Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ceilidh

"An annual event."

50
16 Comments 16
1.2k Views 1.2k
860 words 860 words

Saturday evening: I’m showered, make-up applied, hair fixed and I’m dressed. Hubby and I are off to the annual ceilidh in the city where once again we’ll meet up with good friends, enjoy their company and drink and dance the night away.  Oliver, my husband, has volunteered to drink soft drinks only so he can drive us there and back, and this leaves me free to relax and enjoy a few glasses of nice wine.

We arrive to an extremely busy event with lots of lovely ladies in attendance, many dressed in various tartans in skirts and dresses with a good number sporting clan brooches too. As lovely as they were, no ceilidh would be complete without a large dose of sexy Scotsmen kitted out in their finest, full dress kilts. This number included my very own handsome Scottish husband, looking ravishing in his kilt as he always does.

Through our many years together, I am able to confirm that nothing is ever worn under his kilt and that is a sexy fact I have trouble forgetting as I sit next to him. Now, it’s undeniable that a well-tailored suit on a man is a seriously fine look but personally speaking, nothing compares to a man in full kilt dress. A thought enters my head and I find myself wondering what the collective noun for a group of kilted Scotsmen would be and my mind plays with a tingle? A shiver? A thrill? Whatever, I’m sure I wasn’t the only lady enjoying the views of swirling kilts on hunky, dancing men.

After much merriment and not a little energetic dancing, it was time to say our goodbyes and head for home. Halfway there, in the now warm and cosy car, I was feeling pretty horny thinking of undressing him when we got home and not really wanting to wait too long, I asked him to stop the car and get himself in the backseats. Living out in the countryside with no other houses nearby or even a passing car, I lifted his kilt and put his cock in my mouth. I was totally into pleasuring him there and then when he stopped me and said he was saving it for home.

Feeling a little disappointed, but not too much knowing we weren’t too far from home, I buckled myself back into the passenger seat while he once again got behind the wheel. Then I heard myself say, "Oliver, I really don’t want to wait much longer". To which he replied, "Then Eira, I suggest you remove your panties and give yourself an orgasm while I concentrate on trying to get us home safely."

Zofia_Zozo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zofia_Zozo

That sounded like a really good idea to my turned-on, inebriated mind and so, thinking about what was going to happen when we were home and naked together, that’s exactly what I did, orgasming in no time. Before too long, we were home, and I headed straight for the bedroom while he turned off lights, locked up etc and then he walked into the room where I lay naked and waiting. I moved to him immediately and started unbuttoning his jacket and waistcoat. Then I removed his tie and unbuttoned and removed his shirt, nibbling, licking and biting his breasts, continuing to his nipples then passionately kissing his mouth as I felt and enjoyed the masculinity of him, squeezing his muscular chest and arms.

The belt was next off, then the Sgian-dubh  was removed from his socks and they, too, were discarded. Next, the sporran was removed, leaving him standing in his kilt only and absolutely nothing else. We kissed greedily while my hands were busy caressing his now erect cock. I went down on my knees and put my head under his kilt and there once again took his hard cock in my mouth. He had other ideas though and picking me up, lay me on the bed on my back and immediately started to eat my pussy. His heavenly mouth kissed and licked me to a shuddering orgasm before he slid his length in me and we commenced our lovemaking.

As good as sex is and as good as animalistic fucking can be, there’s nothing in my life can be likened to the holistic experience I share with the love of my life. The physical act of penetrative sex allied with the mental, spiritual and emotional oneness coming together with the man I love more than life itself, the one I trust with my life and the one who puts me and my needs before himself, anyone or anything.

When the physical act of sex becomes a connection of such intensity that the world stops and there follows an indescribable pleasure,an overwhelming ecstasy, staring into a soulmate's eyes and maintaining eye contact as two become one.

Our lovemaking continued with him enjoying his inevitable orgasmic conclusion while little old me once again enjoyed multiple orgasms, as per usual. Spent, exhausted and more than a little tired, we drifted off in each other’s arms to sleep the sleep of the blissfully contented.

Published 
Written by EirafromNorway
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments