Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Opening Night Shenanigans: Pt. 2 Home is Hotter

"The gallery proved merely the spark that lit her fire"

4
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The door clicks as the key slides into the security slot. I push it open and usher you inside the suite, dimly lit by the city lights and the full moon reflecting off the still-fresh blanket of snow that blankets the city. The drapes stand fully open, allowing a soft, bluish cast to settle around us.

Your hand gripping mine, I use it as leverage to turn you and pull you to me as the door closes with a deep thud. Just us now, both slightly disheveled, our clothes not quite hanging right on our bodies.

Neither of us cares. We are in our space now. 

Just two steps and your body is back against mine. Our fingers unlace. Our hands are at our sides, touching neither ourselves nor one another. But our lips dance a slow, probing, erotic dance. Eyes open, our heads turn to make every touch of our lips a perfect touch. That always happens. It happened the first kiss. It has happened every kiss since.

Tongues tangle in a sensual twirl that causes our bodies to press together even tighter while our hands remain unoccupied. We have created a sexually-charged, intimate space. We are breathing one another's breath. 

No, this is not urgency. This is slowly building to another boiling release of carnal ecstasy. It has been an evening of sexual taunting and it isn't over.

Our breathing is audible, as are our kisses. Our kisses are controlled. Our breathing isn't.

You press into me. I press back. You press me harder against the door, your right leg pressing between my slightly-parted legs. You straddle my leg, your hips engaging in a deliberate, hot grind against my thigh as our kissing becomes deeper and longer. In the first movement of either of our hands, you move the hem of your dress above your thighs. The material bunches in clenched fists as you push your smooth, dripping pussy against the fabric of my pants. In the dim light of the room, I cannot see your sex, but the heat sears through the cloth onto my thigh. I press my leg slightly forward to meet your gyrations.

You groan deep into our kiss, bite my lower lip with some intent, then slowly lay your head back with your eyes up but focused on nothing but the steamy, exquisite lust between your legs. Your chest heaves your cleavage skyward. Your knees bend to bring your crotch sliding down my pants leg, leaving your slick scent mark. You move no more than a few inches before straightening your legs and pressing back up, adding to the wet trail.

Lost in this movement, you are. Lips slightly parted, your eyes affixed to infinity. You inhale and exhale slow, but deep. Your breathing matches the grinding you continue with abandon and purpose.

My hands push back against the door to steady me. To steady us. I am content to let you continue this dance. It affords -- even in the dim light of the room -- a most exquisite view of you surrendering to your most primal sexual urges. I am a willing participant, but for the moment, I feel like a lecherous voyeur. My body aches for more, but my mind tells me to allow you this transparent foreplay. The reward will be worth the wait. My cock strains for release. Just inches from it is your dripping, throbbing pussy. My cock will wait.

When my leg is thoroughly soaked, your hands release your dress. But you continue to grind, though not quite as deliberately. Your hands find the upper lapels of my jacket and lift them upward and out so it falls off my shoulders and onto the floor between the door and my heels. My shirt is next. Red-tipped fingers undo a single button at the time, starting at the top and working down. The shirt joins the jacket. You insist my t-shirt be gone, too, as you lift it over my head and toss it aside.

Your hands go back to the hem of your dress, lifting it again as you revert back to the fervent grinding of earlier. The only difference? Now your eyes are locked on mine. You are biting your bottom lip.

Then the determined gyration of your hips slows to an eventual halt.

You step back, still holding your dress hem up around your hips, and slowly squat in front of me. What I think is going to happen...doesn't.

Instead, you close your eyes, lean forward slightly, and oh so slowly lick the length of the trail of your arousal that saturates the thigh of my pants leg. A soft moan escapes your lips as you savor you.

Then you stand again. Every movement is slow, deliberate, but instinctive. There is no thought to your actions. At least not right now. This is primal impulse.

Your eyes lock onto mine as you turn your back to me, looking over your shoulder as you finally face the wide window and the nighttime in front of you.

I look down. Your tantalizing ass is fully exposed, the hem of your dress perfectly framing every curve. Impeccable planning, or happy accident, it is a sublimely delicious visual.

Your head turns back forward and you step back to straddle my leg again. Your ass settling down onto the warm wet.

Leaning back into me, your head eases back onto my shoulder and your hands drop straight to your cheeks, spreading them wide as your knees bend and you begin the slide and grind again. Movements are firm and short. That deep cleft becoming slick.

I can only watch in wonder. My hands continue to steady us.

Your head turns. You softly bite me on the neck. There is an accompanying moan.

Then your head is up. You step forward off my leg. Then step back between my legs.

Your fingers dig into your ass flesh, pressing it around my cock's stiff trouser silhouette. Your hips press back. My hips press forward. Your back arches into that seductive curve.

This time it is I who moans. Maybe we both do. This is the first time you have touched my cock since we entered the room.

My hands finally give up their job of steadying us.

The right one tangles quickly in the back of your hair. The left slides around and cups your chin. They both force your head back a little roughly and turn it to face mine. Your neck strains as we kiss. Hard. Deep. Wet.

Antonella_Reid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonella_Reid

Then I feel hands unfastening my belt. There is some urgency in the deft action.

The belt falls open and immediately fingers unbutton and unzip my pants as your ass quivers scant inches away.

You push down the waist of my boxers, freeing my cock completely. Your fingers wrap around me and tug sharply.

"Ohhhhhhh," you moan. Your head is still back and turned facing me.

Your fingers unwrap from around me and move directly back to your ass, again gripping the firm flesh and spreading yourself open. And you push back and close the steamy gap between us.

Ass cheeks shroud cock. I am firmly nestled in your slick heat.

Your hips begin a lewd up-down motion, stroking my cock in a short, inviting rhythm. Only your hips move, adding to your perfectly shameless temptation.

You bend over slowly, ass never losing contact with its captive. Your hands settle on your knees as you spread your legs shoulder-width apart. Your ass pushes out and back and you ride.

You ride your ass up and down my shaft, spreading your juices all over me. Knees bend and straighten and your hips undulate in deliciously obscene motions.

 My hands grip your hips. Not to guide. Just to touch. To feel the movements my eyes are glued to.

 Your head is down. I can’t see your face, but know your eyes are closed as you relish this salacious dance.

I can hear your breathing. I can hear it quicken as the tempo of your dance quickens and your quivering cheeks stroke my cock.

Groans mix in with your breathing, as if my cock were plunging inside you every time you slid down. As if I were buried balls deep in you. As if your sex were sucking the cum from me.

Your right hand disappears between your legs. Your head comes up and back as far as possible. Then I hear it. A familiar sound. The sound of fingers assaulting your depths. This is more than a finger probing. This is purposeful thrusting—at least three fingers in search of a burst of deep, rolling pleasure.

Fucking sounds overcome the relative quiet of the room. They are wet sounds. The sounds of a lusty liquid-saturated pussy being invaded in short, fast strokes again and again.

Your ass just grinds. Rolls and grinds. Searches. Climbs my cock and slides down. Climbs again, rolls that tight pucker over the broad, rigid head of my cock, then drags back down.

Passion-weakened legs begin quivering, causing you to drop quickly to a squat in front of me.

Your left hand goes to the floor for balance. Your right hand pumps furiously. Your ass bounces to push your fingers ever deeper. Your knees spread wide to give your hand full access.

I stand behind you, mesmerized, almost absent-mindedly stroking my cock. For the moment, you are lost in your lust.

As quickly as you dropped into your squat, you stand again, bend over, and shove back against me. Fingers exit your pussy, reach back between your legs, and grab my cock and balls at once.

Your heels have your ass at a perfect height. You point my stiff head at your tight entry, moving me up and down, mixing your juices with the thick, clear abundant precum slipping from me.

But it is your pussy that needs attention. Now.

You bend over a little more. Your head is below your waist. Your back is straight. Your dress gathered up around your hips.

You pull my cock down, so the head is poised between your thick, swollen lips.

My god, you are dripping, literally dripping. I feel droplets of you rolling down my shaft.

You never turn your head. I only hear the words in a demanding tone, not to be ignored.

“Fuck me.”

Two words. “Fuck me.”

Without one second of hesitation, I thrust my hips forward and my hands grip your waist. My cock sinks into you fully, my hips meeting the hot flesh of your cheeks.

“Fuck me!”

You bend farther, grasping the tops of your ankles. Your head is down.

My hips pull back and plunge back in again.

Suddenly, the sounds of fucking mix with the night, mix with the natural light of the night to bathe the room in sex.

“Harder!”

Skin slaps against skin. Groans. Moans. Gasps. All become part of the audible mix.

Your juices flow freely.

Within moments and without warning, a slightly stifled scream spills from your lips. Your legs go beyond quivering. They shake. They are beyond your control.

And as your scream floods the room, your pussy floods us. Liquid heat coats my cock and balls in wave after wave. A river of your own desire flows down your stocking-clad legs.

“Fuck me!”

I grab your hips, sink my fingers into your trembling flesh and proceed as commanded. Driving into you, again and again, eliciting more screams and forcing wave after wave after wave of shattering release to bolt through you.

Your knees buckle, on the verge of collapse, then straighten to meet more fuck thrusts.

Until you’ve had enough.

For the moment.

You reach around and slowly push me backward against the door. The last waves of your orgasm are ripples. You can move now. And you do.

You raise your body slowly, forcing my cock out of you. I am rock hard.

You turn and face me, stepping forward so your chest is against mine. You press your groin forward. Your pussy lips ride over the top of my cock. Your clit rides down my thick shaft.

There is an almost inaudible “ohhhhh” from your barely-parted lips.

You are not smiling. Your face – eyes, and mouth – shows only a craving.

You stay right there for a moment, teasing my cock more, making me want to explode. But making me want to wait.

“Don’t move.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by RoaringTiger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments