Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pure Filth

"Listen to what I want"

103
47 Comments 47
44.3k Views 44.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
Let me tell you what I want. I want you to know what gets me hot and worked up. What you can do to me to get my juices flowing freely from my pussy.

I want you to fill me. I want your cock buried so deep inside me that I see stars and my whole body shakes from the pounding you’re giving me. I want you to fuck me, until your cock explodes plastering my pussy with your creamy load.

I’m naked and on the bed, just waiting for you to touch me. My staccato breaths give me away. We both know I’m going to be a very dirty girl. It’s inside me, smouldering, ready to break free with your manipulation of my body. You know exactly where to touch my quivering form, peeling back the layers of my daily façade and exposing my indecency.

My mind screams for more, harder, craving that frenzy of emotion, but I hold it in. I don’t want you to know all of the power you have over me. I’m not going to give you complete control over me… at least not just yet. I’m going to make you work for it.

Breaths turn to moans; my musical accompaniment, which matches the pleasure you create within me. They are gentle, throaty notes, to which my dancing movements sway and undulate.

Teasing me to within an inch of begging, my nipples are the first to feel a glimpse of your passion. Tweaking and twisting, your thumb and finger work in harmony to exact their torturous pleasure giving pulls. My back arches from the comforts of the bed, my neck under strain, but not noticeably in comparison to the gratifying rush you’re supplying.

Your soft lips engulf my rosy pink nipples, more blood rushes to my sensitive points, hardening them further. Incisors grip around my solid peaks and pincer around my flesh. Discomfort, pain and pleasure swirl into one. My eyes struggle to focus through the mix of conflicting feelings.

With your other hand full with my breast, neither of my globes is left unattended. Nipping teeth swap from one to the other. My only relief from the biting pain is when your soft tongue offers brief respite.

Straddling my naked body, pinning me with your weight pressed heavy against my rib cage, you grab a handful of my hair and roughly pull my head off the bed. My neck is craned as far as it can go my chin against my chest. Instinctively, I open my mouth and await the intrusion I know that is coming.

It’s the first attention your rock hard dick has received and as it’s forcibly thrust into my open mouth. It’s awkward for me to get all your cock into my mouth, but I’m trying my hardest. I have no control over anything, my body incapacitated, my head in your powerful grip and mouth full with your thrusting cock.

With my saliva fully coating your dick you pull out of my mouth. You release my head and my neck gets its relief when it relaxes back against the bed. You tower above me, stroking your lubed cock. Taking my breasts in hand, I know you want to fuck my big tits.

Encasing your phallus between my breasts, soft flesh squeezing around your solid shaft, with just enough room for you to push forward and feel the pleasing grip. The bulbous head of your cock sneaks out from the top of my mounds and it’s too much of an opportunity for my tongue to resist lapping at your tip. Tickling and wetting your sensitive head with every thrust.

I work my flesh with yours, massaging my tits against your cock, moving them back and forth, in tandem with you.

IvyHarrell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHarrell

Your hand reaches behind your back and fingers find my slippery, wet cunt. My silky juices are overflowing from my parted lips, allowing you to slide your digits with ease across my hot, wet pussy. You run circles around my protruding little nub, sending jolts of pleasure through me with every pass.

You are close to making me cum and as my efforts of fucking your cock with my tits reach fevered heights, I wonder if I will soon be wearing a gorgeous pearl necklace, but you have other ideas. You aren’t done with me yet, not by a long shot.

Grabbing my head by the roots of my hair and moving from your position on me, you roughly drag my body from the bed, until I am on my knees in front of you. I feel small against your monumental stature above me, but I love it. You’re the man and I am your woman. I’m here to please you in all the ways that you want.

I eagerly lick your shaft from base to tip, flicking and circling my tongue around your head, before gliding back down. My hands work your dick, as I engulf one of your heavy balls into the warmth of my mouth. I suck gently and hum. With your fingers laced in my hair, your nails clawing at my scalp lets me know I’m doing well.

After lavishing attention on both of your balls, I can’t wait any longer to suck your cock. My eyes are fixed on yours. My mouth open and waiting for you to fuck my face, for you to make my cheeks stretch and my eyes bulge in shock at just how rough and eager you’re to feel my throat around your dick.

I’m not in control. My head is still, locked in your barbaric restraint, all I can do is take your plunges. Your drive harder and deeper, until my lips feel the tickle of your hair at the base of your cock and my forehead is mashed against your stomach. You hold me there, my throat clenching around you as I try to swallow. My eyes stream and saliva drips down my chin.

My hands come to your hips and hold onto you tight, as my gargling moans try fruitlessly to escape from my packed mouth. You relent and pull my head from your cock. I gasp for breath, filling my lungs with much needed oxygen, before their supply is hampered again by your hand grappling firmly around my throat.

You lift and fling me like a ragdoll, so I land on the bed on my back. You loom over me and push my thighs apart, exposing my glistening pussy. I am ripe for the taking, ready for you to fuck me with all your might. I hook my arms behind my knees and feel you line your massive dick at my entrance.

With the first push my boobs bounce with the force. You grab them and use them for leverage, pounding harder and deeper inside me, filling me totally and taking everything you can get.

Uncensored words pour from me, “Fuck! Oh fuck yeah… Oh god! Don’t stop, don’t fucking stop.”

Words turn to cries and screams. Panting and moaning in the rhythmical pattern to match the intense fucking, faster and harder, until the frenzy reaches its peak. We both need it to end. It’s built up so high that neither of us can go any further, we’re pushed to the limit. With my body rigid, the walls of my cunt clutch hold of you. I feel you tense and shoot your first, powerful spurt of cum inside me. I cum so hard.

You collapse on top of me. We’re both spent, sweating and struggling for breath.

That’s exactly what I want you to do to me. I want pure filth.

Published 
Written by Jayne33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments