Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sheila's Crisis

"Having lost her teaching job, Sheila is persuaded by her friend to audition as a porn model"

15
2 Comments 2
9.1k Views 9.1k
5.1k words 5.1k words

"Sheila, it's not the end of the world. You'll get over this."

"Yeah, sure. You're married to a great guy, have a job and I've just been dumped and have no job," Sheila tearfully replied.

"Hey, let's be honest," her friend Caitlin said. "You chose a married man to shack up with who just happened to be your boss. It wasn't a good combination."

"Okay, maybe I can deal with my principal lying about divorcing his wife. It just didn't make sense that he fired me."

Caitlin held her friend's hand and said, "You know he didn't fire you. The school board had to make some cutbacks."

"But why me? I was a dedicated teacher for three years with really great evaluations from the principal and parents. The kids love me!"

"It's called being riffed, reduction in force. Sheila, it has nothing to do with your qualifications or abilities. You'll be back on your feet in no time. You are a beautiful woman with lots to offer."

"Thanks, my friend."

Caitlin and Sheila were in fact old friends dating back to being roommates in college. Every so often, they got together to catch up and talk about old times. This was one of those days at an outdoor cafe inside the city's botanic garden.

Wanting to sound helpful, Caitlin asked, "Hey, Sheila, had you thought about going back to school to pick up a Masters Degree?"

"Yes, I thought of it, but I'm still paying off my student loans, and I'm in debt up to here," and she put her hand over her head. "I really need money, Caitlin."

Caitlin suggested they order a bottle of Chardonnay to celebrate the unknown which really meant to drown their tears from life's disappointments.

The bottle didn't last long and they ordered a second. A little light headed, Sheila asked, "What have you been up to?"

"I don't know. The same old, same old," Caitlin answered but Sheila sensed a tinge of resistance when she answered.

"Look, Caitlin, I know you well enough to know you are holding something back."

Caitlin sheepishly looked down at her wine glass and said, "Well, maybe."

"Okay, spill the beans."

Caitlin's pregnant pause gave rise to a dramatic effect when she finally said, "Look, we have known each other for a long time. We're friends and friends don't tell secrets."

"I get that, Caitlin. So what's up?"

"Well, Sheila, you might remember in college that George took several photography classes. He really got into it. Before we were married, he took some pictures of me in the nude. They really turned out well. He said they would stay between the two of us."

"But they didn't, right?" Sheila responded.

"Well at first they did. Then all of these sites on the internet like Tumblr and other places were showing nude girls. He put my pictures there and said it was just to see what people would say."

"And what did they say?"

"Well, they were very complimentary. To be honest, it really raised my self-esteem and confidence, so we took more and posted them."

"And you liked doing it," Sheila suggested.

"Yes, I really did. There is something about being a nude model that is really exciting and of course, I trust George. He's such a considerate guy."

"So that's what you were afraid to tell me?"

"Not really. After awhile he bought some state of the art video equipment and started making videos of me stripping, then later, masturbating and eventually, fucking on camera."

"While he was behind the camera," Sheila asked, "who were you screwing?"

"I don't know. It really didn't matter. It was always some young college guy that was really well hung who was doing it for a few bucks and a good time. And I had a good time too. Anyway, they were seen in the Internet and good enough to get calls from adult film studios. They wanted George to work for them. So he did."

"How about you? Did you keep working as a porn model?"

"Only later when George knew enough about the business that he decided to create his own film studio. It's called 'SheGoes Studios.' Obviously, he is always looking for beautiful girls to make his videos classy."

"Has he found any?" Sheila asked.

"Well, I did some shoots, of course, then there were other girls but not as beautiful and classy as you, Caitlin."

"Oh my god. I could never do that."

"You might be surprised how easy it is. You are between jobs and boyfriends, so you might consider it."

Sheila sipped more wine and said, "I'd be so embarrassed."

"Maybe at first but you get used to it. Look, I remember you in college. Neither of us were shy about having sex. You spent your time in the SAE fraternity house while I worked my way through the ATO's. You like sex as much as I do. You even told me about the affair you had before college with the rabbi at your synagogue."

"You would have to bring that up. Geez, I was young, impressionable, and stupid. The good thing about it was having my first time with a mature man. It was better than popping my cherry in the back seat of a Chevy with a horny boy. The rabbi was really kind and thoughtful. He made it seem like the right thing to do."

"You're probably right. My first time was with a kid named Phil when I was sixteen. He poked it in and banged at me like it was some kind of race to see who would finish first. It was memorable, but not in a good way. Having sex was uphill from there on." They both had a good laugh over Caitlin's last remark.

Getting back to their earlier topic, Caitlin said, "Look, there's good money in adult entertainment. George and I have been able to buy a house, and we drive a nice car. If you are interested, I could arrange a kind of low stress audition."

"What would that be? Sure, I'm going to need the money if I don't get a teaching job soon, but I don't know about doing porn."

"Remember when we would fool around with each other in the dorm? We'd get a little drunk, then I'd put on a strap-on and pretend I was your lover. It was just fun playing around. Do you remember how we laughed and giggled?"

"Yep. Those were the days," and they both laughed just thinking about it.

"So, what we could do," Caitlin continued, "is something fun like that as a warm up. George would video us just to get you in the spirit of things. You like George. You can trust him, and he's very gentle with his actors. You would never feel embarrassed in front of him."

"Gee, Caitlin. I have to think about that. I just don't think so."

"Sheila, you are a gorgeous woman and there is no one in the industry as sexy as you. The truth is, you make me look very ordinary by comparison."

"Oh Caitlin, you are beautiful with a body that men die for. I can see why you were a big hit in adult films."

"Thanks, Sheila, but now we are talking about you."

***

Three weeks had passed before Sheila called her friend Caitlin.

"You know, this is so frustrating. I've interviewed with four school districts and they are all cutting back. All I got from it was a lunch meeting with a superintendent who hit on me."

Caitlin came right to the point. "Have you thought more about working with George?" 

"I thought about it but really, I don't know what would be involved. You know I'm not a prude, but being in front of a camera frightens me. The only acting I've done was in our high school play."

"Let me have George call you this week and explain the details, okay?"

"I guess but I'm not making promises."

"I understand."

George called two days later. "How's the job hunt goin' babe?" George asked with a sympathetic voice.

"Not so good, George. It's a supply and demand issue. Too many teachers, not enough kids."

"You and Caitlin talked a little about our studio, and she thought you might be interested."

"Maybe. What do I have to do?"

"We like to start with an audition. We take a few pictures of you stripping. You just take off your clothes like you would at home. There's no erotic dancing like at a strip club. It's no big deal. We want to get a better idea of your body, flesh tones, and to be honest, to get you to feel comfortable naked in front of the camera. Just show up wearing clothes without too many buttons."

"It's no big deal for you, George, but it would be for me. What else would I do?"

"In this case, Sheila suggested the two of you fool around like in college. You would take some time kissing each other and doing an oral lesbian scene. Then the two of you would play around wearing a strap-on like you did in college. It's all very relaxed and there would only be the three of us. Afterward, we look at the video and see what the future might hold for you."

"So it's just me and Caitlin with you doing the camera work."

"That's about it. You have to realize that there are other things such as the lighting and different angles to consider. It takes a little time to get it right."

"When do you want me there?"

"How about two on Thursday afternoon? Caitlin will give you the address."

That gave Sheila four days to cancel if she had somehow found a teaching job by then.

Four days later, Sheila had no job and no prospects. Working with George was her only option. At just before two in the afternoon, she showed up at a two story building with a coffee shop on the first floor. The studio was above it.

For a long New York minute, Sheila stopped short of walking up the steps to the second floor. She decided to go into the coffee shop to order a cup of espresso and think about it. A young blond haired hunk of a guy with a scruffy beard was behind the counter, and she vaguely recognized him. After she had paid and took her coffee, the boy said, "Don't you teach at the high school?"

"Yes I did."

"My name is Mason. I graduated from there last June."

She took her coffee and said, "Nice meeting you Mason," and sat at a corner table. She was in no mood for a conversation. At the table, Sheila continued to second guess herself over and over again. When she left the coffee shop, Sheila had finally worked up enough courage to walk upstairs to meet George and Caitlin.

The studio was like she had imagined. There was camera equipment scattered around with furniture making the room look like home. It was odd that there was a bed in what looked like a living room. George offered her a glass of wine to help her relax. He said he was glad to see her and a little afraid she might back out.

"Where's Caitlin?" Sheila asked.

"Oh, she went out for a few minutes to pick up some things at our house. She'll be back soon. After you finish your drink, why don't I snap a few pictures of you undressing." It really wasn't a question.

The wine had made Sheila less apprehensive when she stood before a white screen and undid her blouse while George clicked away. Then she unbuckled her bra turning three hundred sixty degrees for every camera angle. Finally, she slipped off her skirt and panties giving the camera a full view of her naked body.

"Let's take this a step further, Sheila. Would you mind sitting on the bed for a few more stills?" It sounded more like a rhetorical question.

She sat on the bed with her legs crossed. "Sheila, I want you to turn and bend over the bed. You have such a nice ass that I need to get in here," pointing at the camera.

She reluctantly followed his instructions as he took more pictures. Then he said with a director's voice, "I want you to lay back on the bed, move your legs apart and spread your pussy lips so I can get some close-ups."

"I can't do that George. It's too embarrassing."

"Look Sheila, we don't do Disney movies here. It's about sex, and you are the sexiest model that has ever been at our studio. Just imagine you're at home doing what any horny girl does in private."

That comment made her face turn scarlet red thinking someone knew about her private sex play. For a moment, Sheila seemed to be reluctant to touch herself in front of George with Caitlin not in the studio. She just had to trust him, then she took a deep breath and the audition continued. George kept asking for different erotic poses finally zooming in on Sheila fingering her pussy. He said it was a mandatory pussy shot and viewers love shaved pussies like hers.

As they were finishing up, Caitlin arrived with an oversize bag, but she was not alone. A young man in his mid-twenties was with her. Sheila tried to cover up, but it was to no avail. She was totally nude and her clothes were on the other side of the room. There was no place to hide.

"I thought it was just the three of us!" Sheila shouted at Caitlin.

George took her hand and said, "Remember I mentioned on the phone the need for proper lighting?" My apprentice, Kyle here, is a master electrician and knows all about lighting. We can't do any shoot without him. I can't do the lighting and the camera at the same time. Anyway, we're all adults in the room, so relax."

Caitlin opened her large purse and pulled out pink lingerie saying, "Put this on Sheila. You are going to look gorgeous in this. I'm wearing the black one," and she took out another nearly transparent teddy.

Kyle set up the lighting while the girls slipped on their costumes. George adjusted the camera. He started the video with the two woman standing together kissing with Sheila definitely not responding to Caitlin's affection. It looked very staged and uninspiring.

"Okay girls, enough of that," George said slightly annoyed. Let's move on."

Caitlin led Sheila into bed holding her firm breasts as they began to simulate a lesbian love scene with Caitlin going down on Sheila first. Caitlin nearly had to pry Sheila's legs apart to get her face close enough to taste her friend's pussy. They switched even though Sheila continued to show signs of reluctance and insecurity.

George did very little directing because Caitlin knew the ropes having done videos several times. She showed Sheila what she wanted. Eventually, Sheila had her head between Caitlin's legs, finger fucking and kissing her clit. Caitlin did enough moaning for the two of them while Sheila went through the motions.

"Okay girls, that's a little better," George said. "Time for the strap-on.

Caitlin moved over to her bag and pulled out a black nine inch dong with straps to fit around her waist and hips.

SquirtyLola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyLola

That's when the giggling started and Sheila began to relax. Both women chuckled over it's size and realistic look. It even included a man's balls captured in silver rings.

The atmosphere turned even lighter when Caitlin strapped on the toy and had Sheila give the rubber shaft a blowjob. The laughing, maybe from embarrassment, continued when Caitlin tried to penetrate Sheila. It wasn't going well. The giggling and Sheila saying it tickled finally lead George to say, "Cut!" This is not working. Caitlin, take the lights and Kyle, you take over."

All of a sudden, everything turned serious. Caitlin grabbed the lights. Kyle stripped down. Sheila had a shocked surprised look on her face.

"I'm not sure I like where this is going, George," Sheila said.

"It's okay, dear. Kyle is a real easy going guy. He'll treat you right. The two of you will look fabulous together." With that, Kyle put his cock and balls in front of Sheila's stunned face. He was only partially hard when she took him in her mouth.

A certain transformation took place when Sheila wrapped her luscious lips around Kyle's growing cock. It was like someone flipped on a switch. Forgetting the camera, she was totally captivated with Kyle by sucking and slurping on his dick and lightly fondling his shaved balls. When he was seven thick inches hard, he moved on top of Sheila entering her now wet pussy. He plunged in as easily as slipping a straw into a milkshake. All of a sudden she was in the moment, losing all inhibitions. She fucked Kyle like the slut she had been in college. There was no pretense about how much she was enjoying Kyle pounding into her. This time the moaning came early and often as Sheila experienced one orgasm after another.

Kyle did Sheila in all the usual positions finishing with her riding him until he unloaded deep inside her. A category five outburst of semen gushed into her from his rigid pulsing cock leaving them both gasping for air.

"Hold it!" George exclaimed. "Kyle, I asked for a facial, not a creampie."

Sheila said nothing. She was in a dreamy hypnotic stupor. It was only after Kyle pulled out that she began to recover.

"I'm sorry, George. Those incredible tits of hers slapping in my face made me forget we were on camera. George, she's the best cunt I've fucked since working here."

"Watch you language, Kyle. There's ladies in the room." Everyone laughed, even Sheila who was the butt of the joke.

"Okay, we've got what we've got. I want a tight shot of Kyle's cream oozing from between Sheila's legs, then Caitlin, you go over and clean her up."

After the final scenes were shot, the audition was a wrap.

***

Caitlin called Sheila for a luncheon date the following week. Again they met at the botanic garden cafe over a bottle of wine.

"I just had to tell you how fabulous you were at the audition. The video is spectacular. You are a natural, Sheila. You are so photogenic and the screen comes alive with you. George was thrilled. He's been talking about using it as a promo for the studio. And you know what, he wrote you a check for $350 for your audition. He's never done that before."

"It really wasn't work, Caitlin, only surprises. Kyle isn't really an electrician, is he?"

"No not really. Sometimes he helps with the lights and camera but mostly he is an actor. We didn't tell you he would be there because we didn't want to scare you off."

"So much for trusting George," Sheila said.

"Well, we have learned to be careful when doing an audition. Some girls don't fully understand what we want them to do. It takes a little time to soothe their nerves."

"I sure can identify with that."

"Look, Sheila, I've brought along a script that you might like. I wrote it thinking of you as a teacher. It mostly describes situations and positions in the video. There's a little dialogue to learn. The rest is easy and stuff you've done with guys before. The story line fits you perfectly. Look at it and tell George if you are interested."

"Will Kyle be in it?"

"I'm not sure. Do you like him?"

"Yes. He sure has what it takes to pleasure a girl."

"You're right. He and I did several scenes last year. Maybe we can get him to do this film."

That evening, Sheila browsed through the script and liked it. Teaching was in her heart and soul. She wanted to teach full time, not do porn, although the audition was exciting. Maybe a teaching position would magically appear. Anyway, she could see herself in the role of the classy art teacher in Caitlin's script.

Sheila particularly liked that the teacher, Mrs. Freidman, wore the latest fashions and elegant jewelry. The art teacher had a lot of physical similarities to herself, having Angelina Jolie's lips and deep set hazel eyes.

The script described Mrs. Freidman as married to a colonel in the army who was away a lot. Neil, her student, was a senior in high school. Mrs. Freidman found herself getting wet every time Neil came to the art room and became obsessed with having sex with him. 

She offered Neil after school lessons in her studio loft above their living room. Mrs. Freidman suggested Neil try his hand at painting nudes. As an added incentive, she offered to sit for him if he was interested. Of course he was interested.

So that was the plot and Sheila knew it was a perfect part for her. She also knew she needed the money.

Sheila called Caitlin the next day and said the script was great; she liked the idea of being opposite a younger man; and the sex wasn't overly extreme. She asked how much it paid.

"Well, we pay five hundred for the filming," Caitlin said, "and you get two percent of the video's sales."

"Sounds fair, when do we start?"

"One more thing Sheila. Kyle is not available for the gig. Anyway, he's a little too old to play Neil. We found a guy who graduated from high school a couple of months ago. He fits the role perfectly. It will be his first video, just like you, so the two of you will be a fun couple making it fresh.

"You'll like the guy," she continued. "You won't believe this but we found him downstairs at the coffee shop. You might have seen him the day you were here."

"Yes, in fact he served me an espresso before I came upstairs. He's good looking."

"I'm so glad you like him, Sheila. You two are going to make a pretty pair."

The upstairs studio was rearranged to look like an art teacher's loft. The bed was shoved aside and there were art supplies, partially finished paintings, and a little furniture in the room. Sheila was introduced to her co-star, Mason, who looked nervous like she had been during the audition.

The action began in a low key situation that fit both first time actors. On the first afternoon, Sheila sat cross legged on a stool wearing a silk pastel robe and a pearl necklace. The robe was partially opened, exposing her enchanting breasts, but covering her lower body from the waist to her knees. Her long brunette hair covered one of her breasts. The schoolboy, Neil, played by Mason, sketched a first rendering. The teacher approved of his first effort making several suggestions for improvement. During a second sketch, Sheila, playing the part of Mrs. Freidman, sat on the stool letting the robe fall back onto the stool and revealing the full impact of her beautiful body. Mrs. Freidman was a stunning model for Neil with gorgeous breasts hanging from her chest like two large water balloons.

After Neil finished his second drawing, Mrs. Freidman gave him a hug and a quick kiss telling him how much he was improving. She suggested he come back the next day to work on what she called detail.

The scene dissolved to the next day when Mrs. Freidman modeled fully nude, first relaxing on an over-stuffed couch, then leaning over a window. Neil loved the window pose, especially looking at her boobs hanging over the window sill. Mrs. Freidman liked it too, and thought it was his best work so far.

Mason was playing the part of a young student perfectly, showing his nervous excitement for the teacher with body language that can't be acted. There was only natural carnal responses from the young horny boy. By the end of the second day of production, Sheila and Mason were working together like pros.

One day followed another with a sequence of short clips showing Neil improving his "detail." One such drawing was more erotic than the others when she sat nude on a rocking chair with her legs far enough apart to display her fully shaved pussy. It took him most of one scene to get it right.

Mrs. Freidman hugged him again, a strong tight hug and said, "Neil, you are really doing well. There are a couple of suggestions I'd like to make. I probably can show you if I can paint you. Would you mind posing for me?"

"Nude?" he asked.

"If you don't mind. It would be more beneficial that way. I mean we are doing nudes."

"Okay, I think so."

"Look, we'll do it next time," she said.

The scene followed Neil walking home having doubts about getting nude in front of his teacher. It would be far more awkward than it was for his art instructor and especially because she was older. Finally, Neil decided to do it.

The video continued to the next after school session. Mrs. Freidman suggested he take off his shirt and jeans and sit for awhile wearing briefs. She showed him some of the refinements in producing a good art piece and then asked if he was relaxed enough to take off his underwear. He turned away from her and pealed off the last of his apparel.

Mrs. Freidman had him posing facing away so as not to embarrass the boy. She focused on his firm tight ass and strong shoulder muscles as did the camera. Next she had him sit in a relaxed position facing her on a leather ottoman. He could not hide his genitals this time. He also couldn't hide his hard-on.

The script called for Mason to have a fully erect cock, and he had no difficulty getting it up for the scene. His young hard cock stood straight out and was no disappointment to the camera or to Sheila.

Mrs. Freidman said to Neil, "I really can't paint you that way. I need to have you relaxed, you know, without an erection."

Her comment only stimulated the boy further. If possible, it became even harder, longer and thicker. The truth was, that's exactly the look Mrs. Freidman wanted.

Something began stirring inside of Mrs. Freidman when she kneeled in front of him. "I think I can help you with this problem," and she took him in her mouth. Neither the actors or the parts they played were disappointed with the results, especially when Neil (a.k.a. Mason) shot bullets down his teacher's hungry throat.

The video continued with the art lessons becoming secondary. Neil joined Mrs. Freidman in the loft the following day and several days after for daily sex lessons. His teacher become his sexual mentor.

It was Sheila's job to be a teacher again and show Mason every twist and turn of having good sex. She taught him how to fuck in every position possible. He did her lying down, standing, sitting, from behind, on top, reverse, upside down, and a half dozen more. They finished either with a facial or a creampie, something that George dictated. Another of Mason's talents, although being young, was that he could hold off until the director called for the money shot. He always came on time!

A last minute true to life scene was added when Mrs. Freidman sent Neil an urgent message saying her husband was in town for a few days. She texted, "Could we meet at the coffee shop where you work, maybe after closing?" 

The film crew and actors went downstairs after hours to do a blowjob scene. They were to replay Sheila ordering espresso exactly like the time when they first met. There was some early dialogue, then things turned steamy like the coffee he served. One thing led to another, hugs, kisses, groping, then Mrs. Freidman unzipped the barista sinking to her knees to give him deep throat with Neil ejaculating thick crema in her coffee. She drank it with a sly smirk on her face that was captured by the camera zooming in for a close-up..

It should have ended there, but Kyle had helped move the equipment, and asked Sheila if she might give him a quickie. It seemed like an odd thing to do, but she had feelings for him and a secret she was keeping to herself. She said, "Okay, sure, why not."

Kyle opened his pants and had his cock between her lips like a probe exploring the deepest recesses of her throat. This time, Sheila got a mouthful when Kyle detonated an explosion of cum that took three gulps to swallow.

"Damn," George said. "I wish we had gotten that on the vid!"

The following day, the scene changed to another location when Neil returned home after having screwed Mrs. Freidman for days in the studio. Neil made sketches of the positions they used each afternoon. By week's end, he had a collection of twenty-three drawings. Neil showed them to Mrs. Freidman who liked them, but said they couldn't be used for an art exhibition. She suggested he submit them to an online publisher for a small booklet. It sold for $12.95 at Amazon, and became a surprise best seller in the visual arts category.

Before publication, Mrs. Freidman sent a text to Neil saying she was no longer available for art lessons. She was pregnant with her husband's baby and had to concentrate on her new situation. Neil asked no questions, but had a pretty good idea it wasn't her husband's kid.

Showing Mrs. Freidman in the art room with a tiny bump ended the video. The production took six days to shoot for an hour video. Everyone was thrilled with the results. Although the DVD sold moderately well, the comments people made were very encouraging. Later, George put it on a pay-per-view site adding to the studio's revenue.

But Sheila's problems didn't end by earning money as a porn model. By a stroke of awfully bad luck, Sheila's misfortune continued. Like Mrs. Freidman, Sheila found herself pregnant. Only Sheila knew for sure who the father was.

Caitlin tried to look at the bright side while counseling her friend. "Sheila, we have lots of scripts for pregnant girls. There's plenty of interest in it, but not enough actors. You know, it's a supply and demand issue."

Sheila simply replied, "Sounds familiar."

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments