Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'm a Bad Aunt, But Not Really an Aunt: Part 4 (conclusion)

"Thomas learns how much of a nympho I really am and gives as good as he gets"

56
16 Comments 16
6.5k Views 6.5k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"I hope that you all enjoy my confession."

I was practically useless at work the entire day. In my mind, I replayed each and every event over the past few weeks in a constant loop. I went totally without those torturous things called undergarments and it was obvious when I moved around. I’d be thinking about Thomas’ large cock, or him lying on the floor touching himself while grinding my panties into his face, and I’d get myself all worked up. Then some lucky patron would see my hard nipples poking through my top and get that lusty look in his eye and I’d have to run up to my office to relieve myself.

At one point I was leaning over the checkout counter with the corner of a storage box grinding into my pussy, noting how good it felt when one of the girls that work there came up to ask me a series of questions. I kept on musing and grinding and only stopped when I noted that she was staring at me, silent, very expectantly.

“Do whatever you feel is best, Marcy. You know I trust your judgment.” She smiled proudly and went off to do whatever it was she was asking about. I wondered if I had made a professional mistake. I wondered if he was thinking about me at that very same moment. I feared I had scared him off, pushing myself onto him like that.

The box didn’t sate me at all so I ran back up into my little office and got myself off once more. I cannot recall if the day went quickly or slowly; I only recall that each and every second was agonizing torture. My lust, my fantasies, my hopes, my fears, and my worry all danced together in my mind. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I closed early and went to sit in solitude.

I chose a little café and tried to sort things out. I recalled that I’ve often sat here and showed myself off to random people just for the thrill. I was in a naughty mood, just not that kind of naughty. I pecked at a vegan sub and giggled when I realized that I really wanted a big hunk of meat in my mouth. I sipped some organic tea and noted that the heat and sun had blanched my hair once more. It wasn’t the glowing fiery red that I can live with; it was now that pale carrot orange that I so hate.

I thought about dyeing it; a dark sultry scarlet, or maybe a deep burgundy should look nice on me. As soon as I looked at those hideous freckles that seem to show with such intensity when I’m exposed to the sun, I rejected the idea. Maybe I could find a real vampire and he, or she, could turn me! Then I’d need to avoid the sun at all costs. Countess Krystal, I mused. Her lust is only matched by her thirst for blood! Still, my thoughts fixated on my nephew. My fears revolved around him as well.

I finally had stalled long enough. I left the city behind and cruised the back roads towards home. It was hot and sultry. I had to hike my skirt up almost to my waist before any air whatsoever circulated down there. At a stoplight, one trucker got an eyeful of my legs. He blew his air horn; I waved and blew him a kiss. I arrived home and the tinging of the engine of my other car told me that Tommy had just recently arrived himself. I bolstered my resolve. For better or worse I had made my choices and now I’ll need to deal with them.

I entered my home and it was oppressively sweltering. Thomas was standing in the kitchen, leaning against the counter. He was shirtless and covered with just a bit of sheen from sweating. I wanted to lick it off of him. He was also wearing his yummy yoga shorts. He had his phone up against his ear and he was laughing and talking with somebody. He smiled at me and waved as I entered and relief washed over me. He suddenly seemed so manly, so at ease.

“Oh yeah, she just walked in,” he said. He held his phone out. “Mom wants to talk to you.”

My brief moment of serenity was replaced by panic. Did he tell her? Was this the end of our friendship? I felt my entire body flush with shame. I took the phone and slowly put it to my ear, trying to quell the shaking of my limbs. “Uh, hi Jen,” I said.

“What up you whore!” she said in her usual jovial manner. Just so you know, that was her common greeting for me.

“Doing great, you skank,” I retorted. “How are things in married land?” She either didn’t know or didn’t care; probably the former. There would be no burning at the stake for me, at least for now.

“Oh, the usual, you know. With Tom gone we’re fucking everywhere and any time the mood strikes me—

“which is all the fucking time,” we finished in unison.

We chatted like the old friends we were. “Did I want any money to cover room and board?”

"No."

“Is Tommy being a bother?”

"He’s a pleasure to have around."

“Is he cramping your whoring style?”

"I’ve adjusted quite well."

While we were talking Thomas just stood there looking at me. I gave him a smile and blew him a kiss. It must have been my day for air-mailing smooches. Thomas announced that he was going to get ready to install the new capacitor. He held it up as he did so. He said he just needed the right tools.

You most definitely have the right tool! I thought as I giggled into the phone.

“Oh, let me talk to him before he runs off,” Jen said to me.

“Wait, Thomas. Jen wants to talk to you.”

He took the phone and said “yes” and then nodded and gave affirmations to whatever she was saying to him.

“Yes, mom. I know. Um-hmm. Yes, anything she says. Okay, mom, anything she wants. I will. Love you, too.”

He handed the phone back to me. “Mom wants to call you a slut again or something,” he smiled. I watched him turn and head upstairs, admiring his toned posterior.

“Yeah, you skank. What do you want now?” I jibed.

Her tone was a bit more serious. “Is he gone yet?” she asked.

“Yep, just ran upstairs to grab some tools. He’s fixing my broken A/C.”

“Can you do me another solid?” she asked. We know each other very well, despite not having spent much time together over the past decade. I grunted my willingness to help her. “Tommy is, how the fuck do I say this? He’s afraid of girls.”

I paused. I chose my words very delicately. “Yeah, I kind of got that impression. I’d figured with you for his stepmom that he’d be a skirt-chasing Lothario.”

Jen laughed a little. “Will you promise to not tell him anything?”

“Pinky swear,” I said just like when we were kids.

Jen sighed. “Look,” she said. Whenever she was about to say something she found embarrassing she always started with look. “I’m his stepmom so I shouldn’t look at him like that, but he’s so sexy.”

“You filthy whore!" I shot at her.

She laughed and that helped a bit. She continued. “No offense Krys, but if anyone can help him to build up his confidence, it’s you. Tom didn’t do much to help Tommy in that department, and me?” she paused and sighed deeply. “Total secret, remember! Me, well let’s just say that I had to keep reminding myself that I’m now his mother. I was afraid I’d lose control.”

“Slut!”I said into the phone.

“Skank!” she shot back. “Deal? Can you help him?”

“Um, Jen, I’m not certain what you mean.”

“I don’t care. Talk to him or something. Just don’t tell me anything, Okay? He’s a fantastic young man; he just needs to be pointed in the right direction.”

“My lips are sealed,” I said as Thomas came down the stairs whistling with a spring in his step. “I won’t say a word, you skank. He’s coming back, I need to go, you whore. Suck a dick!”

She laughed then. “Lick my clit.”

“You always loved it!”

“You bet I do! Thank you for giving him some pointers. Goodbye, whore.”

I just stood there, sort of stunned. I’m sure that Jen meant that she wanted me to help teach him how to act around women, not to take his virginity and play with that thick cock of his. Well, I was on the telephone; I couldn’t really be blamed if what I understood ended up like the worst game of telephone in history, could I?

I took a mental assessment. Thomas still here; my friendship seemed intact; Jen was wanting her stepson to not be so pathetic around women. A checkmark on all of those points. I had a handsome young man in spandex shorts holding a toolbox, looking very much like a male stripper and my own arousal at the sight of him was dripping down my legs. A double checkmark on those points.  It was almost check and mate; I had everything checked and just needed to mate!  It was finally time to act, I decided.

He grabbed the replacement part in his free hand and headed out towards the rear patio doors. His biceps bunched up with the weight of his toolbox. I left his phone on the counter. By now I was also covered with sweat due to how muggy it had become in the house. I opened the sliding glass door for him and couldn’t help but reach out and stroke his manhood as he exited. Even flaccid it felt long and thick.

“Aunt K, please! I’m trying to concentrate on the repair,” he lamented.

I thought about admonishing him for still calling me “aunt”. However, I had to admit to myself that it added to the thrill of it all. “I’m sorry,” I lied. “I just got too carried away. I’ll let you concentrate.”

I remained silent until we got to the central air unit. He knelt down on his knees and started prying the cover off the side. Then I added in my most innocent voice, “I won’t even mention that I’m not wearing panties.”

His hand slipped then and the screwdriver he was using bit into the flesh of his other hand. I wonder what made him so distracted!? “Stop it! I can’t concentrate when you talk like that.” He pled.

I paused as he man-handled the cover off. I wished he would do that to me! He bent into the gizmos and components and started tinkering. “No bra, either,” I laughed.

He turned quickly to look at me and struck his head on the side of the unit. I laughed and he looked upset; then he began to laugh as well. He squatted there on his haunches and I could see that huge swell in his crotch. The moment was perfect. I pushed him down on his back and then crawled up between legs.

“Uh, umm, aunt, er, K,” he stammered out as I pulled on his waistband. His cock sprang out like it was spring-loaded, nearly hitting me in the face. “What are you doing?”

I shushed him with a gesture. “Just lie back and enjoy. I’ll help you concentrate.” I admired his member and very gently took it into my hand. My fingers couldn’t wrap all the way around it. “Let’s clear your mind.”

Without any warning, I plunged my lips over his cock. I sucked on it. I swirled my tongue over the head and then plunged my mouth down as far as I could. My jaws ached a little, but I didn’t care. I felt his rock hardness hit the back of my throat. I sucked on it as hard as I could as I pulled my head back up. Just before it popped out of my mouth I plunged back down. I didn’t even manage two more up and down teases before he erupted in my mouth without any warning whatsoever!

His cum hit the back of my throat with force and he kept on spurting. His geyser-like cock kept spewing and it spilled from my mouth despite me trying to retain suction. I let my lips relax their death-grip and his breathing slowly became regular again. He just looked at me with a dazed look on his face as he propped himself up on his elbows.

“Now Thomas I want you to hold the back of my head, since you’re still so hard, and gently guide my head how you like it.” He nodded to me, heaving out a huge sigh. “Don’t force my head, that’s not what women usually want, gently guide.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said.

“This time let me know when you’re about to cum! Not all women like it in their mouth or on them.”

“Ah, do, um, you like it?” he stammered out.

“I love it,” I confessed. “But I’m most definitely not like most women. At least I like to think so. To be a good lover you need to cater to her desires as well as your own.” Without giving him any chance to answer I plunged my mouth over him again. I tasted his salty sweetness and some of it dripped off my chin onto him.

MeganBrownskin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganBrownskin

I repeated my previous warm-up performance and relaxed my throat enough to get most it inside my wanton mouth. He shivered and convulsed and moaned. This time he lasted a couple of minutes before he pulled my head off of his literally throbbing manhood and announced that he was going to cum again.

I thought I’d give him a treat and I pointed it straight at my lips. Another five or six long streams spurted all over my face! I toyed with it, my fingers kept my grip on him, stroking him fast as he came. As he came down I raised myself up to my knees. I went back to work once more and also reached down between my legs and fingered myself as best as I could as I sucked him off for the third time in a row.

I won’t bore you with a repeat. This time he lasted a little longer and his eruption was no less in intensity and force, but lesser in volume. I pulled my mouth off his still-hard member and smiled at him. I must have looked a total mess!

“Now you can concentrate on work,” I said.

I left him lying there in the grass and walked over to the hose. I hosed his spunk off my face, out of my hair, and off my clothes. When I was done I turned to look at him. Thomas was just sitting there, his shorts pulled up at least, staring at me.

“Work! Work!” I laughed out to him.

I walked inside, noting that it was actually much hotter inside than out. I went upstairs and changed into my dress. I figured he’d like the eye-candy and I think that I look like a goddess in it. He was finishing up reassembling the unit when I came outside.

He stopped humming to himself when he saw me approach. “All done here,” he said with triumph in his voice. “My God that was amazing,” he said to me with enthusiasm.

“You said that you wanted to talk about things?” My tone was innocent and playful. I even did a slight curtsy motion to accent my innocence.

His face grew serious. His massive bulge even receded a bit. “Yeah, um, I don’t know what to say,” he began. “You see, I’ve never really had a serious girlfriend, I don’t know what you expect, but I, ah, I don’t know how to do anything.”

He paused and then just started babbling like the day before. “I don’t know how to, um, make love. I don’t know anything. I’ve watched porn, I’ve read about it, but I’m stupid. It’s just like Mary said! I don’t know how to please a woman.”

His thoughts trailed off and he began a new line of thought. “If mom finds out, or if I upset you, I don’t know what will happen.”

I looked at him with compassion. “Everyone needs to learn somehow. I was lucky. My parents were very open about sexuality, too open. All you need to do is to relax a bit and learn as you go. Besides,” I smiled. “I would love to show you the ropes.”

I took his hand and led him towards the house. “Let’s see if you fixed the A/C.”

“Umm, aunt K?” he asked shyly.

“Yes, sweetie.”

“You didn’t mean actual ropes by that, did you?”

I laughed. “I have some if that’s what you’re into. But let’s start with the basics first, shall we?”

His face showed shock and he blushed crimson. “People really do that? I thought it was just for porn and stuff.”

“People are into all sorts of things, some tame, some wild. You’d be surprised at the kinks people have,” I told him.

We got inside. I flipped on the central air and it immediately sprung to life and started humming happily. It was still muggy and terribly hot inside, though. The thermostat read over ninety degrees inside. I stood on a chair and put my hand to the vent. Air was rushing out and I could feel it slowly growing colder and colder.

I jumped off the chair and ran to him and gave him a big hug. “My hero,” I exclaimed. “Now go get yourself cleaned up, it’s way past dinner time.”

I skipped into the kitchen getting ready to cook. Thinking I’d like some music I turned on the radio. Mrs. Robinson blared out, showing that the universe has a sick and twisted sense of humor. I turned it off immediately.

In horror, I noted that I hadn’t put anything out to thaw. I was so worried that I had taken things too far with Thomas that it totally slipped my mind. If it were just me I'd happily munch on vegetables, but I felt that a good hostess does not starve her guests.  Besides, I had plans for him and I wanted to ensure that he'd have enough energy.

I was almost in a panic over not being able to feed my guest. I began taking an inventory of the fridge and the freezer, looking for something, anything that I could whip up immediately. I then heard music blare out from behind me. I turned and looked. Thomas’ phone was ringing. I picked it up and answered it on impulse.

“Hello,” I said. “This is Thomas’ phone.”

“Who’s this?” an obviously tense voice said to me.

“This is Krystal. Thomas is staying with me for a while.”

The stranger on the other end of the call paused for a moment. “Oh, yeah,” he said with sudden understanding in his voice. “Where is old Tommy-boy at? We’ve got a huge problem here and I need to get a fresh viewpoint.”

Well, this was perfect! “He’s upstairs right now,” I said with a broad grin exploding on my face. “I’ll go get him.” I knew he was in the shower.

I ran up the steps, almost tripping again, and opened the door. Without any ceremony whatsoever I slid open the glass to the shower. He was nude, the soap half rinsed off his statuesque body. He turned to look at me, startled.

I drank in the sight of him. He looked like a beefcake poster standing there with his muscles all shiny and the water running down his torso. “Phone for you, sweetie,” I said as I turned off the water and handed him the phone.

“Uh, this is Thomas,” he said.

“Tommy Boy!” I heard from the phone.

“Hiya Jackson, what’s going on?” Thomas asked.

The caller, Jackson I assume, started talking, but I couldn’t make out exactly what was being said. Thomas made “um-hmm” sounds into the receiver and a few other sounds.

“Did you try to reroute it through the auxiliary circuits?” Thomas asked.

I grew impatient standing there with that massively thick cock of his dangling right in front of my eyes. I plopped down to my knees in the wet shower stall and took him into my mouth once more. Thomas paused in mid-sentence and started to pull my head away from his manhood. I grabbed those iron-hard butt cheeks of his and forced myself back onto him.

“Oh god,” Thomas moaned out.

Jackson yelled out so loud that I could hear it, “Oh God is right, we’re in the shitter!”

I giggled at that and went back down on him. After maybe twenty more seconds Thomas said with obvious irritation in his voice, “Well, I’m kind of busy right now but I’ll come in.”

He ended the call and looked at me forlornly.

“Duty calls?” I asked, not masking the disappointment in my voice.

“Yeah,” he lamented. “They messed up the circuitry and I need to work out a solution. I’m sorry aunt K; it’s very important.”

He helped me to my feet. The water from the shower had made my dress almost totally see-through. It was definitely diaphanous. I stretched up to my tip-toes so my lips could reach his. He wrapped those big, strong, wet arms around me as he returned the kiss.

“Start softly, Tommy,” I whispered. “Then gently apply pressure and match my cadence. If you can get into the lady’s rhythm when you kiss her, you’ll make her melt.”

He followed my instructions. Our kiss grew hotter, harder, and more wanton. I opened my mouth and showed him how I like to be probed by another’s tongue. Our kiss grew passionate but I had to actually take his hands and put them on my ass before he got the idea that I liked that.

“Aunt K,” he said as I broke off our kiss. “I’ve wanted to touch your behind since I first met you,” he confessed.

“Hurry back from work and I’ll let you kiss and lick it all you want,” I replied. I not only meant that, but I also wanted it as well. “Oh, and bring us back some food. I forgot to put something out to thaw, I’m so vapid.”

He was out the door in a few minutes, stopping for another kiss before he left. I heard the music blaring from the car growing quieter and quieter as he drove off. The air conditioning was working overtime to evict the heat from my abode, but it was still oppressively hot. I was hot, hungry, and very horny. At least I could do something about two of those things.

I waited a moment and then stripped nude and headed out to the hose. I grabbed my cellphone just in case he called. I also had the foresight to grab a pitcher of iced tea before I retreated to my gazebo. I reflected on things and alternated between using my own hands to heat up my body and then hosing off to cool myself down.

Some timer later I got a message from Thomas. “Power supply problems, I’ll be a while.”

I sent him back a snapshot of my nude body, from the waist down, as a response.

“My boss just saw that, sorry.” I laughed at that.

“If you tell him that I had my mouth on your cock when he called you might get a raise.”

“Interns don’t get paid,” was his only response.

Night fell. I munched on vegetables and drank a nice dry white.

Time passed. I passed the time by fingering myself into another world’s record. I eventually saw him drive up and then go inside. I didn’t stop fingering myself; I just kept on going.

Maybe ten minutes later I heard a sound. It was definitely the footsteps of somebody trying to be quiet. I looked around and didn’t see anything but I pointed my nude body towards the sound and plunged my fingers inside myself as deeply as I could. I had one more intense orgasm, certain that I was being watched this time.

Then I called out, “Thomas, stop hiding and come over here!”

He slowly emerged from the bushes with his face hung low and his feet more shuffling than walking. He looked like a guilty kid caught in the act. I laughed at that.

“I’m sorry,” he began again.

“If you want to spy on me,” I said. “Don’t trample my bushes, just come up and watch.”

“Uh, really?”

“Well not this time,” I moaned out, still fingering myself. “I think it’s time that you learn how to lick a pussy.”

Conclusion:

Thomas stayed with me for the better part of another month. During that time I showed him how I like to be handled, man-handled, and treated. He also showed me a thing or two. I finally got to experience that magic cock of his inside me and I showed him the difference between making love, having sex, and fucking. He was an apt and enthusiastic pupil for all of those.

We also worked on his premature ejaculation issue and while he still cums somewhat quick the first time, he can last longer the first time around. Still though, it doesn’t go down. That is magic! Thomas took delight in pleasuring me and wanted to do it all the time. I did say that I decided that I was a people-pleaser, so I let him!

The company he was interning for hired him full-time. He had a decent starting salary and they moved him out to the Northwest. At first we stayed in constant contact via phone, internet, and email. He still keeps in touch with me, but it is more weekly or bi-weekly now than every few hours.

He also found a girlfriend that he said has a fetish for cum. She’s nice, and sexy to boot! They moved in together and enjoy their life.

Before Thomas left for the coast, Jen came by to see him off. Hugs and tears were passed around and Jen thanked me over and over for helping to build his confidence.

“It was all my pleasure, “ I said with sincere honesty.

I never told her what I did with her stepson. If she knows, she never mentioned anything about it. I suspect that she suspects, but neither of us brings it up. Jen stayed with me for two days after Thomas left. Most of that time was spent with us in bed, just like when we were younger. She also has an orgasm almost immediately and then keeps on going and going.

Like mother like stepson, I guess.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments