs apart so I had full access to her gorgeous pussy which was ready for attention. Taking the bottle of oil I held it directly above her and let it drip straight down her slit. I took one finger and gently rubbed the oil into her wetness and felt her convulsing as I gently stroked inside of her.

Using both hands I massaged the area surrounding her pussy. As my hands went across the top edge I put a bit of pressure where her clit was peeking out of the hood. I occasionally let one finger run across her clit but not remain there. It was amazing to watch it grow harder. The moisture was dripping from her pussy and it was begging to be entered. I slowed down on the strokes and told her to close her eyes.

Placing a chair at the end of the table to better position myself I thought, “What a delicious view I have”. I dripped a little more oil down her already soaked pussy lips right at the clit. I began teasing her pussy again my hand gently stroking her pussy lips right around the clit. I increased the pressure on her clit and at the same time inserted one finger just inside her love hole. I could feel her muscles tighten as she gripped it tight. I could feel my cock pushing the material of my pants wanting to break free. As I inserted my finger deeper, I moved my hand off her clit and replaced it with my tongue. I glanced up at her face and could see her entire body start to tense. She was nearing her first orgasm. I immediately stopped.

I stood up and walked around the table. I put one hand under her neck and the other on one nipple. I pulled her head toward me and we started kissing. She took my hand and tried to place it on her pussy. She needed to orgasm, but I was not ready yet. When I took my hand away, she put her hand on my cock. She gasped as she realized how it had grown.

“Not yet, My Dear. I have a surprise for you first,” and she looked at me with a puzzled expression. I leaned over and began to suck and kiss her breasts and nipples. I mixed the touches with gentle and rough. I slowly moved my right hand down her stomach, and I gave one quick hard bite to her left nipple. She arched her back and screamed. As she did, I thrust two fingers deep into her pussy. It was wet and hot and ready to be fucked.

“Fuck me now! I need my pussy to be filled,” she screamed. I reached behind me and turned on the small vibrator I had hidden. I placed the vibrator on her clit and turned it on the lowest speed. She was squirming and bucking and convulsing. I added a third finger to her pussy and she had a death grip on my fingers.

I kept the vibrator running just enough to get her to the edge but not over. She had her hand on mine and was helping me finger fuck her. I continued to tease her, carefully watching her face. When she exploded I wanted this to be one she would never forget. I took her hand off of her pussy again and this time moved it to me. She clenched my cock hard through my pants. She moved her hands down and squeezed my balls to the point of pain. “If you don’t finish me, I will squeeze them off.”

I took the small vibrator and brought it to my mouth. I tasted her pussy juices. They were sweet with an incredible aroma of hot, raw sex. I took it in my mouth while she watched, never taking her hand off me.

I moved the vibrator back to her clit and then added the second surprise. I inserted a thick, eight-inch vibrating dildo in her pussy and buried it completely. The two vibrators working together sent her over the edge with incredible screams and moans. Her entire body was bucking and convulsing. Juices poured out of her pussy and covered the sheets and bed.

After several minutes she had gone into total relaxation. Her body was in a fetal position on the bed and I pulled the sheets up over her to keep her warm. I lifted her in my arms and carried her to bed placing her down gently and covering her. I left her asleep on the bed knowing she would be calling me again soon.

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments