Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just You and Me, Baby

"A teasing blow job always leads to something more..."

3
1 Comment 1
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
This story originally began as a story written for a lover a long, long time ago. The first part of it is missing for some reason or another, but in it, he takes my pussy and then my ass until we're both extremely satisfied and my holes are filled with cum. This is a continuation of that afternoon...

Back in the hotel room, later that evening, I press closer to you, desperate to taste your mouth over and over again. I half-close my eyes, delighting in the feeling of my nipples pebbling with desire as I rub my chest against yours. Your hands come down to stroke my sensitive skin, brushing the tips softly before squeezing my tits in your hands.
Before long, I feel your hands slide under the waistband of my panties and you run a finger along the length of my slit. I’m not quite as wet as you want me to be though, so you find my clit and begin to massage it. It’s still a little sensitive from our earlier escapades but I grind against you eagerly until you slip one finger inside of me. You tease me like this until my pussy is slippery and ready for your cock.
A little too horny for my own good, I back away from you teasingly and strip off my cute little panties which now have a noticeable wet spot. I can see you eyeing them, but I toss them away and climb into the warm hot tub full of water that I set up just for this. Kneeling in the water, I motion you closer.
The sight you see before you now never fails to turn you on. I’m on my knees in front of you, small but perky tits thrust forward with my legs spread just enough to give you a peek of my pussy. My ass is barely out of the water and you know right now I can feel the heat emanating from the tub on my pussy, making me even more wet and ready for you.
You notice the sudden heat in my eyes and realize that as you watched me, you had unconsciously begun to stroke your rigid cock. You know that I love seeing your hand slide over that hard, hot flesh because I’ve told you so many times. The sight arouses me, especially because I know that I’m the one who inspired that lovely erection you’re now sporting.
The little bit of precum at the tip is so hot, I just want to lick it off. I catch sight of your balls below your huge, thick cock and I feel an overwhelming desire to suck them into my mouth. I want you. So badly. And I tell you so.
You’re only reply is to offer me the cock I’ve been lusting after, holding it so that it slides right into my sexy little mouth. The wetness that suddenly surrounds you is fantastic and you can’t help thrusting your hips a little. I let go of your cock with a pop before reaching for your ass to pull you closer. Once you’re close enough, I lean forward to place chaste kisses on the inside of your thighs, loving the way your dick seems to get harder with each touch of my pretty pink lips to your skin.
Finally, my lips land where you want them to, on the very head of your cock. I suck your head between my lips and look up to meet your eyes. My gaze never straying from yours, I grip the base of you in my hand, stroking you a little before taking a nice long lick up your shaft. “Delicious,” I murmur with a smile.
You agree wholeheartedly as you gaze down at me. The sight of me on my knees, staring up into your eyes, teasing you like I love to has you harder than ever. Your big cock is throbbing in my hand, desperate to feel the inside of my mouth one again.
With a wicked grin, I arch my neck and slide almost half of you between my waiting lips. The sensation is so good that you let out a loud groan and I start to moan around your cock, further increasing the pressure. I work my tongue over the underside of your cock as I try to slide you in deeper. It’s tough at first, like always, but I try to ignore that and focus on the pleasure. I suck you hard, loving the way you fill up my mouth so well.
I grip the base of your cock with my other hand, toying with the thick part, feeling you throb against my fingers and lips.

AnnaLory
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaLory

I slide my mouth down over you once again, soaking your cock with my saliva as I move my head up and down on your shaft. You go deeper and deeper with each stroke, your hands going to my head to push my hair out of the way and tug me down further onto you. Your hips start to work in an undeniable rhythm, slowly easing yourself out of my mouth before pressing the tender head back between my lips.
I twirl my tongue all around you, simultaneously teasing your balls with my fingers. I squeeze them softly and suddenly your hands tighten their grip on my hair. You’re about to cum, I can tell. I move faster as you simultaneously move your cock in short little thrusts in my mouth. The sweet saltiness of your pre-cum has turned me on until all I can think about it the taste of you as you cum in my mouth, emptying your load down my waiting throat.
I bob up and down more quickly, stroking your balls faster in time to my movements. You’re moaning incoherently now, ready to cum so hard inside of me, loving the knowledge that this is just the beginning of our night together. Our eyes lock again. Between that and the sight of me on my knees wordlessly begging for more of your delicious cock, you feel yourself begin to cum.
“That feels so damn good,” you manage to grind out. “Suck my cock in deep.”
I gurgle my reply, still working faster as your cock slides in and out of my hot wet mouth, faster and faster until finally, I feel you jerking in my mouth. You cum so hard and so loud, accidentally pulling out of my mouth in the process. You release several warm spurts of cum into my open mouth. It lands on my tongue and drips down to my chin.
As you come down from the high of your second orgasm of the day, I lean back in the tub and rub my fingers through the cum on my chin. Catching your eye, I slowly bring my fingers to my lips and suck your
cum into my mouth. It’s salty and bitter but undeniably sweet at the same time.
“Oh, would you look at that,” I say with a smug grin, referring to our earlier time on a nearby beach. “You’ve fucked all three of my holes today. Guess we’re done now, huh?”
You give me a look, telling me my teasing is not appreciated. “Far from it.” You inform me. I can tell by the look in your eyes that you’re resisting the urge to call me a tease. I just keep grinning and pull you down into the water with me.
“Well then, what’s next on the menu?” I tease.
Before I know it, our mouths are locked together once again and I’m lying on top of you in the tub. Hot water bubbles around us as our legs twine together. I feel your hands on my ass under the water and I grind down against you. I moan into your mouth and kiss you harder as I feel your fingers searching over my heated flesh until you find the entrance to my tight, wet pussy.
“Mmmmmm,” I groan loudly. “That feels amazing.”
You slide one finger in and stroke my clit with your other hand. “How does that feel?” you whisper in my ear.
After being turned on for so long without being touched, my pussy opens easily around your fingers so you push another one inside of me.
“Good,” I sigh, leaning into you and burying my face against your neck. “Really fucking good.”
“Good,” you repeat. “Because I’m about to fuck that wet pussy and tight ass all over again.”
I’m too distracted by the feeling of your fingers inside me to come up with a coherent reply. But just as you’re about to slip inside my pussy, I remember my earlier promise to suck your cock after it had been in all three of my holes. I laugh against your neck. Guess I was going to make good on that promise after all...

I know it's more of a tease than a fulfillment, but that's the goal. ;) I want to see how many people enjoy my writing and look forward to seeing more.
Published 
Written by YourWildestFantasy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments