Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Invisible Man - The Beginning

"Suddenly a man discovers that he becomes invisible when he is asleep"

24
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story about a guy being invisible at night. Next to this story, I am also writing another story with a girl as the main character, but with the same storyline. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Let me know which one you like!"

The last couple of nights something strange has been happening. I dream that I am outside of my body, I just stand around in my bedroom looking at myself sleeping. I still feel very good in the morning, so I do get enough sleep, but it is strange.

When I am outside of my body I am completely naked, even though I am wearing a pyjama in bed. This feels strange, as I rarely walk around naked, not in the house and never outside. Also, I can almost look through myself. I have a small mirror on the wall, and I cannot see my body in there.

The first couple of nights I am just looking at myself sleeping. It starts a couple of minutes after I fall asleep and when I wake up I almost pop back into my own body.

After these first nights, I start to walk around a bit and I notice that I can pick things up and move them around. After I wake up the next day those items are at the new locations, which is strange for a dream.

Then I decide to give myself a challenge, to make sure I am not sleepwalking. I mount a small video camera outside of my bedroom and lock my door. I put the key away in the back of a drawer, and then go to sleep.

It takes a long time for me to fall asleep, but when I do I pop out again. First I watch myself sleeping again, but then I grab the key, unlock my door, and open it. The camera is on, so I leave it running, walk down to the kitchen and prepare breakfast. I also watch some night-time TV until I am suddenly pulled back as I wake up.

When I am awake I look around and see the bedroom door open and the camera is running. I quickly stop the camera and look back at the footage. When I see the door opening and the key floating in the air I am shocked, as there is no one there, just like in the mirror. I know that I waved at the camera, but there is nothing to see.

When I go down I see the breakfast on the table and the TV is still on.

What is happening here? I don’t know, I also don’t know what triggered it, and it does look like it is real.

This goes on for some time and I get into a rhythm. My invisible me prepares breakfast and watches TV while I sleep. So now I know what is happening at night, but the neighbors might be wondering what is going on, as the light and the TV are on all night.

Something I try after about a week is sleeping nude, just to see what happens. Again, it takes a long time for me to fall asleep. When I pop out I see myself. I slowly pull the sheets away and for the first time in my life, I see myself completely naked. I get aroused by the view and feel my dick growing. But at the same time, I see the dick on my naked body on the bed getting hard and also see a small drop of pre-cum already. Quickly I put the sheets back and get back into my normal routine of moving downstairs and watching TV before anything can happen.

After a couple of weeks, I meet up with an old girlfriend, Lisa. We have dinner and I take her home with me. We did this a couple of times before, so it is not very strange and I did not think of what happens at night.

After a couple of drinks, I start to kiss her. She is kissing back and slowly my hands move onto her boobs. She is wearing a small tank top and no bra, as her boobs are not that big but still great to play with.

She slides her hand onto my leg and up and starts to rub my dick.

I then pull her up. “Let’s go upstairs,” I tell her and she puts her arms around my neck, gives me a long kiss, and answers “Oh yes, let’s do it”.

We move to my bedroom and I start to undress her. First her tank top, and I start to kiss her boobs and suck her nipples. At the same time, her hands unlock my belt, dropping my pants.

I move slowly down her belly and unbutton her shorts and they drop to the floor. She is wearing a nice see-through pink thong. I can see that she has just a small patch of pubic hair, like a small arrow above her pussy.

I start to kiss all over her thong as she grabs my head and pushes it hard against her. I can already smell her pussy, so she must be quite wet already.

I move one finger across the side and feel the wetness of her pussy through her thong. My finger slides it to one side and then slides inside, lightly touching the inside of her pussy lips. Slowly I move the thong to one side so my lips and tongue can start to lick her lips.

I can hear a soft sight, as I know from previous times that that is what she loves, being eaten out.

I grab the sides of her thong and slide it down and now I can lick her clit. Slowly I slide one finger inside her pussy and feel that it is already soaking wet.

She now pulls me up again and kisses me long and hard, her tongue now entering my mouth and we almost swallow each other before she sinks onto her knees and slides my short down.

My dick is already fully erect and she slides with one nail slowly from my balls to the top, making me shiver. Then she moves her lips onto my head, which is already shiny with pre-cum. Slowly she takes more and more into her mouth and then her head starts to bob up and down.

After a couple of minutes, I can feel the tension rising and I pull her onto her feet and we move onto the bed. She moves me onto my back and straddles me. I quickly grab a condom and she takes it from me and slides it over my dick and then slides it in and starts to ride me.

I grab her boobs and pinch her nipples, which makes her moan. She puts one hand on her clit and starts to rub it hard and within a couple of seconds she reaches her orgasm

“Ahhhhh yesssss Luke yesssss, ohhhh fuck yes,” she is moaning loudly. I can feel the spasms in her pussy, but I manage to hold my orgasm for the moment.

She sinks onto me and lies still for a moment until I push her off of me.

“Get on your hands and knees, I want to fuck you from behind,” I tell her. Quickly she moves on all fours and pushes her ass into the air. I slap it on both sides and then pull them apart, showing the pink inside of her pussy.

I put the head of my dick against it and slowly slide in. I grab her hips on both sides and quickly start to slap my body against her ass, making her ass wobble a bit, even as it is a very firm ass.

She is also rubbing her clit again, and I can feel her fingers against my balls when I am deep inside her.

It takes just a couple of minutes for me to reach my peak, and I can feel that she is also close, so I can stretch it just a little bit, but then I am not able to hold it anymore.

“Ohhh yess, oh fucking hell yes,” I manage to bring out. At that moment Lisa also cums, triggered possibly by my orgasm and she brings out a long and high yell.

We then sink next to each other on the bed. As my dick is shrinking I quickly remove the well-used condom and throw it in the basket. Lisa kisses me and then moves her head down and sucks a few last drops from my dick.

LillyMeAs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMeAs

Then we move next to each other, she puts her head on my chest and it does not take long before we both fall asleep.

But the next thing I know is that I am looking at the bed, with my body and Lisa in it. As it is hot there is only a thin sheet on the bed, and that is barely covering our legs. I can now take a close look at Lisa, looking closely at her breasts, which are quite firm, with a dark brown areola and a nipple that is just a shade lighter. When I sucked and pinched them they were pointing forward, but now they look very soft.

The longer I look at her body, the more excited I get and I quickly get an erection. But to my surprise my body on the bed also gets one: I can see a nice tent below the sheets.

With my hand, I slowly stroke her side, and she softly sighs in her sleep.

After that, I leave them for the moment and move silently downstairs to watch TV.

When the night is almost over and before they wake up I move back to the bedroom. Lisa now also moved onto her back and her legs are slightly apart.

Slowly I pulled the sheets down, revealing the two bodies. I could see Lisa’s pussy with the lips closed. But it still looks amazing, I never saw one that was not already open.

The hand of my normal body is next to Lisa’s leg, so I put it on her leg. Now I lightly touch her pussy. If she wakes up she will think it was the normal hand touching her.

I let one finger slide over her closed lips, and with a little pressure, they move apart just a bit. Then I move to the top and touch her clit, lightly circling my finger around it. I can hear her moan in her sleep the moment I touch her.

All this action is causing my dick to stand straight up, both on me and my body in bed. I could already see some pre-cum on my real dick.

I move the hand I put on her leg a bit further on, closer to her pussy, and I started playing with her clit again. Slowly I see her lips parting as the inside begins to glister a bit. She also moans a bit more and her legs start to move further apart.

Suddenly she wakes up and I quickly move away, as I don’t know if she can feel or hear me. She then sees the hand on her leg.

“Oh, you are playing with me in my sleep. Are you awake?” she whispers, but she does not get an answer. Then she notices the hard dick.

“Oh looks like you are dreaming a bit of me then,” she says with a smile. Slowly she moves down and starts to lick my hard dick.

“You think you can play with me while I sleep, well so can I,” she whispers as her lips move around the head and slowly down the shaft.

Now something strange happens: I can feel her lips on my dick as well! And because of all the activity, I am already quite aroused, so it does not take much to get me over the edge.

I hear my other self start to moan more and more and I feel my dick jumping on every touch of her lips. She must also feel. Now she moves her hands onto my chest and plays with my nipples. I can feel them turning hard the moment she touches the ones on the real body.

By now I am almost at the point of no return and I have a difficult time not to make any noise, so I move out of the room into the spare bedroom. But I still feel her lips all over my dick.

Then suddenly I feel my cum rushing up, just like my balls explode and I splash cum onto the floor in a big stream. But it is real cum, not invisible cum. And it made a horrible mess on the floor.

That is also the moment I wake up, as my invisible body pops back into my other body. I open my eyes and look up at a very surprised face of Lisa, completely covered in cum, as she probably did not expect that.

It takes a lot of energy not to burst out in laughter, but with a sleepy voice I ask “What, what happened?”

“I thought you were awake, but you were not, so I wanted to wake you in a surprising way as you were already very hard, but that went a bit wrong I guess,” she says, and by now I see a smile on her face.

“Oh yes, I guess so,” I smile and I hand her some paper towels to clean up.

“It happens to me more often that I wake up hard,” I lie to her, as that has never happened to me.

“And I thought you were playing with me, touching me down there,” she says, pointing to her pussy.

“Hm, I did have a dream about you and me and us having sex, so maybe that was the reason,” I tell her.

“Well, you did blow a load, but can you do that once more, then the dream might come true,” she says with a smile.

To make a long story short, we did have another round of sex that morning and I did make her pussy open up with my tongue again and she came several times and I filled two more condoms.

So it was a very good morning.

After she left I cleaned up the spare bedroom.

But this also made me wonder what would happen if I would cum.

A couple of nights later I set up the camera again, but this time in the bedroom. I went to bed naked again and it took some time again to get to sleep, and I pop out again.

I take some time to make sure I am in a deep sleep and then put some towels on the floor. I make sure I am standing in front of the camera. I placed the camera in front of the mirror, so I can look at the picture on the camera screen, but there is nothing to see.

Slowly I pull away the sheets on the bed, and look at myself again, naked both in and out of bed. This makes my dick grow, on both of my bodies. Slowly I start to jerk off and my dick becomes harder and harder.

After a couple of minutes, I feel that I am getting closer, and I also see dick on my sleeping self making small jumps, as if it is ready as well.

Then I feel my cum rushing up and it is splashing out in big white streams, splashing on the ground next to the towels. When I look at myself on the bed I can see I made a big mess out of it: my chest and stomach are covered in cum, but I am still asleep. I clean up myself in bed and the floor and switch off the camera.

The next morning I rewind the camera to see what happened. I see some towels flying through the air and then a whole lot of nothing. Until suddenly the stream of cum appears out of nowhere.

After a couple of days, I decide that I want to see what else I can do and that I want to go out and look around. I had never been outside, so maybe I should try to make a short walk outside the next night if the temperature was right. Because I still was naked and I could catch a cold.

But that means overcoming my fear of being naked outside. But no one could see me, right?

Published 
Written by bigjohn8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments