Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: The Asian - Part 2

"This became more than just a great friendship"

7
1 Comment 1
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The amount of fucking Kira and I did over the next six months was unreal. If there was a place to have sex, we were finding it; At work, in her bed, in my bed, in my car, in her parent's car and SUV, in the shower, in the kitchen, and at a restaurant. We just couldn't keep our hands off one another. There were times where she was so wet that we'd have sex non-stop for a couple hours straight, and there were times when we'd have a quickie and cum together. She even showed me her handcuffs, which was a first for me.

She was a nympho, and little did I know I helped create a monster. Clothes on, clothes off, she was down to fuck.

Fast forward to New Years Eve. We went out to a club, dressed up, danced and made out all night. Booze was flowing, sex was in the air. We decided weeks before that we'd get a hotel room. Literally right after midnight, we were out the door and ready to get down at the hotel.

The door of the hotel room had barely closed when I had my condom on. I turned Kira around and started fucking her from behind, her dress still intact. I wanted to feel her ass on me the way I did on the dance floor that night. Kira loved being taken from behind. She thought my cock was perfect for her from that position. She came right away, and I'm sure our entire floor heard it.

"I love it when you pull my hair like that. You're so fucking good at this."

The way she looked back at me as though my rock hard dick was the only thing that could get her this horny was the biggest turn-on I had experienced up to that point. It was as though her soaked pussy yearned for my penis, practically made for that hot snatch of hers.

I made her cum a second time from behind. I flipped her over to get her legs on my shoulders while I fucked her standing up. She was on her back on the bed with her dress nearly falling off. Seeing her in that dress all messy after looking like a Goddess earlier in the night was quite a site.

"Oh fuck right there! Yes!"

This time she held onto my arms when she came. She was smiling and being taken like I promised I would do. Being on-top of her and locking eyes with her gave me this sense of power over her body. I felt, for the first time, like I owned her. I owned her pussy. I've never had that feeling before. The way we kiss, the way we fuck, the way we seemed to know what the other wanted at that moment. Was I having feelings for her?

Soon enough she was on-top of me and she finally took off her dress. She pulled it up over her head to show off her DD breasts, messing her hair a little bit to give her an even more sexy look. She then reached for the radio beside the bed and instantly we were fucking to rap music. The sex got even harder. It seemed we went through Notorious BIG, DMX, 50 Cent and many others yet we were still fucking.

I got back on-top of her but this time I was on the bed with her.

KattyLyne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLyne

The making out we were doing while I pounded her pussy pushed the intensity to a level I have never experience. At that moment, I was sure I had feelings for her. I could not deny it any longer. I was officially having sex with a woman I loved. This wasn't just me pumping her wet snatch, this was me showing genuine feelings for her. That still didn't stop us from talking dirty in the bedroom.

"I want you to fucking cum. Right now. I want you to cum all over me. Oh fuck!"

I was ready to shoot my load all over her, but not until she climaxed one more time. By this point, I lost track of the number of orgasms she had. I knew I needed to add a little extra to get her to cum, so I reached down with my right hand to rub her clit while I continued fucking her hard. Then, I took my left hand to squeeze her right breast while I sucked on her left breast. Her screams got progressively louder which meant another orgasm was coming. As it hit, she twitched, screamed and held onto me as hard as she could. I pulled off my condom and shot a never ending load of hot cum all over her stomach and tits. One spurt, two spurts, three spurts, four spurts, five spurts, six spurts. They just kept blasting out of my cock. Streams of cum covered her entire upper body.

"I've never had a guy cum this much before."

Me neither.

I walked over to the hotel bathroom to grab tissues and towels to clean everything up. Right after I came back to the bed, I gave her a kiss on the lips and blurted out the first few words that came to mind.

"Kira, I love you."

She was taken aback. Her jaw dropped the moment I said those words. I was scared for a moment that I blew everything.

"I love you too Dean."

Then my jaw dropped. I honestly was not expecting that. I never felt that kind of happiness before, to tell someone outside of my family that I loved them. This was a big deal, and this was a game-changer for us.

After kisses of joy and happiness, Kira then had to ask this question.

"So are we girlfriend and boyfriend now? We aren't doing that double dating bullshit."

"Yes and agreed."

We proceeded to have sex one more time, this time with no condom. I blew my load all over her again, cleaned up and fell asleep. We woke up the next morning and had sex in the shower, which included a sloppy blowjob and me going down on her. She must have orgasmed nearly 20 times, no joke.

Sex with a girlfriend barely felt different at the time. Was this a bad thing? What I can tell you is Part III will show you how one person can fall out of love with someone but still love the amazing sex with the same person. This was my doom, and I didn't know it at the time.

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments