Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Santa's Cookies

"When naughty is so nice! Santa is not the only one enjoying tasty treats this holiday!"

3
1 Comment 1
5.7k Views 5.7k
948 words 948 words
The Christmas dinner party with her co-workers was going brilliantly. The food was delicious, drinks enjoyable and she was at her social finest, chatting, laughing, dancing. Her smile made the star atop the tree look dull. I teased that I was going to have to start calling her 'Harold' because that laugh of hers could embarrass the angelic choir!

She was just being herself, so beautiful and lovely and sweet. She looked so fantastic. To me, she always looks the way love feels.Her festive dress was giving me naughty ideas, but my visions were not of sugar plums! 

I was in no hurry to leave, I liked holding her hand and our tender kisses. I liked holding her whilst we danced, especially when we shared the tender embraces during the slow songs. But when she suggested we head home, she found in me a willing chauffeur.

The yuletide joy continued on our brief commute, holding hands, stealing kisses, smiling and laughing. Her children were at her Mum’s for the night so we had the house to ourselves. I scooped up my beautiful sweetheart as soon as we had shed our coats. The best laugh of the night ensued when she saw the novelty head gear I had slipped on. The laugh didn’t end, but just evolved into one of the most beautiful kisses. 

“Where did you get that thing and how did it get on your head?” Sara asked. 

“You like?” She couldn’t stop giggling and we kept smooching as I carried her upstairs. The hat with a sprig of mistletoe dangling from it was having both of the results I had hoped. Laughs and kisses, and often simultaneously. 

I never let go of her as I lowered her feet so she could stand next to our bed. She nuzzled into my chest, content, with fits of sweet laughter.“I think I should open my first gift,” I said as I undid the shiny red bow on her hip and removed the sash that had hung around her waist all evening. I draped it over my shoulder, hugged her in my arms and unzipped her emerald green dress. Our kisses grew more intense, longer and deeper. The dress slipping off her shoulders. I held it as she stepped out of her dress, then deftly tossed it to drape over the back of the chair. 

“I will hang that for you properly later. Just now, my hands are full!” I scooped her up this time with each of my hands cupping her corresponding bum cheeks. She was now clad in only the delicate lace green and red lace of her bra and knickers and the pair of thigh-high stockings I had bought her especially for this evening. Never forgetting the mistletoe dangling above my face, I continued to kiss her as I lay her down on the bed.

DollyPaterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DollyPaterson

Kissing her cheek and neck and down to the top of her breast until I could stand back up. Then I leaned over and gave her another soft kiss on the lips.

“I like the bow on my present,” I said as I took the sash off my shoulder. The look of anticipation in her eyes was delicious as I moved down her body. My hands finally touch her stockinged legs on either side of her calves with the sash stretched between. Lining up kisses starting on her thigh, just above her knee. My hands and lips rising at the same rate. Kissing the bare skin between knickers and stockings at the same time as my hands caress past the sides of her knees.

The ribbon sliding over her body. All the way up. Kissing up over her knickers where they cover her hip, across her tummy, around the side of her breast, lingering on her neck and then the inside of her arms that she has stretched straight over her head.

I slip the ribbon around a bit of her bed head, wrap her wrists together and tie it off in a neat bow, fixing it to be the perfect decoration for any gift under the tree.

Her facial expression is like that of a little girl on the 25th of December. Tied to her bed clad only in nylon and lace, she is the vision of a sexy lady. 

“And now to share my present with you!”

The anticipation building is over. I dive in between her legs and voraciously attacking the thin lace between my lips and hers. 

Her giggles are gone. In their place are moans and heavy breathing. I can feel her pulse as I nip at her pussy. Taking the hat off and tickling her clit with the mistletoe as my tongue slides from the bottom of her slit all the way up to her clit. I latch on and suck, lick and nibble with abandon. Her hips involuntarily rising to push against my face. The lace is soaked as I suck up as much of her juices as can feast on. 

“Oh my. I am cumming!” She sang out!

Pushing my face harder against her pussy. My lips and tongue fly into action even more. Coaxing every bit of pleasure I can from her orgasm until she completely relaxes against the bed. Then after a few tender nips at her swollen lips, I move back up to look at her face. Her chest heaving, heart pounding. 

I love the look of her face as she savours her post-orgasmic bliss. Her brilliant eyes look up at me. 

“Untie me, my love and give me that hat.” Her impish grin tells me it’s going to be a Happy New Year too!

Published 
Written by snoman71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments