Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sofa Seduction: An Erotic Short Story

"You'll never guess what happens when his wife returns..."

19
8 Comments 8
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"After a week apart, a husband eagerly awaits his wife's return home. Their passionate reunion seems like any other intimate night between lovers - until an unexpected revelation......"

Chapter 1: Introductions

The apartment was quiet in the evening hours, a hushed calm settling in after another long workday. Daniel stretched out on the couch, loosening his tie as the TV's flickering glow cast shadows across his chiselled features. He was a successful professional, but tonight all he could think about was the promise of Samantha's return from her business trip. His wife's absence this week had been...challenging, to say the least.

As if on cue, Daniel heard the rattle of keys at the front door. His body tensed with sudden anticipation. Samantha entered, rolling her suitcase behind her, skin glowing and chestnut hair tousled.
"Hey, stud," she purred with a mischievous grin. "Miss me?"

Daniel drank in the vision of her, feeling desire start to smolder within him. "Like you wouldn't believe..."
She sauntered over, letting her suitcase fall by the wayside as she straddled his lap. "Well then, why don't you show me just how much?"

Her lips brushed teasingly against his neck, sending an electric tingle down his spine. Daniel groaned softly, his hands finding her curves, pulling her close until he could feel her body's warmth through the thin fabric of her blouse.
"God, I've missed this..." he murmured thickly. "Missed you."

Samantha nibbled his earlobe, letting her fingers trail down his chest. "Mmm, I can tell. Don't worry, baby, I'm going to take such good care of you tonight." Daniel slid one hand up into her hair, angling her mouth towards his for a long, smoldering kiss...

Chapter 2: Kindling the Spark

Samantha stood gloriously nude before Daniel, a wicked smile playing across her lips as his hungry gaze drank in every luscious curve. She reveled in his rapt attention, slowly running her hands up her body in a shameless tease.
"See something you like, babe?" she practically purred. Daniel managed a hoarse response. "God, yes...get over here."
Needing no further invitation, Samantha slinked towards him, straddling his lap once more. She could feel the rigid line of his arousal straining against the confines of his pants and couldn't resist grinding her heat against it.
"Mmm, someone's happy to see me," she breathed against the shell of his ear, delighting in his sharp intake of breath. "Why don't we get these clothes out of the way?"
Before he could respond, her deft fingers were working his belt, making short work of his pants. Daniel lifted his hips to help ease them off, his throbbing length springing free...
Daniel's throbbing length sprang free, the thick shaft flushed and bobbing eagerly. Samantha licked her lips at the sight, wrapping one hand around the velvety steel.

"Well, hello there, big boy," she purred, stroking him slowly from base to tip. "Did you miss me?"
Daniel could only groan in response, his hips arching involuntarily into her touch. Samantha flashed a wicked grin before leaning down to trail her tongue along his rigid length.
"I'll take that as a yes..." she murmured against his heated flesh.
What followed was pure, indulgent torment as Samantha lavished her husband's aching arousal with every trick in her repertoire. Her lips formed a tight heat around his tip, sucking firmly before sliding her mouth down his shaft with agonizing slowness. Daniel fisted the couch cushions, stars bursting behind his eyes.
"Samantha...God, your mouth..." he rasped out between clenched teeth.

She only hummed in response, sending delicious vibrations along his nerves before pulling off with a lewd pop. "Just getting warmed up, babe." As she lapped and stroked him with fervent attention, Daniel could feel his release rapidly coiling. But not yet...he needed to be buried inside her, craving that exquisite depths. Reaching down, he fisted a hand in her tousled hair, gently pulling her up until they were face to face once more. The fire blazing between them was unmistakable as their mouths crashed together.


Chapter 3: Combustible Lust

Their mouths crashed together in a hungry, open-mouthed kiss, tongues dueling for dominance as hands roamed feverishly over slick skin. Daniel cupped Samantha's full breasts, kneading the pliant flesh as she ground shamelessly against his rigid length.
"Need you..." he rasped against her lips. "Need to be inside you, now."
"Thank god," she panted back, reaching between them to guide his throbbing tip to her molten entrance. "Because I'm aching for you, babe."
With one sinuous roll of her hips, Samantha sheathed him to the hilt in her velvet depths. They both cried out at the joining, the delicious friction of their bodies uniting after too long apart.
"Yesss..." Daniel groaned, hands grasping her undulating hips. "Ride me, gorgeous..."

Samantha was only too eager to oblige, rising up until just the bulbous head of his shaft remained inside her before impaling herself again with a wanton cry. She set a scorching pace, using the leverage of the couch to fuck him hard and deep. The room filled with the lewd symphony of slick flesh meeting flesh, mingled with their gasps and moans of escalating ecstasy. Each powerful thrust sent shockwaves of white-hot pleasure radiating through them both.
"Oh fuck...yes, just like that!" Samantha threw her head back with a shameless cry. "You feel so damn good buried in me."

Daniel groaned in response, gripping her hips hard enough to leave marks as he drove up into her velvet depths. He could feel her slick walls fluttering and contracting around him with each punishing stroke.
"You're so tight...so perfect," he rasped out. "I'm never letting you leave again."
Shifting his grip, Daniel wrapped one arm around Samantha's lower back as he sat forward. She cried out at the new angle, her breasts bouncing enticingly with each powerful upward snap of his hips. Not wasting a moment, his mouth found her pebbled nipple, sucking hard as his other hand shamelessly palmed her other breast. Samantha keened at the new onslaught of sensation, her nails raking down his back.

"Daniel! Oh, God...I'm so close..." she panted, her inner walls beginning to flutter rapidly. He only redoubled his efforts, determined to shatter them both over the edge into sweet oblivion...
"Yes...yesss!" Samantha's cries grew high and keening as she met him stroke for stroke. "Don't stop, I'm gonna...oh God!"
Her words dissolved into a wail of rapture as her orgasm detonated. Her velvet walls convulsed violently around Daniel's pistoning length, milking him in delicious pulses. The exquisite sensation obliterated his control.
"Samantha!" he groaned her name like a prayer as his own release coiled taut and snapped.

White heat lanced through him as he emptied himself in thick, molten spurts, filling her with his scorching seed. Their bodies locked together in a rictus of shared ecstasy, foreheads pressed tight as they shuddered through the shattering force of their climaxes.


Chapter 4: A Sensual Denouement

Long moments passed before the tremors subsided, and they collapsed against each other. Sweat-slicked and utterly spent. Sated smiles curved their lips as their breathing slowly evened out.
"Wow..." Samantha finally murmured, pressing a tender kiss to Daniel's lips. A fleeting dizziness passed over her, like one of the occasional dizzy spells she'd been getting recently. "I don't know about you, but I'd call that one hell of a reunion." He chuckled roughly, stealing another deep kiss. "The best kind. Though next time, maybe we skip the foreplay and get straight to that."
"Deal," she grinned against his mouth. "But for now...I say we just enjoy the afterglow."
She made no move to disentangle herself from his embrace, instead nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck. Daniel tightened his arms around her, relishing the feeling of her slick skin against his, their mingled scents thick with musk and satisfaction.

They stayed that way for long, languid moments, bodies deliciously intertwined as the last tremors of release slowly ebbed away. Daniel trailed his fingertips up and down the silky expanse of Samantha's back, tracing idle patterns across her sweat-covered skin. When he finally found his voice again, it was low and thick with contented huskiness. "I've missed this..."
"Mmm, me too," she murmured, pressing an open-mouthed kiss to the thundering pulse point at the base of his throat. "No more business trips for a while, okay? I need this - need you - way too much."
Daniel tilted her chin up until their eyes met, his gaze burning with undisguised adoration. "Yes, please..." He captured her lips in a slow, deep kiss, savoring the taste of her, the warm weight of her body atop his.

KHLOEQUEEN2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KHLOEQUEEN2

When they finally broke apart, Samantha flashed him a satisfied, slightly smug grin. "Good. Because I'm not going anywhere for the foreseeable future. Not when we've got so much...catching up to do."
The heated promise in her words sent a delicious shiver of anticipation through Daniel's already re-awakening desire. This reunion was just the start - and he couldn't wait to indulge in every wanton exploration with his wife...


Chapter 5: One More Rapturous Joining

The heated promise in Samantha's words sent a delicious shiver of anticipation through Daniel's already re-awakening desire. This reunion was just the start - and he couldn't wait to indulge in every wanton exploration with his wife.
He pulled her more tightly against him, letting his hands roam the dips and curves of her body with unbridled appreciation. "Good thing we've got all night then..."
His lips found the sensitive spot just below her ear, sucking lightly in a way he knew drove her wild. Samantha shivered and arched against him with a soft moan of pleasure.
"Someone's feeling reinvigorated," she teased breathlessly, rocking her hips in a slow grind that stoked his newly stirring arousal. Daniel rumbled a low laugh against the column of her throat. "What can I say? You bring out the insatiable beast in me, gorgeous."
"Oh, I've noticed..." She nipped at his jawline playfully. "And I fully intend to thoroughly indulge that beast all night long."
As if to emphasize her point, Samantha's hand snaked between their bodies to grasp his rapidly re-hardening length. She stroked him firmly from base to tip, spreading the slick evidence of their earlier coupling.
"Mmm, looks like he's ready for more already," she purred. "Good thing I've got plenty of stamina..."

The heated promise in her tone sent a molten thrill through Daniel's veins. With a sudden surge of movement, he flipped them until Samantha's back hit the couch cushions, and he loomed over her, braced on one forearm.
"Is that a challenge?" he growled against the swell of her breast, teeth grazing the rosy peak. "Because you know how I love to rise to those..."
She gasped at the delicious scrape of his stubble, back arching to offer herself more fully. "Maybe it is..." she breathed out hotly. "Think you can keep up?"

His only response was a low, guttural sound of want as he captured one taut bud between his lips, suckling firmly. Samantha's fingers threaded through his hair, holding him to her as she writhed shamelessly beneath him.
"God, yes..." She panted out the words. "More, Daniel. I need to feel you everywhere."
Never one to deny his wife, he blazed a molten trail with his mouth across the valleys and planes of her body. His calloused palms mapped every dip and swell as she squirmed and mewled beneath his expert attention.

When his questing lips finally found the slick, swollen heat at the apex of her thighs, Samantha keened out a needy cry. Daniel's tongue lashed flat and firm against her, stoking her arousal higher with each broad stroke.
"You taste so good..." he rumbled in appreciation, hands gripping her thighs to hold her open and exposed to his ravenous mouth. "So sweet and perfect, just for me." Daniel's tongue lashed in broad, firm strokes against Samantha's slick, swollen heat. She keened and writhed shamelessly under his ravenous attention.
"Oh, God...yes, just like that!" Her fingers fisted in his hair, hips bucking against his mouth in a silent plea for more.

He answered with a low, rumbling groan of approval that reverberated against her most sensitive nerves. Samantha's back arched off the couch as he increased the pressure, his lips and tongue working in tandem to lavish her with devotion.
"You're so responsive," Daniel rasped out between fevered laps. "So gorgeous falling apart on my tongue..."
His words dissolved into a filthy slurping sound as he drank the fresh gush of her arousal. Samantha's cries pitched higher, her thighs trembling with the effort of holding them apart for his questing mouth.

Sensing her rapidly approaching climax, Daniel renewed his efforts. His tongue swirled tight, insistent circles around her throbbing bud as two fingers drove into her molten core. He crooked them upwards, massaging that spongy zone with each thrust. "Daniel! Oh fuck...I'm gonna...!" Samantha's words shattered into a wail as her orgasm detonated. Her back bowed taut as a bowstring, hips jerking erratically against her husband's relentless strokes.
Only once the last shudders had rolled through her did Daniel finally relent. He lapped up her essence with long, indulgent strokes before finally raising his head, chin, and cheeks, shining with her slick release.

Daniel pulled Samantha flush against him, the evidence of her arousal still glistening on his chin and cheeks. She chased the musky taste with her tongue in a deep, probing kiss that had them both moaning into each other's mouths.
"Need you..." he growled when they finally broke apart, foreheads pressed together. "Need to be inside you again."
Samantha answered with a wanton whimper, reaching between their bodies to grasp his rigid length and guide the weeping tip to her slick entrance. "Yes...God, yes, fill me up."

They both groaned in unison as he slowly sheathed himself in her velvet depths with one powerful roll of his hips. The scorching friction of their joining set nerve endings afire with rapturous friction.
"Fuck...you always feel so incredible," Daniel rasped out, fighting the urge to move until she adjusted to his girth, stretching her so exquisitely. When Samantha finally rocked her hips in a silent plea, he set a punishing pace, driving into her with deep, shuddering strokes. The room filled with the lewd soundtrack of skin slapping mingled with their cries of escalating passion.
"Harder!" Samantha demanded shamelessly between gasps. "I'm so close...need it harder!"

Daniel was only too eager to oblige, his muscled body putting the couch's frame to the test as he drove into Samantha with relentless force, each powerful snap of his hips punishing in its intensity. She met him thrust for thrust, nails raking down his sweat-slicked back.
"Yes! Just like that, don't stop!" she cried out shamelessly. The lewd sounds of their coupling mingled with the creaking protests of the couch as it bore the brunt of their frenzy. He could feel her slick walls fluttering and contracting around his pistoning length, that exquisite grip rapidly pushing him towards the edge. Daniel sealed his mouth over Samantha's to swallow her increasingly shrill cries, their tongues warring with animalistic hunger.

Reaching between their straining bodies, he found her swollen bud and gave it a firm circular rub with his calloused thumb. Samantha's spine arched violently as the shock of pleasure detonated her release.
"Daniel!" His name tore from her lips in a wail as her inner walls convulsed and milked at him in scorching pulses.
That was all it took to obliterate the last threads of his control. He followed her over the edge with a guttural roar, emptying himself in thick, molten spurts as he collapsed against her in a boneless heap.

Long moments passed as they clung to each other, bodies slick and spent from their shared ecstasy. Just as their breathing started to even out,

Samantha suddenly stiffened in Daniel's embrace.

"Oh, God..." she said, her voice startled, "I think my waters just broke..."

Published 
Written by expressomarkie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments