Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lazy Sundays

"Best friends have their best sex yet!"

9
2 Comments 2
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I shifted again, pressing my thighs together to try and relieve some of the pressure that had built up there, and noticed Jason shifting next to me as well. We’ve been doing lazy Sunday movie days for as long as I could remember, initially with my parents, and then by ourselves as we got older and our interests started to change. I don’t think either of us had known what we were getting into when we decided to watch Nymphomaniac. I knew that it would be steamy, but I didn’t think that it would be downright arousing.

Sitting next to Jason, in my bedroom with my roommates out, only made me feel hotter around the collar. My cheeks were hot, my nipples had tightened into little buds and the pressure between my thighs had become incessant.

My eyes lifted to my best friend and partner in crime of twenty years asked, “Is this turning you on as much as it is me?”

Jason is stunning with his tousled dark brown hair and hazel eyes, his long eyelashes and high cheek bones, his bee stung lips and the square jaw that saves his masculinity. His surfing addiction and job as a tradie has left him with a mouth-watering body.

He isn’t normally short of girlfriends and one night stands, but we’ve both been single for about six months. There are no secrets between us, and occasionally no boundaries; he was my first kiss on the lips, my first proper kiss when we were sixteen and we lost our virginities together as well.

Sex with Jason is always an incredible experience because there is such a strong foundation of trust and friendship but we normally only slept together if we were single for a long time or drunk. We wouldn’t risk our friendship with complications, which include anything long term or permanent.

Right now, the idea of getting rid of this tension with Jason was incredibly appealing.

Jason moved the throw pillow that had been residing on his lap for the better part of the movie and chuckled. “So turned on, Eb.”

My heart skipped a beat at the sight of his tented shorts. I laughed too, trying to disperse some of the thick tension. God, I wanted him so badly right now. Way more than ever before. My mouth was literally watering. I pressed my thighs together again and cracked my neck.

“When was the last time you got laid?” My voice was husky.

“Three months.” Jason rolled on his side to face me and his fingers brushed my neck as he moved my hair over my shoulders. I shivered in delight. “Are you thinking…?”

“Fuck me,” I breathed.

Jason made a sound, a laugh or a groan or a combination of both, and his fingers slipped into the heavy fall of my hair as his mouth hungrily covered mine. From the first touch of our lips, something was different. It was less teasing and playing and laughing and more intensity. So much more intensity. It took my breath away. His tongue swept into my mouth and his minty breath invaded my senses and it ignited a fire in my stomach like never before. Jason obviously felt it too. His hard body covered mine as a strangled moan escaped me and his hands were almost rough with desperation as he hiked my legs around his hips.

A shock wave exploded through me when his cock ground between my legs. There were way too many layers between us. I accidentally scratched Jason’s stomach in my haste to peel his t-shirt over his head but I didn’t hear him complain. His lips found my neck and I gasped and pulled his hair, holding those incredible lips to my neck. His five o’clock shadow felt fantastic on my sensitised skin. We didn’t even utter a laugh when my shirt got caught in my hair, I just helped untangle myself before unclipping my bra from behind as Jason impatiently pulled the cups down to reveal my c-cup breasts.

Jason’s mouth covered the peak of one of my breasts and I honestly thought I would come right then; my legs tightened around his waist and I desperately lifted my hips as a long moan tore out of me. His lips and teeth dragged down my body and it took him about three seconds to undo and throw away my jean shorts and soaked underwear.

Without any preamble, he dove straight between my legs. I’d only been trimming my pubes while I’ve been single, and Jason seemed to be turned on by the tightly trimmed blond hairs. His face rubbed briefly against my pubis before his tongue dove between my creamy flaps. His large, slightly calloused hands gripped my generous ass as he went to town.

It seemed to be some kind of competition about who groaned the most passionately. His tongue flicked my clit and I held his head desperately between my legs. My hips lifted all the way off the bed, my feet finding leverage at the base of his spine.

“Turn around! Turn around! I want to suck your cock!” I begged.

My hoarse words only seemed to spur him on. A loud string of profanities escaped me when Jason’s lips suctioned my clit and he pushed two fingers easily inside of me. When those fingers twisted and arched to reach that special place, I lost it.

My hips bucked wildly and I screamed as the pleasure exploded from my stomach and rolled over me in hot waves; from a tingling at the top of my head, to warmth emanating from my nipples, back to the bottom of my stomach, through my quivering pussy and down to the tingling in my toes and back again. Jason’s tongue replaced his fingers and he groaned greedily and continued with his incredible tongue assault before he finally moved back up my body.

A mixture of lust and adoration adorned Jason’s face and his big hands framed my face while he kissed me deeply. The taste of my juices on his hips only made me feel hotter. I undid his shorts and struggled to get them down his hips and over his erection, using both my hands and feet to try and get the last piece of clothing away. Jason’s lips returned to my breasts and I finally freed his impressive cock and wrapped my fingers around his length. My thumb rubbed his precum around the red, engorged tip and a moan vibrated through my tits and made me shudder deeply. This experience was so unlike the others and so incredible.

“I said I wanted to suck it,” I panted.

A harsh chuckle escaped him. “There’s no fucking way I’d last, Ebony. Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are? How sexy and desirable? How many times I’ve had a rock-hard cock just because you smell good or your close enough for me to feel your body heat? Do you know how good you taste and feel? Fuck!” He thrust into the palm of my hand with each statement.

There was a strange burning at my eyes.

MizzHell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizzHell

I blinked rapidly and buried my face in his shoulder. Sex had never been anything other than sex between us. But this… this was different. Jason has always made me feel good with complements and paying me more than enough attention but it had never felt like this before. I felt wanted and cherished.

There was a tightness in my throat and I fought to get control over my emotions. It’s just sex, I reminded myself. But it wasn’t. Not this time. Something major had shifted and I was feeling seriously vulnerable. I kissed his shoulder softly and then trailed kisses up to his neck and drew a path to his ear where I tongued the lobe of his ear.

Jason abruptly moved away from me and I suddenly felt empty and cold. He took his shorts the rest of the way off and reached over for the top draw next to my bed, where he knows that I keep condoms.

“Wait,” I whispered. His neck wipped around so that he was facing me. “Not this time. You know I’m on the pill. I know you’ve never been without. I want to feel you shoot inside of me.”

My words seemed to have a great effect on Jason; his eyes seemed to grow darker and even more hooded. I was expecting his hard, hot body to cover mine again but that wasn't what happened. He sat down next to me on the bed and beckoned me with one finger. I shifted to all fours and crawled slowly towards him. He swallowed hard, his Adams apple bobbing at his throat.

I straddled Jason’s lean body and cupped his cheek with one hand and his neck with the other. I put everything that I had into that kiss and, shit, it was the absolute best kiss of my life. I ran my hands slowly over Jason’s chest which was sprinkled with crisp dark hairs and down to his hard stomach before slipping my hands behind him and stroking his back. I kissed the small smattering of freckles on his right shoulder. In that moment, I really saw him. I saw how beautiful he was and how much that I loved him. I mean, I really loved him.

Once again there was a tightness in my throat and a stinging at my eyes. I felt a little ridiculous. I averted my eyes to Jason’s cock; it was long and thick and gorgeous with a mushroomed head and just the right amount of veins. I stroked him with one hand and cupped his balls gently in my fingers with the other while he shuddered beneath me.

I wrapped my fingers around his generous shaft with one hand and gripped his shoulder with the other so I had enough leverage to lift myself up and slowly start lowering myself onto his cock. His eyes were darkened and glazed and hooded and his bee sting lips were parted deliciously as I slowly sunk down onto him. I loved the flush on his cheeks and chest and the light sheen of sweat that adorned his skin.

Heaven, I thought, or maybe he said it. Pleasure surged through me once I was fully impaled on his cock and all at once, we both stilled. Jason held my hips still desperately and his expression was taut as he fought for control. His hands loosened but neither of us moved our bodies.

My fingers glided over his muscular arms and across his stomach again, over his back and down the side of his neck and face. Jason conducted his own exploration as I lost myself in his body. His rough hands were incredibly soft as they swept across my shoulders and back and down to my buttocks. Across my breasts and down my flat stomach, he squeezed my hips and he stroked up my legs.

This moment was the best of my life. Our eyes met and then our lips. My legs were firmly wrapped around Jason’s body and my hands went around his shoulders. My breasts were flattened against his chest. There was an inch of space between us. The feel of skin on skin was deliriously good.

I don’t know if he started moving first or if I did but when it happened, I saw stars. We both took harsh breaths from our noses as our bodies moved in near perfect syntonisation. Our mouths caught the sounds of pleasure. We weren’t moving nearly fast enough, but it felt absolutely incredible. The intensity started to build and I clawed Jason’s back, lifting my hips up higher and sliding down again. My head flew back in pleasure and I lost it, cursing loudly and begging for more.

“Harder, Jase, please! Ung, harder!”

Jason rolled us forward in a flash so that I was on my back and he was on top of me. He firmly took my arms from around him, pinned my hands above my head and he really fucked me. I loved the weight. I loved the power and consistency of his thrusts. There was no censoring of the sounds we both made. I think I may have even been screaming.

The long, deep thrusts and the squeak of the bed and our sweaty bodies was just incredible. My orgasm was building quickly despite the lack of clitoral stimulation and by the sounds Jason was making—guttural, desperate, untamed—I knew that he was close too.

I bit into his shoulder, hard, as my eyes rolled into the back of my head and dark spots danced in my field of vision. Having his flesh between my teeth didn’t quiet the scream as I came violently with wildly bucking hips and fierce spasms. Jason threw his head backwards and bellowed as he thrust into me in hard, short thrusts as I came around his cock. The feeling of his warm semen shooting inside of me prolonged my orgasm, or maybe triggered another, and with my newly freed hands I raked my finger nails down his back and then desperately gripped his clenching ass as I kept thrusting my hips desperately. The boiling hot waves burned through my body and Jason kept thrusting even as his dick started to go soft.

Jason collapsed on top of me and even though the weight took my breath away, I relished in it. My hands were trembling with the incredible aftershocks as I stroked the skin of his back and my quivering legs slipped from around his waist.

“Wow,” I whispered.

“That was fucking amazing, Eb,” he mumbled into my shoulder. “That was the best sex that I think I’ve ever had.”

“That was definitely the best sex I’ve ever had,” I agreed. “I don’t know if I’ll be able to wait as long next time…”

“Maybe we should be doing it every day,” he suggested softly.

“Maybe more than once a day,” I laughed and Jase pressed his lips to mine in a lingering peck.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by LovelyLady96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments