Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kama Sasha: Body Language Part 1

"Sasha and Alex take a summer class , but is that all they will learn together?"

14
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Would love feedback. Let me know if you'd want another part. May continue as shorter "episodes""

Alex pulled into the parking lot of Coates Hall. He arrived early to ensure he would have enough time to find his class. The branches of the Live Oak trees on the Louisiana State University campus stretched out over the sidewalks, offering some relief from the summer sun. 

Shifting his backpack to his other shoulder, he walked to the Life Sciences building for his orientation. His Spanish teacher arranged the summer language course as an opportunity to earn some credits before he shipped out for the Army in the fall. Alex enjoyed learning new languages, and this class would allow him to learn some Arabic.

Upon arriving at the building, he followed signs that pointed students up the stairs to the class location on the second floor. When a female voice greeted him, he had barely cleared the second-story double doors. 

“Hi! I’m Sasha. Are you here for the Arabic class too?“

He found the source of the voice. Standing near a water fountain right by the door was the girl that had called herself Sasha. She was a slender girl with wheat brown skin. Her black hair fell in waves, the majority pushed up and over, framing the right side of her face and lightly touching her right cheek. The rest lay tamed behind her left ear, adorned with a gold hoop earring. Alex immediately noticed her big brown eyes, a rich coffee color, currently slightly squinted from the pressure of round cheeks, a charming smile, and full coral lips. Damn, thought Alex. She was beautiful.

“Hey, I’m Alex.” He extended his hand. Sasha took it, and he returned her smile. 

Sasha's heart sped up as his fern green eyes met hers. He was just a little taller than her five-foot-four frame, had a deep tan, like he spent a lot of time outside, and had an athletic build.  He was stoic, which didn’t match her bubbly personality, but it suited him. 

Sasha and Alex spent most of their time together. Sasha enjoyed being around Alex and telling him all her thoughts. Alex didn’t talk much, but he was a great listener. During the day, they studied the new Arabic material thrown at the class. 

Nighttime often found the pair exploring the enormous campus for hours. Once, they even fell asleep on the parade ground looking at the stars, Sasha’s head lying in the crease of Alex’s elbow. She awoke the following day to his fingertips brushing her hair out of her face. “You pout in your sleep,” Alex whispered to her and chuckled. 

After their night on the parade ground, Alex began daydreaming about how Sasha’s lips and tongue might taste. Frequently, her nude body pressing up against his invaded his thoughts. He admired her intelligence, answering questions in English or Arabic. Sometimes, he pretended that same voice was moaning his name at night in his dorm. 

Sitting behind Alex each day was a mental drill for Sasha as well. His earlobes needed kissing, his neck biting. Imagining using the space under his desk for her wanton desires and putting herself through the paces of mentally fucking Alex each day left a wet spot on her desk. 



Alex sat alone in one of the many study booths in Middleton Library. The blue chairs weren’t comfortable, but if he sat on a couch, he was sure the monotony of a particularly dull Arabic assignment would put him to sleep within minutes. 

Then there was lavender-scented darkness. 

Soft feminine palms covered his eyes, blocking out the fluorescent lights. “Up to no good?” The purring whisper followed by warm breath on his ear hardened his cock instantly. 

“Well, I am no good at North African dialects,” he responded. Sasha poked her head around and placed her cheek against him. The warmth of his skin and the slight scratchiness of his facial hair sent a warm wave down into her belly. She slid her hand onto his chest. 

“Me either, but I may have found something we could help each other be great at!” she whispered excitedly. 

“What’s that?” inquired Alex, his curiosity peaked. 

Sasha pushed his notebook to the side to sit on the desk; her short skirt rode up her thighs. She presented a hardcover Kama Sutra. Alex”s eye widened, looking from the book to her impish grin. 

“Wait, what the fuck,” he stammered. He stood up and stepped back, his heart beating out of his chest. Glimpsing her red panties made it hard to speak. 

Emboldened by his reaction, she smiled and drew closer to him. “Alex, I know what’s on your mind!” she teased. “What kind of girl do you think I am?” She toyed with him a bit more, hoping he might tell her the kind he wanted to fuck in this library right now.

Alex couldn’t tell whether she was serious or not. Placing the chair between them to hide his erection, he decided to play it cool.  “Good one,” he smirked at her, “Are you still coming with me tonight?”

An intense desire for Alex bubbling within her, she picked the Kama Sutra up from the desk, grinning seductively. “Can I bring my book?” she purred suggestively as she stepped down from the desk into his space and looked up at him with hungry eyes. 

Alex lifted one eyebrow for a final answer. Secretly, he wanted to explore every chapter with her.

“Ok, ok. I’ll meet you at your truck at 7:30.”

Sasha laughed, not understanding why he didn't pick up the obvious “fuck me”-vibes she was broadcasting to him.

Alex walked, thoughts rushing, from Middleton back to the dorms, every inch of his body electrified by Sasha’s simple touch. 

Back in the library, Sasha grabbed the Kama Sutra and hornily browsed the pages. The beautiful artwork of couples in increasingly erotic positions was enough to entice her to touch herself before Alex had turned her on. Coming so close to telling Alex to “fuck me on this desk right now” had her so worked up that her body ached to be touched. Snapping photos with her phone, she imagined their bodies tangled together in various positions from scenes she collected. Returning the book to its shelf, she resolved that, if Alex didn’t make a move soon, she would show him the moves she had in mind.

*********

Sasha looked like a vision slipping through the streetlights in a yellow lengha. She beamed as she neared him; a smooth leg briefly slipped out of the slit of her dress.  Alex’s thoughts leaped immediately to Sasha’s tanned legs wrapped around his waist. 

“What’s the plan?” Sasha asked. Her smile lit up upon catching his eye. The top two buttons of his shirt were open, revealing some of his chest hair. She wondered if he was trying to entice her like she was with the two-part dress she’d chosen. If so, it was already working. 

“I figured we could go for a walk,” Alex replied. Sasha’s exposed midriff was enticing. Feeling a familiar burn in his groin that Sasha effortlessly evoked, he turned and opened the door of his truck, returning with a large brown bag. “Maybe we could enjoy ourselves with a bit of this too.” He reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle of pink Moscato. 

Sasha looked impressed. “I didn’t take you for a delinquent, Alex.” She took a few long steps and grabbed the bottle from his hand. “No glasses? You really are an animal!”

“What’s that supposed to mean?" asked Alex. His brow furrowed slightly. He felt silly for forgetting glasses in his bid to impress her.

“Oh, just that you seem proper is all, not much of a risk taker,” Sasha teased him. She liked that he bought wine; it was a step in the right direction.

Alex’s hand moved quickly around her waist and drew her into him. Her breasts were pressed up against his chest. She felt the buttons of his shirt pressing into her exposed midriff. Their faces were close enough that she could see the lines on his full lips. Her craving for him grew as he held her body close.

“Did I push a button?” She smiled roguishly as her hand found a place around his neck. Hoping it was the button that skipped the wine and went instead to the backseat of his truck. 

Temptation coursed through him, but so did a desire to play cat and mouse. “Did you want to?” he whispered, green eyes messaging that her motives were more than welcome. Plucking the wine bottle from her hand, he took a swig, broke free, and began walking away. “You coming?” he yelled back over his shoulder. She caught a glimpse of his sly smile that stirred instantly. 

Maybe soon, she naughtily thought to herself. 

The wine was long gone when the two made it back to the dorms. Alex watched Sasha’s hips sway as she walked up the stairs. A belt of small gold medallions clinked with each step. 

IzzieMilan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IzzieMilan

When they reached the landing for Sasha’s floor, Sasha turned to face Alex. 

“I learned something about you tonight.” A playful grin crept across her face. Her skin glistened slightly from the heat of the night. Moscato was jet fuel to the fire already burning in her for Alex. 

“What’s that?” Alex stepped closer to her, smiling. He was captivated by her. His confidence enticed Sasha to provoke him further. 

“Drunk Alex is quite talkative.” She laughed. “It’s a shame; you have a lovely voice.” Leaning back against the concrete wall, Sasha pushed her hair to the side, exposing her slender neck. Alex burned inside for the opportunity to touch her, eyes tracing the evil eye pendant hanging from her neck to her supple breasts. His assessment was thorough; he saw more than her physical being. He saw her for all she was.  

“Well, I have a lot to say. It usually just doesn’t make it out of my mouth,” Alex responded.

Sasha asked, her husky tone a sultry invitation, “What would you say right now...?” She exposed a toned leg through the slit of her dress. Her full lips opened slightly, and her eyes beckoned him.  

“Hard to say.” He stepped across the landing and pushed her body against the wall with his. “No word could ever capture you.” Sasha draped her arms around his neck. He pulled her pelvis snugly into his. His other hand ventured into the skirt’s opening to her thigh, further to caress her ass. The smell of Moscato and cologne intoxicated her, and her pussy cried to be touched. “Enchanting. You’re enchanting.” Alex’s voice was low. His tension was palpable, a bid for permission to advance upon her. 

“You should talk more often,” she breathed, her words a fervid appeal rather than advice. Her undertones burst with a white-hot passion.

Alex’s lips found Sasha’s with ease, and their tongues immediately began exploring one another. Lifting her chin up, she grabbed the back of Alex’s head so her tongue could reach deeper. Alex felt welcome pain as Sasha bit his bottom lip with her teeth and then sucked it back into her mouth. He pushed her face to the side and began to work on her delicious neck.

Sasha moaned and ground her hips against him. 

Alex moved his hand from her ass closer to the center, finding the wet treasure he sought. The thin fabric of her panties was soaked to his touch. His own erection throbbed, longing to be included. His fingers found her clit, and he began gently stroking her in circles. Her groans became louder and so frequent they started echoing in the stairwell. Alex slid his tongue back into her mouth to quiet her. Sasha responded with rhythmic probing kisses. Her fingers gripped his shoulder, bracing her against the tremors of his touch. 

Alex groped a breast with his other hand. It was soft and fit in his hand perfectly. Sasha pushed his hand away, then pulled his head so that her mouth was alongside his ear, bit his earlobe once for good measure, and gasped, “My dorm is empty tonight.”

The door to Sasha’s room flung open, and they spilled into the moonlit room. Alex pushed Sasha down onto the bed and stood to pull his shirt over his head. She sat up quickly and planted a few kisses on his stomach as she assisted him with his shorts and briefs. Her luscious lips met the head of his dick and held it in place against his body while her hands finished disrobing him. Sasha kissed and licked his cock with innate talent. She felt her top pulled up and willingly freed her breasts to the cool room. Alex stood in front of her naked, a passion roaring within his green eyes. She took a moment to admire his form before putting it through her lust's rigors.

As Sasha stood again, Alex kissed her deeply. Then without warning, his hands were again in the slit of her lengha, pulling down her black thong as his lips followed down her body. As he reached the skirt”s opening, his face disappeared inside. She pushed her hips into the pressure of his warm tongue as it spread apart her pussy. He repeatedly swept his tongue across her clit, tasting her sweet honey. 

Sasha moaned, “Alex,” as she held the back of his head. Her other moved to unclasp the skirt, and she smiled naughtily as it fell to reveal her man, who was busy at work. Sasha pulled her hips away from Alex’s and guided him to her by his chin. She licked his chin and pushed her tongue into his mouth. It was the first time Sasha had ever tasted herself. She hoped tonight would hold many more firsts.  

Sasha pulled away from Alex and pointed at the rug on her floor. “Lay down,” she ordered. He obeyed. She straddled his face and rested her pussy on Alex’s mouth. No one had ever sat on his face before, and he was edging towards fevered.

He lapped her up and sucked on the petals of her fully bloomed labia. She ground down into his face rocking her hips back and forth on his tongue. His cock stood fully erect and twitched wildly as he worked her with his tongue. Leaning forward, she gripped his dick and began pumping it gently. Medallions on her belt grazed his belly. Pleasure coursed through her, making it hard to think straight. She pumped him vigorously, then lowered her wet mouth onto his dick. 

As Alex tongued her dripping snatch, she made her mouth soft, working her tongue up and down the length of his cock, smoothly matching his pace.  Alex sucked on her clit, so she swirled her tongue and slurped on the head of his dick; they competed in an oral arena. Sasha’s competitiveness ensured he heard her slurping and spitting, hips rocking in compliment as she polished his shaft. His moans vibrated through her pussy and edged her closer to orgasm. 

Sasha laid her cheek on his thigh and jerked him. He gripped both her asscheeks pulling her pussy down onto his flailing tongue as he made another direct attack on her clit. Peaking to the point of ecstasy, she held onto his cock as an anchor to reality.

“Fuck, fuck,…..oh fuck,” Sasha screamed. Her legs shook, and her eyes rolled back in her head with the shattering orgasm. Her juices dripped down Alex’s chin. He kissed her pussy, proud of his handiwork. 

Alex sat up, and Sasha turned to him. She sat on his lap, and they kissed with an unrelenting fervor. Sasha felt Alex turning her towards the ground; she let him lead. As her back laid flat against the ground, Alex positioned himself, the groove of his cock’s underside sliding perfectly between her slick lips. She propped her ankles on his hips like stirrups and dug her heels in to press his hips lower suggestively. 

Alex pushed his hips back, and his throbbing cock slid without contest into Sasha’s soaked pussy. Her back arched, and she pressed the back of her head into the floor. She looked like a goddess. Black hair splayed out around her moaning face, her gold belt above her belly button. He pushed on his arms to admire the beauty beneath him.  He thrust repeatedly; their hips made wet slaps as they met, and her lovely breasts, with their chocolate nipples, made small circles. The muscles of her pussy firmly massaged his dick. Alex pushed her legs up behind her knees, removing the resistance he needed for longer strokes. Sasha grabbed his triceps, which provoked him to fuck her harder.

Alex raised his hips, driving from the tip to the base of his shaft. His pubic hair was soaked from the cream of her pussy. His decision to stroke his entire length in her tight hole brought him closer to orgasm by the stroke. Sasha writhed and groaned loudly, her eyes squeezed shut. Alex felt the muscles of her pussy contract around his dick, and she came again, drenching her inner thighs and Alex’s balls.

“Gonna cum,” Alex gasped. He reluctantly pulled his cock from Sasha’s warm enclave. Sasha pushed him onto his back and positioned herself between his legs. She turned her head sideways, kissing and licking the tip of his cock. Alex grunted; thick streams of cum shot out, coating Sasha’s puckered lips. Her eyes lit up with excitement, and she quickly popped his dick into her mouth to swallow up the rest of his load. When there was no cum left to be swallowed, Sasha released him from her mouth. She wiped the remaining cum from her lips and chin using her index finger, then sucked it off and swallowed again. A few drops had escaped and lay upon her heaving breasts.

She collapsed next to Alex, finding her place on his chest. He stroked her hair and softly kissed her. Sasha reached down and gently stroked his damp cock.

“Ready to go again soon, Bechara,” Sasha whispered and brushed his earlobe with her tongue, the desire to enact other positions from her phone’s photos slowly rising from embers. 

Alex looked at her through his peripheral and smirked. Some things didn’t need to be said. 

Published 
Written by bandit_256
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments