Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Moves

"When Passion, Lust and Love Collide at Night."

9
6 Comments 6
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I awaken, it is still night, and shadows dance across the room as the breeze rustles the branches.

Her warm face lies upon my chest, her soft breath tickles my chest hairs. My fingers are still wrapped in her hair, her hand cradles my manhood.

Still asleep, she moans, then her fingers close around my shaft as her dream reveals itself. Her touch awakens a hunger within me as my pulse reacts to to her grasp. I softly growl as my fingers slide into her luxurious brown mane, pulling she ever closer to my heart, my center. My caress is welcomed into her dream and again she moans, a long slow drawn out purr of pleasure. She pulls at my cock, as though wanting to kiss it… my growl returns and she reacts, sliding her head down my stomach until I feel her lips just brush my cock.

I dare not move now, my desire has reached a plateau. Although my fingers are still intertwined with her hair, I dare not push… I wait…

She does not make me wait long, I again feel the softness of her lips, she softly kisses my head, as she rubs my cock across her lips, painting her lips with me… my cock a paintbrush of lust, her lips a canvas of my desire. My growl returns as a deep resonance, a barely audible vibration which courses down my body. I feel her lips part, yet still she grips me as she glides me back and forth across her lips. She pauses now, her lips clasping tighter on my head… and her tongue now teases me… she sucks harder and I feel her savor my precum.

"Mmmm…" She sweetly hums, and I know I am in Heaven.

My hand slips down her shoulder, and continues down her back, massaging her, relishing her feminine form and athletic firmness. Just touching her skin is arousing to me and I savor each caress. My fingers find the small of her back and as I massage deeper, she moans...

As she moans she eases me deeper into her mouth, I feel her teeth softly nibble on my head... and she softly chuckles. It is her tease, and I do not fear, I smile.

She slides me still deeper into her mouth, her tongue dancing a lovers rhythm against my cock. My hand is on her firm butt and I am easing her, coaxing her, I want to taste her as she tastes me. I ease her butt upward toward my face and at last she accommodates my hunger as she straddles my face. With my hands on her hips I ease her down to my waiting lips, yet there she pauses. I cannot wait longer and my tongue lashes out at her open lips, as I touch her, she pulls back a bit. She teases me again so I continue, with each contact my tongue caresses her lips and seeks her clitoris. I continue lapping her, licking her, yet each time she feels me make contact she does pull up... always teasing me.

Throughout this teasing she continues to savor my cock, running her tongue up and down my shaft, then pulls me into her moist lips again. After several minutes of teasing each other, she at last eases her lovely moist little pussy onto my out-reached tongue.

Up, Down... Up, Down... she continues this... fucking my tongue... Up and Down. As she impales her wet pussy onto my begging tongue, slamming my lips and face, she matches it with my cock, pulling me still deeper into her mouth. With each blow on my hardened tongue, I can feel my cock slide deeper into her mouth, filling her as she coaxes me deeper into her throat.

I hear her moan again, and know her climax is close... my hands grasp her hips ever tighter and with each stroke, I pull her deeper against my face, my tongue buried deep within her. Releasing my cock, she straightens her body, my hand slides across her belly and find her breast. I massage them, gently pinching her already hardened nipples. With one hand still massaging her full breast, I rub her belly, feeling her muscles start to contract as waves of pleasure and release start to pass over her.

With her tight little pussy firmly wrapped around my tongue; my lips and face savor each spasm as she gives herself to the moment.

“Baby...Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Ohhh...”

She continues to ride her pleasure train for many more moments, then finally she eases her delicious hips up over my head. Looking down between her knees, she smiles at me, and I feel golden.

MiahLuxh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiahLuxh



She bends down and our lips meet, a tender kiss in the midst of the night, a passionate kiss in the middle of making love, and a lustful kiss since I am still so aroused. Yet, it was all the same kiss. And we smile. I gently bite her lower lip; I like doing that, so does she.

“Baby... that was so delicious, I could ride you for hours....”

“Babe, Those are exactly my thoughts as well, and now I want you to feel me inside you.”

She eases her body down until she is poised over my still hard cock. She takes my cock in her hand and eases it against her tight little pussy... back and forth she rubs it. At last she slips my head inside her and starts to ease down. With my head at last in, I marvel at how tight her hot little hole is, but I am inside now and I only want to be deeper. My hands are on her butt as I ease her back. She senses my need and smiles over her shoulder at me. My cock slowly slides deeper inside, her mouth slowly opens as if she is inhaling me.

“Whooo... that feels good.” she murmurs as she pauses halfway impaled.

She very slowly eases off, then rocks back on me again, going deeper this time.

“Whooo... Baby!” She continues to let me know how much pleasure she is feeling.

Again she eases off and rocks back... with each stroke driving down deeper. This is her fuck, I am her stallion and so she now rides me as a reverse cowgirl. I grip her butt as she drives herself down on me, impaling herself on me. I marvel at her trim butt, amazed that such an athletically perfect shape is also the perfect fucking form.

I know she could drive herself for hours, but that is not her goal. She will build up to her perfect climax. This is her “Cock Climax”. She will drive herself to the edge of climax, using only my cock. Then she will pull back... only to push herself even closer the next time. Each time closer, until the last. Each builds it stronger than the last. She will do this until she loses herself to her “Cock Climax”. Yeah, I am the lucky one, it’s my cock.

I love having the best seat in the house. Jeez, it is my seat she is driving herself down upon, so I fondle her lovely butt and admire her beautiful back, all the while listening to her moan as she tosses her hair back and forth. Jeez, what a delicious vision.

She will stretch back, putting her hands back on my chest, she will clutch my muscles, tease my nipples. And all this will arouse me even more. But in the end she will let herself go and she will cum like the dickens, moaning and thrashing and telling me all sorts of erotic words... words that I really can’t repeat because you just would not believe she talks like that; but when she is cumming like a freight train... she is cumming hard!

But after her ‘Cock Climax”, after the edge is taken off her lust, after she has cum and cum and cum... after all that, we make love. I will pull her on top of me, let her straddle me again; and now we look at each other, our eyes will seldom leave one another.

And as she straddles me I slip my cock into her; and I pull her face to mine. And she rocks slowly, she rocks slowly to our now slowed heartbeats. And I rock slowly as well. Our bodies meshed like a single entity we move to our own rhythm, I gaze in her eyes, and she in mine. Sometimes we talk as we make love, words of nonsense or words of passion... but mostly just words of love. Oh, and we do kiss, a lot. We can express so much in our kisses, it is as though kissing is its own language; and it is one that we speak, fluently.

The rhythm does increase, but we don’t encourage it... it just does. I really think it is our heartbeats, our lovemaking just stays in rhythm with our pulse. But soon, we roll over. After all the thirty-six positions we have found in the over thousand verses in the Kama Sutra we return to Union of the Eagle, her legs wrapped around my waist, my legs drawn up, our bodies intertwined. It is “our” position. Someday we shall surely have another “our” position, but for now we are complete.

Although dedicated to someone so dear to me, this remains a work of fiction and does not represent anyone or any incident.
Published 
Written by Michael
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments