Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abigail’s Choice Pt 2

"Abigail chooses submission, John slowly initiates her."

11
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Pt 2 

“Will you submit, Abigail?”

Rubbing my cheek against the top of his head I whispered 

“Yes, John. I will.”

Pulling back he looked at me, staring for what seemed like minutes. 

“You’re sure?” His voice was husky. 

“No,” I smile a little, “but I want to be. Show me? Show me what it means to submit to you?”

He leaned back on his heals, rested his flannel pants clad bottom on his heels. He pulled me up off the  the mattress, sliding the opened robe from my shoulders. 

“Gladly. On your knees Amoré,” he murmured as he slid off the mattress and slid his pants off his hips and let them fall around his feet, stepping out of them he stepped back to the mattress. I looked away from his manhood, his smooth abdomen and firm chest. 

“John... the light?”

“No Amoré. I want to see you. I want you to see me. No more darkness. Look at your husband, Abigail.”

I lifted my eyes from my fingers which were twisting nervously in my lap, up to his face. His kind, strong, gentle face, looking back down at me. I looked at his blue eyes, with flecks of green and a hint of navy in them. His dark blond hair falling slightly onto his forehead. His jaw was strong, he shoulders broad and muscular, his arms were molded and strong, his hands capable of great strength but also great gentleness.

I went back to his chest, sculpted and lean down into his abs. I wanted to touch him, could I? I looked down his abs, to his thick thighs that were each about as big as my waist. I slowly took in what was between his thighs, my eyes widening a bit. It stood pointing up towards his abs it was thick and long, I wondered how all of it had ever fit in me before. I licked my lips and looked back up to his eyes. His lips flickering in amusement.

“Can I... can I touch you?” 

He ran a finger down my cheek. “Always.”

I kneeled up, I touched his chest with my finger tips, sliding them down to his hip. My other hand I placed flat on his chest over his heart. And slid it down to his other hip, I ran both hands up his sides to his shoulders then down his arms. I picked up one of his hand and placed my other in his palm. My fingertips reached the first knuckle and his fingers curled over mine before relaxing again. 

“You’re so strong and big. And beautiful. And you want me?”

I trailed my hands back up his arms and down his sides again. He grabbed one of them pressing the palm to his lips. 

“I won’t hurt you, Abigail. And yes. I wanted you the first time I saw you.”

He kissed the palm of my hand again and let it go. I drifted from his hips, to his thighs and up again. Pausing, looking back to his eyes, I touched it with my fingertip, from the hair between his thighs all the way to its tip and back, then the underside. I heard him exhale and looked back up at him. 

“You’re killing me, Darling. Here, like this.”

He grabbed my hand and wrapped it around himself, firmly pulling my hand up to the tip and back, and up again. 

“Does it hurt? When I squeeze your...”

“Cock?” He chuckled. “Say it,Abigail. Look at me and say it.” He looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

“Cock."I whispered. 

His hand tightened around mine, around his cock.

“Eyes, darling.”

I looked up, feeling the heat in my cheeks, 

“Cock,” I said again. 

He kept moving my hand up and down his length, maintaining eye contact with me. His hips started moving, his hand squeezed mine tighter and moved quicker. His eyes holding mine captive. His breathing quickened, as did my own. With a groan and a hard thrust into our hands he came on my thighs and our fingers. Two more thrusts and three more spurts later his hand relaxed on mine. 

“No, Abigail. It doesn’t hurt. Be still, I’ll be right back.”

He stood and walked out the door, and I got a great view of his very nice backside on his way out. He came back a second later with a damp rag. 

“It’s cold."

He wiped my thighs, I shivered at the cold rag, goosebumps raising over my skin. He took my hand and lifted my finger to my lips. 

“Suck.” 

I opened my mouth at his command, and closed over my own finger. And sucked. My eyes widened at the taste. Musky, tangy and slightly warm. He pulled my finger from my mouth and wiped the rest clean. Tossing the rag aside he turned back to me, his hand tangling in my hair he bent and took my lips in his. Forcing his tongue in my mouth, tangling with my own. Tasting me and him, his lips pressing against mine, his hand pulling my hair, tilting my head back further. His other hand at my waist, he moved down my neck again, nibbling at my collarbone. 

AlexiaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexiaGreen

He pulled me down to the mattress. 

“You asked me if I wanted you... the answer is yes. I want your dark hair wrapped around my fist, your ivory skin flushed with my kisses. Your nipples hard, pulling your full smooth breasts tight, one day I’ll fuck them, your stomach quivering with anticipation, your long legs ready to wrap around my waist, your tiny feet locked at the ankles at my back, trying to drive my cock into your pussy. Your pussy; hot, wet, pulsing for me. Always ready. Always sweet. Your eyes so green it reminds me of spring time, with your lips... I’m dying to have them wrapped around my cock soon.”

As he spoke his hands trailed over each body part. His fingers dipping slightly into my sex, then to my lips. Tasting myself I was surprised at the sweet musk compared to his tanginess.  He slid his hands back to my pussy, and slid a finger over my hidden bud. I gasped and he did it again, and a third time before pushing his finger inside my channel. He moved it in a slow circle, and added a second finger. Laying on his side beside me he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked and he pushed a third finger in, his thumb circling my bud in right circles. I tried to tighten my legs, the cooling feeling was back, stronger this time. He lightly slapped my thigh with his free hand, 

“Relax, Darling. Don’t fight it, just accept it. Let me get you there. Bring your heels to your ass and let your knees fall open. Yes, good girl. Leave them there.”

He murmured against my breast, I recognized the tone though, and complied. 

“Ohhh John. I can’t, it’s too much."

“Hush. Just take what I’m giving you, Abigail. Give me your eyes.”

I looked at him suckling my breast, his fingers playing between my wide open thighs. The coil was so tight, winding tighter and tighter but not releasing. 

“John I can’t...”

“Give it to me, Abigail. Now."

He bit down on my nipple as he pressed firmly against my bud. The spring released, shattering the coil and covering his hand with my juices. His eyes glimmered, and he laved my nipple with his tongue.

Bringing his hand to his mouth he licked my juices off a finger. Smirking as my mouth popped open at the sight. He reached over the side of the bed for the rag from earlier and wiped the rest of my release off his hand.

Kneeling between my still splayed thighs he leaned down and licked from my opening all the way to my bud. Twice. Then moving up, he positioned his cock at my entrance and pushed the head in, pulling it back slightly, he gripped my hips, raising them off the bed and pushed a little more of his cock in. 

“You’ll take me, Abigail. Every inch. Every time.”

And with that, he rammed the rest of his length into my core. His hips pressing into the apex of my thighs, pushing them into the mattress. I loved the feel of him, but it was different now, with the lights on, looking into his eyes. He raised a hand up, caressing my face, he placed his hands on either side of my face and pulled his cock out slowly, then slammed it back in in a breath. Again and again he slowly pulled out only to slam back into me. He placed both hands on my collarbone, his fingers wrapping around my throat. Pushing and squeezing as he picked up his pace. My legs around his waist locked at the ankle like he promised. He squeezed my throat tighter and leaned down bruising my lips with his. 

“You’re mine. Tell me. Now.”

“I’m yours, John. Only yours.” I gasped out, tilting my hips up as he pounded into me half a dozen more times. His hands left my throat and went to my hips. Holding them in place as he thrust three more times, I felt him release into me. He rocked gently into my pussy. His tip massaging the opening of my cervix. Holding himself against it, my hips tight against his. 

“You’ll always be mine Abigail. Always.”

Published 
Written by AugustEyes3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments