Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Improvisation

"We Eventually Stopped Pretending"

5
1 Comment 1
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I met up for lunch with my buddy Rob before I had to work a 3-11pm shift. In reality I was having breakfast. He gave me a heads up there would be two girls coming to join us. They all played in some rec dodge ball league. One of them was really hot but something was up with her. I couldn't quite put my finger on it until she spilled a couple of her sexual escapades. After less than a hour of meeting me, she seemed comfortable enough to share naughty stories. Lucky me.

Her name was Jacqui. Dark hair, about 5"2 and an athletic body. Seemingly perfect for me to check out, and I certainly did.

Rob, Jacqui and her friend were telling me their team would hit the bar after each game. Rob mentioned another guy on the team, Mike, would hit on Jacqui after every single game. Jacqui's friend said she should have a fake boyfriend join them to the bar to make Mike back off. A light went off in my head.

"I'll do it."

"Do what?" she asked.

"I'll show up Thursday night and pretend to be your boyfriend. That will shock Mike."

"Would you do it!? Seriously that would be so funny."

"Yeah, sure."

I had the Friday off, so I was going to use Thursday night as a party night. Plus Rob would be with a few of our friends. I was looking forward to it. Jacqui and I exchanged numbers and we prepared for the fake night.

I told her I would arrive at 9:15, just after her team. I would come in, kiss her on the cheek and immediately hold her hand. We told one another how we'd touch one another and how we first started dating - just so we'd be on the same page. Once we agreed on those details, it was showtime.

I arrived right on 9:15, walked into the bar and barely acknowledged my friends. Jacqui was wearing tight black sweats and a tank top that showed her breasts. I was enjoying how sexy my fake girlfriend looked. Mike was right beside her trying to get her attention. Once her eyes locked with mine, she didn't look at anyone else.

"Hey babe!"

Mike and my friends were floored that Jacqui called me babe. Aside from Rob and that other chick, nobody knew what was going on. She planted a kiss right on my lips and gave me a big hug. It was an unexpected surprise.

"Hey yourself! How was your game?"

"I don't wanna talk about it. I'm just glad you're here. I've missed you."

The shock on people's faces were priceless. Jacqui and I were hugging and holding one another like we had been dating for a long time. I didn't want to take any chances so I pulled Jacqui aside so we could grab a beer. We went to the downstairs bar to be alone.

"Did you see Mike's face!? This was better than I imagined! Dean you are awesome."

"When you kissed me, Mike nearly died."

"Everyone was shocked. It was so worth it!"

"Well I'm still down to have a beer if you are Jacqui."

"Actually, wanna go for a drink elsewhere?"

She drove a nice new BMW and headed a couple minutes down the street. We parked and stayed there for a minute because we could not stop laughing.

"Jacqui your acting was oscar-worthy."

"You think so? Aw, I've always wanted to be an actress. I couldn't have done it without my co-star thought."

"You're making me blush Jacqui!"

She smiled and put her hand on my chest, pulling on my shirt. I leaned in and gave her a kiss. This kiss had a little more passion than the one we showcased at the bar. She wasn't pulling away, so I kept it going. Next thing you know the glass is fogged up.

"Let's go to the back. Much more comfortable."

We sneaked to the back and things escalated.

martina_soler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
martina_soler

She pulled her top off and I countered by taking off mine. This was on. Clothes were coming off quickly, and I was about to fuck Jacqui in the back of her BMW.

"I have a condom in my purse."

"I have one, and no I wasn't planning on this."

She didn't say a word about me having a rubber. I didn't say a word about her carrying one either. She was incredibly horny by how wet her pussy was. I had two fingers inside her while I used my thumb to rub on her clit.

"That feels so good. I want you to fuck me right here, right now."

I slipped my condom on with a little help from her. I never took my other hand out of her. I tried to make her cum but she was insistent on having my cock plunge inside her. I slipped it in and began working her cunt quickly. She was soaking wet, making it easy for my thick cock to pump away. I used the door of her car to push myself deep inside her. The glass was all white and she was screaming her head off.

"Fuck me harder. Fuck me hard and make me cum!!"

She aggressively moved her hips while I pushed myself as hard and deep as possible. She wasn't making it easy for me to make her climax. Given her random escapades of fucking strangers in strange places, perhaps the thrill of backside riding was just a walk in the park.

I pulled her hips down so I could hold her steady while I fucked the shit out of her. When I sucked on her neck at the same it, I struck gold.

"Right there! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

She braced herself by grabbing the door handle. I moved my hands under her ass cheeks so I could squeeze while I pumped in and out of her. Her body twitched upon orgasm. It took a few minutes longer than I expected, and we were both sweating. I kissed her lips and our tongues intertwined. Our bodies pressed together, sweat and all. It was incredibly sexy to be in eachother's arms while our bodies were soaked. I got her up to ride my cock. The seat was wet from her back.

She could really move her hips. Her pussy worked my shaft like a pro. After a minute I thought I was going to cum. I calmed myself down so I could get her to cum a second time. She was a major league fuck. I squeezed her gorgeous breasts while I tried to lift my cock deep inside her while she shook her pussy and ass up and down. She was one of the best at being on-top of my dick. She was on another level and I was having a hard time holding things together. Thankfully her breasts were sensitive enough to push Jacqui over the edge.

"Yes squeeze them. Stay right there I'm cuming."

"Oh fuck Jacqui I'm cuming with you."

We climax simultaneously. Our bodies shook together in sexual ecstasy. We locked eyes with open mouths, softly kissing one another while my cock spurted ropes of cum into my rubber. The spasms inside her was intense. I'm sure if I pulled out, my cum would have chipped her windshield.

"I can't believe we did this!"

"I can't believe it either. I love your car."

She laughed, "hahaha yeah it's a good one."

We settled down and she drove me home, not before inviting her in for another romp. We hooked up a few more times the following couple weeks until she left me a text saying she was conflicted over "personal" issues. Rob told me her ex was back in the picture. No harm, no foul. We had some fun, and I wasn't planning to put a ring on it.

My next sexual encounter was with another colleague, which allowed me to do very little to get a lot.
Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments