Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend's Sister

"A guy gets some lucky hot sex with his buddy's sister."

20
8 Comments 8
35.7k Views 35.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
It was a random night like any other. I had my laptop with me sitting in front of the television watching one of my favourite shows. The only difference was that I was watching it with my friend’s sister, Liirne. We occasionally got into a lot of tickle fights and fun rough housing around. She is a great girl, one of the best I’ve ever met. She has dark brown eyes, C-cup breasts, and a smile that makes me want to hug her silly. Even those glasses she wears makes her seem adorable.

Anyway, we were watching a comedy show called Whose Line Is It Anyway. I had been feeling strongly for her and we have had situations before where it got really hot and heavy, but we never let it go too far. This night I decided to push it further and slid my hand under her top and along the inside of her thighs.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Well I’ve had several dreams lately involving you and I’m curious as to how they would work in reality.”

She then turned herself around and brushed her lips against mine teasingly. “YES!”

I decided to proceed and then slowly slid my hand further up her top to find she was not wearing a bra at all. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand pinched her nipple between two of my fingers and kissed her as she let out a moan, catching her off guard. During the kiss we teased and tasted every inch of each other’s mouth and lips. We tongue tasted, then I began kissing down her skin to her neck leaving a hickey, while hearing her moan softly into my ear. At that moment she stopped me and took her top off. She got on top of me, not even bothering to take her red lace panties off.

“Hmmm, seems someone is happy just seeing the top half of me naked, was this part of your dream?” she asked.

“Not quite but close enough,” I replied with a grin across my face.

Then she did something unexpected and started stroking my rock hard cock between my shorts and in one tug, took my shorts and briefs low enough for my cock to spring out. It sprang up in front of her stomach then she grasped it with one hand, stroking my cock so slowly it made me growl in frustration.

She giggled slightly and stroked it some more.

“That’s it,” I said.

Then I got her up, took her panties off and threw them to the side. As she slid over my face I took in the scent of her wet pussy then teasingly worked my tongue and lips around every inch of her pussy. I really got very close to her clit.

“God your such a tease,” she moaned.

With that I started working her clit with my tongue, making her moan with such delight she grabbed my cock harder. As she was moaning she kept stroking my dick, keeping it hard, then she took my cock in her mouth sucking it.

“God fucking damn babe that was definitely not in my dream,” I said through my grunts of pleasure as her mouth and tongue worked my cock slowly, but amazingly erotic.

LouisaGirly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LouisaGirly



After about ten minutes of her sucking, stroking, and licking me, she got up and straddled my lap with my cock still in her hand. With a wide grin, I looked at her as she sat up grabbing her legs and wrapped them around me. I kissed her yet again, then slid my hand up her legs to her ass and grabbed her as I slowly slid my cock into her pussy. I allowed her adjust to my size and it felt like a perfect fit for her. As soon as I was all the way in, the next thing I heard from her was, “Oh my god that cock is gonna make me cum so much.”

“Why is that?” I asked while brushing my lips against hers.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, slowly grinding against my cock.

“Because… its… hitting my… g-spot,” she barely stuttered and moaned out.

Her moans grew louder with each slow grind, then I grabbed her ass harder, making her grind against my cock faster and faster grunting each time she moaned.

By this point I was thinking, ‘This is one of my lucky days, I better not let this pass too quickly.’ So instead of pumping her pussy like a madman, I began to take it slow and teased the crap out of her as she tried to ride me fast and hard. I was able to slow her down though.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m savouring this moment since we’re probably not gonna get another chance at this.”

Hearing her moan while my cock filled her pussy turned me on even more, but I resisted the urge to push things further. I started sucking her nipples and nibbling on them each in turn, making her dig her face into my neck and moan even louder.

“Oooohhhh god god god god,” she screamed into my ear as I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my cock, but I don’t stop at this point. I thrusted faster and harder, pounding her pussy and making her practically scream in my ear from pleasure. I made her cum not twice, but three more times, and each time she came she soaked my hard cock while she bit my neck.

“I’m gonna come babe,” I whispered into her ear.

“Please cum in my tight soaking pussy, please, please, please,” she begged into my ear.

Hearing that sent me right over the edge and made me groan and growl in pleasure, letting loose wave after wave of my seed into her dripping hot pussy.

“That’s it your joining me in the shower now,” she said enthusiastically after catching her breath.

“Is that a challenge I hear?” I winked back at her smiling

To be continued...
Published 
Written by Reign_92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments