Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mating Season, End

"A virgin wife, a porn star and a divorcee. A threesome that gets complicated."

5
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

As I had written earlier, Valentine's Day marks the beginning of the mating season.  Male birds begin singing to attract females, squirrels scurry around looking for a mate, and guys buy roses to enhance a lady's libido. It is also an eventful time of the year for me. The thing about Valentine's Day is that it reappears once a year along with memories from my past. This year it was more than a little surprise to have Ashley suggest I contact her high school girlfriend for an illicit liaison.

"You gotta be kidding Ashley," I barked. "How would we meet? I mean, it wouldn't be my style to call a stranger and say let's spend some time together in bed."

"It's easier than that, Dan. You can connect through Facebook since you and I are friends like Laurie and me. She's a darling of a girl, and I know you will love her. You just have to go slow and be gentle."

I said, "I'll have to think about it," although I wasn't going to wait long. "What makes you think she wants to fuck me?"

"A women's intuition, Daddy. After I told her how much fun we've had together, it peeked her interest. She kind of seemed ready to have that kind of fun and excitement in her life."

I had to ask, "Is she one of the kids you fooled around with in high school?"

"Of course, but that was so long ago. All the girls were fooling around trying to find out about sex. We tried out a few girly toys. She might have been with us, I'm not sure. That was ages ago. Anyway, I did them one better and had you."

A day after Ashley left to continue her promotional tour of adult book stores as the studio's star attraction, I received a friend request from Laurie. It said, "Nice to see Ashley again. Glad she could spend some time with you. I had a nice chat with her at lunch."

I confirmed the friendship and wrote, "Did you know her in high school?" I tried to be discrete and play ignorant although I knew the answer. Facebook can be rather public, so it was best to appear distant and uninvolved at the beginning.

Then she wrote, "Yes, she was in my class. Maybe I'll see you in church on Sunday to catch up."

There are two things about that. First, Laurie has a pretty, youthful, even sexy face, but I didn't remember her as one of Ashley's high school friends. Secondly, I don't go to church. This Sunday would have to be different.

I sat in a pew in the back anxious for the service to be over. It seemed to go on forever. Then there was a matter of finding Laurie in the crowd. She found me. I turned when she tapped me on the shoulder, and I saw her incredible smile and radiant face. "Hello, Dan. It's been a while," she said as if we were old friends.

"Yes, Laurie. Good to see you," and we hugged moving the clock forward in front of her husband. She introduced me to him as Ashley's brother-in-law and we shook hands. He was a handsome guy, but a bit removed. When he moved toward the door, Laurie stayed behind and gave me her e-mail address and cell number. At least now we could communicate privately, and it was a signal that Ashley was right. Laurie was ready to move forward with our relationship.

We met for dinner on the Thursday after Valentine's Day when the church and her husband had choir rehearsal. Laurie didn't say much at dinner. I did my best to encourage her tell me about the frustrations that Ashley had mentioned. Outside the restaurant on the way home, she stopped in front of her car and started crying.

"Dan, you were so patient in there at dinner. I came here to tell you what's been happening with me and my husband, then I was too scared to say anything."

"I understand, Laurie. We have a little more time if you feel more comfortable about it now. We sat in the back of her car, and she began a long story. This is a Reader's Digest version.

She talked about high school, her early marriage, the church, her father-in-law most of which I knew from Ashley. Then she got around to telling me that her husband and her are married in name only.

"You know, Dan, I thought most things were normal when we were in high school except for one thing. I probably was the only girl a virgin when we graduated. Sure, my husband and I fooled around touching and kissing. Every so often he let me hold his erection and rub it until it began pulsing. Once in awhile, he had contractions and it spurted up. I thought of that every time I turned on the water fauntain at school.  It was like that only creamy.  Every time that happened, he would break down crying saying, 'Forgive me Lord for I have sinned.' He never touched me except to kiss me goodnight."

"Do you think he was scared of something?"

"Yes, I'm sure of it because he was keeping a secret. You see, shortly after we were married, I caught him in bed with someone else. He was having sex with a guy we knew in high school. It wasn't that I was shocked, but I was angry that I didn't know he was gay. So now you see why I'm the only married virgin on the earth."

"And you told Ashley you thought I could help?"

"No, not like that. She always said how compassionate you were and an understanding friend. At first, I thought you were a child abuser when Ashley said she was doing it with her brother-in-law.  But Ashley seduced you right under the nose of her sister.  I thought it was the other way around when she said you two were having sex. It was her fault that you divorced Felicia."

"I can't say that is entirely true. Anyway, I would like to get together with you soon. What do you think?"

"Yes, I would like that." I gave her a fatherly kiss and left for my car. Oh how I wanted to fuck her right there in the backseat of her car.

In the morning, she sent a thank you for dinner and the nice conversation. Laurie said she had free time Saturday afternoon, and we could meet at the grocery store if I wished. I went shopping with her at one in the afternoon. Neither of us were interested in groceries.

In my car, we stopped at a fast food restaurant for lunch, then drove to a private area in the park. We talked a little, but it was obvious she had her mind on something else.

"Do you think sex is dirty?" she asked.

"Well, let's hope so," I said. "If it's not, I don't see how men could get erections and women's vaginas could get wet. Sex is so much mental."

"No, I mean dirty like a sin."

"Laurie, I don't think it's listed in the ten commandments."

"But it is. Thou shalt not commit adultery."

"Do you think having a gay husband would make it adultery?"

"It's a fine line, Dan."

"I think it's worth crossing that line sometimes."

When I said that, she put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss while I slipped a hand under her bra feeling a generous portion of womanhood. "Maybe you're right," she whispered with her fingers fumbling with my zipper. "Sorry, I'm not very good at this."

But she was good at giving a hand job. Just like she said, I was soon squirting up just like the school drinking fountain.

"Would it embarrass you if I said you are really big down there. I mean you must be twice the size of my husband. Does it hurt when you go inside a woman?"

"I haven't had any complaints."

I was ready to take her to bed that afternoon, but she had to get back home before her husband got suspicious. We made a date for the next week, again Thursday night without dinner at a restaurant. It would be dinner in bed.

Laurie canceled at the last minute. She said her husband's choir practice was canceled and anyway, she wasn't sure she was doing the right thing. Laurie was still trying to work out her emotions. I told her to be patient with herself, and we would get together the next week.

We met in the Walmart parking lot and I drove her to my place, two miles away. Laurie was nearly shaking when she got in the car. I gave her a warm compassionate kiss and said it would be all right. He eyes got misty at that and turned to look out the passenger side window.

"Please, Dan, please don't hurt me. I mean, don't hurt me physically or emotionally. Just take me in your arms and love me. I want to be loved, Dan."

I just drove and held her hand. "We'll go slow and take it one step at a time."

When I pulled into the driveway, Laurie said, "Take me home Dan. I can't do this. Please take me home."

I stopped the engine and turned to her. "Sometimes in life, Laurie, we need to be a little selfish and do something for ourself. This is that time. It's not time for you to worry about your husband, or the church or anything but you. What do you want, Laurie?"

SquirtyLola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyLola

She sat with tears in her eyes and said, "I want to be loved, Dan. I guess I want you."

"Then let's go inside and be a little selfish, okay?"

"Okay."

I offered her a drink. She said she wasn't a drinker but would take a glass of wine. I gave her a chilled glass of Chablis. She drank it too fast and asked for another. This time I cautioned her to sip it because making love drunk loses something, especially the first time.

"Let's take our wine to the bedroom and I have some romantic music you might like. Do you like Debussy, his Clair de lune, La Mer or Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun?"

"I only know about church music."

"You'll like this, Laurie."

The lights were dim while I undressed her under the warmth of Debussy. She trembled the whole time. When her bra fell off her chest, I was in awe of her beautiful large perfectly shaped breasts, and I told her so. She blushed a rosy pink.

"Be good and leave my panties on, Dan and turn off the lights," she begged.

When I was undressed except for my briefs, it was time to feel the warmth of our passion. We kissed. I touched her breasts, and kissed and sucked at each nipple. Her breathing began to quicken when I pressed my hand under her panties and touched her slit. Moving slowly, I had one finger inside her, then two. Her moisture inside was building, but it wasn't moving forward fast enough for me. I took her hand to fondle my cock. She held on as I touched her clit for the first time. She squirmed a bit then relaxed.

The next move was to strip off my briefs and her panties so I could go down on her."

"Oh Dan, don't do that. It's too dirty."

I looked up and asked, "Does it hurt?"

"No but," she didn't continue as I licked and sucked her clit. By then she had entered a new world, the world of complete passion and the loss of all inhibitions. "Put it in, Dan. I want it in. Please, please, fuck me."

When I penetrated her virgin hole, she gasped, sucking in a rush of air. She gave a little jerk as if to pull back like a startled kitten, then said, "Oh, oh yes." when I pushed in further. I made sure not to be too aggressive. She was tight but not blocked so I eased in further. At first, she tossed and turned trying to expel the foreign object inside her finally relaxing enough for me to drill her deeper. I pushed in all the way until our pubes met.

She gave out an almost imperceptible whimper when I gradually moved in and out, then rammed into her harder and harder feeling her hips gyrate meeting mine. I don't think she had an orgasm that first time. What she did sense were the continuous squirts of cum pouring out of me. "Oh Lord, Dan, I feel it. I feel it flooding my insides. It feels so good."

We laid together in each other's arms letting the calm music wash over our bodies with time passing unnoticed like when in a dream. The dream ends when conscientiousness brings us back to reality, and reality meant it was time for her to leave. I didn't hear from her for the next three days.

On Sunday afternoon, I got a text asking if she could visit me around two that afternoon at my place. Of course the answer was, Yes, but I was curious about her intentions. They were clear from the start when she arrived. In Laurie's typically shy and demure way, she wanted to fuck. We had until dinner time to enjoy the afternoon delights of sex.

Laurie wasn't adept at giving blow jobs but at least she gave it her best. She was much more comfortable letting me eat her out. She was better understanding the sensitive parts of the human body, and was more relaxed at letting me finding them. She also was more responsive both physically and vocally.

I turned her on her hands and knees and fucked her doggie that afternoon. Laurie was very close to having an orgasm just before I sent my first load deep into her cunt. It took a little persuasion but after a short rest, I pulled her on top encouraging her to do what felt best. It took a little while before she got into it. Finally she was riding me as if she had done it all her life. I loved watching her cheeks flush with a rosy shade of pink and her tits bounce.

"Oh, ahh, ahhh, fuck, fuck, fuck," she yelled as if out of her mind. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh God, I'm cumming!" words I never thought I'd hear from her.

We climaxed and collapsed together just as the clock struck five. Cum slid down her thighs like bleeding from open wound which seemed never ending. She took time in the bathroom to clean up the evidence before dressing and leaving for home.

After that, we met occasionally on Thursdays and Sundays, those days her husband had meetings or choir. We became more and more adventurous, fucking in different positions and different locations, like the car, the dining room, the shower, and the den where we often watched Amber's porn videos. The videos motivated us to try some tricks we watched on the screen. Laurie learned to give excellent blow jobs after watching Amber's salacious techniques. The first time I came in Laurie's mouth, she gave me an expression of, I didn't expect that, followed by a frown. Later, she enjoyed it almost as much as getting creamed in her pussy.

Our affair slowed a bit when her husband learned of our coupling from one of our text messages. He kept tight lipped as long as Laurie didn't say anything about his sexual orientation. A year after it had started, my affair with Laurie slowed to a stop. Laurie decided to move on. She had found a guy she thought she loved at work. Laurie was his secretary. He was the town mayor with a wife and three kids. Laurie said she knew it was wrong, and she felt like such a slut. "One time we did it in his office after work hours," she gushed and admitted it was really fun and exciting. I wished her luck. She said, "Thanks, Dan. You made me a happy woman."

Time passed quickly as days and weeks, even years often do. Ashley called one day and said she was coming to meet me. She wanted to talk. It sounded important.

I called for seven o'clock reservations at an elegant French Cafe and Grill. I asked for table in a discrete location. We sat in a remote corner of the restaurant, so dimly lit that a person needed a flashlight to read the menu. I ordered Champagne for the two of us not knowing what to expect. Whatever it was, it was serious.

"I want to move in with you, Dan," were her first words after being seated.

"Okay. What's this about?"

"I'm leaving the business."

"You're leaving, what, porn?"

"You catch on really quick," she said with a hearty laugh.

"Why? I mean what happened?"

"I need to settle down into something more normal. At first it was exciting and the money was good, but now the industry is changing. I'm growing older. New girls, eighteen and nineteen, are getting into the business. I've even seen sixteen and seventeen year olds lie about their age to get in a video. I'm feeling like their mothers. Some of the models are on drugs and to be honest, producers are now wanting us to do scenes that, quite frankly, are repulsive to a few of us."

I asked, "Why me? Why move in with me?"

"We've always got along well and Dan, you're the only one who really understands me."

My heart skipped a beat realizing she didn't mention the "L" word. Looking at her lovely face, cute expressions, and soft words brought me back to our earlier times together. Back then I never wanted to admit I was in love with her, but I had. Now the emotions were even more intense.

I asked only one question saying, "Ashley, it would be heaven to have you live with me. For how long?"

"I don't know, Dan. I guess until you kick me out."

But I knew that wasn't likely to happen. More likely would be that she would find something more exciting elsewhere and move on like her sister, Felicia, the girl in the red sweater, and Laurie. You see, excitement is fleeting. Love has a better chance of enduring. But, of course, stories like this really don't have an ending. It remains to be seen which it will be with Ashley and me, love or loss.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments