Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisterhood of Sin -- 15 -- Giving Me Excitations

"Our heroine discovers a creative side to her husband,"

8
5 Comments 5
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It's Freaky Friday and my turn to submit to the whims of my Courage Jar. I've been looking forward to it all week. I feel that I have an advantage when I'm submitting, because Dan doesn't realize how submissive I can enjoy being. Being the recipient of his attention is worth the humiliation.

I draw a card from my courage jar and it says 'Mock Bondage with Penalty'. The card had originally said just 'Bondage', but both of us agreed that true bondage wasn't really a kink that we cared about. We didn't want to simply control or torture each other. We wanted the other to always have an option that challenged them to play the role. We both liked the challenge of the Earn an Orgasm game, so the idea here was to simulate bondage, with a way to release the bindings, but a penalty for doing so. Dan didn't really understand it at first, so I told him I would explain when the card came up. Lucky me.

"Okay, Dan. Here's the situation. You've captured me, knocked me out, and now I'm going to wake up in whatever position you've chosen. You've left me a way to escape, but if I use it, I'll get a penalty for not playing along. Twenty spanks?"

"How about fifteen spanks and then a buttfuck?"

"Deal. Now, I let you tie me up, but you have to leave both hands so that all I have to do is let go and I'll be able to get free. If I let go, then I take the penalty. So pick a place and a position, and it's no fair to just make it impossibly uncomfortable."

The place he chooses is the bed. The position he chooses is the missionary position, with the addition of a little pillow beneath my ass that rolls my hips a little. I'm disappointed, because it seems so unimaginative, but I do my best to hide that. He ties my legs into a spread position, testing to make sure it will be comfortable for him. I teach him how to wrap the soft rope around my hands so that it will seem tied without actually tying me up. He disappears for a minute and comes back naked, except for one new addition and a large paper bag.

He's wearing the clear plastic cock extension that I bought for him. I can see his cock through the extension. It's hard already but not an overly tight fit. I'm not sure if he's going to get any stimulation while using it. Then he surprises me by pulling my sleep mask from the bag and putting it on me. It effectively blindfolds me. I hear the rustle of the paper bag and next come my ear buds from my MP3 player. He turns it on and adjusts the volume for me. The music surprises me yet again. It's a recorded drum circle, but there are clearly no amateurs in this bunch. After my first experience with drums at the Wilson's mansion, we were watching a movie that had some good drumming and I started to let myself move to them. I didn't think he was paying attention, but he ended up pausing the movie and I rode him cowgirl on the sofa.

These drummers seem to be deliberately playing softly, but the rhythm is very sensuous. I was already impressed when the blindfold went on, but the drums immediately wake up something inside me. My heart starts to beat a little harder and I feel warmer.

Then I feel something strange. The bed starts vibrating down by my heels. He's got some kind of machine and he's moving it around. He touches it to my heels and it seems powerful. He rubs it up and down my legs. It doesn't feel pointy like a normal vibrator. It has a large blunt surface and it's actually a little frightening as it gets near my pussy. Just before it would touch me there, I feel a thick padded silky cloth being draped over my smooth pussy lips and mound.

I catch my breath as I realize that the volume of the drums has increased. He presses the machine down into the cloth at the top of my mound. I feel my juices seem to release as everything from my anus to my navel seems to wake up.

I've never really been a screamer, but I hear myself start to vocalize. Benedict, Kyra's husband, called it my 'cunt song'. Dan has heard it, but not so early in a lovemaking session and probably never so plaintive. I'm really feeling it.

Paola_Cortes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paola_Cortes

He moves the stimulator down across my clit and on down to press it against my pussy lips.

This buildup is incredible. I've never gotten so close to coming so quickly with Dan, but he must hear something in my voice, because he pulls the stimulator away, back down my thigh. I'm writhing, trying to will it back. I know that I can let go of the ropes, but I'm not sure that he'll use this magical device on me if I do, so I just breathe as I listen to the drums and slowly relax. I feel the cloth move and his finger slowly pushes into my vagina. The stimulator slowly moves back up my thigh. The volume on the drums increases again and my clit feels the stimulator get closer. I start to sing again and when the stimulator reaches the cloth again, I get loud. I don't know how he does it, but he pulls away again when I reach the edge.

This time, he pulls the cloth completely away and begins moving the stimulator slowly up my thigh again. I can't even imagine how intense it will be if he touches my clit with it, but I can't wait to find out. I start to hump my pussy up at it, but he keeps it back until I stop. His finger is still inside me, but it's not doing anything, except maybe sensing something, like how hot my cunt is getting.

He puts the vibrating dome directly on my mound, just above my clit. It's enough. I come hard, and I feel myself squeezing his finger over and over. When he pulls the vibrator away this time, I hear the drum volume increase again. I expected the orgasm to signal the end of the fun, but I feel his tongue slip into me and I gasp from the pleasure and I remember that he's wearing the big cock.

He keeps licking until I come again. The drums are pounding now and my body is like one of them, the beat of my desire pulsing, pulsing, pulsing. I feel his body come over me. His lips briefly encircle each nipple and then suck hard. It propels them into this wild hot jungle party. Then his lips meet mine and I think that I've never felt more welcome sensations. Deprived of sight and almost overwhelmed with sound, the pressure of his firm lips on mine, the taste of my nectar, and the feel of his loving tongue as it spars with mine is simply un-fucking-real.

His finger withdraws from me and my cunt feels empty. I think of Gabe's cock and feel guilt. I shouldn't be thinking of another man while my husband is doing so much to please me and is being so successful. But Gabe's cock is so beautiful and my pussy yearns for the fullness it gives me. Dan's big supplemented cock plunges into me and all thoughts of Gabe evaporate. Inexplicably, he gives me a tiny nip on the tip of my nose and then starts ramming into me hard. I don't consider myself to be a size queen, but this big cock is stretching me and when it's all the way in, the thick ridge at the base of it bumps my clit. The strokes aren't fast, but they are powerful, like the vibrator, and in time with the drums they are driving me, and my pussy is so fucking hot, and, "Anh, anh, anh", I feel volcanic. Dan starts shuddering on top of me as I come and come and come.

I writhe and heave and hump against him until there is nothing left of either of us but a quivering heap of spent desire. The drums stop and I release myself into the Universe. The sudden silence making me aware of my heartbeat and his.

When we finally get our breath back, Dan pulls his big silicon cock from me and rolls onto his side beside me. He removes the ear buds and carefully slips the blindfold off. Then he pulls the ropes from my hands.

"Damn! I was hoping I would get to spank you and then fuck your ass, but I guess that will have to do."

"You big dummy, the object of tying me up is to have your way with me. You could have spanked me and fucked my ass if that's what you really wanted. But what you did was so... perfect. I completely forgot that I could let go of the ropes. But you've set the bar too high. I'm afraid Sister Cate will not be so kind to you when it's your turn to be tied up."

"Mmmm. I'm looking forward to it."

Published 
Written by LastWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments