Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Husband, Master, Protector

"Husband and wife come to an understanding with the business partner?"

32
8 Comments 8
5.1k Views 5.1k
8.3k words 8.3k words

"Are you sure you want me to go?"

"I've told you this already, Cassandra. Why are you questioning me?”

I look down. The authority is clear in his voice and I know I've overstepped.

"I'm sorry, I guess I was just checking. You don't normally take me with you on business trips”.

"This time, it worked out with the other partners and my mother coming to stay with the children. Although, none of that should matter seeing as I've already told you everything is taken care of and you're coming”.

He strides over to where I'm sitting, his fingers gentle under my chin lifting my face to meet his. His eyes are both concerned and annoyed.

"I wanted to bring you on trips before, it's never worked out. This time, it has. I want you there, Cassandra. I want you to be able to relax and have time time to yourself”.

One of his eyebrows slowly rises as he grins knowingly and he moves his hand from my chin to caress my cheek.

"I also want you in my bed at night... don't pack any pajamas. But do pack warm, we're going to a lodge in Vermont and it's already snowed twice this month. I'll be busy some of the days, but the evenings, Love, are yours."

I blush a bit and nod. He chuckles and smooths a finger over my cheek again. 

"I love that after fifteen years, you still blush for me”.

He pulls me up into his muscled arms and kisses me briefly. I lay my head on his chest and whisper, "I'm sorry. I've been feeling out of place and a little insecure since the baby”.

"That was almost a year ago, you're beautiful, and you're mine. Be ready to leave at 10 tomorrow morning. My mother will be here tonight”.

He leans down and kisses me again, it was meant to be brief and dismissive but I reach my hands to cup his face and deepen it. Opening my lips to him, inviting him in. I feel a thrill as his tongue flicks against mine. His fingers digging slightly into my hips where his hands only rested a moment before. I press my body closer to his, my breasts crushed against his firm chest. He takes the kiss deeper still, his tongue teasing mine, his lips demanding a response. A door slams somewhere in the house and the arguing of children break the moment. He nips at my lower lip as he pulls away. 


"You can be damn sure we're going to finish this later. But hear this, Cassandra. I want you all the damn time. You are secure in my world”.

He walks away to handle the boys while I go to pack. What does one pack for a trip to a winter lodge? I pulled out a suitcase to pack. Jeans, leggings, sweaters, and a few nice things for dinner. Boots, hats, gloves... and as commanded, no pajamas.

Later that night, the boys are all asleep and his mother has retired for the night. Tony is in his office getting the last-minute details ready for this trip. I stand in the doorway, hesitant to interrupt, loving the moment I get to watch him. I watch as his dark brown hair that is just starting to go silver at the temples, falls across his forehead and he distractedly runs his hands through it. His eyes glance up, seeing me in the doorway. My dark curls are still damp from my shower, dampening the back of his T-shirt that I was wearing with pajama shorts. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt... I'll go”.

"Cass, come here”.

I walk over to him as he pushes away from his desk, and stands to meet me. He's still in his work clothes. Well, mostly. He's removed his tie and unbuttoned the top few buttons and rolled his sleeves up. I love how he looks when he's done that. I stand in front of him, his 6'3" athletic body almost dwarfing my 5'4". I feel small, and insignificant, looking down, I murmur another apology. 

"Cass, I'm not sure where this lack of confidence is coming from, I'm kicking myself for not noticing it sooner. You're never an interruption. But you can be sure I'm going to do whatever it takes for you to be your confident, sassy, self again”.

He moves closer, kissing my forehead.

"I know having a fourth child has taken its toll on you, especially with me traveling more this past year. This coming year, I'll be home more. I'll be able to resume my place as master and commander of our home”.

The ending comes out dark and a little glibly. I nod and a tremor of...excitement? Longing? Desire? Run through me. Mr. Attention-to-Detail notices, and his lips quirk in an uneven smile as he studies me.

"Mmm. perhaps we come to the crux of the matter... Have I been neglecting you, my Love? Have I been too gentle when you've been needing your Master, maybe?"

He moves behind me, pulling my back to his front sweeping my hair to the side he kisses my neck while murmuring, "I can feel your heart racing with my lips. Does the thought of me taking your body under control again, you complying with my every whim? Have I been remiss in my duties as your Master, my Love? I haven't meant to be, I wasn't sure you were ready after Ben was born and that adjustment. I wonder now if I waited too long”.

His lips dance along my neck, hitting all of those sensitive spots that I love, I lean against him. 

"I'm yours. Whatever you see fit to do or not do is your decision, but I have missed you, Master. I yearn for the safe loss of control, I need that. You know it centers me like nothing else can. You've been so sweet and so gentle with me and I love that, but please? Master?"

"My Love. You have him. Me. Take off your clothes”.

His voice changes from gentleness to one with absolute authority as he closes to the door to his office, I hesitate as I watch him walk back towards me. 
"This is the last time I'll repeat myself tonight, Wife. Take off your clothes”. 

My heart is racing, that tone- I have missed it. I reach for the hem of my shirt and pull of over my head. I hear the intake of his breath.

"Christ, Cassie. You're perfect..."

I blush and lower my eyes. I push down the boxer shorts I have on for pajama bottoms. Stepping out of them my hands in front twisting nervously. It's felt like so long since I've stood before him waiting for his command. As I feel a part of my mind relax my body does as well. I raise my brown eyes to his green and wait for his command. He reaches out, brushes a finger over the swell of my breast, going down allowing his thumb to caress my nipple into a tight bud. He does the same with the other. His eyes darkening, he bends down and takes a nipple in his mouth. His fingers continuing to tease the other. Abruptly he pulls away, his hardness apparent through his slacks. 

"Kneel."

As I drop to my knees he unbuttons his trousers and lets them and his boxers fall, he steps out of them towards me unbuttoning his shirt as he came closer. He pauses in front of me, his hands tangling in my curls he pulls my head to his cock.

"Take it," he orders gruffly. 
My mouth closes around him, and I begin to suck him deeper in.

"Good girl. Now take it all”.

And he plunges into my mouth. His hands holding my head at his favorite position, tilted back slightly so we don’t lose eye contact while he is in my throat. His cock taps against the back of my throat roughly, and then pushes steadily until my throat releases for it. He surges forward, pulling my head towards him while pushing in deeper. His balls are resting below my chin, my nose nestled in the brush at the base of his cock. He pushes in and pulls out slightly over and over slowly fucking my mouth. Maintaining eye contact with me he threads his hands into my hair and pulls out. Resting the head on my tongue while I take a few deep breaths, on an exhale he plunges back in forcefully to the hilt. Again and again thrusting deep into my throat. He groans, feeling my throat constricting around him. grabbing and pulling at his pulsing cock. He must have known he wasn't going to last much longer at this demanding pace. The warm dark heat of my mouth continues to pull at him, and his grip in my hair tightens almost painfully. He pulls me deeper onto his cock as he thrusts one more time, harder than the rest. As he releases stream after stream of his cum down my throat, I swallow around his cock, making sure I capture all of his essence. I know he will not be please if any escapes my lips. He pulls out slowly, allowing me to suck him clean on his exit. 
I stay kneeling at his feet. He bends to pick me up like one would a child, kissing me deeply, tasting himself on my tongue. Walking over to the couch, he sets me down and kneels in front of me. When I would have protested, I am silenced by a single look. He places my legs on his shoulders and pushes me back. Nipping at my thighs as he goes. His hands grip my ass pushing my pussy up into his face. He breathes over my slit, inhaling my scent, exhaling his warm breath over my pussy. Taking my clit into his mouth, and sucking slightly my muscles beginning to tighten. He increases the suckling, pulling lightly with his teeth, flicking the underside with his tongue. As he releases my clit his tongue traveles down to my slit, lapping at the juices that are gathering there. Inserting his tongue between the folds, his thumb begins pressing and swirling around my clit. My hips start to buck up at him, as I start moaning and whimpering. He moves slowly back to my clit and resumes sucking and teasing me until I'm sure I am going to explode. He slips a finger inside me, curving it just right to find that tender spot and began massaging it as he resumes sucking my clit. My back begins to bow upwards, I am fighting against my orgasm. I want this moment to last forever. A second finger slips in with the first both massaging and tapping at that inner spot. The other hand slides up my body to find my breast, flicking and rubbing my nipple. 

"Please...Oh God... Please..."

I feel him smiling against my clit. 

"Please, what, Wife?"

"Please may I cum...Please...Mmmmm."

"Whose are you?" He demands.

"I'm all yours, only yours, my husband."

"Cum”. He murmurs into my core. 

All at once I feel him down on my clit, pressing on that deep inner spot and pinch my nipple. I arch up with a gasp and my thighs tighten around his head. I thrust my hips up and throw my head back, closing my eyes against all of the sensations swirling around me, overwhelming me.

"Eyes on me, Wife".

My eyes fly open, finding his, as he sucks hard one last time and I finish falling to pieces beneath him. He stands and quickly removes his shirt. He flips me over so my knees are on the ground and my hips against the couch, my arms, he places on either side of my head. His left hand on the middle of my back, pressing me down, his other hand guides his again-hard cock into my wetness. Pushing in roughly, until his hips meet with my ass. He levers himself up slightly, so he is able to push in even deeper, causing me to moan. The fullness is exquisite. He drapes his body over mine while continuing to thrust himself into my heat. I feel myself beginning to build back up, I whimper and push back slightly into his thrusts. Nuzzling my neck he murmurs I can cum however often I want to. He isn't going to last long either. He begins to nip at my shoulder and I feel an animalistic urge that he has held back since before the birth of our son a year ago. 

"Let go Tony... please Master. I'm yours. All yours, please”. I moan in a half sob against the seat of the couch. 

With a grunt he slams his cock into me, roughly. His hips slapping loudly onto my ass. Pulling me away from the couch he pushes me non too gently towards the floor, my hips are still in the air, his cock still imbedded in me. Over and over he slams into me, forcing me lower. My cheek and breast on the carpet glorying in the punishing rasp from the force of his thrusts. His hands tighten on my hips. His hands sliding over my ass, his thumb lingering on my asshole. 

"It's been too long since I took this...I will again soon, my Love".

He licks my spine as he pauses briefly. I shudder beneath him. And he continues ramming into me with delicious abandon. Reaching around he finds my clit and presses down hard. My orgasm begins to explode again, this time around his cock, my inner walls gripping at his shaft. Lowering himself over me once again, he buries his face in my shoulder, nibbling at my sensitive spots as he thrusts once, twice, three times, and fills me with his seed. Biting then kissing my shoulder, he pulls out of me. He wipes us both clean with his discarded shirt and pulls his pants on. Wrapping me tenderly in one of the blankets from the couch he carries me to our bed, undresses, and holds me through the night. 
 

3 days later 

"Tony?" 
"Mhmm?"

Glancing up from his laptop he saw I was ready to go outdoors. 
"What are you doing Cass?"

"I thought you had said we'd go out for a walk this afternoon. It's one of the last days here at the lodge and... I thought we could go out now, it's snowing again... but if this isn't a good time you don't have to. I can go myself or another time".

"You go ahead Cass, I'll be along shortly".

My heart sinks a little but I nod and lower my eyes briefly, I brightly reply that I would go and get some fresh air and meet him in an hour or so for dinner at the lodges main restaurant. He nods distractedly and my heart drops a little more. I came with him knowing it was for business but had hopes there would be a little less distraction here without the 4 children and the dog. But if anything he has seemed more focused, until it came time for him to sink his cock into me come bedtime. I thought cynically. I walk through a set of double doors to our private veranda, take a deep breath of the cold winter air and walk down the stairs. I stop at the bottom and raise my face to the sky, closing my eyes and exhale deeply. Looking up at the gray sky I could see the flurries starting up again. I love the snow, it changes everything. Everything seems more crisp and quiet when it snows. Pulling my fur lined hood up and I start walking through the snow towards the walking paths. My boots sink into the snow slightly. My footsteps echo slightly over the large yard as I walk toward one of the shoveled foot paths. I decide to walk the path a bit, until it rounded off to the other side of the property. A group of young adults are sledding and making a snowman. I watch them for a while, remembering what it was like to be so carefree and I begin wondering if I would ever feel that way again. I turn and walk down a fork in the path that curved up towards the lodge, but was lightly wooded. I stop and sit at a bench, looking out into woods with the snow falling gently around me, lost in my thoughts. I hear footsteps nearby and when they stop beside me I turn to see my husband's partner, Tanner. Tanner, a striking man with black hair and blue eyes was a little shorter than Tony, but a good bit heavier.

"Hi, Tanner! What brings you out? I figured you would be as buried in work as Tony is”.

I feel myself blush a bit at the sarcasm in my voice. "I'm sorry, that came out wrong”.

"No apology needed, Cassandra. Feeling neglected out here in the Vermont wilderness?"

"No, absolutely not". I glance away from him, heat filling my face again.

"You always were a bad liar, Cass. And if I know Tony he's throwing himself into these meetings and having little time for his pretty little wife. Except at night behind closed doors. I suppose you didn't know my room is right next to yours? He doesn't seem very neglectful to you there. It's enough to make a man jealous, hearing a woman calling his best friend and business partner Master. Tony is very, very lucky".

He reaches out to stroke my cheek. I pull my head away from his hand and his eyes narrow. He takes another step closer and sits beside me. 

"I've always wondered about you. Always so demure. I guess the saying about having to watch out for the quiet ones is true. Maybe for the next few days we can come to an agreement. Take care of my needs during the day while Tony is being Tony, and you go back to his bed at night like a good little wife. I'll make sure you aren't bored".

I pull back, my eyes going wide. And attempt to stand, his hand reaches out and grabs my arm, squeezing to the point of pain, even though my coat. I wince while still trying to pull away.

"I would never do that to Tony, he's my husband and I love him”.

"Of that I have no doubt... but I'm sure you could be very happy with me too”.

He pulls at my arm, and with the other hand grabs me behind the neck before I'm able to move away. He lowers his face to mine and begins to kiss me. Pressing his lips, his tongue to mine. I try to pull back, but his grip is firm at my jaw. He forces my mouth open with his and he thrusts his tongue in. His other hand pushing up into my braid and pulling my head back roughly. Squeezing my arm again as I try again to push away, he pulls me back by my braid and pushes my back to the seat of the bench, his weight holding me in place, his lips touch my neck and pushing down to my collarbone, nipping my skin roughly leaving his marks. His hand moves from my arm to pull at my coat zipper. To anyone else we might have looked like lovers pausing in our walk to share a private moment. Pulling back he looks down at me, pulling the zipper down leering slightly as he took in my thin sweater hugging my body. He pulls the coat down enough to trap my arms at my sides.

"Don't make a scene, or it will get back to Tony you were out here kissing me, while he's inside providing for his very large family”.

He ducks his head back down to kiss me but I move my head to the side before he's able to kiss me again as his hand goes up my shirt. Touching my skin, he reaches my breast, and pulls my bra down. Sucking at my neck and forcing his tongue in my mouth again. I whip my head away from his again. 

"Let me go, Tanner or I will scream this place down."

We both know I'm bluffing. I'm as bad a bluffer as I am a liar. I am only praying he won't call me on it. 

He smirks at me before pushing my sweater up, seeing the marks of Tony's loving on my breasts. He pauses, then lowers his head to add his own. My sobs fill the quiet void on the winter path. I try kicking at him, but his mass is too much on top of me for it to do any good. 

"Tanner stop, please stop. This isn't like you. Tanner...."
Tears clog my voice and they run down my face. He sucks and bites down on my breast hard, I wince and cry out. 
"I never took you for a hypocrite Cassandra. It appears you like it rough. You'll never notice my marks on you. Relax, you might learn something”. 
His hand tightens in my hair again and his hand smooths over my abdomen. He runs a finger under the band of my leggings. I gasp at him and continue to cry. 
"You're gorgeous, Cass. You'd never know you have 4 children at home."

His hand slips down into my leggings finding me bare underneath. He sucks in a breath through his teeth. 
"God, Cassandra. You're such a whore underneath it all aren't you? I bet you even like this. Let's test that theory..."

His fingers slide into my heat. Finding me wet. He pulls his hand out and forces his finger in my mouth. Pulling it out he pushes his hand back down my pants, pushing his large fingers deep into my pussy. Plunging them in roughly, three then four. His mouth at my breasts again. His hand fumbling with his pants.
"Tanner. No! STOP. NO!" I yell.
Desperate to stop it all. He pulls his hand from his pants and slaps me hard across the face. We hear voices and footsteps in the distance, seeming to get closer. He slaps me again, scowling at me. 
"This isn't over Cassandra. I take what I want and I have wanted you for a long time”.

With that he hurriedly walks away from where the voices were coming from. Sitting back up and I quickly zip up my coat. I hear the voices getting closer. I wipe my tears away quickly, and began walking. 
I walk quickly back through the snow towards my rooms’ veranda entrance. The crunching snow and falling flakes bringing me no peace or serenity like before. Stomping the snow from my boots I walk back into the room and shut the door behind me. Closing my eyes briefly, I open them to see I am alone in our room. Tony must already be downstairs, I can't bring myself to go down and find him. I want and need to disappear for just a little bit.  Shedding my clothes I crawl into bed and cry myself to sleep. I wake when I hear the door slam close and Tony's voice calling for me. 

NatashaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaCollins

"Cass? Cassandra! I've looked all over the lodge for you, you were supposed to meet me in the restaurant 30 minutes ago... Why are you in bed?"

I sit up, the sheets pooling around me, wearing just my blue lace bra. I bring my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around them pulling the blanket with me. He takes in my posture with confusion, I never hide from him. Pushing the hair back from my face I look up into Tony’s eyes, and see that he is upset, almost angry with me. I feel my eyes fill with tears again.  

 "I'm so sorry Tony. I didn't mean... I just... I'm..."

"Hey... hey, it's ok. Shhh. I was worried. The last time I saw you, you were going outside. Tanner was the one who told me I should check in here first".

At his name I stiffen and begin trembling again. Tony moves beside me and pulls me into his arms, kissing the top of my head. 

I duck my head into his broad chest savoring his comfort. He feels my trembling and leans back, pulling my chin up so I am looking him in the eyes. 

"Why have you been crying, and why are you here in bed instead of eating with me?" He demanded.

"Tony... it's nothing ok?"

"If it's something that's made you cry it's not nothing. Now tell me”.

I bowed my head, shaking it, remaining silent, not responding to his command. I could feel him restraining his impatience at my disobedience.
"Cassandra".

"I can't.. it would ruin everything!"

I cry out, sobbing against his chest. Crawling into his lap. I need him. 

He kisses me quietly, holding me against him until I'm calmer. 
"My love, I cannot protect you against something I know nothing. Look at me”.
I sigh and realize he needs to hear it all from me. I can only hope Tanner or anyone else who may have seen anything hasn't said anything to him. So I take a deep breath and begin to explain.

"When I left the room earlier, I did go outside. It was snowing. I love being outside when it's snowing..."

"Yes, I know. Something that has always baffled me a bit." He kisses the top of my head bemused as he relaxes, knowing I’ll tell him everything, as always.  

"I walked around towards the front of the house where the path is. There were people in their 20s maybe. Playing in the snow, I was watching them. Wondering if I'd ever feel young like that again. I wandered down the path a way, when he came up-"

"He? He who?" Toby interrupts me.

I continue, not really having heard him. 

"He came up to me. Told me all sorts of horrid things. That I should be in his bed during the day and then go back to yours at night like nothing had happened. He called me a whore and that I would like it or learn to”.

"Damnit, Cassandra, who?!"

I feel his body tense and know his face has darkened and eyes have become hard. I feel the change in his position, I cringe slightly against the anger in his voice. 

"He kissed me. Touched me. God, he touched me, marked me. Held me so I couldn't fight or get away. Laughed when I tried to get away. He hit me when I screamed. I couldn't face him at dinner tonight... I couldn't. I’m so sorry, Tony”.

I feel his arms tighten around me again, before putting me off his lap. Turning the bedside light on he turns me to look at me. Seeing now the slight handprints on the side of my face, reaching around he takes my bra off to see the newer, brighter marks on my neck and breast, his eyes drifting down to my naked sex, his lips thinned and his eyes glittered dangerously. 

"Cassandra. Tell me who the fuck put his hands on you. Now."

It came out in a whisper

"Tanner...I'm so sorry... I tried..."

Tony threw himself out of the bed, roaring "Damnit fucking, Tanner!"

He storms toward the door, I leap from the bed and grab his arm.

"Please don't leave me Tony. Stay with me. I'd never even consider it or want to consider it. Stay... I can't be alone right now. Please make it better. He touched me and I..."

"I can't let this go, Cassandra. I can't be around someone who thinks he can get away with trying to sleep with, and touch MY wife. My God, Cass, he basically raped you!" 

He runs his hand through his hair in exasperation.

"I know.... stay with me please, please? Im sorry. I’m so cold Tony. I've been cold all afternoon”.

He turns to face me again, "Tell me everything. The whole conversation, word for word, everything he did, leave nothing out. Now”.

I begin telling, in detail. He wraps a blanket around me. Pulling me closer to him, He lays his cheek on the top of my head. Seething. I feel him tamp it all down. He gets up when I’m done carrying me into the bathroom and runs a bath. He pours in some bubbles that he found under the counter. Then he undresses and steps in, pulling me in with him. He settles me back against his chest. Watching as the suds cover the swell of my breasts. His legs feeling large and rough against my smaller ones. I lay my head back against him. And sigh as I am finally feeling warm and safe again. 
"I was afraid..."

"Of what, Love?"

"I was afraid you'd be angry with me too, I've been lonely and you've been distracted. I was worried you'd be angry with me too. That maybe you wouldn't believe me”.

I finished with a sob and I hear his intake of breath as his arms tighten around me. 

"Listen to me Cassandra. I will never blame, or be angry with you over something where you are an unwilling participant. Never".

I nod, relieved. He kisses the top of my head again, I tilt my face up to his, and he lowers his lips to mine. Covering them, gently caressing them with his. Erasing the feeling of another mans, replacing it with his lips and his taste. He slides his lips over mine, giving me gentle nips. Comforting. Easing my pain. He shifts, causing the water to move around us and kisses my temple.

"The waters cooling, I don't want you getting cold again”. 
Standing he reaches for a towel, wraps it around his waist then reaching for another reaches out for my hand to help me from the water.  He wraps me in a towel and bids me to come out in only the robe after I've slathered my lotion on. By now it's a ritual that he is well used to. 
Walking out of the room, he scrubs his face with his hands. Allowing himself a second of unadulterated rage before taking a deep breath, talking to himself. 'Tonight is for her. I have been distracted recently, I will not be for the rest of the trip' Pulling a pair of pants on he picks up the phone to down for room service and orders her favorites. Opening the drapes he sees it is still snowing, he then walks to the gas fireplace to turn it on. Pulling all of the blankets and pillows off the beds in the suite he makes a pallet on the floor in front of the fireplace, but also in line with the windows that allow them to see the falling snow.

I open the bathroom door and see everything he has done, I  see the way the firelight is dancing off his skin, while the moonlight was highlighting the silver at his temple. I'm sad the trip had been interrupted by Tanner, Tony must have seen something in my eyes that gave me away. He takes a few quick strides over to me and he pulls me into him for a kiss. One hand on my waist the other on my neck he was consuming me. I melt against his body, absorbing his heat and his strength as I continue to melt under his lips. Theres a brisk knock at the door,  he strokes my cheek and kisses me briefly before opening the door to accept the tray of food. Thanking the bellhop he turns and kicks the door shut with his foot. He sets the tray down near the pallet and grabs my hand, pulling me down into his arms amid the blankets and pillows. His finger brushes my cheek Tanner hit. His lips tightening again. 

"Cass. I have been distracted and I can't begin to apologize for not being there today. But I'll tell you why I have been distracted, and then I'll chase this afternoon away for you. But let's get the food out first and you can eat while I talk”.

He moves the tray between us and pours us both a glass of wine. I smile appreciatively, he's ordered my favorite wine, and as he is removing the tray lids I see he has also ordered my favorite foods. 

"You ordered appetizers?"

He smiles at me as I laugh a bit. . 

"I did. Mozzarella Sticks, Sliders, Boneless buffalo wings, Hummus and a side of macaroni and cheese. I'll never know how you stay so slim when you eat like this" He laughs and shakes his head. 

"Well, the trick is, to only eat like this occasionally. And chase four children and a dog around all day".

"Touché, my Love" he chuckles. 

We are both silent for a minute. 

"I'm in the process of forcing Tanner out and merging with another company. He just found out yesterday. I was securing our assets and talking with business security about that when you went outside this afternoon. Tanner wasn't even supposed to be here. He must have driven up yesterday after we told him via conference call to pack up his office. I'll deal with what he did today, later. But for now, the rest of this trip, as much as I can is about us. I have a meeting in the morning. And a call tomorrow afternoon. But that should be it”.

He set his wine glass aside, and moved the food to the side. He lay on his side, pulling me down beside him. Rising up on his elbow he looks hungrily at me, and I am taken aback by the look in his eyes. Brushing my hair back he moves his hand across my jaw.
"Do you hurt anywhere Cassandra? Tell me the truth”.

I shake my head breaking eye contact. With a single finger he brings my face back towards him, looking at me. I sigh. 
"I don't want him here between us anymore Tony... "

"I will NOT hurt you Cassandra. I need to know if you're hurt from what that bastard did to you." 
"My face, and there's spots on my breast, he bit harder when I was struggling… he forced four fingers inside, it hurt then I don’t think it does now". 
A tear slides down my red cheek, and my husband wipes it gently away. He kisses my cheek tenderly. His fingers brushing at my neck, brushing over my collarbone. I shiver slightly. He brushes his hand beneath my robe kissing me while his fingers are drifting across the top of my breast and down my rib cage stopping at my hip then moving back up again. He lowers his head to the spots I pointed out on my breast, and he kissed it gently, licking the spot and kissing it. He moved to other spots he knew weren’t his and did the same thing. His loving leaving trails of goosebumps over my skin. He opens the other side of my robe and travels the same journey across my body. Leaning down he takes a nipple in his mouth, suckling gently as I moan in appreciation. I am his master tonight, my moans and whimpers are his to obey. 
He kissed from my nipple up to my collarbone, sucking gently, kissing and nipping on his way. Stopping at the curve where my shoulder and neck meet. Nuzzling, and sucking. My sighs starting to turn into moans of pleasure. My vision going hazy as his hand drifts down beyond my rib cage, skimming over my stomach down towards my core. His fingers brushing over me, dipping lazily into my slit finding the moisture that was preparing me for his entry. He slides down my body, placing gentle kisses against my sex, blowing gently against it. Laving his tongue over the bud over and over until I'm trembling. He enters me with his finger tip, rimming the outside of my wet pussy. Then two fingers. Slowly in and out, teasing me, loving me, removing Tanner's touch and replacing it with his own. Lightly brushing over my clit with his thumb. He pushes his fingers in and out of me stretching, and spreading my moisture over his fingers. He lifts them to my lips, I can smell myself on him. 

"Open."

I hear the command beneath the softness of his voice, and immediately open my lips. He eases his fingers into my mouth and I suck the slick wetness from them.

Pulling his pants off, he pushes himself over me and kisses me as he enters my body. Slowly, slowly spreading me and filling me with his cock. Swallowing my gasp, he loves that I always gasp when he enters me, slowly filling me. My hands flutter up to rest on his back, whispering down to his ass and back up to his shoulders. I wrap my legs around his waist, murmuring against his shoulder. 
"Tell me if I need to stop, Wife."

"Mmm harder, Husband.. I'm yours, only yours." 

Reaching for my hands, he kisses them, moving them above my head, pinning them there momentarily.  

"You want harder, love?" 

His hands grip my hips, raising me up and slamming his cock into me. Hard. Again, and again. He chases this afternoon away from us. He shifts back, lifting one leg at a time placing my ankles over his shoulders. He levers up and slams down into me, deeper than before. I gasp, feeling his cock bottom out against my cervix, his cock demanding entrance, feeling his balls slap against my ass. He fulfills my request to go harder. Releasing my legs he flips over so I'm on top. Thrusting his hips up to me, he holds my hips as he guides me into a rhythm with him. Pressing on my clit as I ride him. Ever time I slide down his cock, his thumb sends a shock through my entire body. Leaning up over him, I guide my breast into his mouth while still riding the head of his cock. It's a tease for both of us. He is no doubt leaving new marks of his possession, marks I will stare fondly at for a week on my breasts, ignoring the others not given in love. He pulls my hips back down to fully engulf his cock, holding me in place he begins to rock his hips up, hitting that spot over and over. I feel my body begin to tremble he coaxes the orgasm from me, flipping me over so I am on all fours, he pushes my chest down so I am on my elbows and forearms. 

"Don't move once I've positioned you. Trust me, Wife."

Moving behind me he inserts his cock back into me.  Pushing my hips down, while spreading my knees apart further, my torso also goes down further. He arches into me. And I would swear I can feel his smirk when he hears my not so quiet gasp. His cock while going in and out is rubbing tightly against my perinium, activating the nerve endings there. I'm able to feel every ridge, every vein in his cock. I fist my hands in the blankets, and try to push back against him. He swats my ass sharply, and I feel the warmth from his hand. 
"I said be still”.

His hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks, I am fully exposed to him. His cock disappearing in my wet pussy and coming back out slick. He adjusts himself slightly and I moan. His cock is now dragging against my asshole as well as perinium until it disappears into my pussy. Over and over, my moans are getting louder. I begin murmuring somewhat incoherently that I am his, all his. As he thrust into me. My walls begin to tighten and convulse against him again. His thrusts getting harsher. He leans over me, puts his thumb in my mouth, and I instinctively suck until it is wet. Bringing it back he begins pressing on my little rosebud now covered with my juices. My trembling intensifies, as his thumb gains access he gently rims my asshole with his thumb. Continuing to thrust his cock into me, I shatter around him. He continues thrusting until my moans turn into soft mewls, and my pussy stops convulsing around him so violently. One more slam and he fills me with himself. Holding his position he shoots stream after stream of cum into my already wet pussy. He watches as it drips down the inside of my thighs. Pulling his thumb and his cock out of my holes he kisses my lower back. I feel him move off the pallet of blankets he has made. 
"Don't move Cassandra".

He goes to get a damp, warm towel and cleans between my legs before cleaning himself. Laying beside me he pulls me on top of him and covers us both with a blanket. Laying in front of the fireplace I can feel him watching me, watching the firelight dance over us. My eyes still hazy with from lovemaking, watching the snow fall. I snuggle closer against him, entwining my legs with his. 

"Tony?"

"Hmmmm?"

I reach up with my lips and am rewarded with a kiss.  

"Thank you. For tonight. I don't think I could stand if I needed to. For believing me. You made everything ok”.

Smiling softly he kisses me again. Running his fingers through my curls I relax against him and fall asleep.
As I sleep, Tony has his own demons and feelings to battle over Tanners betrayal, it is not something he plans to let go. Slowly getting up so as not to wake me, he gets dressed and leaves the room. Locking the door behind him. 
He went down to the restaurant, he knew Tanner would be at the bar. It's where Tanner always seemed to be. Walking over to him, Tanner looks him over and smirks. Tony sits down next to him and orders a scotch, neat. Sitting there, he takes a sip, and in a deadly calm, still, menacing voice he turns to Tanner. 
"Tanner. If you ever... ever, touch what's mine again, in fact if you ever talk to or look at what is mine again. I will bury you.”

Tossing the rest of his drink back, he stood. And turned to walk away. 

"Guess that slut wife of yours opened her mouth didn't she? It's probably just as good. After four kids her shit is probably so loose you might as well be fucking air."

Tony turns around slowly to face Tanner. 

"If that were the case, she wouldn't call me Master loud enough for you to hear it in the next room. Would she? Leave her the fuck alone." 

"And if I don't?"

Tony smirks, then pulls his arm back and swings, his fist connecting with Tanners face. 

"Then, like I said before. I will bury you. And believe me, I can. I will take absolute pleasure in doing so. I will call in every favor, I will go bankrupt to do so. Don't push me Tanner”.

He walks out of the bar and back into our room where I am still sleeping. Undressing he climbs back under the blankets and holds me close as he drifts off to sleep. 

"What the-- Cassandra... my God that's amazing..."

Looking down, he sees me in the light of the fireplace kneeling beside him sucking his cock. Stroking his fingers over my back, as I suck hard pulling him in then I slam my mouth down, bumping his cock against the back of my throat. Over and over I fuck him with my  mouth. His cock getting thicker and harder with every stroke. 

"Cass... I'm going to cum.."

I  thrust my mouth down again. Twice more. Then pull off, his precum dripping down his shaft. As I lick it off, he moans. Following the vein on the underside of his cock and down to his balls, I suck each one by turn, bringing one into my mouth and fondling it with my tongue and then the other. Licking back up his cock and swirling my tongue over the head, collecting the precum again. I  suck his cock deep into my mouth, swallowing against the head until it slides down my throat. Moving my head up and down I allow his cock to fuck my throat. His hands go to my head, entwining his hands in my hair, holding me in place and he thrusts up, cum shooting out of his cock. Swallowing it all. 

"Thank you, Master for your cum", I say slightly cheekily. 

Laying beside him again, I snuggle down against him, rubbing my body against his, placing a chaste kiss on his chest. It takes a moment for him to get his bearings.

"Christ, Cass. That was... damn.”

We fall back asleep in each other's arms, in front of the fire knowing we would both be ok. 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AugustEyes3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments