Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Raw Honey II

21
9 Comments 9
3.9k Views 3.9k
6.2k words 6.2k words
Editors Pick
Recommended Read

He waited in the front courtyard near the car.  The laundry Aria had hung earlier was gone now.  He wore light, charcoal linen pants she’d washed and carefully ironed, with a loose, button down short sleeve shirt.  There was a huge streak of guilt in him for tolerating her doing things like that.  Things that made him feel too valuable.  Whenever he looked at the depth of her being he just felt wan and inadequate.  She was nothing he was meant to deserve, and he was thinking of this as he leaned almost patiently against the back of his car, arms folded, when she finally came out.

The second he saw her he couldn’t move.  She was wearing boyshorts that cupped her mound and ass like a sheen of tattoo ink, with striking nipples visible through the lace of the camisole.  Her smooth legs shimmered in the pre-dusk sunlight while black, low-heeled strap sandals ticked lightly on the cobbles.  She smiled coyly and walked past the car without a word.  She stood by his vintage scooter, cocking her hip and tilting her head expectantly.

“It’s too nice out for the car.”

Her look obliterated any argument he might’ve had.  It was obvious there were no panties under the shorts as the vision of her starkly defined cameltoe plugged his throat with stone.  He heaved a deep breath and shook his head, making her snicker impishly as he swung his leg onto the scooter.  She straddled the seat behind him and he couldn’t rid his mind of thoughts about her pussy grinding against the seat.

She slid up tightly against him, letting him feel the warmth of her bare thighs.  The pressure of her breasts against his back made every square inch of his skin tingle with sensation.  He took a deep breath and started the motor.  Her arms came around his taut middle as the bike started to move, vibrating down the cobbles toward the road.

Her face rested against his back as he aimed the bike toward higher ground.  They weren’t on the road two minutes before Aria’s hands settled on his thighs, gripping him just a few, short inches from his crotch.

He cut off the main road onto a small trail that followed the edge of the cliffs overlooking the beach.  The sun was touching the horizon and Aria’s fingers dug into his upper thighs with gentle suggestion.  When they reached the highest point on the trail, Thorne stopped the bike and cut the engine.  It was good to be away from the villa.  Here, at the southwestern most tip of the continent, they might as well have been at the edge of the world.  It was as close to being different people as they could get.  They sat in a brief silence, neither moving to change their position.

“Oh, Thorne, it’s beautiful,” she sighed against his back.

She snugged in even tighter and pressed her fingers into the meat of his thighs.  Thorne put his left hand on top of hers and the right on the bare leg resting against his own.  She made a soft, purring sound as his fingertips caressed the warm satin of her skin.  The hand under his drifted onto the bulge inside his trousers.  His hand followed hers and felt the deliberate curl of her fingers into his simmering flesh.  Sensation swirled just beneath the surface.  His right hand took a greedy sweep along her thigh, reaching toward the soft curve of her hip just under the hem of her boyshorts.

“I shouldn’t have kissed you the way I did today,” he said.

“Are you sorry?”  Her voice sounded like tiny jewels spilling on glass.

            “No.”

“Then why did you run away?”

Heat pooled in the simmering cock under her hand.

“I was running away from me,” he said.  His fingers swept over her hip.  He searched into her shorts until he was touching her ass cheek.

“Why would you be afraid of how much you want me when you know I want you just as much?  I’m not one of those doe eyed little coeds you have to resist anymore.”

Her careful hand squeezed the uncoiling flesh under his pants.  His sigh was soft, but full of wistful lust.

“You never really were,” he said.  “Not that you don’t have beautiful eyes, but because there was always something more going on behind them.  And your teacher isn’t supposed to see those things, no matter how astonishing or sensuous.  Your teacher can’t be in love with you and still be your teacher.”

His shaft gave a tiny leap with every pulse, growing harder and thicker under her hand.  His hand slid over the curve of her cheek on the bike seat.

“But a teacher is still a man,” she said softly.  “You’re a man, Professor Thorne.  And you’re not my teacher anymore.”

“Fuck,” he muttered.  His cock surged into a hard spine down his leg.  Her fingers traced the shape while a wet slick formed on his skin.  His palm swept along the warmth of her outer thigh, pressing her leg tighter against his as she arched against him and the seat at the same time.  Her breasts crushed into his back and her other hand slid under his shirt.

“God, Aria,” he groaned.  “Maybe in a different world…”

“I don’t give a flying fuck about a different world.  This is the only one we get.”  Her voice was even sweet and wistful, as if she might have been telling a fairy tale.  “I know you want me.  I heard you last night.  I saw you standing naked by my bed.  I wanted you to lie with me.  I wanted you inside me.  I wanted you to fuck me like I matter to you.”

Thorne’s chest felt like stone.  Her fingers caught one of his nipples and he fought to breathe.  His cock pushed against his boxer briefs, feeling trapped, straining for the soft touch of her fingers.  He wanted to move but he didn’t want to lose the feel of her hands on him.  Everywhere she touched seemed to bring the skin underneath alive.

What he wanted more than anything was just to turn around and kiss her as hard as they’d kissed so many hours ago in the kitchen.  He needed to see those embers burning in her eyes, but he was sure if he kissed her while she was touching his cock he’d incinerate right down to ashes and blow away.

The pressure of her hand was pressing his shaft tightly into the flesh of his thigh.  The tip felt slick and warm as it smeared in a pool of his precum.  Thorne’s hand moved from her ass cheek over her hip to nestle against the dainty mound pushing against her thin shorts.  She squirmed on the seat to give his hand space to search through.  His fingers slipped under the hem to graze her satin mound.

Her hips pivoted enough to give his fingers access to her moistening lips.  She gripped his thick shaft in response, quickly moving the other hand to grab his shoulder for support while he fingered her blind.

“You have me at a loss,” he told her, his finger gently digging around her clit.  “You shouldn’t have heard me last night.  We shouldn’t be keeping our bedroom doors open at night.”

He held the bike steady as she began a gently rhythmic grind on his finger.

“But we do.  Don’t you think there’s a reason?”

“That doesn’t make it a good idea.”

Aria’s breath was growing audible and staggered.  Thorne’s fingers searched blindly along her flushed slit and she arched her hips even more, trying to offer up her opening as much as she could in her position on the bike seat.  She finally released her hold on his cock and grabbed the other shoulder.  Then her legs circled around his waist.  When his finger found the slick aperture of her pussy, it pushed in against the soft resistance of her honied lips.

“Ohhh Thorne.  Ohh darling, ohhhh fuck,” she mewled.  His finger pushed deeper and she uttered a dainty growl.  “Don’t you dare stop now. “

Thorne could only see her in his mind as he massaged her dripping sheath.  He couldn’t bring himself to look back and see her heavy lidded eyes half closed in voracious acceptance.  Her surrender came on like an attack.  His finger sank deeper, stroking her inner flesh in a teasing suggestion of the burning fuck they’d been dancing around since the day she walked into his office five years before.

“And I hate sleeping in separate bedrooms, just so you know,” she huffed.  “Mmm, professor, don’t you just wanna shove your cock in there?”

Thorne’s cock spat a dribble of precum into the leg of his briefs.  He felt nearly as wet as she did, and even though he could barely look at her now, he felt everything she said.  He’d known nothing would ever be the same the moment he touched her slit.

There was a couple in the distance, hiking up the trail.  They had a long, tall Scandinavian look about them and were coming on with energetic strides.  Thorne couldn’t quite look at them as real people.  His cock suddenly felt strong and ripe as a sapling, and he nestled another finger into Aria’s pussy, craving her moans of approval.

“You want to sleep in my bed?  Is that what you want?”

“Yes, ohhh yes.”

His fingers were soaked and gliding.  The hikers were drawing closer.

“And why should I let you do that?”

“Cuz I’ll give you everything you need.  I’ll fuck you like you never had it before.”

The walls around Thorne’s conscience were falling down brick by brick, baring that raw core of himself he was always afraid to see.  He didn’t know if he was embracing it or if it was embracing him.  He watched the hikers draw closer and felt the sensation of stepping out of from cage after a long time inside.

“You have a slut-mouth, Aria,” he said.

“Stuff that fucking cock in it and I’ll show you just how much,” she nearly spat.  Her pussy felt like it was rippling against his thrusting fingers.

Thorne flashed on his dream and called her his personal slut princess.  It felt dreamlike to hear himself say the words.  The hikers were close enough to see something was odd about the couple on the motorbike, but they kept coming.

“Oh yes, but only my horny professor gets to see what a slut his princess can be,” Aria moaned.  “Oh, fuck…please…I need to cum…”

Thorne gripped her outer thigh with his free hand and ground his fingers harder into her slippery channel.  Her dew was running wild, soaking his hand and the seat beneath her ass.  Aria’s fingers dug deeper in his shoulders, her ass grinding off the seat as she fucked back at his fingers.

Now the hikers were close enough to see what was happening between them.  They looked momentarily startled and stopped in their tracks a few seconds.  They glanced at each other and seemed to be wondering whether they should keep going or turn back, but the woman just put her head down and kept walking.  They were looking and not looking, and as they passed the bike where Aria could finally see them, Thorne felt her pussy burst around his fingers.

“Oh fuck, professor, fuck, make me cum!” she squealed.

Aria gasped and ground her pleasure out around his pumping fingers while the hikers stopped again and gaped, frozen.  Thorne and Aria both looked back in defiance, as if to say, “This is our moment.  Let us have it or fuck off.”

The couple finally turned away and went on down the trail, but stopped to look back every few paces.

Thorne finally slid his fingers out from Aria’s pussy and held them to his mouth.  She sat forward and put her feet back on the running board as she put her arms around his waist and hugged him.  Her breasts pushed against his back as she took a deep sigh.

Thorne’s brain was melting.  He had the taste of his former student’s pussy in his mouth and a ravenous hard on in his pants.  He’d said things.  Denigrating things he’d never said to any woman in his life, yet he nearly spat them at his sweet, beautiful protégé.  Words he never believed in, but there didn’t seem to be another way to underscore the rush of need flowing through him.  He realized she understood all this long before he did, that to be his total angel, she would need to be something raw and profane at the same time.

“Are you okay?” he asked, head turning back.  All he could see was the top of her head.

“I still need you,” she said, squeezing his cock for emphasis.

“Not exactly what I meant, but it answers the question.”

“And you still need me.”  She squeezed again.

Thorne was ready to start up the bike when Aria got off and walked in front.  She smiled with equal portions of heaven and hell.  Her cameltoed boyshorts betrayed a dark stain.  She looked at the straining bulge of his cock and then back at his face.  Then she peeled the camisole over her head and threw it over the side of the cliff.

Something like a guitar string snapping inside him went off as he studied the quivering luxury of her naked breasts.  The depth of her nipples rose and fell with her breath.  All Thorne could seem to do now was fumble at the buttons on his shirt, until the only button left was on his pants.  Then zipper.  He pushed his pants and briefs as far down as his position on the bike allowed, letting his cock slap upward against his belly.  He nodded at Aria and she smiled.  She touched her nipples and took the last three steps.

“Are you ready for me…professor?”

His response was to grip her round breasts, kneading the warm, pliant spheres.  She raked her fingers over his balls and curled her hand around his shaft, stroking him as she pinned his eyes with hers.  Then she leaned over, until he felt the wet heat of her mouth envelope the upper half of his cock.

He touched her face while she sucked him.  Her skin was soft, damp and perfect.  He traced the wet circle of her lips where they curved around his shaft.  The other hand was traveling through her hair and across her skin while she sucked and stroked his broiling prick.  Every stroke, sigh and grunt – every suck and pull – every jolt of breath and blood brought them spiraling forward.

Thorne finally gripped the seat behind him and leaned back to watch her lather his strutting cock with hungry devotion.  She was driven, even skillful, in her handling of his flesh.  She lit a fire in his blood and fanned the flames.  In the end, Thorne felt his soul drop out when his cock leapt with spasms in the swirling heat of her mouth.  He pulsed and arched against her ravenous mouth as his cock erupted, spilling cum across her tongue.  She sucked and swallowed him through every streaming pulse, milking him with her mouth and hand until he’d given her everything.

She held him in her mouth, gently sucking until his shaft finally began to relax.  Her eyes rose toward his, almost tentative as she searched his face for a reaction.  Thorne gripped the back of her neck and pulled her in to kiss her.  Discovering his own taste in her mouth startled him, and when her tongue slithered into his mouth he kissed her until they were gasping.  Finally, he held her face close to his, studying her as if he were suddenly seeing her for the first time.  But the face staring back at him was still her.  For the first time in days, she looked almost demure and giggled sweetly when she saw the dazed look in his eyes.

Thorne’s gaze dropped to her breasts, his hands sliding up to cup them.

“Looks like you lost your top,” he said with a sly smile.

“You’re going to buy me a new one.  Besides, I want you to feel my tits on your back when you drive.”

He pulled his pants back into place and took off his shirt.  Aria wrenched the shirt out of his hand and flung it over the cliff, the same way she’d tossed her own top away.  Then she got on behind him and pressed her body tightly against him.  She cupped both hands against his crotch as he started up the bike and drove on.

 

***

 

Aria started sleeping in his bed.  She would lie in his arms purring happily as he stroked her ripe body with complete freedom.  Thorne loved waking up to the warm silk of her thigh gently nudging his cock to life.  Yet there was one last shred of resistance standing in the way of the ultimate plunge.  He knew to finally sink his voracious cock deep inside her clasping pussy would burn him to the ground.  There were moments he didn’t know how he could go on breathing without knowing the feel of her hot, slick walls enveloping the heat of his cock, but there was always this nagging feeling of bucking years of correct, civilized behavior.

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

But all Aria needed to do was speak to him or stand a little too close and all his civilized intentions crumbled to dust.  The real barrier, though, was something he couldn’t bring to his voice.  As much as he loved her, he was even more afraid of her.  This much wanting barely felt human.

She was his and yet not his.  She was a woman the like of which he’d never known: strong and capable, yet possessing all the sensuous delicacy of orchids that feed on humid air.  She was the honey and the sting rolled into one.

He gladly spent long, protracted sessions in loving exploration of her hairless pussy, tasting every fold, fucking her as deeply as his fingers and tongue would go.  It inflamed his body and soul to feel her explode against him.  But it inflamed him even more to see her lie back afterward with a pouting grin and say, “Oh, professor, my pussy is still throbbing.”

He knew she was patiently waiting while he was falling from a vast height and it was only a matter of time before he crashed to the ground.

 

***

 

An unrelenting heat wave hung over the peninsula and it was too hot to work during the midday hours.  There were only three air conditioning units in the villa.  Thorne had put two in the kitchen and bedroom while the other was in one of the rental units.  It could be weeks before the others were delivered, delaying the opening even longer.

They spent long hours at the pool or on the beach, and haunting sunset hours on the café terraces overlooking the shore from the promontory above.  Thorne started to feel as if they were entering a more primitive world.  Most of the time Aria wore nothing but a thong.  What little remained of the fading tan lines over her breasts quickly disappeared, and the soft skin of her mounds and areolas were almost the same color.  Sometimes it seemed like Aria’s body was constantly gleaming from sweat and lotion.

Then one afternoon a couple came to ask about renting one of the units.  Thorne immediately recognized the Nordic couple who’d passed them on the footpath on the cliffs.  He started to tell them they weren’t ready to open and they should go back to the village to find a room, but then Aria suddenly transformed into the ultimate hostess.

“Unit five is all ready,” she said brightly, standing in the shaded breezeway in her thong and a cropped, white tank top that made her breasts look bigger than they really were.

Thorne said nothing more as he watched his capable student lead their first guests to the little efficiency apartment looking out on the far end of the pool.  He’d talk to Aria about it later.  The couple’s arrival couldn’t be a coincidence, and he was sure she didn’t think so either.

It wasn’t long after they settled in before the tall, vital looking blond couple took advantage of the pool.  The man wore a very scant pair of trunks, while the woman wore only the bottom half of a skimpy, black bikini.  Aria spent most of the day around the pool, but also being attentive to their guests.  She grilled fish for an early dinner and opened two bottles of wine Thorne had been saving.  It wasn’t until then Thorne learned their names: Tyn and Inger.

By dusk, Thorne was in the pool, while Tyn and Inger were relaxing on lounge chairs.  Aria was lying on a towel by the edge of the pool in nothing but her red thong.  Thorne was beginning to feel the frustration of having people around.  It was almost more than he could take to see Aria’s sumptuous body and for the first time in days feel so remote.  She was lying on her stomach and lazily turned her head on her crossed arms to face him.  A coy grin graced her mouth.

“Professor?  I’m dying to get out of this thong.”

Thorne swam to her and she automatically raised her ass, expecting him to push the miniscule garment down her legs.  It was as if they were learning how to move in tandem.  Thorne wasn’t so much taking off her thong as he was enjoying the act of running his hand over her naked ass and thighs.  The thong just happened to be in the way and come off with his sweeping gesture.  After pulling the tiny, twisted garment off, he left his hand on the back of her thigh, acutely conscious of Tyn and Inger casually watching them.

“You haven’t kissed me all day,” Aria pouted.

“We don’t exactly have the privacy we were getting used to,” he replied, squeezing the oiled meat of her thigh.  “I’m going out of my mind.”

“They don’t care,” Aria giggled in a whisper.  “They already saw you fingerfuck me on the back of your motorbike.”

“Yeah, and they heard you call me professor, too,” he reminded her, feeling his cock begin to strain at the stretchy tightness of his suit.

“And you know as well as I do that’s why they’re here.  That’s why they asked about us all around the village.  They know exactly what we are.”

Thorne looked at the burning gleam in her eyes and felt his cock broil.  He caught Inger from the corner of his eye as she slid her bikini bottom down her long, firm legs.  Tyn was cautiously brushing his hand over the bulge in the crotch of his trunks.  Thorne felt Inger’s expectant stare as she planted her feet on opposite sides of her chaise, bringing her hands to an uneasy rest near the bald slit between her thighs.

“It makes your pussy wet, doesn’t it, baby girl?  Just to know they can see you belong completely to your professor?”

“Mmm, just being yours makes me wet.  Letting someone see makes me wanna cream all over your cock.”

Thorne let his hand slide up her inner thigh until he was touching her slit.  Her lips already felt flushed with slippery moisture that flowed more freely as he stroked her swelling petals.  Aria purred and squirmed against his searching fingers.  Thorne uttered a satisfied snicker and let his finger tease playfully into her flushed aperture as she opened her thighs wider.

“I swear you’re wet every time I touch you,” he taunted.

“Maybe I’m just wet all the time waiting for you to pound my tight little coed snatch full of hard cock,” she countered in lazy defiance.

“Nice way to talk to your professor,” he chuckled.  He slipped another fingertip inside her pussy and slid both in as deep as they could go.

“Nnnn,” Aria groaned.  “You’re the one with your fingers in my pussy.”

“Yeah,” Thorne growled.  “I am.”

Inger cut the atmosphere in half with a soft gasp as she slid her fingers over her distended pussy lips.  Tyn had already pushed off his suit and was stroking his stiff cock as he watched as avidly as his wife.

Something new came over Thorne, as if his molecules were suddenly rearranging themselves.  He pulled his wet fingers from Aria’s channel and brought them to his mouth, sucking her honey off them before reaching underwater and peeling off his suit.  He tossed the suit onto the slate tiles and pushed up out of the water.

Thorne stood dripping wet above her - her thighs parted with her dripping pussy openly displayed to their guests - and spent a moment stroking his rippling hard cock as he looked down at her with a storm of old and new feelings broiling inside him.  He glanced up to find Tyn reaching for his wife’s open pussy, while she already had her hand around his sturdy cock.

Thorne knelt beside Aria and started stroking her pussy lips again, massaging her with strong, careful fingers and spreading her thick honey everywhere he touched her.  Aria was mewling against the towel and beginning to undulate her graceful hips to the cloying ache in her slit.  Then Thorne drew a line up her cleft with a soaking wet finger to the bud of her puckered ass rim.

“Oh, fffuck,” she sighed as he rubbed her slick juice around the taut ring.

Thorne’s cock surged with heat and dribbled precum.  Gripping his rigid shaft in one hand, he slowly ground that long, thick, slippery finger into Aria’s ass.  One of her hands instantly shot down under her body to finger her pussy while her spine arched to encourage his finger even deeper.  He began a steady, rhythmic fuck with his finger in her channel, straining to stroke his rippling cock at the same pace.  The fingers on her pussy were grinding furiously across her slit, battering her simmering clit on a collision course with need.

“Ohh fuck, that’s nasty,” she mewled with her face pressed against the towel.

“Nasty girls get nasty treats,” Thorne said, his voice going husky with lust.  He barely believed the words coming out of his mouth.  He was barely aware of even thinking them first.

Aria groaned heatedly and fucked back at his invading finger.  Thorne let go of his cock and grabbed the lotion bottle, angling it above her ass and letting a stream dribble over her crease and his finger without pulling it out.  He let even more dribble over his cockshaft and returned to his eager stroking while his freshly slickened finger stroked her snug channel.

Tyn rose to his feet beside his wife and pushed his cock toward her mouth.  She sucked him deeply, stroking the base of his shaft with one hand while pushing two fingers from the other deeply into her heated core.  As deftly as the statuesque blonde sucked her husband’s cock, she never took her eyes off Thorne as he finger-stroked Aria’s taut rim.

“Ohhh…fuck!” Aria mewled heatedly as her body shivered with the beginning throes of her peak.

Thorne began driving his finger a little faster, and just when he expected to see Aria’s body begin shaking with release, she hurriedly shoved his hand away and repositioned herself.  She tucked her knees underneath herself and raised her ass high in the air.  Her face was still pressed against the towel, but she was looking sideways and upward toward her kneeling mentor.

“Just fuck me,” she demanded in a husky growl.  “You’ve been driving me crazy for days – teasing my hungry slit like you think I can just wait until you decide you’re ready - and you know how bad I need that fucking cock.  I swear to fucking purgatory I will not so much as suck your cock again until you have to fuck me out of sheer desperation.  This is happening, Thorne.  One way or the other.  So just get it over with and fuck me!”

Tyn muttered something that sounded like “fuck” as he groaned and pumped his cock into his wife’s mouth, but Inger pushed him away and turned to see what Thorne was going to do.

Thorne’s cock felt as if it were sucking the life out of the rest of his body.  His brain was in a frying pan as he looked back at Aria.  There was a driven look in her eye he’d never seen before.  There was also the unwavering attention of the other couple, watching, waiting to see what he was going to do.  His heart was pounding, and before he knew what was happening, he found himself doing something he’d never done in his life.

“You have a mouth like a fucking slut,” he barked as his hand rose up and he rained three hard, successive smacks down on Aria’s widely splayed ass cheeks.  It was over before he realized it was happening.  The lust in her wild eyes and husky voice only deepened.

“Then fuck me like one,” she growled.  “And if you’re gonna spank me for being bad, then spank it like you mean it.”

Thorne hesitated, gazing at her in awe.  Then he spanked her again, several more times and harder than before.  The purr that Aria uttered in response made Thorne feel like the entire fucking planet was made of air.

“He’s torturing that poor girl,” Inger announced, half amused and half amazed.

“Tyn, you can fuck me if my righteous professor won’t,” Aria called back to them.  “I need a hard cock and I’m past the point of caring who it’s attached to.”

Inger stood alongside her husband, and they approached Aria and Thorne.  Thorne watched, nearly paralyzed where he knelt, as Inger grasped Aria’s ass cheeks and pulled them wide for her husband.  Tyn knelt behind her and gripped his cock, angling the tip toward her froth coated slit.  Thorne heard the deep groan rise out of Aria’s throat as Tyn rubbed his cockhead along the furrow between her pussy lips.

Aria craned her neck to make eye contact with Thorne while she ground her ass backward against Tyn’s cock.  The moment Thorne saw the head of their guest’s cock slip between her pussy lips, a sudden panic came over him.

“No!  She’s mine!” Thorne shouted, pushing Tyn out of the way.

Thorne didn’t think he’d pushed very hard, but Tyn went sideways into the pool.  Inger laughed, and when her husband came back above the surface he was laughing, too.  Thorne was already taking his position behind Aria.  He rubbed his dripping cockhead along her slippery crease, but before he pressed his shaft inside her, he found his hand swinging back to smack her ass once more.

“Just so you don’t forget who you belong to,” Thorne grunted.

“Quit playing and fuck me,” Aria growled.

Inger and Tyn both stopped laughing when Thorne grasped Aria by the hips and pressed forward, slowly grinding the thick length of his rigid cock deeply into her elastic pussy.  Aria gnawed her bottom lip while the tall blonde stood above them and uttered a strangled groan as she watched Thorne’s shaft gradually sink and disappear.

Thorne felt a strange acuity through all his senses.  His skull felt full of Aria’s sharp scent while the rest of the world seemed to move around them in slow motion.  Inger moved as if through molasses as she lowered herself into the pool, grabbed the edge and locked eyes with Aria while Tyn stepped up to her from behind.  Every trickle of water around their bodies was clear as a bell tower when Tyn drove his cock into his wife below the surface.

Thorne’s hands slipped across Aria’s perspiring skin, his thumbs digging into the muscles of her back as his hips rocked and thrust.  The sound of everyone’s urgent gasps for air and release was stark and clear to his heightened senses while his own staggered breath seemed deafening inside his head.

Aria was suddenly on the move again, sliding off his wet cock as she quickly rolled onto her back and tucked her feet around Thorne’s hips.

“I miss your kisses,” she drawled.  “Kiss me while you fuck me.”

Tyn and Inger hadn’t taken their eyes off them even though Tyn was fucking his wife from behind with rapidly gathering force.  Thorne felt them.  He heard them, but he didn’t see them as he sank his ravenous cock back inside Aria’s clasping core and leaned forward to take her mouth as if he were stealing gold from angels.

Aria came to life and then came to life all over again underneath his lunging body.  Thorne’s raw senses suddenly seemed to shut out everything but the taste of their mouths and the slick friction of their loins.  He ground and thrust with a force that surprised him far more than it surprised Aria.  Even their breath came into undulant synch as one exhaled and the other inhaled.

When Thorne felt Aria’s body tense and her breath suddenly strangle inside her throat, he reared back his head and felt the heat building in his flesh and his senses finally erupt in a shower of liquid fire.

Their senses were lost in the flames, and neither could tell which spasms were coming from which body.

Thorne leaned back to kiss Aria again, tasting and holding her until his cock finally relaxed enough to slip free of her sumptuous body.  Then, they were suddenly aware of Tyn and Inger, leaning so close to them at the side of the pool, their eyes bright with disbelief.

 

***

 

Later, after showering together, Thorne and Aria lay in bed.  Aria was sleepy.  Thorne was calm and relaxed, but he still felt that heightened awareness of his senses.  He leaned against her and studied her face a long time, then finally planted a light kiss on the curl of her ear.

“I’m not sure what’s happening, or where this is going, but I don’t think there’s a way to stop it,” Thorne told her softly.

“Just figuring that out?” she said, drifting.  “I love you, Thorne, and you were a great professor, but as a student you’re a little slow.”

Without another word, Thorne draped his arm over Aria’s body and spooned up close.  He nestled his face in the curve where her neck tapered into her shoulder.  Her scent was redolent through his senses. Then, he was floating.

Published 
Written by Frank_Lee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments