Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing Wife

"A Teasing wife leads to more."

24
11 Comments 11
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My wife Kyla is a tease and I say that with the utmost love. It started right after our honeymoon. As we were virgins when we got married our sex life started out slow and quickly picked up speed. I would work during the day and Kayla was off for two months before she returned to work. Kayla was fascinated by sex and all the events leading up to me taking her. On our honeymoon she gave me head with extraordinarily little encouragement on my behalf and quickly showed she had a great skill set in the art of performing oral sex.

Kyla spent a lot of her free time on the internet reading porn stories, watching videos and looking at pictures. Often, I would get home and Kayla was excited and eager to show me something she found on a website. Quite frequently she wanted to try her discovery in our bed that night and I did not object in the least. Kayla is a sexual beast and I, well I am an incredibly lucky man. Before we were married I never did I imagine that my wholesome wife to be would develop an insatiable desire for sex. We shared our passion for porn and often we would look at porn together before going to bed and having hot sex. Her proclivity for teasing me started shortly thereafter.

Kayla’s teasing was a bit reserve at first, playful but not with a lot of exposure. It began with Kayla wearing a short skirt that would reveal a hint of her gorgeous apple bottom cheek of her firm ass protruding from a sexy pair of colorful panties. Other times she would wear a blouse that revealed a lot of cleavage with her breasts nestled in the cups of her bra. She had gorgeous breasts and the most she ever let show was a tiny swell of her ample boobs. She always wore a white bra that revealed zip and her panties were being transitioned from white granny panties for the latest and most revealing panties that Victoria Secrets had to offer. I loved this teasing, her bits of exhibitionism usually left me in a lustful state craving my wife.

I came home one night and sat at the kitchen table while Kyla finished our dinner. I could not keep my eyes from watching Kyla’s firm butt as she moved about the kitchen. She would sashay around the house wearing an extremely short black mini-skirt and a white cotton tank top that revealed a lot of her breasts. She would check the roast in the oven and instead of squatting down She opened the door and bent over keeping her legs straight and her perfect ass clad in a pair of sheer polka-dot panties that barely covered her ample bottom was revealed. I sat there, sipping on my beer, and staring at my wife’s ample ass. I always wonder what it would be like to take her ass someday. I could feel my cock straining, pitching a fine tent in my trousers.

Another draw on my beer and I saw Kayla stand and the hem of her skirt fell back in place concealing her firm ass. She busied herself with setting the table and giving me a view of her breasts that her tank top concealed. Her nipples were hard, and I suspected her pussy was moist as well. I stood and stepped behind her at the refrigerator and put my hands on her ribs and she rubbed her firm butt on my blatant erection. I eased my hands up her ribs, my fingers grazing her side boobs briefly and yet I wanted to squeeze her breasts and pinch her rigid nipples. I really wanted to take her right there on the kitchen table and forget about dinner. But I restrained keeping my lust in check for now.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

She turned and gave me a kiss, and her soft hand on my hard cock, “mmmm Feels like Daddy wants something tonight.”

I smiled, “I do want you sweetie.”

She danced away. We sat at the table Kayla with a glass of wine and me with the remainder of my second beer as we ate and talked. Towards the end of the meal, I felt her foot on my chair and her stroking my dick bring it back to life again. Damn, I wanted her, and she knew it.

Dishes were placed in the dishwasher, a chore for tomorrow. We adjourned to the bedroom. I gave her a massage before removing her skirt and tank top and revealing her scrumptious tits. I cupped her breasts as she unbuckled my belt, then shoving my trousers and boxers to the floor around my ankles.

My cock unleashed and her hands were fondling it taking care not to make me cum. My balls ached, loaded with sperm for my wife. Kayla crawled onto the bed wearing only her black panties covered with white polka dots clinging to her full pouty lips that were quite clammy with her nectar. I could smell the scent of her arousal in the air and my finger hooked the waistband and I pulled on her panties.

I felt the damp fabric roll into a single polka dot strand as the scrumptious globes of her ass were revealed along with the dark pouty, full lips of her pussy. I caressed her ass and spread her cheeks. I could see her tight anus and I gave her a kiss right on her puckering hole. Kayla sighed softly and I wondered if she wanted more, I certainly did.

Kayla rolled onto her back and then pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide. With her right hand on her pussy, she splayed her lips to reveal the sweet, pink flesh ripe with her essence. I could no longer hold back, and I rubbed the hide of my swollen cock up her slit and touch her clit. She rolled her hips, her silky pussy teasing my cock and now I had the tip of my cock breaching her tight hole with my cock.

Pushing on her legs my cock rolled into her pussy and I was halfway into her when she groaned. Even though we were fucking hard I could not help but notice my sweet, innocent wife was fingering her anal ring. She would rub the wrinkled ring and push on her backdoor with her thumb and then squeal. I was not sure if the squeals were from the deep drives of my cock into her throbbing pussy as I came in her or if it was from her playing with her ass.

Covered in sweat, my cum seeping from her pussy we lay there in our mess and we talked. Kayla would not admit she wanted me to take her ass, but she admitted she likes the feeling of having her ass played with.  I told I would not object to fucking her ass, but she was the one that had to say yes. She admitted it was a possibility for the future.

I look forward to that day but in the meantime, I would pay more attention to her virgin ass.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments