Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Meet Up Pt. 1

"Sexy milf meets up with online mystery man"

28
6 Comments 6
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part 1 of a real life encounter of an online couple, meeting for the first time."

I had recently gotten divorced. I was a single mom of two and hadn’t dated in years. I had recently lost some weight and looked the best I had since before I had the kids. I barely hit 5’0 tall, I have long brown hair, golden tan skin and hazel eyes. I have large, supple breasts and a firm round ass. I recently met a man online (we will call him J) and we are going to meet for the first time tonight.

We had discussed meeting up for a while before I finally gave in. We had started off sending snaps, then moved on to videos and before I knew it, we were video chatting every night. Our first video chat had me hornier than I had been in a long time. He often left me speechless. He had such a way with words and the way he spoke left me feeling submissive to his every whim...I shake off the thought and get back to business.

First I step into the steamy shower, feeling the hot water caress my body. I run my soapy pink sponge along my neck, down my tawny, soft arms. I move over my stomach and down my thick thighs. My clit throbs in anticipation of being touched. I stop myself, holding off until I see him tonight.

I slip into my new black silky bra and cheeky panties, then pull on my tight blue jeans and a black tank top. I look in the mirror, and I critique myself. My hair is wavy and goes slightly past my shoulders. I decide to keep my make up simple; just a deep berry colored lip stick and some eyeliner and mascara. My heart races, and I feel excited and aroused about meeting this new man.

I pull into the hotel and slowly find my way to the room number he gave me. I gently knock, and the door opens to reveal my mystery man. He’s about 5'9, reddish blonde hair, a sexy beard, tattoos, and beautiful eyes that I can’t quite describe. We smile nervously. He goes in for a hug and then grabs my bags. I saunter in, then glance back over my shoulder (making sure he sees my hips swaying). He smirks after being caught and shuts the door.

He says, “I’ve been looking forward to this,” and leans down to kiss my lips. I feel my face heat up, and I melt against his body. He chuckles and leads me to the bed.

I sit down on the side, while J grabs a box off the bed and says he has a surprise for me. I take the box and open it to find a small teal vibrating wand. I blush at the memory of our previous discussion about sex and my embarrassment about never using a sex toy before. J kisses me again and he tells me to lay back. He kisses my neck, then slides his hands down my body and removes my shoes.

Next, he slowly unbuttons my jeans and slides them off.

Looking up, he asks, “Do you want me to keep going?”

I slowly nod. I feel his mouth kissing and teasing its way from my hips, downward toward my clit. My pussy is so wet and ready. He gently kisses my clit and flicks out his tongue to taste me. He teases me and slows down once I get closer to orgasm.

azaharahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
azaharahall

To my dismay, he stands up and says, "We have plenty of time for that. I had a very long drive, and I want tonight to be amazing for you. I want you to relax and enjoy yourself. I'm going to take a shower before we go to dinner."

He hands me the vibrator, showing me the button to turn it on. He glances back and says, "I want you to pleasure yourself. My only request is that you ask my permission before you climax." He winks and goes to the shower before I can respond.

I run my fingers over the smooth silicone wand until I touch the power button, holding it for three seconds until I feel a small buzz. I bring it to my clitoris and feel a jolt of pleasure. A moan escapes my lips, and I feel a sensation that I've never experienced before. I touch the little button again and feel the intensity go up on the wand.

Curiosity gets the better of me, and I press once more and find myself grinding against the toy. The orgasm is building, stronger and stronger, until I find myself begging to bring myself to climax. I hadn’t realized the shower was off, and that J is watching me.

He asks, “Are you ready to cum?”

I nod sheepishly and he joins me on the bed. He slides his hand between my thighs and slips one finger followed by a second inside of me. He reaches into a bag and pulls out a second toy.

This one is a six inch pink and blue dildo. He expertly switches from using his finger to fucking me with the dildo. As it enters my tight pussy, I moan again, sheer ecstasy coursing through me. Faster and faster, he pumps the fake cock inside. He tells me to look in his eyes, and when I do, he says, "Cum for me."

I have never felt this before, but my body reacts to his authority. His eyes darken, and I hear him command in a gruff voice, "I said cum."

I succumb to the pleasure, and my body begins to tremble as I orgasm.

He turns my body, and my head falls over the edge of the bed. I know what is coming next. He had expressed his desire to fuck my mouth during one of our previous video chats. I eagerly open wide, and he steps forward, slapping my face with his hard member. He asks if I'm ready, and I let out meager, "Yes."

My eyes begin to water, and my mouth is watering. I try to take control and begin milking his cock. He lets out a low growl of pleasure. I want him to cum for me, in me, on me. I want to give him all of the pleasure I can. I begin to suck harder and faster, trying not to gag as I deepthroat. I feel him thrust hard one, two, three times, and then he shoots his cum in my mouth.

I slurp down his dick until it's almost too much.

We catch our breaths, and then he says, "Let's go grab some dinner, I'm going to need some energy for later tonight."

Published 
Written by SXYMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments