Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teased to Perfection

"Building anticipation reignites a couple's wanton desire for each other."

37
12 Comments 12
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"A continuation to “The Art of the Tease”, this story oozes desire, innate need, and unyielding passion. My coauthor, leftlingula, is a master at creating a vision and bringing that vision to life with a beautiful architecture of words and images that brings the reader along every step of the way. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I had a lot of fun writing with him. So much so that he’s sparked my desire to write more on my own. As always, feedback is welcomed. Thank you for reading our story! -Anon"

“So much for cooling you off, huh?” he crooned, winking at Emily.  

She turned to see Gabe hooking his thumbs into the waistband of his charcoal boxer briefs and pulling them down.  His hard cock sprang out as the elastic slid over it.  As it did, he caught her staring at it and subconsciously licking her lips. 

“It’s my turn now,” she purred.

Emily knew the look strewn on his face and seized on his hesitation.  She crawled to the end of the bed, her body teasing Gabe with each little swing of her hips and the hypnotic swaying of her breasts.  Her mouth had almost lined perfectly with his hard cock, but not quite. As he looked down, his eyes filled with almost as much need as he had desire welling within him. Emily looked up through her long lashes and softly blew her warm breath upon him.

His cock stiffened even more and twitched, the veins bulging as Gabe exhaled loudly.  Emily smiled inwardly, knowing she now had the upper hand.  The smile erupted onto her face playfully and she pantomimed him the tiniest of sultry kisses.

Emily’s resurrection from the depths of her climax had surprised him. Anxiously, he waited to see where this was going to take them. His cock drooled a rivulet of clear fluid from its tip in anticipation.

With her eyes still locked on his, Emily’s tongue extended, only stopping once it reached the tip. Gabe’s eyes were glued to her as her tongue dragged over the top of his bulbous head. She savored her initial salty reward.

His mouth dropped open, a moan almost escaping before Emily’s tongue swept across the glans. Slowly, back and forth this time, her tongue lashed his tip to the point she could feel his throbbing.

His head fell back slightly as her tongue continued its lewd journey, enjoying the salty fluid with each pass. Her hands quickly grabbed onto Gabe’s hips, her tongue giving his tiny hole the attention it begged for.  

Gabe’s body jerked forward as Emily’s hands found his hips. Before he could steady himself, her soft plump lips wrapped around the tip of his cock and her talented mouth descended further down his shaft.

“Oh, fuck!” was all he could mutter as his knees weakened. 

Emily grinned to herself as her mouth created the sweetest of vacuums, while her tongue massaged the underside of Gabe’s cock. Her left hand slid down his right hip, fingertips dancing on his upper thigh. She knew exactly what she was doing, pushing every one of his buttons she’d previously discovered in all their time together.

He grunted, trying to encourage her hand, but she teasingly stopped. A groan permeated the heavy air, and she giggled with satisfaction in return. Before he could ask her for what he wanted, her tongue descended and started to softly massage the smooth skin of his balls.

His chest rose sharply as he inhaled; the smell of Emily’s cunt on his lips was still ripe in his nose.  He managed to place his hand on her head as his fingers roamed through her hair, twitching to the ministrations of her tongue.

The way his fingers trembled in her hair encouraged her to be even bolder.  Emily’s right hand parted her thighs in haste, her core yearning to be fondled. Her tongue didn’t lessen its pursuit, deliberately tasting every inch of Gabe’s aching balls.

Her smooth lips were soaked with desire.  Emily teased her slit with her finger, and momentarily, it slipped within. She groaned into Gabe’s balls as her pussy greedily ached for even more attention. Not able to deny her innate need, Emily plunged another finger deep inside her warm, tight cunt.

Rotating her hips in a gentle clockwise circle, her mouth fell from his balls as her breath grew heavy. Gabe looked down at her as she feverishly fingered herself towards the edge of the cliff she was so desperate to jump from.

He smirked at the sight, as his eyes locked onto her talented fingers as she pleased herself. A moment of indecision swept through him, wanting to help her, yet watching her like this, lost in this moment, was divine. 

Her eyes sprung open as she felt Gabe’s hand pulling her arm up and her fingers out of her needy pussy. The sweet smell of her sex was intoxicating and his hunger for a taste was suddenly too great to ignore. Her fingers almost reached his lips, but she gluttonously rerouted them to her own mouth and sucked them clean.  This only served to further inflame his raging lust.

Emily made a show of sucking the juices off her fingers, lewdly licking and engulfing each individual finger, pulling it out of her mouth with a smack each time.  Gabe, not wanting to be outdone, slid his hand behind Emily’s neck and pulled her in close. She smiled as she closed her eyes, anticipating a hungry kiss, but instead felt Gabe’s tongue trace her lips, searching for the essence of her he so dearly craved.

Unsated, he pulled back.  His thoughts addled by his balls aching for relief.  His hand behind her head guided her lower and she readily complied.  Mouth-level with his still dripping cock, Gabe grabbed it and guided it to her already watering mouth but instead of plunging it in, he proceeded to trace her lips with it.

Emily grinned as she felt the smooth skin of Gabe’s wet tip touch her lips. Her attempts to taste it were futile as he continued to outline her beautiful mouth at a pace she could not keep up with.  Making no attempt to hide it, she grumbled and curled her bottom lip in the prettiest of pouts.  Gabe, grinning himself, replaced his hand with Emily’s, relinquishing control to his hungry wife.

With a soft, sweeping motion, he held her hair back just enough to see her perfect face.  Her eyes flashed with excitement as she wrapped her delicate hand around his cock. Looking up at him, she extended her tongue ever so slowly.

Anticipating another prolonged tease, Gabe settled in for the long haul. Emily, knowing her husband well, wrapped her mouth tightly around the tip of Gabe’s cock and pushed down its length in one swift motion. She felt his body jerk and twitch below her.

“Fuuuck,” was all Gabe could mutter before Emily’s mouth slid up and down his cock, her saliva coating it as his fingers slid through her hair and squeezed gently, pulling her just that extra bit deeper.

His urgency was evident as his hand twitched with each movement of her tongue.  Emily wrapped her fingers around Gabe’s calf to steady herself as her tongue massaged the underside of his cock once again.  His moans filled the room as her mouth suckled him, her head bobbed up and down with increasing speed. Without a moment of hesitation, her free hand slid under Gabe and teased his taint with the soft pads of her fingertips.

He slightly lifted his hips off the bed to further encourage her.  She smiled inwardly as the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat just as her index finger rimmed his naughty starfish.  Gabe was suddenly very still.

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

Emily’s right hand tracked up Gabe’s body, stopping to pull his cock from her hot mouth. Gabe looked down confused, as her other hand pulled away from his ass. His eyes locked on hers, trying to anticipate her next move when his mouth gaped open again.

Her left index finger was perilously close to her pouty lips, then suddenly, Emily swirled her tongue around it until her finger disappeared into her mouth. A labored moan escaped his lips as she seductively pulled her finger from her mouth, shiny from her hot saliva.

His cock was maddeningly hard.  Placing soft kisses over his glans,  Emily’s hand slid back under his body. Her mouth on his cock left him impatiently groaning, only to become pleased moans as her slick index finger eased its way into his tight little button. Not giving him a moment to adjust, she kept pushing her finger further as his cock filled her mouth to the back of her throat once again. 

Moaning on his cock, Emily’s free hand caressed Gabe’s balls. He looked down to find her intoxicating green eyes staring up at him, her soft tongue casually swirling his cock.

Between the finger probing his ass and her hot mouth, he was at the brink of his own release.  The gentlest cupping of his balls sent him over the edge.  His eyes flew wide open and his body tensed as he trembled.  There was no warning.  Gabe’s body went ridged and motionless.  His fingers balled tightly into fists within Emily’s hair, trapping her mouth impaled on his cock.  His breath caught in his throat and his cock began to twitch.

Rope after rope of cum was sent hurdling into Emily’s mouth.  All the tension in his body seemed to flow out as he came.  His salty cum coated her throat as she swallowed each stream, and Emily was more than pleased at her ability to make his husband’s toes curl. As his orgasm subsided, she pulled off him and dabbed the corners of her mouth as she grinned at him, sated and regaining his composure.

“Shower?” she asked.

Suddenly, his eyes focused and before she knew it, he was on top of her.

She smiled as she watched her husband’s eyes never leave hers. It was a look she hadn’t seen before but was finding intriguing.

“No. No shower. I’m not done with you. Not nearly done with you at all.”

Gabe lunged for Emily’s mouth.  Their lips met, hers filled with surprise and his raging with need.   His tongue entwined with hers and her breath caught.  The urgency, so soon after she’d curled his toes, started to overwhelm her.  Her desire, so recently sated, burgeoned to a frenzied need for him.

The kiss grew harder.  The lingering tang of his own cum burned his tongue while his cock twitched in anticipation.  He broke the kiss and watched as her eyes fluttered open.  Emily’s emerald eyes shone with a thirst for him that he craved.  That look always struck something deep within him.  An all-consuming need for her and everything about her. 

His hand roughly pawed her breast, cupping it and guiding it to his mouth.  The stubble on his face tantalized her skin just before his hot mouth found her nipple, devouring it with abandon.  His slick cock slid down her hip to the inside of Emily’s leg as he bent down.  It sent a shiver through her core.

A hand found his hair.  Her fingers ran through his chestnut locks, curling into them and pushing him harder down on her tit.  Gabe roared with a nipple-muzzled moan.  He couldn’t get enough of anything about her right now.  His teeth nipped her areola, making her gasp.

Emily moved her hips trying to slide his cock closer to where she coveted it.  Her hot sticky skin grazed his glans and she felt his legs twitch in response.

Grabbing her other hand, he guided it to his cock.  Fingers interlaced, they grasped it together.  His head bounded up from her breast and once again they stared at each other.  Gabe guided her hand as the tip of his cock touched her drooling and hungry lips. He felt her hand shake upon his as his cock melted within her, inch by throbbing inch.

He watched her mouth open as to say something, but nothing escaped it, not even her breath.  Her eyelids shut as he bottomed out.  Her hand tumbled out of his hair and fell to her side.  

Gabe was still for a moment.  Her sweltering cunt scorching his cock and further provoking his need for her.  Suddenly, the moment crashed, as did any of his remaining control.  He pulled out of Emily with slow precision, damn near completely before diving back in.  The next time there was no pause, just a harder repeat of the first.

Emily writhed underneath him.   His pistoning was unceasing.  Each thrust was more forceful than the prior.  Each thrust was closer to something that was building rapidly inside her.  As soon as her eyes fluttered open, Gabe swooped in and kissed her.  Her lips burned from the stubble rubbing against them in his vigor.  She moaned uncontrollably into his mouth as his cock continued to delight her pussy with its perpetual pounding.

The inevitable was hurdling towards both of them. Their kiss broke.  Gabe’s head found the crook of her shoulder and his pace heightened.  Unintelligible sounds were escaping Emily’s mouth.  Gabe was grunting, muzzled lightly by her neck.  Her arms flew around him and onto his firm ass, trying to pull him even deeper inside.  She wanted it all… all of him, all at once.

Their momentum was unsustainable.  He felt her start to twitch; her body went rigid and she screamed at the top of her lungs until there was no air left to support her audible enjoyment.  Her eyes welded shut unable to deal with the overwhelming sensations.  Through all of this, Gabe didn’t stop.  Each thrust sent her reeling, now extremely sensitive to each and every touch.

She felt him shiver and instinctively knew what was coming.  A frantic fucking crescendoing in one final hard and deep stroke. His body convulsed on top of her as streams of cum thundered into her greedy, waiting pussy.  His long grunt dwindled into a high-pitched squeak as he lost all control.  Each twitch releasing more and more of the tension built inside until they were just emerging from the moment together.

Neither had the will or desire to move for some time.  Their bodies still slick with sweat and spent passion while their chests heaved with exhaustion.  Time ebbed and flowed with their breaths as if they were the only ones in the world.

A faint breeze rolled through the window, giving them a chill despite the still warm, humid mountain air.  Gabe turned his head to find Emily visibly glowing with serenity and satiety.

Breaking the silence, he whispered, “I think we could use that shower now…” 

Published 
Written by AnonymousAndCurious
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments