Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbourhood Watch

"Left sad and alone, escapism is on the doorstep, if uncovered, where will it lead?"

12
1 Comment 1
941 Views 941
4.1k words 4.1k words

As Martin prepared to walk the final few steps to reach home, the call to close the door to the world seemed loud. Things weren't that bad, he just felt stuck in a rut and the loneliness didn't help either.

"Get out!"

Martin spun around. It was his neighbour, Kathy, who had shattered the peace, her orders seeing four men walk sheepishly away.

Martin and Kathy spoke occasionally, refuse collection, postal deliveries and local planning applications usually the trigger to do so.

Although one to keep himself to himself usually, Martin asked Kathy if she was OK. The departing quartet had looked annoyed and Martin wanted to make sure his neighbour felt safe.

"I'm fine, Just steer clear of sexual politics and inflated egos," Kathy said with a sigh.

"If you want to have a rant about men, I'll listen. We're not all the same, but I wouldn't judge you for thinking so," Martin said, offering a supporting smile as he spoke.

As with so much in her life, Kathy's situation was complicated. Talking things through with someone she knew, but who wasn't a part of the problem, seemed a good idea, even though whenever she saw Martin, he always seemed terrified, as if he wanted to fuck her but hadn't the courage to ask.

Kathy ushered Martin into her flat before getting drinks and sitting down next to him on her sofa. When Kathy began to tell her story, it did feel liberating, but she wasn't sure if the situation was just too complex for an outsider to grasp. To clarify he had understood, once Kathy had finished speaking, her summarised what he had heard.

"So they're friends of yours, but they all want to fuck you and fight over it. They all think they're stud of the year and think they should be your first and only choice. Is that about right, Kathy," Martin said.

Kathy replied to Martin, explaining he had got everything spot on, although she couldn't resist a little cheeky joke at Martin's expense.

"A complete stranger would be able to follow the plot here, although they wouldn't know about the subplot that sees you desperately wanting to fuck me too, would they, Martin?"

Martin's embarrassment was impossible to hide. Kathy would never have imagined herself behaving the way she had just done, and felt mortified. It was the antics of her so-called friends who had caused her to do so and her anger was directed towards them, as well as herself.

This is what happens when you're dragged into a dysfunctional world of jealousy, back-biting and pettiness. You end up no better than they are," Kathy said in a voice faltering with emotion.

Still reeling from Kathy's words, he fought his shyness and asked her to explain how she knew his about what he thought was his secret. Kathy felt an urgent need to take Martin's mind away from guilt and decided a lighthearted approach to the truth would work best.

"I used to see you going about with the same girl every day. Suddenly, I only ever saw you alone. You looked lost, broken and sad and then heard the news she had run off with another man. I wanted to console you but didn't want to upset you, so I decided to stay out of your way.

A couple of weeks later, I was up very early and went to open the window. I saw you standing there, looking dejected again and so I stood naked in the window and slipped a couple of fingers inside and started thrusting. I saw you look up, but kept going, desperate to just see you smile. Seeing you watching me added an extra bit of spice to my show for you and I brought myself to a climax. You smiled and walked away, once I had pretended to have remembered I hadn't shut my curtains. Do you remember that, Martin?"

As she finished speaking, Kathy saw a bulge in Martin's trousers. It answered the question straight away.

"I need some help with some relationship problems of my own. We'll talk about those afterwards. but when I say 'afterwards' I mean after we've done something with that," Kathy said pointing to the outline of Martin's cock standing erect beneath his trousers.

Kathy had no intention of using Martin in the way she manipulated other men, but a desire to make him happy, the favour she wanted to ask him and the fact she felt aroused was a trio she couldn't ignore.

"What did she say 'no' to that you desperately wanted, Martin?" Kathy asked gently. Martin silently lowered his trousers and briefs, took his cock in one hand and looked at Kathy's smile intently.

" I hear you, Martin," Kathy whispered.

Kathy's smile was unbroken as she felt him pulsating in her tender grasp. It was no pity gesture, he would be given a job to do afterwards, but accompanying someone on their maiden flight on blow job airlines was a better than average way to pass the time.

Martin didn't feel the pain of that woman's betrayal as soon as he was in Kathy's grasp. He had done nothing wrong whilst in a relationship and this was as much about starting afresh as it was ticking the box he had wanted to, but hadn't until now.

Kathy had pleasured many cocks with her lips over the years. Some were memorable, some less so, but this was different. It was a gesture of support for Martin and she joked that at least he would be experiencing her for real this time, rather than watching her and having to go back to the flat to deal with the consequences of having done so.

Martin knew Kathy was treating him gently and it made him feel so happy she was doing so. He really wanted to value the pleasure a woman could bring and give it back too, if and when the opportunity arose.

Kathy ensured Martin's experience was memorable and the smile when he came into her expert mouth was a joy to see.. It had been emotional and Kathy relaxed with her favourite vibrator, allowing Martin to take over once she was sufficiently aroused for him to deliver the final flourish with it to trigger her orgasm.

Once time had been taken for Martin to recover, Kathy prepared to talk about the favour she needed. She hid nothing, wanting Martin to make an informed decision regarding her request for his assistance.

"I have a 'fan club' of sorts, Four men I see either individually, or as a group. They were the ones you saw me telling them to leave. They were great until recently, then they began to fight and argue amongst themselves about everything. It's been a good run, but they now think they're indispensable. They're not. You saw me throwing them out, but they'll be lurking, or having someone keep an eye on comings and goings here. I'd like them to see you popping into here as often as you can so they get the message I've moved on. They're ridiculous, not dangerous, but I've got some friends who will scare them off for good, if needs be. I really would appreciate your help and I'm sure I'll tip generously in a way you'll appreciate. Your thoughts, Martin?" Kathy said with a grin.

"It's a new version of helping a neighbour, but I'll give it a go. I'll fit everything in with work, but I'm an accounts assistant at Boston's, so I'm only five minutes away, even when I'm working," Martin explained.

Kathy collapsed with almost uncontrollable laughter, Boston's being the warehouse made famous by the theft of a lorry-load of sex toys from its yard a couple of months earlier.

"I've never been as interested in the world of accounts this much before," Kathy said honestly.

***

Making a slight detour before work, Martin called in on Kathy. as agreed. It wasn't easy for him to stay only ten minutes after his previous visit, but Kathy reminded Martin he would have plenty of opportunities to make fruitful and longer visits once his working day was completed.

Martin called to see Kathy on his way home from work and was pleased to hear there had been no trouble in his absence. Kathy felt happy to be able to pass on the good news and she suggested another crack at Martin's wish list would be a good way to mark his return to see her.

Martin knew immediately what he would like his next new experience to be, but his polite ways made it sound like an apology rather than an eager need to explore new territory. This was something Kathy found cute and strangely erotic.

"It's a bit of a liberty, I'm sorry, but can I see if I can make you climax with my lips and tongue? I made a fool of myself the only time tried to please my ex this way and I like being the one dishing out presents even more than getting them, to be honest," Martin said with a smile. Kathy did not doubt Martin's words for a second.

Kathy had already decided humour was probably the best way to deal with any insecurities or nervousness in Martin and that she would continue to use the technique whenever possible. Simple pleasures suddenly being fun and exciting again were a bonus for her and one she felt at ease with enjoying too.

Excusing herself for a moment, Kathy returned with a jar. It had a small quantity of jam left at the bottom. Martin laughed long and loud as Kathy passed the jar to him, needing no explanation as to why it had appeared, or what Kathy hoped to observe.

Martin began as soon as he and Kathy felt their shared giggles had subsided sufficiently for tuition to begin. Within a minute Kathy felt the jam sacrifice had been unnecessary and that the boiled sweets she had set aside as a training aid would not need to be used for anything other than their traditional use either.

"I'm looking forward to this lesson quite a lot," Kathy said truthfully.

Kathy suggested a slow massage over her legs, as Martin knelt between them, would be a good start and kisses following a similar route would be ideal afterwards too. Kathy was impressed by the way Martin slowed everything down, having found the inexperienced often tended to rush things as a symptom of their nervousness.

Martin's massage and kisses bore the hallmarks of an expert, as opposed to the novice he was. Kathy had high standards when old hands offered this to her and as soon as his tongue and his kisses fell inside her, she just knew Martin was going to nail this and possibly...well, she was hopeful.

Kathy felt Martin had found some belief in himself and he had chosen an excellent platform to showcase it. He had the words 'slow, tumble, reverse, purse, draw, suck and hold' echoing like a chant in his head, whilst Kathy's mind was filled with the floral patterns of arousal and elation over Martin's efforts to please.

The pace was just right for both Kathy and Martin. She had her own quirks, but she knew what women liked in the world outside of excess and she knew if this standard was maintained, he'd be showered with praise and have candidates for his attention hammering at his door.

Kathy's intake of breath caught her by surprise, Martin's latest dive into the seas of erotica plucking her clit magnificently. The years rolled back, she was young and naive and it was the farm hand tying her to the gate-post all over again, Martin wasn't just on course for a prize, he was going to need a cabinet for his trophies at this rate,

Again Martin sunk inside Kathy, she was now twitching, her brow laced with perspiration. Breathing erratically, she felt him descend once more and a kiss of pure beauty sucked her now writhing into the jaws of electrifying climax.

"For fuck's sake, Martin, that's me..." Kathy bellowed, her clit thrashing wildly in the flow of her release.

Kathy had no concept of her own welfare, let alone that of the man delivering her climax, but in this situation, he was conducting the orchestra of orgasm, who played his tune perfectly and with gusto.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Once Kathy had enjoyed her pleasure, she told Martin about the issue she needed help with and said it concerned the four members of her 'fan club' who she needed to be rid of and to understand she had moved on. The explanation was cut short, however, as Kathy took a call, the name coming up to show her who it was.

The call was brief and at the end of it, Kathy made one of her own. Kathy didn't mind Martin knowing any of the details of what was happening and decided to tell him after the second call had ended.

"My Fan Club is lurking about downstairs. I've told them I've moved on, but they need more than just me telling them to get the message through. I've got six friends coming around in a while and they're notorious. Just their names are enough to scare most people off, if you mix in their world, so they hardly ever have to prove how they got their reputation. I've made sure a rumour gets started, which might see the inadequate losers move away before trouble starts, but we're going to try to speed things up, if possible." Kathy explained.

As Kathy finished speaking, she dimmed the lights. She knew exactly how much to do so to ensure action was clear, but that faces were shadows and could not be identified. This was to protect Martin, not herself.

"You are familiar with what can be seen from where the idiots are standing, aren't you Martin," Kathy said with a smile.

She had stood in the window many times when she had escaped with some exhibitionism to arouse herself seeing it in others. She knew all the angles, distances and lighting variables and she gestured to Martin to help her to move the table in front of the window and lay a blanket over its surface, before a final check to make sure everything was perfect.

"The shadowy figure is going to finger and suck me to climax in front of their pathetic eyes now, Martin," Kathy whispered.

***

When Martin had listened to Kathy's plan, it had sounded terrifying, but, as was often the case in this town, the mention of who was looking out for you could change everything. It was not his world, nor did he want it to be, but even those alien to it living in the town knew the gang Kathy had mentioned ran the show. Martin did not share the gang's values, but if Kathy needed his help, he was ready and her plan sounded more exciting than putting her rubbish bin out on the right day when she was out of town, for sure!

Kathy decided to undress away from the window and helped Martin out of his clothes too. It wasn't about foreplay, or a gradual build-up, it was about showing those below what would never be theirs again.

Naked between Kathy's splayed legs on the table, the shadowy figure slipped firm, fast fingers inside her. The thrill of putting the inadequate fools in their place had aroused Kathy already and Martin's touch slid smoothly through her wetness with a glide.

"Fast and furious, if you can, Martin," Kathy reminded him.

Martin's fingers thrust inside Kathy, as she pushed them deeper with her own movements. Raised voices outside? The sound of unanswered calls to her phone? Knowing she was safe, as she was being liberated? Erotic at a level that was all but a distant memory in her past. Until now.

The man who Kathy had seen as broken and lost individual so recently, had blossomed in a way worldly-wise woman was astonished by. All of the elements of revenge, humour, freedom and friendship would have been delivered in isolation. Together? It was like a throwback to the excitement of early encounters, or of the first time enjoying something that had become a favourite pleasure when younger. She felt electric.

Martin sensed Kathy was in a very good place indeed, the irony of exhibitionism being a part of this not lost on him. It focused his mind on his task even more than he would have done anyway and he was determined, aroused himself and surprisingly confident.

"Suck me into your dreams, Martin," Kathy cried out, slipping his fingers from her body and lowering his head towards her glistening lips and folds and her eager clit within that she need him to bring to its rightful sensation at once.

If the feeling of Martin's tongue easing inside her was blissful, it happening to a backdrop of commotion outside and the sound of more calls to her phone was absolute heaven. How fitting it felt to know the arrogant were locked out, whilst one of those who they laughed at and called losers had his face buried inside her and was taking her to a climax they would see happening for themselves.

"Keep going, Martin, you're doing splendidly," Kathy said with a grin of arousal.

Whilst Kathy was enjoying every second of her escalating pleasure by the window, those she had sent packing were arguing with one another below. Should they teach her a lesson for humiliating them with a wimp? Should they humiliate her with ridicule for dropping her standards? Would breaking her door down and making her fearful make her realise she was nothing to them? They were angry, in vehement disagreement and Kathy was overjoyed to hear it.

To have the added emotion of the situation behind her arousal did not detract from Kathy's enjoyment of Martin's contribution, which was beautiful in its naivety. Any shortcomings, however, were short-lived, as she guided him back to his path gently, whenever he strayed briefly from it and he took everything she said to him on board.

Kathy felt no more tips were required in this pleasure, deciding she would simply enjoy what he had to offer for as long as he was eager to offer it. Not only was he keen, but he was the embodiment of the phrase ' learning on the job' too.

Martin hadn't changed into a different man during his visit to see Kathy, or forgotten that anyone who cared to, could see what she was doing, What he had done, however, was fully commit himself to making the evening as much fun for himself and Kathy as he could.

Under normal circumstances, Kathy would have advised a rookie to stick to the basics, but when Martin decided to respond to a deep sound from Kathy with a kiss of equal depth and intensity on her clit, it took Kathy by surprise, but in a rather excellent way. It may have been like looking for a single pearl in an oyster bed at the bottom of a mysterious ocean, but Martin had not only stumbled on the hidden treasure, he'd begun to fashion it into a work of art.

"Martin, you dark horse," Kathy bellowed, her body convulsing and alive with erotic energy.

As Kathy announced the arrival of her climax, four heads spun and glanced up at the window. Had the top, small upper windows above the main stage been left open for ventilation? Only Kathy could ever know the answer to that and she was enjoying something far more welcome and noisy, as her triumphant wail rang out into the street below.

Martin was undaunted by the convulsions that had visited Kathy's body and been so spectacularly announced. He was determined, focused and had Kathy had the chance to comment, 'fucking excellent'.

Kathy did not have to encourage Martin to continue, he did so enthusiastically of his own free will, Kathy, meanwhile, just savoured the fresh waves of erotic sweetness crashing inside her body with a broad smile and joy in her heart.

The further unmistakable noisy sounds of pleasure ensured Kathy was unaware of the commotion below, as tempers snapped and four discarded fools began to attempt to knock down the door to her flat.

It took around ten seconds for Kathy's notorious friends to arrive after the door had been hit and about half of that time to disperse the rabble by the gang's arrival on the scene alone.

Not a punch was thrown. If you lived in the town, you knew when it was time to flee.

The excitement below did not knock Martin out of his stride, or distract Kathy from enjoying the climax he had stirred to its full extent. There had been no mayhem in the street below once the boys had swung by, but above it? Oh yes.

Once she had decided Martin had more than earned a break, Kathy looked out onto the street. A quick call confirmed her minders had seen off the unwanted quartet. It was also made clear it was highly unlikely the group would be seen in the town again, never mind anywhere near Kathy's home, or that of her neighbour, Martin.

Martin received a text message on his own phone when Kathy had expected Martin to greet the news more enthusiastically than he had done and suspected something was troubling him. Instead of explaining everything, he handed his phone to Kathy, explaining he had received a message and that the sender, was his ex-girlfriend, Rowena. It read:

' Martin, I expect you're feeling very proud of yourself, aren't you? You were in the hussy's window sucking her, whilst her mafia were running my boyfriend and his mates out of town. I'm sure the hussy will be sulking, because you will have been shit at it, but she's probably also upset because she's had to lower her standards to the likes of you.'

Instead of speaking to Martin, Kathy took his phone from him, typing a reply to the message Rowena had sent to him.

' Hi Rowena, it's your hussy ex-neighbour here. Firstly, it must take more than you'll ever be to bring the best out of your ex-boyfriend because he was fucking marvellous at what he did for me. As a hussy, I'm well-placed to judge. Moving on, your so-called boyfriend and his mates were getting fucked by me for ages before and after you showed up on the scene, so you should be grateful lover boy and his mates are gone. I would chat more, but I've got a man simmering on the stove and I'm horny as fuck right now. Send my regards to the noddy squad, if you see them wherever they've run away to.

Regards, Hussy who's about to get fucked x '

Once she had sent her message and had a blocking spree on her phone, Kathy drew the curtains closed over her windows that looked out onto the street. She didn't bother to close the smaller windows, it would waste time. With relative normality restored, Kathy and Martin moved the bed back to the centre of the room. It looked inviting and perfect.

"Come here, dark horse," Kathy said to Martin.

"My pleasure, Hussy," Martin replied.

What followed was a mixture of lust, farewell, relief and many more emotions. Kathy had a backup plan, in case Martin's noble efforts weren't enough. She did not need it.

Martin sucked and stroked Kathy's breasts and nipples perfectly and slid his touch down her body like they'd been lovers for a lifetime. He slipped his touch inside her and it dwelt for an age until he felt it was time to roll her onto her back and give her a top-to-toe massage that was heaven itself. When he placed the tip of his erect hardness between her cheeks, she smiled blissfully and as he moved inside with slow, deep movement, she felt ecstatic.

Cynical? World-weary? Bored? All washed away by a tide of hope for Kathy, as she felt Martin strive to be the best he could be once again. Were they orgasms of hope they shared when his cock released into her and she shuddered to climax? They went unnamed, but they were memorable.

It would be one of the last times Martin and Kathy would see each other, as they both felt a fresh start was needed. In many ways, it was already well underway.

Published 
Written by JustForYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments