Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Garden

"Felipe gets the fuck of his dreams…"

7
5 Comments 5
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

After Lizzy arrived at the exclusive resort where she would be spending the following week, she did a reconnaissance of the establishment to find a private spot where she could sunbathe in the nude, determined to get an all-over tan. The resort was encompassed by an enormous garden with delightful nooks and crannies. It was in one of these little alcoves that Lizzy found her secret garden. Lizzy was very impressed by the place her parents had recommended, and the ‘no children’ policy at the resort was right up her street. It also gave her the self-assurance to select her secret location with confidence.

The management were extremely helpful in this regard and said that they would get Felipe, one of their gardeners, to place a sturdy large sunbed at the required site. At noon, when Lizzy was ready to leave for her spot, Felipe placed the sunbed on a pickup and drove Lizzy to her secret garden. Felipe was a stocky man with a darkish complexion, and Lizzy thought him rather handsome, well… in a rough sort of way. She was also very impressed by his strength as he unloaded the substantial lounger with ease. Felipe had expressive light brown eyes, curly jet black hair on his head, and neatly trimmed facial hair. Once Felipe had gone she settled in for the afternoon.

An hour later, Lizzy thought she heard a rustle in the shrubbery directly before her. She did not fully open her eyes but peeping, observed curly black hair popping up over one of the shrubs. She immediately surmised that Felipe had returned to have a good look at her. She was intrigued by this and impishly decided to have some fun with her voyeur. Retrieving the straw hat that she had brought along she placed it over her face. The hat had generous perforations and she could now clearly observe his machinations.

When Felipe arrived earlier, he marvelled at the magnificence of the naked form lying before him. She was fair skinned and blond, a combination that was like an elixir to him. Her body appeared totally hairless and her breasts looked like half round jelly desserts topped with two pink strawberries. Felipe’s wife, Rosa, had become rather buxom, unlike the lithe beauty on the sunbed. After giving birth to two children, Rosa’s dark breasts were large and floppy. Felipe loved his wife and did his sexual duties as a husband, but the thought of being able to fuck someone like Lizzy would be like winning a lottery.

As he watched, he pushed his right hand into his elasticised shorts and fondled his thick uncut dark knob. He wanted to get a closer look but couldn’t afford to lose his job if things went wrong. Felipe reasoned, that if she saw him he could of course make the excuse that he wanted to make sure that Lizzy had everything she needed. If, however, she got pissed off he would then have to leave immediately and miss out on his ogling. If only, he lustfully contemplated, he could just rip of his shorts and run over and fuck her.

As Felipe watched with his t-shirt hanging over his shoulder, he became aware of the horny perspiration coating his entire body. Lifting his left arm he looked at the damp bush of hair that was pasted to his armpit. He took a sniff and reflected ruefully that he had not washed under his arms before arriving here. Then, after pushing the front of his shorts and underpants downwards he retracted his thick dark foreskin. Once his dick-head emerged, he rubbed it before lifting his hand to his nostrils. ‘Fuck,’ he thought, ‘I should have washed my knob as well.’ Felipe then used his t-shirt to give his moist cock-head a wipe before also mopping under his arms.

As Felipe continued to stare at Lizzy a small miracle occurred, when she placed the straw hat next to her over her face. ‘Jesus,’ he thought, ‘maybe I can now move closer.’ Felipe slowly moved from behind the shrub and onto the lawn before her. Then, to his delight he observed her right arm move upwards and onto her stomach. He watched transfixed as her hand began to caress her stomach before settling above her pussy. Next her middle finger began to toy with her clit.

MODELNATA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MODELNATA

Felipe almost convulsed with pleasure as he heard a sigh emanating from under the straw hat. His knob was literally throbbing in his shorts as he stood watching.

As Lizzy pleasured herself, she surveyed the stocky form before her. His salacious facial expression pleased and fascinated her, and she could clearly see his body shining with lusty moisture. Observing him moving ever closer to her, Lizzy began to up the ante. Pushing her middle finger between her pussy lips she commenced rubbing her entire cunt in a relaxed and sensual manner. Felipe’s hairy mouth now hung open, giving him the look of a bloodhound salivating over a juicy steak. She saw Felipe pushing his shorts and underpants downwards, before he kicked them to one side. Then, after his t-shirt was also dispensed with she got a really good look at the man before her.

His upper body wasn’t very hairy but from his belly button downwards, Felipe had a mane of long black pubic hair. His heavy black nuts underlined a thick dark uncut tube. This really pleased her because she preferred, ‘big’ guys. Once Felipe had moved right up to the sunbed she watched him tugging on his knob. Lizzy was mesmerised by the light coloured dick-head as it popped in and out of its sleeve. She was further intrigue as she observed him continually wiping his salivating mouth with his left hand, and decided to take things to the next level. Moving her legs very wide apart both her hands took hold of pussy lips, which she opened up for his perusal.

As Felipe stared down at the pink oyster before him, all he could think about was fucking her cunt. Felipe could no longer restrain himself because all reason had evaporated from his brain. The moment of truth had arrived, and nervously bending over her he placed his right hand above her left knee. When Felipe heard a contented sigh from below the hat he knew he was home and dry, and that this would be his lucky day. Lowering his torso his face closed in on the pink treat on offer. After his fat tongue emerged from its hairy hole he made contact. When Felipe started licking and prodding her clam, Lizzy’s hands clamped onto his head.

Felipe extended his arms as he greedily gobbled on her twat, in search of the two strawberry topped desserts. After cupping her breasts he squeezed and kneaded them prior to locating the two strawberries. Her nipples now got a real working over as his thumbs and first fingers plucked and twisted, with ever increasing intensity. Gasps and groans of lust exploded from under the hat as Lizzy began to writhe. She had already given herself a good working over while Felipe ogled her, and now she knew her orgasm wasn’t too far off. As Felipe went into overdrive she could feel the thunder fast approaching, and when the point of no return was reached, Lizzy’s body twitched rapturously as Felipe sucked up the bubbling ecstasy of her squirting cunt.

Felipe knew that his lunch break was fast coming to an end. He had twenty minutes left and ten of those were required to return to the main building. Scooting up her body he shoved the hat off her face as his right hand directed his knob towards her portal. Once located, he wedged his cock-head into her pussy before cocooning her in his grasp. As his mouth suctioned onto her lips he rammed his knob into the pink paradise. Lizzy yelped into his mouth but did not protest at all. With his hips performing a salsa Felipe began to thump his dick into her. The smell of his ripe masculinity splashed over Lizzy, as his rump nailed his thick plug into her. With her cunt at full stretch she happily took the dark punishment being meted out.

Lifting his head Felipe said, “I ‘m sorry, but I’m almost out of lunch time.”

“Then fuck me hard and fast,” came her horny reply. Felipe began to spear her cunt manically and after his body began to judder, wave after wave of spunk splashed into her. When he lifted his body onto outstretched arms Lizzy ran her fingers up his torso and tickled his wet armpits.

As Felipe smiled at her she said, “Don’t be late tomorrow!”

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments